Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG!! this is effinn beautifull!! right from the way they both spoke hesitantly and then finding comfort and with lile teasing, then a hug and thn getting passionate!
woahh! what a journey! totally ISHRALICIOUS! <3

loved it completely!

cont soon! 
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: usaonly

Romantic update Aisha hope you are feeling good now. I can see through your update . I never know balcony have lot of magic for Ishra romance and love the convo that they clear MU. Finally Ishu except to herself she fall in love with Raman was good sign. Hope to see little  more romanc before they head through Ishu past. Will wait for next update . Thank you for PM dear. Did you join with Ankita thread  they write A prop-OSthon all lovely story and writer there too?Wish you join there will have agreat fun. πŸ€—πŸ€—

No i haven't but I wilk check it out. Am glad u loved the chapters and yeah I am feeling quite gd actually
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I had a blast reading all the updates you posted from the past two days! They made things a little more clear now! The growing relationship between Ishra is so natural and beautiful! I loved it! I like that Ishita was direct in her questions to Raman, and Raman did not try to dodge them. That shows a sign of such progression! Hope the mystery clears up a little more. So far not minding Shagun yet, but she is here to cause trouble obviously! She is one psychotic delusional lady on the show and in the story πŸ˜† Looking forward to reading more soon! Well done! πŸ‘
riya65 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing
Liked de way ur taking it ishra having their heart ful talks ..
Cont soon
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanks to PM me
two updates in one go,
they are supperb,
they clear misunderstanding and go farword

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
O wow! what a beautiful update. They are finally starting to open up about their feelings for each other.. hope this continues.

Lover realization at the end, can't wait for his to come.

Terrific job as always- thanks for the PM!😊
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
brilliant update
loved the heart to heart conv
mariajamal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
perfect both parts love it 
Khuarnav thumbnail
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I HAD ALREADY WRITTEN JUST DIDN'T HAVE TIE TO POSST. ANYWAY BETTER LATE THAN NVER RIGHT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I AM POSTING THREE CHAPTERS AT A GO MAINLY BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHEN I WILL GET TIME TO UPDATE AGAIN.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I DO THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME AND MY STORY AND I AM VERY GRATEFULL TO ALL THOSE WHO TAKE TIME OUT TO COMMENT. I READ EACH AND EVRYONE OF YOUR REVIEWS AND I AM VERY GREATFULπŸ‘
HERE YOU GO I HOPE YOU ENJO AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT AS USUALY 

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

They finally pulled away both in dire need of breath as they looked at each other's eyes. Raman looked at Ishita his eyes filled with wild desires and he knew they matched his own. A smile crept up his face sending a stupor grin across Ishita's face as well.

'WOW...'' Said Ishita letting out a soft laugh

'Yeah WOW...'' Said Raman as he chuckled under his breath

'So what now...'' Asked Ishita

'Now we watch the sunrise together...'' Said Raman as he took her hand and planted a sweet kiss on the back of it before he pulled her into his embrace and they watched the sun rise together.

Ishita held Raman with her eyes a bit teary because in that moment she realized everything she had been feeling, everything she had feared, everything she put down as just loneliness was just a lie she told herself as it was easier. The truth of the matter was, she had fallen in love with him.

Raman stood on the balcony Ishita in his arms not quite sure what this meant. He wasn't quite sure if it even meant something more but all he could be certain about is the fact that it felt right; it felt like it should have been this way all along. They stayed in each other's embrace for a while forgetting the realities that waited them once they left that balcony.

'Ishima...'' Said a sleepy Ruhi as she banged on the door of the balcony while rubbing her eyes

'Oh hey sweetie...'' Said Ishita as she turned to look at Ruhi

'Raman let go of me and open the door.'' Said Ishita smilingly

Raman who was still holding on to Ishita looked at her one last time before he finally got the keys from his pocket and opened the door

'Good morning pumpkin how was your night?'' Said Raman

'Good Morning Papa... What are you doing locked outside?'' asked Ruhi innocently

'Why all the questions early in the morning'' replied Raman who was clearly trying to avoid the question

Ruhi looked at her dad with a suspicious look before she finally looked at her Ishima with the same expression. Ishita just smilingly took Ruhi in her arms and said

