Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: peehu24

akshi..m trying re ðŸ˜†

oks try hard til u suceed...😆😆
afsanakhanak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very lovely update.Plz pm me when u wil update.
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it dear.. hope everything goes well :)
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: afsanakhanak

Very lovely update.Plz pm me when u wil update.

thanks a lot...will pm u when i update
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifrah.

Loved it dear.. hope everything goes well :)

thanks a lot..😊
Peehu24 thumbnail

CHAPTER 23

Arjun was tracking Maithili. He was following dipanita as she was the only one now who could lead him there. He was walking quietly shielding his scent so that dipanita doesn't realize that some one is following her. suddenly someone out of the blue came and tapped on his shoulder.

Voice: where the hell do you think u are going without me arjun

Arjun turned around and saw it was aliya standing right beside her. he didn't knew how to react. He wanted to go alone as he never wanted anyone getting hurt especially her love..her soulmate aliya. But he knew it was obvious. Aliya would have seen this.

Arjun: why are you here..and lower ur volume. I don't want that dog to listen us.

Aliya: how can u think that I will leave u alone when u tracking her.

Arjun: abhay knows about it..

Aliya: yes he knows…and right now don't talk about him..he has many explanations to give

Arjun: to whom?

Aliya: pia and me….so now lets start..move fast..or else we will lose the trail

Arjun: ah ha…with arjun here..never..

Arjun and aliya together started following dipanita. They followed her through the jungle crossing two rivers on the way. Aliya realized that Maithili was smart. She surely chose a place which would be difficult to track. It looked that they were just going round and round the forest. But they were not. The place was like a illusion and it was a perfect place for a hideout. Both arjun and aliya stopped and saw a cave far away. The area was dark but arjun felt that presence of not only vampires but also werewolfs.

Arjun: I can feel them. They have to be here

Aliya: u are right..now what..should we go in or inform others

Arjun kept thinking. But he had to confirm everything. He wanted to know their power..their number.

[raichand house]

Piya was still unconscious. she was sleeping on bed. Abhay was panicking and waiting for alina to come. He kept on massaging her temple and kissed her eyes. piya still had tears on her cheeks. He felt sorry and angry. In the mean time, alina entered and saw pia lying on bed. She went near her and checked her forehead. She was turning cold. She checked her blood pressure and realized it was too high. She immediately gave and injection to her so that she could sleep for some time and her bressure will come to normal.

A: alina..is pia fine..and babies..

Alina: abhay…she is cold..completely cold and somewhat numb too. Her blood pressure is very high. Her heart rate…its not normal. She needs to be normal. Her heart rate should reduce or else we wont be able to save her. she might have a heart failure. Abhay i need answers. What happened here that pia landed in this condition. And what about arjun and aliya? Where are they?

[flashback]

Arjun was leaving behind dipanita.

A: arjun wait…dont go alone..its not safe..it might be a trap

Arjun: relax abhay…I am a tracker and powerful too. No one can harm me

A: may be not the vampires…u may handle them but what about werewolf. They have no control over them selves.

Arjun: abhay..i am going before I lose track of her. tell aliya I will be fine and not to worry.

Arjun ran away following dipanita while before he could stop and reason him, aliya connected him through telepathy and told about pia. he ran towards his house.

[raichand house]

Pia was questioning when she became unconscious. he picked her up and place gently on the bed. He immediately called alina. He looked at aliya giving his killer looks.

A: what the hell aliya? How can you tell pia anything? What did u tell her? how much does she know?

Aliya: sorry bhai..i didn't mean too. I was just trying to make her understand. And at the end I had to tell her

A: aliya…what did u say…apart from ruhi being dead.

Aliya: I just told her that. Listening that she got frantic and lost control. Sorry bhai

A: aliya..i told u not to tell her anything. Alina told that she wont be able to handle the truth. Why do you always do the thing opposite of what I tell you to do

Aliya: bhai why are you shouting. I understand I did a mistake and am sorry for that. But bhai she needed to know the truth

A: now look what ur truth has done to her..

