FF; MIRAGE OF SECOND CHANCES CHAPTER 63/65 PAGE 131

Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I wrote an SS; HER OWN GOOD (hre is the link if you havent read it; SS;HER OWN GOOD PART 1  ) and got over whelming reponse.
 People encouraged me to write some more and to be honest i absolutely loved it πŸ˜† so i figured i should try something else.
This one is diffrent from the SS and even though it is about Raman Ishita and their kids (adi and Ruhi) it is completely diffrent from the strory in the show. It is abit dark and alittle mysterious but intresting (well i hope).😊😊

Please let me know what you think and please feel free to drop a comment or pm with your suggetsions on how the story should parn out.
here you go;

FF; MIRAGE OF SECOND CHANCES

Flash back

''No one is ever going to really love you. If anyone is ever going to show some kind of inkling of love, it will be out of pity. I mean look at you. Why in God's name would anyone want you for a wife? You are worthless and well quite frankly disgusting. You really want to know the reason I left? I left because I found out what kind of woman you are and to be honest I did not want all that baggage following me around. You have a past no man would want to be associated with. I sat in my room and realized I did not want to be married to you so I left for something, someone better. To be frankly honest I just needed you get to your dad and his connection that's why I stuck around for as long as I did.'' He said with a grin on his face

It felt like someone had sucked all the wind from her lungs when she realized that the man she thought she was in love with was a fraud. How the hell was she ever going to get over the fact that someone had betrayed her so badly? She thought after all those years of pain and loss, when she met him all that was coming to an end but she was wrong. She was always so good at reading people and judging character but even she could not believe how wrong she was.

'You know treating me like dirt I do not mind. To be honest I am quite used to it but for everything my parents have had to go through, I am never going to forgive you for that. You're going to regret this I promise you.'' She answered

'Ishita please what can you do?'' he asked slightly amused

'I am not going to do anything. But as they say what goes around comes around and this world that seems to take pleasure from punishing me has a way of punishing those who hurt me as well. I PROMISE YOU. YOU WILL NEED MY HELP AND YOU WILL COME LOOKING FOR ME. WHEN YOU FINNALLY DO I WILL REMIND YOU OF THIS MOMNET.'' And with that she walked out of the Khan Mansion

'Ishita Ishita God where is your attention. You're would be Hubby is here.'' To say Mihika was extremely excited would be an understatement. She knew and understood how difficult their life had been especially for her sister and even though this marriage was a compromise she could not help but hope that maybe with the love of that little angel, everything was going to work out and her sister was finally getting a second chance. She would finally let go of all these demons that seem to follow her every time she tries to move on. She could not help but feel guilty because she thought that she probably also contributed to her pain.

'Mihika chill out do not make such a big deal out of this wedding. To be honest I do not understand why dad had to do all this. We could have just gone to court and got this over and done with'' Ishita answered a bit irritated

'Oh come one Ishu, besides Ruhi specifically asked for a grand wedding and dad would never say no to her.'' Answered Mihika

'Yeah her angelic face has a way of making people agree to whatever she wants. Wish I could say the same about her dad.'' She answered

' Ishu do not say that about jiju. That is you're would be husband don't talk about him like that.'' Mihika answered now a bit serious

'Okay am sorry. I just meant that his daughter is just an angel. She is so adorable and cute and yet he is well let's just say NOT THAT. Besides what is all this jiju nonsense? I bet that after 6 months or maybe a year tops his going to leave me and probably go with something better. If I go more than 1 year in that marriage it will be only because of his daughter. Even his son hates my guts.'' She said not giving away the fact that it hurt a little.

'Ishita please keep an open mind. Tushar was an idiot. He would have dated the queen of England and not be content. Raman could be different. He is a bit scary at times but it may all work out. You both have someone that binds you and she might be the reason he I don't know like or even lov ...''

'Mihika Please, Raman is never going to love me. The only reason he is marrying me is because he wants custody of his kids and his daughter likes me that's all. But yeah I do agree with you Ruhi is the only thing that thing that binds us. And I really do love her. She brought light in my life that I was really in need of.'' She answered

'Ishita beta come down its time'' she heard her mother call her

Ishita put the transparent dupatta over her head and walked out of the room. As she walked down the stairs she could see her father who had tears in his eyes and her brother who kept on mouthing at her 'you look amazing''. She could see her would be father in law say something to his wife while she on the other hand just could not stop crying and a very weird looking old woman she had not seen before and finally she looked at Raman, her would be husband.

The stern look did not give a lot away but she could sense from the frown on his face he probably was not happy. She saw Ruhi come over and take her hand to lead her to the mandap. She looked up and she could see a small smile creep up his face.