'Papa and I were doing that thing we do every Saturday morning''

'Oh Ho why couldn't papa just say you were watching the sunrise together. Oh papa it is beautiful isn't it.'' Said Ruhi

Raman looked at Ishita surprised that this actually happened every Saturday and he didn't know about it. But he found the whole gesture adorable and pleasant because Ruhi was bonding really well with Ishita and he was sure that his daughter would be fine completely with her Ishima's help

'Yeah beta it is absolutely beautiful..'' said Raman as he kissed his daughter on the forehead

'Come one Ruhi time to prepare for school.'' Said Ishita as she took Ruhi and walked out with her. Before she could disappear in the bathroom Raman called her and said

'Hey did I say good morning to you?''

'No I believe you didn't.'' she answered

He came forward and kissed her cheek whispering

'Good morning beautiful...''

Ishita blushingly looked at him and just smiled before she proceeded to the bathroom with Ruhi whose expression was of shock and disbelief because she of all people knew how much these two bickered so whatever she saw was a complete surprise

'Ishima...'' she said

'Too early for questions Ruhi... Come one'' Said Ishita as she let out a small laugh

Raman walked back into his room and saw Shagun still in his bed

'Arre haan... God I had forgotten about this one.'' He said as he walked over get his towel

'Raman... Where are you going?'' asked Shagun still sleepy

'To take a shower, sorry didn't mean to wake you up.'' Said Raman

'No it is okay, I always knew you are an early person.'' Said Shagun smilingly

'Okay then... ' Said Raman as he proceeded to the bathroom

'Raman...'' Called out Shagun as Rama turned to look at her

'Thank you for last night and letting me stay here. I am really grateful.'' She added

'It is okay, no need to thank me. How are you feeling?'' he asked

'I still have some pain in my arm and feels like someone had put concrete on my head.'' She said holding her head

'Should we go to the hospital, just to make sure nothing serious is happening.'' Said Raman who was genuinely concerned

'Yeah I am going to see a doctor today and then figure out what happens next after that.'' Said Shagun

'First take care of your health everything else will come later.'' Said Raman as Shagun just nodded her head in affirmation

'I will ask Mama or Neelu to come help you out.'' Said Raman before he finally walked out

Shagun looked around and she had to admit she missed this. I mean with Shlok it was different, he loved his work and mostly gave her what she wanted but he never really took out the time to see if she was doing alright or how her day was. Raman always cared for her and she missed that.

Shagun was still in her world when she suddenly saw Ruhi walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her as if looking for something.

'Good morning Mama, how are you feeling.'' Asked Ruhi

'Good morning! Am feeling much better thank you.'' answered Shagun coldly

Ruhi watched her mom for a while staring at the swelling on her face before she finally get the courage to say

'Did Shlok uncle do this to you?''

'It's not your business, go back to your Ishima and leave me alone. You seem to care about that woman more than your own mother'' said Shagun

Ruhi felt bad for what her mother had just said and wanted to tell her she always misunderstood her. She had said a lot and had officially scared Ruhi

'Oh My God Ruhi you need to get ready for school. Come on let's go.''

Ruhi turned to look at her mother wiping her tears before she finally walked back to her room

'How are you feeling Shagun'' Asked Ishita

'Look let us not pretend okay, I know you're enjoying this.'' Said Shagun

'I am not sure I get what you are saying.'' Said a surprised Ishita

'You are the reason this is happening to me. Shlok would have never thrown me out had you not put his brother in Jail. Couldn't you just let sleeping dogs lay'' Said Shagun

'Okay I am not sure what it is exactly you are trying to insinuate but I will just imagine you are blabbering because of the knock you took on the head. So I am going to imagine you just didn't say that to me.'' Said Ishita before she sternly looked at Shagun one last time then walked out.

Shagun looked at Ishita and couldn't help but feel frustrated and angry because Ishita had taken a lot from her and she wasn't going to allow her be happy as long as Shagun wasn't happy. That was a promise

Ishita had prepared the table and everyone was seated and having breakfast.