Aliya had a vision of arjun alone following someone. She was horror struck. She looked at abhay and was angry.

Aliya: arjun is alone in jungle. He went behind someone

A: he is tracking Maithili by following dipanita

Aliya: alone? bhai..how could you..u should have told me. U know how arjun is. He is always looking for excitement and these wars and trackings are his excitement.

A: I tried to stop him..told him not to go alone.

Aliya: bhai..u should have told me. He could get hurt. I guess u forgot everything in front of pia.

A: its nothing like that. I was about to tell you

Aliya: when? When arjun is hurt…bhai we will talk about this later. First I need to reach arjun.

A: aliya wait..

But before abhay could speak anything, aliya stormed out of the room.

[present]

Alina: I see..this is what happened.

A: I need to give some serious answer to people.

Alina: yes u have to. U have to take care of pia and also say sorry to aliya.

A: but that wasn't my fault

Alina: I know it wasn't..but u have to understand. Arjun is same to aliya what pia is to you. I guess it was just wrong timing of situations. I will be fine

A: thanks alina..never thought we would be talking this way

Alina: anytime

[jungle]

Arjun was thinking what to do when suddenly some one came from behind and tapped his shoulder.

Voice: good to see you here. We are meeting after long time

Arjun turned and saw that aliya was caught. She was in clutches of a man..tall..broad muscles. With his scent he realized it was a wolf. But the most shocking thing arjun came across was he found his so called ex flame there. It was swati.

Arjun: what the hell? What are u doing here swati? U were dead.. right?

Swati came forward and touched arjun's face. She started caressing his face with her finger tips. She leaned on him and seductively said," do u really think so?"

Arjun: get the hell away from me. Leave aliya…or else I will kill you myself

Swati: u still the same..thats why I love you so much

Arjun: I thought u died in the fire when all the vampires were burnt alive

Swati: no arjun..i escaped just like you did…

Arjun: but why are you here…u working with Maithili?

Swati: u are smart..

Aliya: arjun..who is she? U know her…

Swati: let me introduce myself..i m swati..arjun's love..oops..ex flame..

Aliya: so its you..arjun told me everything u did to him

Swati: too late…9eyeing to the man)take her to Maithili…and arjun you..follow me

The man nodded and followed her orders. The man took aliya to the cave and arjun followed them. They enterd the cave. The cave was dimly lit from inside. As they moved more deeper inside the cave, they saw many vampires and werewolf guarding the cave. Finally, at the end, they saw dipanita who was smiling and Maithili.

Swati: heighness..i did what you said

Metz: m glad to know

Arjun: what the hell you u all want…why are we here

Dipu: u folloed me..u tell me what do you want

Aliya tried to connect abhay through telepathy was she was not able to do. Maithili knew what aliya was doing. She smiled.

Metz: no use aliya..i have witches too. The place is sealed. The mental powers wont work here.

Arjun: leave us..why have you got us here.

Metz: will do arjun..first tell me..how is abhayendra…and her new toy pia..i heard she is expecting.

Aliya: stay away from them or else I will kill you

Metz: anger..anger…u truly are abhayendra's sister..though not blood related. Anyways…

Arjun: abhay will kill you…he will find you and kill you

Metz: like he did last time….

Aliya: why have you got us here

Metz: don't worry..i will set u both free…I just wanted u to pass a message to my beloved..tell him..give me the ring and also piya…I only want ring and babies. Pia will die after giving birth. I always wanted to rule everyone..last time I needed pia..but he got in way…this time..situations are different. This time I will be more powerful.

Dipu: not only you..it we..we are working together. We will rule the world of supernaturals. We will create history. The arch enemies ruling the world together.

Maithili gave dipanita killer looks. Aliya noticed this and realized that there is a weak link too.

Aliya: looks like everyone wants the same. So what do you want us to do

Metz: negotiate. I wil set you free…tell abhayendra what I want..and then take arjun with you in exchange of piya and the ring

Aliya: that's never going to happen

Metz: oh it will..if you u want arjun alive.

Maithili eyed one of his man. He had silver rod in his hand. He was wearing gloves. He came near arjun touched him own his arms. Arjun screamed in pain. Aliya was angry. She wanted to cry, stop him..but couldn't. swati too wasn't happy with what was going on here.

Aliya: stop it..stop..dont hurt him. I will do as you say

Metz: then you are free to go

Aliya saw arjun there. She ran away from there. She had to save him at any cost.

[raichand house]

Aliya enterd the house. Chand and haseena were back and were sitting near their fire place. Sid-panchi were not there. They were in their room. Abhay was with pia who was sleeping and alina was with them too.

Aliya came near her parents and started crying. It was rare for a vampire to cry but it happened. Chand and haseena came near her. abhay who also heard aliya crying came with alina. Aliya ran and hugged abhay.

Aliya: bhai..arjun..arjun..

A: what happened to arjun..where is her..is he fine

Aliya: maithili took him..he is enslaved..bhai she will kill him

A: tell me everything

Aliya told her everything..from start to end..about swati..maithili..dipanita..and their demands. Everyone got shocked with the sudden turn of events

A: I knew it..it was a trap..i warned arjun..but he never listens to me

Aliya: bhai..do something..plz..save him..i cant lose him

H: aliya..calm down. We wont let anything happen to him

Alina: we will save him..dont worry. She wont touch him until she gets the ring and pia.

Abhay was shocked and in trauma. He was stuck. He had to do something. He cant lose pia and also cant see aliya in pain. He had to do something. Meanwhile pia gaines her consciousness. She heard some noice in the living area. She gathered her strength , supporting herself, she stood up and walked towards the door. She came out and saw aliya crying. She was shocked to see a vampire crying. She also saw tension on everyones face. Something did happen here.

Abhay felt presence of pia. he saw pia standing near the staircase. He was shocked and ran towards her. he supported her and took her back to the room and made her sit comfortably with the support of pillow. Abhay saw pia had many questions and it was time to answer them

P: what is happening back there? Why is aliya crying? Something happened?

A: pia..its nothing…aliya and arjun had fight. So arjun went out leaving her.

P: no abhay..i know u are lying..aliya is a vampire..and she is crying

A: pia..it happens..if ur soulmate has hurt you by any means…tears may come

P: but abhay

A: sshhh…keep quiet and next time don't get hyper

P: I am sorry..i don't know what happened…knowing about ruhi was such a shock to me that I lost control over my emotions.

A: pia..stop crying..

Abhay wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. He cradled pia in his arms and caressed her.

A(thinking): I am sorry I cant tell you the truth. I wont let anyone hurt u and mt family. Maithili will pay for what she is doing. I know arjun. He will do something there till we figure out our next move

P(thinking): I know you u r hiding something…and I will do anything to find out the truth. I know what I have to do..

here i end my update..i hope you like it..if u like it..hit like and do comment...today i request all my silent readers to please comment this time..i would be very glad to know ur response...

p.s: friends if u have any confusion regarding character of arjun and aliya..plz see this link...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1683398?pn=19

p.s.s: those who wish to have pm when i update..kindly add me to ur buddy list as soon this thread will be over

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😆what was that arjuns ex flame helping  metz bad girl ðŸ˜¡metz and dipu are so bad i want to kill them ðŸ˜¡aww such an emotional chap poor abhiya feel like crying and metz ne arjun ko bandi banaya ðŸ˜­aliya loves arjun so much that she could not see him in pain so sweet ðŸ˜³i dont want metz to rule and pia to die after giving birth to babies ðŸ˜­i liked the way abhay calmed pia ye metz ki gang aur kitni badegi my abhiya are always in trouble ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­[THIS WAS A REAL EMOTIONAL CHAP ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­]no thanks for the pm[frndship rule no sorry no thanks ðŸ˜ƒ] Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago