Thanks for the update..
Hope you feel better Maria
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Najat and Reena!! πŸ€—
flowing_river thumbnail
what are you??
you are such a splendid story teller with amazing ideas and what not...
and i just loved the plot..it's unique something unusual yet wonderful...
pls PM me for next update and add me as your buddy..
waiting for next update...😊
RisingasPhoenix thumbnail
Wonderful writing πŸ‘
mydrashti thumbnail
this is fr ur third updateeπŸ‘ so beautifulllyy u describe the backdrop where madhu was sitting the surroundings the nature sometimes look happy or sad its actually goes by human nature n kind of describing madhus stature πŸ˜Š i am  already wailing in this world of ur writing awesomeee like seeing a canvas onscreen with a mystery yet innocent girl lost in her own world  lovellyyy  and wat not meera is bittugi s daughter πŸ˜Ž so the wafadari inhails in her blood so much wooried fr her boss n she too fall for rk aka rishaan lovelyy name as bittugi is also look like to have a crush on rk as he never leave alone rk n madhu alwayz comes to their bedroom without any hesitation as its this is equally his as madhu n rishabhsπŸ˜† sooryy jst a thought came to my mind.. like i thought this rk iss too much  realyy got shocked when he said i want u... then putting meera with a thud  to find this girl for me🀣 feel littlte bad for meera  the story is gripping wow so rkkk wants his madhubalaaa too good hope to see soon the journey of maya to become madhubalaa πŸ‘πŸΌ
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Late to the party but managed to catch up with all the chapters at one go.  The plot and premise is very engrossing and intriguing...πŸ‘πŸΌ.  Thanx for the pm and will definitely be on the lookout for updates as they are posted.  Eagerly awaiting the start of Rudra's story to draw similarities or differences with RK.

Maria, hope you are feeling better too.
Thank you so much guys for your comments and likes. 
I will reply you all later... I think you guys have been very patient with me so I should first post the eighth update. Wait up!! Will post it in a bit. 😳 

As promised... it will be a dhamaka update.. πŸ˜›

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Let me remind you all of something...
Rudra - another name of Shiva, means rage and destruction or any sort of extreme passionate dangerous feeling.😳...Does this resemble the word Junoon ? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

So here we have some of you saying somethings that tickled us to no end ...because you all were so close and yet so far! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: arshisfan

...it seems you are giving us a lot of hints but you are confusing us tooπŸ˜†  So let me tell you what I understood, we have here two RKsπŸ˜†  one is ...

I know the superstar is the one behind Maya, but why do I feel that the Business tycoon in India is the one with whom she might have an unspeakable connection, ... By the way Maya brought her sleeping pills from an all-night Pharmacy I guess, since it must be late when she got back homeπŸ˜† you see we are very attentive to detailsπŸ˜†

@bold - JJ, You were on the right track...but you got sidetracked and distracted by a "highly interesting" conversation about Pharmacies of all things! 🀣 Credit to Maria for keeping up the distraction! 🀣

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

...i like the BBB rudra πŸ˜Ž
if u dont make the other R smarter and more evil than i will demand for maya rudra πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
so mr. R is following maya πŸ˜Ž yeah i know y...he is mesmerized...being mesmerized is R's birth right and he shall have it πŸ˜†...

@black - Both your demands in the sentence have been fulfilled 🀣

Originally posted by: river123

Lovely, Maria.  

So now I'm intrigued by both the brothers. To be honest, a teensy weensy bit more so by Rudra.

@bold - That was the intention Meenu. To give you one interesting Rishaan and still lure you more to Rudra. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: aan-rish

Awesome update Maria...

Btw which actor do u like as Rudra.

@bold and underlined - Arya, I hope you have your answer 🀣...There are gonna be TWO Vivian Dsenas in this story ☺️🀣

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

...buck up! i think i'm liking rudra more πŸ˜‰
so anna's bf is jon! who is this now? any connection? he aint meera's bro naa? 
rudra and rishaan arent twins right? πŸ€“ (i dont mind πŸ˜‰)
so maya and the bookstore! aah i c coffee brewing at the bookstore soon πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›...

@bold and black - awesome guess Hiyu! 🀣 You phor diya our bhaanda and still did not get it! 🀣

Originally posted by: mimibm

Know what...I m loving both these brothers equally...it doesn't matter to me which one of them is RK look alike cause they bothhave the sexy traits of RK, customised in their own way...

@bold - This should have raised the question flag...why would we both...staunch Rishbala lovers...allow another RK like character here! 🀣
Only one real RK - Rudra πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: yogendra1

...just one question when they will remember their past completely, Maya seems to  feel something by looking at his eyes,listening the song but rishaan he don't remember anything or feel nothing by seeing her.

@bold - excellent observation πŸ‘...this should have been the red alert for thinking "something is fishy here" πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: NeelM

...As a critic I have one thing to say though I'm not aware of the reincarnation process. What I thought that they didn't need to be resembled to Rishab and Madhu. But they would've had a strong feeling of knowing each other somehow, or a strange feeling of attraction or something like that.

Because when Maya saw the RKMB wedding picture...

@bold - Excellent point to be raised Neel ⭐️
And that is exactly what we knew and followed. Maya felt something on seeing the RM pic because she is Madhubala.
Rishaan did not feel a thing because he isnt the reincarnation of RK ! Rudra is! As you might have noticed from his reaction in this chapter πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: river123

... Some random thoughts and questions...

• Well, looks like he has all sorts of diabolical schemes up his sleeve.  What's going on in his mind, and driving his actions?  Yes, his soul is restless, and after finding his Madhu - Maya he is energized.  So he wants to tie her to him, to act in his film...
  • And waiting for Rudra-Meera story to unfold.  Is there going to be one?  As I said before, I'm totally intrigued by Rudra.  

@bold and black - Not soul Meenu...more like Rishaan's ambitious selfish mind and perhaps somepart of his dormant real heartπŸ˜†
@bold and red - Again, that was our intention...to give you only bits of Rudra and still make you curiously attracted to him...despite the "supposed" RK dominating these chapters πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rekha.366

...and i miss meera  and rihaan in the updates i want to know kya rihaan meera keliye kuch bhi feel kartha hai .  she loves him so much and  he is jerk ,and i know ,rihaan ,and maya is the mean to each other ,but i  like meera ,rihaan jodi also ,some sparks flying between themπŸ˜‰

Rekha , congratulations for being the first shipper of an "actual" couple of this FF 🀣...baaki sab toh were shipping the wrong ones together 🀣
But dont get your hopes up too much ...warning given πŸ˜›

Edited by -Evil-Defiance- - 10 years ago
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
A Big Congratulations to us for the 8th Dhamaakedaar update 😎

Aw ! Maria! My Sistar! My Zara! My Alpha! πŸ€—πŸ€—
Love you 😳
Thank you for this...but dont ever underestimate yourself! I am just a good judge of good things...and you are not just good...you are awesome β­οΈπŸ‘
I might have nudged you in the right direction...but the credit for this awesome story goes to you πŸ‘...Its a pleasure being a Beta to your Alpha πŸ€—
Thank you for being as twisted as me πŸ€—

Now coming to the 8th chapter ...
A wonderful fantastic update πŸ˜ƒ
It has everything in it...⭐️
I am loving this Maya😳
So Rishaan is constantly flummoxed by Maya's refusal to bow to his will...boy is he in for some major disappointment πŸ˜†

And whats this? A dark past for Rishaan as well? 😲

Poor Meera...unrequited love...aur uske upar inferiority complex...

But the biggest surprise...Rudra is the elder of a batch of twins. YES! Oh God how am I gonna concentrate on reading when I have TWO VDs to imagine in the same frame ☺️☺️🀣🀣
The only physical difference betweenRishaan and Rudra is their eye colour...Rishaan's is blue and Rudra's is honey brown (another hint to who is the real RKπŸ˜‰)

So Rudra is the real incarnation of Rishabh Kundra...like Maya is of Madhubala.😳
And the two souls who have been joined by the crimson threads of love and destiny have finally met each other in this lifetime...

And what a beautiful meeting it was ☺️...loved your description there 😳

Until Imposter RK opened his mouth! 😳🀣

So what is the story of this imposter imitating to be Superstar RK? Will Rudra and Maya remember the past in time? Will Rishaan be an obstacle to their love? Or will the problem be something else? πŸ˜‰

Stay tuned for the next update 😎

Edited by -Evil-Defiance- - 10 years ago