'Ruhi honey are you sure everything you need is in your bag?'' Asked Ishita

'Yeah Ishima I even double checked to make sure everything is there.'' Said Ruhi

'Did you now? What about the homework on the reading table did you remember to pack that?'' Sadi Ishita knowing full well what the answer was

'Oh Haan I forgot about that.'' Said Ruhi as she ran back upstairs to pick her homework

'Aditya what about you'' Said Ishita

'I finished and packed mine.'' Said Aditya

'What about you project, do not forget it, it is in the garage.'' Said Ishita

'Yeah I won't.'' Said Aditya before he turned to look at his mother

'Wait a minute do you guys pack you own bags?'' asked Shagun

'Yeah we do. Ishima says we need to learn a few res... Rasp...'' said Ruhi

'Responsibilities... She says we need to learn to take care of our things.'' Said Aditya as she finished Ruhi's sentence

'Why does she make you do that? What do the maids do?'' asked Shagun to which everyone on the able turned and looked at her as if she was crazy

'There are no maids here, everyone has to take care of themselves, Neelu just helps out here and there.'' Said Ishita

'Please she is paid to do chores I do not get why my kids need to do her job for her. You middle class people, you are not used to it so I get that.'' Said Sagun

'Shagun you will not disrespect anyone in my house let alone my daughter in law. Stay withing your limits and do not forget you are a guest here, behave like one.'' Said Mr. Bhalla

Simmi and Romi couldn't help but chuckle because Shgaun had seriously been put in her place.

'Ruhi, Adi hurry up you are getting late.'' Said Ishita

Ruhi left the breakfast table and picked her bag before she kissed everone goodbye including Shagun. Aditya looked at his mother and said

'Promise me I will see you when I get back.''

'Of course you will.'' Said Shagun as she kissed him goodbye on the cheek

He then turned around and said his goodbyes to everyone before finally walking out. Romi and Simmi quickly followed suit and so did Mr. Bhalla promising to send a car for Shagun to take her to the hospital

Ishita cleared the table as Shagun continued to slowly eat her breakfast clearly taking her time waiting for Raman

'Ishita Ish...'' Said Raman as Ishita emerged from the Kitchen

'Where the hell is my wallet, I can't find it and where is my blue file?'' he said

'You wallet is in your back pocket and you blue file is on the table in the living room.'' Said Ishita

Raman touched his back pocket and looked across the room and he could see the blue file. He then in a very surprised manner turned to Ishita and said

'How did you...'' before he got interrupted

'Know! It kind of is my job.'' She said smilingly before she walked back to the kitchen

Raman simply smiled nodding his head in disbelief before he turned to see a very irritated looking Shagun

'Oh I thought papa was taking you to the hospital.'' He asked ignoring the look on her face

'Well yeah but since he wasn't going my way and the hospital I am going to is your way I figured you give me a lift.'' Said Shagun

'I do not think so I have...'' Said Raman but he was interrupted by Shagun

'Come one it will be like old times except this time it will be in our own car and not an auto.'' Said Shagun clearly seeing Ishita had walked into the room

Ishita quietly placed the breakfast for Raman that she was carrying and didn't say a word, didn't even give the impression whether or not she was angry or jealous or just pissed off.

'Ha-ha! Not going to happen besides I have a meeting on the other side of town and I can't afford to be late.'' Said Raman avoiding her senile comment and hoping to God Ishita does too. He then turned to Ishita who was putting the breakfast on thetable for him

'I am late. So I am sorry I am going to miss breakfast.'' Said Raman

'Yup I am done too as well, we can just go and you will drop me off and I will grab a taxi, it is about 5 blocks from here.'' Said Shagun

'Yeah I do not care whether you have a meeting with the department of defense or the president, you are not leaving this table until you have breakfast.'' Said Ishita as she continued serving him

'But Ishita it is very important tha...'' Said Raman trying to protest

'It is so cute how you think that this is negotiable.'' Said Ishita smilingly as she continued to serve him breakfast

'It is not going to help even if I argue will it.'' Said Raman as he looked at Ishita

'Nope...'' Said Ishita as she took a seat beside him and started to have her breakfast

'Fine, Shagun you take my car, ask the driver to drop you off then ask him to come back and pick me.'' Said Raman

'You are seriously not going...'' said a surprised Shagun

'Well it is either I go to office and piss off the wife or stay and just have breakfast. The former is not a territory I want to explore so yeah I choose the latter. I am staying and having breakfast and besides this solves our transport problem.'' Said Raman

Shagun looked at Raman as he turned and started to have his breakfast continuing his conversation with Ishita. She couldn't believe it. she couldn't believe this was the same Raman she knew. He had for the first time rejected her for someone else much less Ishita. How the hell was that even possible.

Ishita looked at Shagun as she limped away and said

Be careful Shagun you might fall down and end up breaking even more.'' To which Shagun just looked on before she walked out of the room.

'SO...'' Said Ishita

'So...'' Said Raman

'I thought you had a fairly free day, what happened all of a sudden?'' Said Ishita

'I do have to drop off this file.'' Said Raman acting innocent

'You mean the file that has receipts for the utility bills.'' Said Ishita

'Well I have to go through them and stuff.'' Said Raman smilingly

'Uhh ha I see'' said Ishita as she let out a soft laugh shaking her head

'Okay I wanted to have breakfast with my lovely wife without outside interuptions is that such a bad thing?'' Said Raman as he came closer to where Ishita was sitting

'I am not complaining am I'' Said Ishita as she came closer

They looked into each other's eyes for a while before Ishita shyly looked away saying

'Have breakfast you have to go to work.''

Raman just smiled at her and he came forward placing a kiss on her forehead before he sat back down and started having breakfast

CHAPTER 22;http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=42&#p119343242 

Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
Khuarnav thumbnail

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

'Shlok please I need to see you, we need to fix this.'' Said Shagun

'Do as I said or nothing is going to be fixed until you do what I want'' Said Shlok

'So what am I supposed to do, where am I supposed to get money from you have blocked all my accounts.'' Said Shagun

'You mean my accounts. It is my money Shagun, money that you and your son had been freely spending without any regard for me or my family.'' Said Shlok

''So what do you suppose i do.'' Said Shagun

'Use that little brain of yours and think of something. My ultimatum won't change. My brother is locked away and there is nothing I can do about that because of that video tape and your ungrateful daughter. You can't come back to my house until you prove to me where your loyalty lies.'' Said Shlok

'Please Shlok I can't even believe you are asking me this. I left him for you and I also gave up my children for you, how can you question my loyalties.'' Said Shagun

'No Shagun you didn't leave him, you left his poor income and nor that he is one of the richest people around, who knows where you loyalties now lay. I need proof that you love me the way you claim.'' Said Shlok before he finally hung up

'Shlok...Shlok Plea ...'' Said Shagun as tears run down her eyes

He cannot just leave me like this. I gave him 8 years of my life he can't just leave me. I am going to prove to him where my loyalties lay alright, I am going to destroy them all for humiliating me. They are going to know what it means to be an enemy to Shagun Bhalla.

She got back in the cab she had hired to take her to the hospital and ordered the driver take her back home.

Meanwhile Raman had reluctantly gone to work but he couldn't focus on anything. All he kept on thinking about was the woman he had left home. She had done something to even he couldn't put into words. Not even Shagun had the ability to do that given how much he felt for her, she never made him feel so alive like Ishita did.

He tried to stay focused but nothing happened so he figured instead of wasting time pretending to work and given he didn't have a lot to do, he should just go home. He told his personal assistant where to find him and call him in case of emmergency then just left office to go back home.

When Shagun walked in what she saw isn't what she expected, Raman was seated on a couch in his causal clothes with a glass of juice in one hand and reading a newspaper with the other while Ishita casually lay her head on his lap. She had to come forward just to make sure what she saw was what was actually happening and her eyes were not playing tricks on her.

Shagun came forward looking at Raman with an expression of disbelief

'Raman what is going...'' but before she could complete what she was saying Raman said

''Shhssshhh talk softly you will wake her up.''

'What is happening, is she okay?'' whispered a shocked Shagun

'Nothing is wrong with her, she just didn't sleep well last night.'' Said Raman

'So does that mean she sleeps on the couch like that?'' Said an irritated Shagun

'She just feel asleep while we talked.'' Answered Raman

'Couldn't she go to bed other than sleep on your lap like a child.'' Said Shagun

'She was just ... Wait... Why does it bother you anyway? It is my lap and I am not complaining besides this is her house she can do whatever she wants'' Said a clueless Raman

'Whatever I was just making an observation. If a guest walked in now this won't look nice.'' Said Shagun

'Okay fine, let me handle it.'' He said

Raman slowly got up still holding the glass of juice and newspaper. He gave them both to Shagun before carefully placing Ishita's head on the couch.