She looked at everyone around and realized that this marriage was going to make a lot of people happy except the two that were actually getting married. But given  the life she had had, she did not care anymore as she believe that this was the least she could do and hoped he never realizes that marrying her was probably going to be the worst thing that ever happened to him.  

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 1; above             

Chapter 2     

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11         Chapter 12

Chapter 13         Chapter 14

Chapter 15         Chapter 16

Chapter 17         Chapter 18

Chapter 19         Chapter 20

Chapter 21         Chapter 22

Chapter 23         Chapter 24

Chapter 25         Chapter 26

Chapter 27         Chapter 28

Chapter 29         Chapter 30

Chapter 31        CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 33        Chapter 34

Chapter 35       Chapter 36

Chapter 37        Chapter 38

Chapter 39      Chapter 40

CHAPTER 42 

CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 44 AND 45; https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=87&#p121120819

CHAPTER 46; https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=90&#p121152226

CHAPTER 47 AND 48; https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=101&#p121512087

CHAPTER 49 AND 50; https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=106&#p121744636

Chapter 51, 52 and 53;  https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=110&#p121925137

Chapter 54; https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=114&#p122183181

Chapter 55-57; https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=115&#p122183204

Chapter 58 and 59; https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=121&#p122437170

CHAPTER 60-62; https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=126&#p122585264

CHAPTER 63-65; https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&PID=122823089&#p122823089

THREAD TWO LINK

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4382552&PID=122892232&#p122892232

Edited by Khuarnav - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey dear Thanx for d pm
interesting start
loved it
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great Start .. Continue soon ..

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
loved ishu n ruhi part
Precap seems interesting
Waiting 4 next
Update soon
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting 
Plz update soon
Rianshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice.. plz continue soon..!!
Khuarnav thumbnail

Hey here with chapter two. Hope you enjoy it. Raman and Ishita are getting married for the same reason as the show but with a twist. I hope you enjoy and please do let me know what you think.

FF; MIRAGE OF SECOND CHANCES CHAPTER 2

She looked at everyone around and realized that this marriage was going to make a lot of people happy except the two that were actually getting married. But given  the life she had had, she did not care anymore as she believe that this was the least she could do and hoped he never realizes that marrying her was probably going to be the worst thing that ever happened to him.  

As Ishita walked to the mandap Raman watched his would be wife and could not help but feel sorry for himself. His life had come down to this point where he was marrying someone he really did not like and could care less about because he made the mistake of marrying Shagun.

He looked at his daughter and how happy she seemed to see her friend become her mother  and could not help but smile because it had been a while since he had seen his daughter genuinely happy. He could not help but wonder what would happen to his son because much as he was certain that his daughter was going to be okay he could not help but worry about Adi.

Raman had somehow managed to convenience the judge to order Shagun to let Adi stay with him and would visit Shagun durning holidays but he was certain his son detested him and hated him for it. He  was trying to fix his relationship with his son but felt so helpless because he knew that  marrying another woman had set this back a lot. But he had to do it because of his daughter and her need for a good mother and also as Raman would later understand, so did his son.

Aditya was Raman's first child from his first marriage, a marriage he hoped never happened but was grateful for at the same time because from it he got two of the most important things in his life. His children where everything to him and he would go to the ends of the earth for them if they needed it. His daughter loved him and he loved her because when Shagun, his first wife, left him she was still young and so she did not grow so attached to her mother. Adi left with his mother and so their relationship also grew apart.

The bad relationship between him and Shagun affected Adi and his relationship because Shagun had managed to convince his son that he did not love him at all so Raman had taken care of Ruhi and wanted to do the same for Adi.

After the Mangalsutra was tied around her neck and vermillion applied, the marriage was finally complete and they both realized this was probably going to be the most challenging experience of both their lives.

Ishita said her goodbyes to her parents who had done everything for her just to see her happy and then to her siblings Jay and Mihika who were her life. She slowly got into the car in which Raman was already seated and off they went.

Raman looked at her crying and could not help but get irritated little bit

' Here clean your face, your makeup is all smudged and you are looking scary''

''So insensitive oh God'' She thought as she took the handkerchief he was handing her

'Okay look I need to get this out just so we are clear. This marriage will run for a period of 3 years. After which you are to leave me and my family. I will pay you the remaining half of the money after the end of these 3 years. You are not to...'' He got interrupted

' Tell anyone from your family about this arrangement otherwise my dad will feel the end of it. I in no circumstance am I allowed to mistake this marriage for anything other than what it is, a contract. Your daughter is my priority and she is the reason am here. I am to get her out this rut in the next three years otherwise I will get nothing at the end of the 3years. Yeah I know the terms of my marriage.'' She answered

TWO MONTHS EARLIER

Ishita was walking out of the mall when she met this beautiful girl who was sitting on a bench outside the mall and she was crying not saying anything. Ishita's heart could not help but melt at the sight of that sad little angel. She walked over to the girl and asked

'Excuse me angle are you okay? What is the matter? Where are your parents?'' But the girl did not respond.

It looked like she had been sitting there for a while and was extremely tired. She looked in her bag and got out her Cadbury chocolate that she had and handed it to her with a bottle of water.

The little girl first hesitated for a while and then finally took the chocolate and started eating it. When she calmed down she looked at Ishita and pointed to a man who was frantically shouting

'Ruhi where are you? Ruhi ...''

'Is that your papa?'' she asked and the girl nodded in the affirmative

She got up from the bench and walked over to the man and said

'Excuse me. Do you know that girl over there?''

Raman turned around and saw Ruhi siting on the bench still holding a piece of chocolate in her hand and sighed in relief. And not considering the person in front of him, he walked over to his daughter and hugged her

'What the hell is wrong with you Ruhi? Why did you run away like that huh? Papa is not happy at all'. This is not done''

Ruhi who by now Ishita had gathered was the girl's name looked at the man presumably her dad and held her ears almost as if apologizing. The man pulled her into one tight hug and then walked over to Ishita

'How much''

'How much for what'' Ishita asked 

'For the chocolate and water how much?'' he answered

'No no it is okay. Am just glad she is okay. She seemed distressed so it's the least I could do to help.'' She answered

'Look here I or my daughter do not need any favors especially from people like you. Here have this am sure you and your boss could use it.'' He took a bundle of cash and gave it to Ishita

'Who the hell do you think you are? I just saw a girl in distress and I helped her I was not doing anyone any favors. What nonsense is this? You should be grateful that I was here and not someone else who would have otherwise harmed your daughter. Ruhi honey please take care of yourself okay'' and with that she walked away.

Raman watched as the lady walked away could not help but wonder if he had mistaken her. When he turned to look at his daughter she was smilingly waving at the woman. Was his daughter smiling I mean was she seriously

' Ruhi beta are you...'' Ruhi instead looked at him and frowned again then she walked ahead. He looked at his daughter and hoped he could only understand what had happened to her. Why had she lost all the innocence in her life and why did she seem so sad always.

Ever since Ruhi come from Shagun's place 8 months earlier, she had stopped talking and smiling. She would wake up screaming in the middle of the night wanting to see her papa. Only when she slept in Raman's room had the nightmares stopped. Raman tried everything to find out what the hell happened to his daughter but to no avail.

He even threated Shagun and her good for nothing boyfriend Aslok but still nothing. How he wished he would something just to see that smile on her face again.

A few days had gone by and Ruhi seemed to want to go to the mall almost every day and Raman could not help but wonder whether it had something to do with that woman at the mall. She had somehow managed to bring smile to his daughter's face and he would do anything just to see that again. He therefore accompanied his daughter every day to the mall with the hope they met her again.

'Ruhi? Hey are you running away again? Oh I can see you came with your grumpy papa'' he heard a sweet voice coming from behind and frowned at the comment she made. Before he could react he heard something almost like a sweet melody. He heard a giggle from his daughter and could not believe it. He looked down at her as she smilingly nodding no while giggling.

'Bye now and keep smiling like that you look absolutely beautiful when you do.'' And with that she walked off. Raman still not understanding what was going on felt a tag on his pants as Ruhi kepy on pointing at the lady

'Uhhh excuse me. Where are you going?'' he said not sure why he asked that or what he intended to say next

'Oh am sorry. Sir, May I take my leave now?'' she asked sarcastically

'No no that's not what I meant'' He sighed and finally said

'Look we came off on the wrong foot. I mistook you for someone else and reacted the way I did and I do apo... Apol... Apologize for that. I wanted to know if you wanted to come over'' He said

'Wow you had to use every fiber of your body to apologize didn't you?'' she answered

'Hey do not push it. My daughter seems to fancy you a lot and that is why am making an effort to get to know you that's all. If it was up to me I would not be caught anywhere near you.'' He said

'wow for a man who seems to need my help you are really an ass'' she replied

'Fine whatever Just come over it will make my daughter very happy'' he replied

'Okay ignoring the fact that you are extremely rude. I do fancy your daughter too. But I will not come over, am not sure I want to come to your house. Let's do this just bring her to the park outside I have a group of kids I help care for am sure she will love it there.''

And she took Ruhi's hand as they walked out. There were a number of kids there who kept on calling her Ishita didi and they seemed excited that she had arrived. He watched as his daughter run around the park extremely lively and could not help but smile.

This had now become a routine and he would gladly take his daughter to the park every Saturday afternoon so that she could spend time with her new friend and pick her up in the evening every day.

Ishita did not even realize how or when she fell in love with this child but she did and could do anything for her. Once Ruhi fell ill and Ishita spent the whole night at the hospital just to make sure Ruhi was okay. In all this while she did not realize that she was getting into a war that she was not ready for.

She by now had known Raman for quite some time and when he called that he wanted to talk to her, she figured it was something to do with Ruhi so she agreed to meet him in the same park she and Ruhi hang out.

As she sat on the bench waiting for Raman, she saw him come to her in a very distraught manner and knew right away something was wrong.

'Raman what is it?'' she asked be it worried

'She wants to take my daughter. Shagun wants to take my daughter away from me. I won't let that happen. I need to do something and you are going to help me'' he answered

'What do you mean?'' she asked looking worried because she could see from the look on his face that something was a mess

'I need you to marry me?'' he said

'Am sorry what?'' she asked

'You are going to marry me. I know those kids you bring to the park are from an orphanage that you manage and it is about to shut down. You and your dad can not afford to keep it alive anymore so I will pay you 3m dollars am sure it will help out. All I need you to do is marry me for a few years may be 3'' He answered

Ishita was so angry at the insolence that this man just portrayed but again could not deny that he was right about her orphanage.

'What makes you think I would in a million years want to marry you? You have no manners and you are way too egotistic for my taste.'' She said angrily

'Oh hello have you seen your face. Nothing about you is attracting. I am in a tiff and I have to marry. It will strengthen the case against Shagun and in a way help my daughter and son. Shagun wants to leave the country and her being a mother and all I fear the courts may grant her custody of my daughter plus I do not want to lose my son as well. I do my backgrounds on anyone who is in contact with my daughter and I know for a fact you dad needs this. Your dad needs this money and you know it.  I will stop the selling of the land where the orphanage lies on condition you marry me.'' He said a bit desperate.

Ishita sat down on the bench knowing full well that he was saying the truth. Besides with the humiliation her dad got after she got left at the altar, it is the least she could do for him. Her mom wanted nothing than to see her married so in a way she was killing two birds with one stone. He was wrong about one thing. If Ruhi needed her help all he had to do was ask and he would have got all the help he needed.

'What are the terms?'' she asked with tears in her eyes

'We shall get married for 3 years after which you are to leave me and my family and never come back. The details of how we met will be the same and it will be through this that well we developed feelings for each other. You will be a proper daughter in law to the Bhalla family so no working at that stupid caf. My daughter will be your priority and make sure you take care of her. Do not pry into my personal life unless necessary. I will pay you 1.5m dollars now and the remaining half after the 3 years. UNDER NO CIRCUNSTANCES SHOULD MY FAMILY COME TO KNOW OF THIS ARRANGEMENT. IF THEY DO,I WILL BE THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU. Do we have a deal''

And with that there was a hand shake that sealed that fate. They were going to embark on a journey that neither of them was ready for and they did not even know it.

PRESENT DAY

'Raman sir congratulations'' Said the chauffer as the parked the car outside

Ishita looked at the mansion outside and could not help but wonder how such a place would be more than enough for those kids at the orphanage, Lord knows they needed it.

All the rituals were done by Raman's family for welcoming their new daughter in law into their home.

'Ishita beta I know you did not get a chance to know our family as most of them were not around. This all happened too fast. But I get you must be tired so we will do all the introductions tomorrow okay.'' Said Santosh who was Raman's mother 

'Raman beta take her to your room and please make sure she is comfortable.'' She added

They got to the room and she looked around their bedroom and saw how it was full of black and white colors but not in a tacky way. There was a beautifully made bed with a duvet of floral print of bright colors. There was a beautiful fire place and a glass door which lead to the pool outside. This room had so much life and was definitely a contrast to the Raman she knew. There were no photos of him on the walls except those of his family by the bed side and just above the bed were two big framed photos of Ruhi and another boy whom she guessed was Aditya.

She heard the door open and Ruhi run to her embracing her in a warm hug. It warmed her heart and could not believe that she was going to spend time with her as much as she wanted .Ruhi was kind of like the daughter she always wanted. Wait a minute Ruhi was her daughter for 3 years at least, she had a daughter. This was something she never thought she would say. Huh! Maybe God who had so cruelly punished her in the past was trying to make reward her a little by giving her a second chance at life or was it all just a mirage of hope.

Chapter Three;  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=4&#p116957987 

PLEASE DO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND LET ME KNWO WHAT YOU THINK.😊😊

Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
Nee28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
interesting updateπŸ‘
loved it
Khuarnav thumbnail

Originally posted by: luks28

interesting updateπŸ‘