Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Congo peehu dii for book 2...wen r u updating nw??
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
congratulations peehu
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

CHAPTER 25

Piya was happy that she finally knows the truth but abhay was still angry at piya for risking her life. aliya was heart broken but still trying to be strong. Right now she didn't knew what to do. She was for the first time clueless. Her priorty right now was to save arjun keeping piya safe. But she didn't knew how to do it.

Aliya came to meet piya. She knew she had been avoiding her but now she wanted to meet her. piya was alone in her room at that time. aliya entered her room with hesitance and said: piya, how are you feeling now?

Piya looked at aliya. She could see that aliya was faking a smile and said: I am fine. How are you? I know everything about arjun so no need to hide your feelings from me

Aliya couldn't take anymore. She finally broke down. She hugged piya tightly: piya..I love arjun but cant do anything to help him. Maithili is too evil she played her cards so well. Even I didn't realize that it was a trap.

Piya was soothing her, caressing her back. They parted away. Piya smiled at aliya and said: hey..nothing will happen to arjun. Arjun is smart. he definitely must be doing something. U know him more than me. Do you really think Maithili will be able to harm him. and about swati..oh.abhay told me about her..don't worry. Arjun is yours.

Aliya found peace in her words and said: I know. I believer arjun but I don't believe others. But you are right. arjun will not sit quietly. He is stupid always looking for fun. I am sure right now he must be planning something.

Piya: see..i told you na..now don't worry. By the way, I need ur help

Aliya smiled and said: I know piya, abhay is still angry. This time you have to work really hard.

Piya: wow...vey helpful

Aliya laughed and said: sorry piya, this time you have to figure out on your own.

Abhay was standing near the door and listening to their conversation. He was smiling. Though now his anger decreased but now he wanted to tease piya. Abhay entered the room. With out looking at piya he directly went to his cupboard to search his clothes.

Piya saw abhay searching his clothes. This was unusual. Generally abhay used to find clothes for piya but today it was other way round. She looked at him and said: are you still angry?

Abhay: why wont I be?

Piya smiled. She knew abhay was faking right. she knew him too well: sorry abhay, promise I wont do it again.

Abhay left the cupboard open, picked up the towel and went to take shower saying: whatever

Abhay was taking shower. Piya supported herself and got up from the bed. She took out a T shirt and shorts for abhay. Abhay knew what piya was doing but he was now taking his own time. after 20 mins, abhay came out of wrapping the towel round his waist. He looked around but piya was nowhere. Suddenly someone hugged abhay from behind. Abhay smiled as he knew it was piya.

Piya hugged him as tightly as she could and kissed his bare back: abhay, I am sorry

Abhay slightly loosened her grip around him and started to walk away but piya caught his arm: abhay I am really sorry

This time tears dwelled in her eyes. abhay turned around and saw piya. Her chocolate brown eyes had tears. He felt sorry and went near her. he wiped her tears and said: piya, don't cry. I am not angry with you.

Piya hugged abhay tightly without realizing that abhay was in towel. She kissed his chest and  hugged him more tightly. abhay caressed her back and kissed her forehead. Piya left abhay but was still staring at abhay. Abhay kissed her eyes wiping her tears off and then cheeks. Piya again hugged abhay.

Abhay tried to part away but piya wasn't letting him go. abhay smiled and said: piya, I am not going anywhere. Incase if you haven't noticed, I am still in towel and it can slip anytime.

Piya left abhay with a jerk and blushed. Abhay laughed at her reaction. Abhay picked up the clothes piya left for him and went to change.

Suddenly piya's cell phone rang. It was misha.

Piya: he misha, how are you

Misha: don't u dare talk to me..why always I have to call you. U never call me.

Piya: sorry, I was stuck with some work

Misha: I know your work. I will have to talk to abhay to leave you alone for sometime

Piya: misha!!

Misha: what misha? Ok..i called you up to tell you that someone is coming back!!

Piya: who? Who is coming?

Misha: your first crush!!

Piya: no way..is he?

Misha: yes piya..jeh is coming back!!

Piya: he was never my crush..infact he was your love!! Right misha?

Misha: no..nothing like that

Piya: he went to London after his dad's death but u never lost contact with him. Oh I know everything misha

Misha: but you don't know one thing! U know dad has a new business parter some dipanita. Jeh is his son.

Piya froze. She didn't knew what to answer. If jeh is dipanita's son, then he can be a werewolf just like his mom. And if yes, then why is he coming back suddenly. She also knew jeh hated his mom and never talked about him. something was fishy and her head was not working right now.

Misha: piya!! Are you there

Piya: yes, m here..misha I will talk to you later

Misha: ok..but listen he is coming to meet you and panchi today at raichands. He will come alone. I am not coming. Got some work. Bye

Piya: bye

Misha disconnected the phone. Piya was confused. She didn't knew what to say. Abhay entered and saw piya in her deep thoughts.

Abhay interrupted her: whats wrong piya?

Piya looked at abhay and told him about jeh. Abhay was shocked and confused. He looked a piya for long time and finaly said: what is with you piya? Always surrounded by supernaturals!!

Piya: very funny abhay! If I weren't surrounded by them, then I wouldn't have got you

Abhay: when is he coming?

Piya: today

[cave]

Maithili and dipanita were discussing about jeh's return. Maithili was happy and thinking that jeh will help them accomplish their mission. But dipanita was tensed because she didn't knew what made jeh return back.

Maithili: our number will add up. Your son jeh will help us

Dipanita was tensed but managed to say: I don't think that's going to happen. I and jeh have never been on same page.

Maithili's smile vanished: I don't care. Jeh is your son and powerful too. He will be of great help. I need him to join us

Dipanita didn't answer. But arjun on the other hand was listening to their conversation. He himself was confused with jeh's character. He had to find it out at any cost. Swati was looking at arjun and smiling.

Arjun saw swati with disgust but he had to put his plan in action to get out of there. He looked at swati and smiled: swati, who is jeh? Why do they want him here?

Swati smiled noticing sudden change in his tone and said: arjun, how come you are being so sweet to me?

Arjun rolled his eyes and said: u answer mine, I will answer yours

Swati stared at arjun for long time and said: jeh is dipanita's son. I don't know much about them. I just know that jeh went to London when his dad died and he shared a sour relation with his mom. I just know this much. now, will you answer mine

Arjun smiled and said: well, nothing much.. actually when I have to stay here with you then its better we don't fight much.

Swati: you think I am a fool? Spill out arjun

Arjun: swati..i am being honest. U love me and wont let me out from here. I know I am stuch with you here forever. So I am just trying to accept the truth.

Swati stilled found something fishy but said: oh arjun, I love you so much. now that you are accepting me, we will live together forever. Those raichands will as it are going to die. So it's a right decision you took to be with me

Arjun was not liking a bit of it. but he smiled saying: swati, I am with you now but I don't want them to be harmed in anyway. I have stayed with them more than a century. They helped me when u betrayed me. I owe them this much. please swati help me.

Swati stared in his eyes. she felt bizarre that how can a vampire have these emotions. She managed to say: what do you want me to do?

Arjun: swati,  not now..Maithili will be listening to us!!

Swati: she is not here. No one is listening

Arjun: get me out of here. Help me save them. We will both leave from here. We will help raichands and then stay together forever

Swati: how can I believe you? If I will save raichands, u will go back to them..to aliya. Apart, Maithili will kill me for betraying her.

Arjun: raichands will kill her. as it is she is not gonna survive. And if you want to save your life, help me. raichands will spare you. And don't worry, now that I have got my love back, we will be together.

Swati smiled and said: I will think about it

Arjun also smiled. He had put his plan into action. He was sure swati will help her. he just had to wait for right time.

[raichand house]

Raichands knew that they will be having a visitor. Everyone was waiting for him. piya was also present. This time abhay didn't force her to stay upstairs because he couldnt take risk with her anymore. For the first time in his existence, a human had scared the hell out of him.