'You should just wake her...'' Shagun tried to suggest

'Shhsss...'' Said Raman

He then bent down and put his hands beneath her waist and another just above her shoulders lifting her in his arms. 

Ishita as if out of instinct slowly adjusted, settling her face in the nape on his neck as he sweetly looked at her carrying her into their bedroom.

Shagun stood there with the glass of Juice and newspapers in her hand and couldn't help but be even more levied. Ishita was busy settling down comfortably in a place that was never meant to be hers in the first place. 

This wasn't going to last, this bubble that they seemed to be in will not last because if there was one thing she had learnt from being with Raman was the fact that trust was never one of his strongest suits and jealousy made him go crazy, it Ishita was immune to it, Raman sure as hell wasn't.

TWO WEEKS LATER

A lot of things had changed since Shagun moved in, some good like the fact that Aditya seemed to be genuinely happy especially with his dad who had let his mother stay with them while some were bad like the fact that Ishita's relationship with her mother in law just got worse every time and the one with Aditya had gotten worse but at least his with his dads was getting better and she took comfort in that.

Shagun had left no stone unturned and she was a woman on a mission of revenge, one that would leave not only her children shattered but also her. 

She had managed with the help of Shlok to find out about more about Ishita's past than what Raman knew and whatever she found out much as it was half the truth, it was going to be her ticket to getting whatever she wanted.

'Shlok has the meet happened. This has to be perfect, Simmi has to fall so hard that there will be no coming back is that clear.'' Said Shagun

'Trust me baby I got this. Simmi will be so in love and in no time she will be in our corner plus the meet has already happened.'' Said Shlok

'Yeah how is that?'' said Shagun

'Well same old fashioned perfect meeting, boy saves girl from a bunch of hooligans, girl feels indebted to boy, girl befriends boy, boy eventually asks girl out. Parmeet is taking her out tonight. We rented out the whole floor of the Seasons hotel decorated it with roses and stuff, it is really romantic.'' Said Shlok clearly proud of himself.

'Good, knowing the Bhallas she is going to be singing his name by the end of tonight.'' Said Shagun

'So what about us, will I get to see you?'' said Shlok

'Weren't you the one who said I should make this a priority, then let me do that.'' Said Shagun

'Okay fair enough. I guess I will see you at the agreed time as always.'' Said Shlok

''Yeah of course ...'' Said Shagun as she hang up

'Mama come on down stairs we are going to get Ice cream.'' Said Aditya

'What... I do not think that is a good idea. Ishita will not like it.'' Said Shagun pretending to be sad

'No it is not like that. Last time she was just saying that we shouldn't have gone out on a school night.'' Said Aditya

'See that, she had even managed to convince you that I am the bad one. I am a guest in this house and I have no say in what happens around here, all I am trying to do is make sure I stay with my family.'' Said Shagun

'No Mama please do not be sad.'' Said a teary eyed Aditya as he came and held his mother's hand

'She had already taken my daughter away from me and she has also taken my place with your dad, I do not want to lose you too. I just want us to be a family.'' Said Shagun as she pretended to cry

Shagun hated lying to her son like that but she had to use whatever means possible to make sure she achieved her goal. A few white lies here and there were not going to hurt.

'Mama please trust me, we'll go alone, Ishita won't mind.'' Said Aditya as he came forward and took his mother's hand

'Okay okay slow down already I am coming.'' Said Shagun as she followed her son down stairs

When they got there everyone was seated in the living room and Ishita, Ruhi and Raman had gotten dressed and were ready to all go and have ice-cream. When Aditya got there his expression changed.

'Adi beta what is wrong.'' Asked Santosh

'I wanted to go with Ruhi, Mama and Papa.'' Said Aditya

'And we are all going so what is the problem?'' said Raman

'I want us to go as a family, just like before.'' Said Aditya

'Without me...'' Said Ishita who figured this was coming as soon as Aditya came into the room

'What nonsense'' Said Raman

'If she is going then I am not going.'' Said Aditya

'Well if Ishima is staying am also staying.'' Said Ruhi

Aditya looked at his sister and became so frustrated because whatever he was doing was to make sure there family was back together, why couldn't she just see it.

'This is ridiculous. Ishita you stay and you will go next time no big deal, the boy just wants some time with his parents.'' Said Santosh

'Mama how is  this okay and in what universe does this become okay?'' said Romi

'It is just ice-cream Romi stop building a mountain out of a mole. Ruhi beta...'' Santosh said trying to convince his son and granddaughter

'No Dadaji I will not allow this. First it was movie night, then the rides to school, then the playtime in the park, all these things Shagun mama has taken over and this is the only thing that I get to do with Ishima and papa at the end of the week so I am not giving it up just because Aditya wants it.'' Said Ruhi who was finally taking a stand

'Ruhi beta please ...'' Said Santosh before Shagun interrupted

'You disrespectful girl, is that how to talk to elders.'' Said Shagun

'Ruhi sweetie that is no way to talk to elders'' Said Ishita

'Please! I wonder who is teaching her this.'' Said Shagun who was clearly trying to take a swipe at Ishita but Ishita just ignored her as always

'Shagun behave ...'' Said Raman before he turned to his daughter and said

'Ruhi how about we go this week and the next we shall go with...'' but he got interrupted

'No Papa, You seem to forget that I am also your child and my interests should be as important as Aditya's. Ishita is my mother and I too deserve for him to spare time and spend time with my mother as I do his.'' Said Ruhi with tears in her eyes

'That is never going to happen because she is not my mother and neither is she yours.'' Said Aditya

'Well then that solves it, I am not going anywhere.'' Said Ruhi as she tried to walk away

Aditya saw Ruhi walk away and turned to look at his mother who seemed to be hurt because of what Ruhi had done and that didn't sit well with Aditya. Almost as if he didn't know what to do with his anger, he pulled his sister back and slapped her.

'Aaahhh...'' screamed Ruhi

'Aditya what is wrong is with you?'' Said Raman as he pulled him away

Ishita just looked at the Aditya and couldn't believe what had just happened. She took Ruhi into her arms and carried her upstairs hoping to calm her down there.

Aditya stood there frozen not believing he had actually slapped his own sister. What had gotten into him, she was his little sister and then his mom was looking at him with so much disappointment that it broke his heart

'I am so sorry Mama, I just wanted us all together as a family, just like you wanted.'' Said Aditya

'Yeah baby not like this..'' Said Shagun who was levied because if Ruhi and Aditya were at loga heads it brought Raman and Ishita and that isn't something she wanted 

'So you are really feeding venom to my son.'' Said a really really pissed off Raman

'What ...No... '' Said Shagun

'No papa please it was...'' but before Aditya could finish what he was saying Raman said

'Go to your room right now.'' 

Aditya slowly walked back into his room feeling so bad about what just happened and he just broke down and started to cry because he never wanted any of this to happen. His sister was now in pain because of him and there was nothing he could do about it. Ruhi would now be angry with him as well as his mother

Mean while back in the living room

'Shagun this is your doing.'' Said Raman

'Oh was this my fault.'' Said Shagun

'Ever since you came into this house my son has been filled with so much venom and hatred. This was never the case when you weren't here. He would be sad and a bit angry but he could always act civil with his sister and I always took pride in knowing at least their relationship didn't get affected because of our bullshit but you wouldn't have that.'' Said a very levied Raman

'Why couldn't Ishita just stay back anyway she is to blame for all this.'' Said Santosh

'Mama please I am sick and tired of hearing you bicker and complain about my wife every single time you get an opportunity to do so. I do not know why you don't like her and quite frankly I do not care but you will treat her with respect because she hasn't done anything wrong execpt take care of my children.'' Said Raman

His father stood there with pride thanking the stars that his son would finally take a stand on his mother because she had a really bad habit of smothering them like as of they were little kids.

'But Raman how can you blame me for this. Ruhi is my daughter as well...'' Said Shagun

'Oh really, funny how you always play that card when you need something ... ' Said Romi

'Well whatever the case, if I find out that you had something to do with any of this, I will kick you out of this house faster than you say please.'' Said Raman as he angrily walked out of the room to go check on his children

CHAPTER 23; 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=42&#p119343384

Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago