RM FF: Entwined - Thread I (Thread II Link Added)

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Never thought I will ever write a FF and that to on a soap opera couple. But I guess RishBala have made me quite obsessive about them, so here I am with my very first FF. Won't blabber much, will just say that I wouldn't have went with the concept I had in my mind and put it down in words for everyone to read if it weren't for my Beta, Heer a.k.a Anki... And the prologue is her gift to my FF. I won't take even a shred of credit for that. Okay enough blabbering. Here you go:

Entwined

As per a popular Japanese myth, it is believed that the gods knot the strings of crimson  from the ankles of those who are destined to meet. These crimson threads that bind two people together make them destined lovers and so, it is decided in their stars that they will meet irrespective of the time, place and the conditions.  The strings might get tangled or stretched, but it is an unbreakable bond which makes the two lovers forever entwined!

Index

Prologue : Page 1

Note : Page 8

Chapter One: A New Dawn... : Page 10

Chapter Two: The Misogynistic Jerk and the Conniving Sneak...: Page 18

Chapter Three: The Good News and the Bad News...: Page 24

Chapter Four: Unvoiced Memories and the Brotherly Bonds...: Page 28

Chapter Five: Matters of Hearts and Ploy of a Devious Mind : Page 35

Chapter Six: The Panic-Stricken Damsel and the Unscrupulous Knight... : Page 38

Chapter Seven: When Winter Comes Knocking...: Page 41

Chapter Eight: And the World Stood Still...: Page 48

Chapter Nine: Restless Souls : Page 56

Chapter Ten: A Battle of Wills : Page 64

Teaser : Page 71

Chapter Eleven: The Deal...: Page 77

Chapter Twelve: The Mystery Behind the Shining Stars...: Page 82

Chapter Thirteen: The Ghosts of the Past... : Page 86

Chapter Fourteen: The Storm I Carry Within...: Page 92

Chapter Fifteen: Found in the Heart, Lost in the Mind... : Page 100

Chapter Sixteen: Past Echoes and Present Woes...

Note: Page 108

Chapter Seventeen: Gathering Clouds and Thundering Skies...: Page 110

Chapter Eighteen: Into the Eye of the Storm...: Page 116

Chapter Nineteen: Turbulent Emotions and Darkening Horizons...: Page 122

Chapter Twenty: Of Fulfilled Promises and Broken Trusts... : Page 128

Chapter Twenty-One: Animus Nudus : Page 137

Chapter Twenty-Two: Of Changing Times...: Page 141

Chapter Twenty-Three: Winds of Change... : Page 144 

Thread II

Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
My Sistar! My Alpha! My Zara! Lots of Hugs! I love you too!

Thank you for the special mention. When you told me your idea I was instantly hooked. I promise to be your faithful Beta throughout this new journey. I believe this will turn out to be a very good enjoyable piece of reading for all.

And as for the readers...as an insider and twin to my Alpha's thought processes...i give you fair warning! We wont let you breathe even a moment of respite! Hope u all enjoy this story as much as we enjoy producing it!
Edited by -Evil-Defiance- - 10 years ago
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what a brilliant beginning anki n maria 👏 👏 👏 👏
and yes i did want RM to die in the fire that day...last week 😲 now dont call me sadistic..i'll call u the same 😈 😆

i love the way you described rishab and madhu's postures and feelings...
waiting to read more...
i'm a little clueless if the story will be a flashback of your own rishbala scenes imageries or will it be a re-incarnation story of the two
keep it coming 👏 
i'm loving it 😊
all the best! cheers 😳 
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏

Hats off girls the introduction and the prologue both are wonderfully written

I loved rishbala's emotions, it's amazing how you came to depict them just the way they are. Actually I like love stories which end this way, not because I'm a sadist  but because they are impactful and they always leave an etched mark, most famous love stories had a tragic ending but as you said death is just the beginning...

Edited by arshisfan - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Evil-Defiance-

My Sistar! My Alpha! My Zara! Lots of Hugs! I love you too!

Thank you for the special mention. When you told me your idea I was instantly hooked. I promise to be your faithful Beta throughout this new journey. I believe this will turn out to be a very good enjoyable piece of reading for all.

And as for the readers...as an insider and twin to my Alpha's thought processes...i give you fair warning! We wont let you breathe even a moment of respite! Hope u all enjoy this story as much as we enjoy producing it!

I needed to mention you as I know how lazy I am. I wouldn't have sat down to write the whole thing if it weren't for you. 😆

I will keep bothering you though, you know I love that. 😳

I seriously hope that this gets positive feedback from the readers because we sure as hell are enjoying obsessing over it. 😆😳

Gotta wait and see. 😳
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

I needed to mention you as I know how lazy I am. I wouldn't have sat down to write the whole thing if it weren't for you.😆

I will keep bothering you though, you know I love that.😳

I seriously hope that this gets positive feedback from the readers because we sure as hell are enjoying obsessing over it.😆😳

Gotta wait and see.😳

Yeah...Rishbala have made us crazy in love with them! Lets try our best and enjoy the ride!
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res, I'm excited! 

Okay, the first paragraph just pulled me in. That was amazing. Omg what's happening...I'm liking this! 

Aw his smirk. 😳

OMG their dialogues are totally them! Especially RK!!

No...no...is one of them going to die? Both of them?!

"It was a promise, made by two hearts as they faced the end of their life together."

Omg...that just gave me goosebumps. A shiver went down my spine. I'm not even kidding. It's rare for writing to have such an effect on me. The only other person's writing that has done that to me on the forum is Jassu (DonnaHarvey).

"Their names were foerever etched on the pages of Bollywood as a most cherished couple who remained entwined in death, just as they had been in life."

Omg...this is fantastic.

"Time has moved on since then and so have the people. Yet...if one visits the charred remains of what was once a celebrated movie studio, one can still feel the tingles of a loving promise hanging in the air. 

Death is after all, just the beginning..."

Ah! More goosebumps! Tears in my eyes almost.

I think it has to do with rebirth! Especially after reading the Japanese myth. Loved the reference there. 

This...is such an impacting prologue. Definitely pulled me in. I want to read more. Like now. I wish it were a book so I could just flip the page and keep reading.

You know, the writing is amazing. I mean, your way of describing things makes it easy to visualize! I'm so glad you started this. This makes me want to stop writing because my writing is NOTHING compared to this masterpiece!

Amazing job Maria and Anki! <3

This is now, officially, my favourite FF on the forum and I've only read the prologue. Please PM me in the future when you update!  

Edited by Hiddlestoned - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

what a brilliant beginning anki n maria 👏 👏 👏 👏

and yes i did want RM to die in the fire that day...last week 😲 now dont call me sadistic..i'll call u the same 😈 😆

i love the way you described rishab and madhu's postures and feelings...
waiting to read more...
i'm a little clueless if the story will be a flashback of your own rishbala scenes imageries or will it be a re-incarnation story of the two
keep it coming 👏 
i'm loving it 😊
all the best! cheers 😳 

Tell me about it!!

Hiyu.. most of us are sadists here.😆  I so wanted them to die and that is where this idea came from. 😆 I gave it a thought and within five minutes I had the whole plot played out in my mind. 😆

I discussed it with Anki and she motivated me to write an FF on it, so here it is. 

I won't give out any spoilers. Sorry about that. 😛😆

And thank you so much Hiyu! The prologue is Anki's though. 😳

P.S. When I was writing this FF I knew that koi parhe na parhe.. Hiyu will definitely read it.. 😆
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome start - can't wait for the rest!