The door bell rang and they knew, jeh was here. aliya opened the door. She saw a broad muscled ,young and handsome man standing. Aliya was staring at him but with her senses she immediately knew that he was a werewolf.

The man introduced himself: hi, I am jeh..piya's friend.

Aliya made a way for him. she smiled and said: welcome to the house

Jeh looked around and saw piya. He smiled and said: hey piya how are you?

Piya: I am fine jeh. Look someone else is also here

Jeh: I know, weirdo is here. so alina, stop hiding and come to me

Alina: really, fattu..get a life or I will kick you're a**

Jeh: ooh..m scared.

Everyone were enjoying their conversation but were confused. They wanted answers. Jeh looked at everyone and knew this looks.

Jeh smiled and said: I know what you all are and I am sure u also know about me

Abhay came forward and said: why are you here? u are dipanita's son and she is

Jeh: evil! I lnow..thats why I am here. I want to help you

Chand: why will you help us and go againse ur mother

Jeh: that bi*** is not my mother. She ruined my life, my family.

Abhay: will you elaborate?

Jeh nodded and continued: my dad was a werewolf and leader of our clan. My mom was a human. But dipanita, who also was a wolf was a part of the pack. She was power hungry. She claimed that she loved my dad. My mom died and my dad married her. later my dad too died. One day I came to know that she killed my mom. Well not only her, even my dad. I was heart broken. I was small and didntknew what to do. I hated my her. I wanted to kill her but couldn't because it was not the right time. our clan needed a leader and I being a kid, dipanita became the leader. But she was evil. I left india went to London only to come back and kill her. her activities was not liked my many members of pack and so they contacted me. I have been in touch with many members of pack. I told them to do as dipanita says until I return.

Abhay: so you are here to kill dipanita. But do you what is she doing now?

Jeh: I know everything and that's why I am here to help you all. I rather don't like helping vampires but I myself have some priorties. I know you own that ring and  ur kids, whom piya will be giving birth to are in danger. Maithili and dipanita and behind it to rule us.and if it happens, everything will be destroyed.

Abhay: how do you know?

Jeh: u think I didn't do my homework? Apart, some of my trust worthy friends are with dipanita..rather acting to work with her. they give me all the information and if I am not wrong, one of you is with them

Aliya: arjun

Jeh: whatever..I am just here to kill dipanita and save us. U take down that leech Maithili.

Chand: so you have some plan?

Jeh: I do but it has some flaws. Let me work on it and then I will let you all know

Abhay: thanks for ur help

Jeh: not really, I have my own selfish reasons (winking at piya)

Piya chuckled and this didn't go unnoticed by abhay.

jeh: bye piya. And weirdo, it was nice meeting you again

alina: whatever

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me first!!!...awesome update peehu🤗omg!jeh is back...😍.so he is against deepanita ...i sooo wanted him 2 be against her..n thnx 4 making it happen.🤗..abhiya momemt was romantic☺️...abhay in towel...😍☺️..arjun is good at playing his cards...i liked jeh's convo...it was straight forward..⭐️...so misha has fallen 4 jeh.😉..wish 2 see jisha...feel bad 4 aliya...wish she sees arjun soon😊...continue soon n thnx 4 d pm.😊...Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic Peehu. The story has gained so much momentum fabulous.Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

great update peehu!!!!

abhiya moment was awesome...

i hope Jeh is saying the truth & he is not evil as his mom...

.plz continue soon

Edited by priya.1 - 12 years ago
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ahan great 
for the first time m liking jeh
Edited by black_scorpio - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
great story plz update soon
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
 sorry yr comment     double type hogaye Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
👍🏼fab update peehu abhiyas moment was so sweet 😳jeh is positive nice dipu has a tough competitor now thanks for the pm and arjun he is going to soon release i guess 😉sorry yaar i had got ur res pm but was stuck so could not res place 😊and when i came in the morning u had updated😊Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago