Frequent Posters

Aniva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
amazing .well written feeling sad fr ishita .updt soon
mariajamal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great updete... i think nw in 2 3 parts truth comes out the real story of ishita urf abha khan 
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OKAY SINCE EXAMS ARE HERE AND I AM GOING TO BE AWAY FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS. I FIGURED I LEAVE WITH YOU WITH SOMETHING WORTH WHILE HENCE HERE ARE 3 CHAPTERS. THIS IS SO WE GEAR UP FOR ISHITA'S PAST . SO HERE WE GO. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

Everyone turned and looked at him shocked at what he had actually said. He then turned to where Shagun was standing and said

'GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE.'' With a stern look on his face

'Look if you want to hide your wife's flaws it is okay but I am just saying do not be blinded by ...'' Shagun tried to say

'SHAGUN I AM NOT REPEATING MYSELF, GET OUT'' He roared

Shlok knew that there work here was done and he finally after keeping quite the whole evening said

'Come on Shagun, you can't help people who do not want help.'' He said grabbing his wife's hand and they turned to leave.

'I have known you Shagun longer than anyone else in this room, if I find out you had anything to do with this I swear...'' he said holding his hand out in a fist before he left and walked out to go to upstairs. Leaving a somewhat scared Shagun behind.

He hoped his children had not witnessed all this unfolding and just wanted to make sure their day didn't get spoilt. He went into Aditya's room which was also Ruhi's since Ishita's accident down the stairs.

'Oh My God Papa best Birthday I swear, I want mine to be like this next year seriously.'' Said Ruhi as she ran from the bed into her father's arms

'Is that so? ' said Raman trying to hide the worry on his face as he hugged Ruhi back

'Yes and my favorite part was I got a gift from Adi Bhai'' she added

'I can see, that is a very nice gift.'' Said Raman

'He also got something for you but he feared to give it.'' Said Ruhi whispering

'Accha what was it...?'' said Raman said Raman suprised

'Sister Brother Code papa, that is all I am allowed to tell you.'' Said Ruhi putting her finger on her mouth

Raman smilingly looked at her and tucked her into bed as Aditya walked into the room.

'So Birthday boy how was your day.'' Said Raman

'It was great, thank you so much...'' he said

'Wait Ishita gets a hug and I don't...'' Said Raman teasingly

He thought Aditya would say something and try and get out of it, it is the way their relationship worked but he was surprised when he put down the towel he was holding in his hand and walked over embracing him.

'Thank you so much Dad...'' Aditya said

Raman held him too as a warm feeling swept over him because he realized how much he and Aditya had come, from completely not talking to each other to his son hating him so much but all that had been somehow solved, all thanks to Ishita.

He felt his shirt getting wet from the tears that were rolling down Aditya's face and was shocked

'Aditya what is it?'' he asked surprised

' Nahi Nothing I am okay, I am just really happy'' Said Aditya as he smiled through his tears

'Oh okay how about smiles from now on...'' said Raman smilingly

'Hehehehe yeah Ishita's habits are starting to grow on me.'' Said Aditya letting out a small chuckle to which Raman laughed too

'She doesn't cry a lot does she?'' said Rama

'No but she tears up a lot especially when she holds ...'' Aditya tried to say but Ruhi interupted

'Shhhsss seriously you never keep a secret.''

'Oh sorry, you are not supposed to know about that...'' Said Aditya letting out a small laugh

'What am I not suppo... Ruhi come on tell me...'' he said

'Nahi papa, we promised Ishima...'' Said Ruhi

'Do not bother insisting and I won't tell you either'' Said Aditya laughingly

'I will find out somehow just wait...'' he said laughingly before he added

'Okay time for bed, come on...''

'Papa please read us a story, you have not done that in a while.'' said Ruhi

'Ruhi it is...'' said Raman

'Papa please even Aditya would love it, he says he misses it.'' Said Ruhi

'No I don't, I am a big boy now I do not need bed time stories...'' said Aditya lying through his teeth because the truth of the matter was he really did miss it

'Okay just one story and then we are go to bed okay...'' Said Raman as he grabbed a book that was next to Ruhi's bed and read his children a story

Meanwhile Ishita kept on moving up and down the room shaking and reminiscing what had actually happened in the kitchen. As she slipped and could have sworn she saw his face, he was standing by the back door in the kitchen. He was wearing a waiter's vest but when Parmeet grabbed her, and pulled her in, he was gone and Simmi was screaming.

Maybe she was hallucinating because he was supposed to be away for life. It could have been she was just imagining things given this whole business of everyone asking her if she was Aabha, but it can't be, he was supposed to be in Jail, what the hell was happening.

'No this is all in my head, it can't be. He can't possibly be here, doing what anyway, everyone knows Aabha Khan died, I made sure of that.'' She said talking to herself as she grabbed a glass of water and walking to the balcony.

Raman read his kids the story until they fell asleep, he kissed then goodnight and left their room closing the door. He had another thing to take care of and it was something he wasn't even ready to handle but either way he hoped she had calmed down and was at least ready to talk to him.

He knew this was going to be a long night and if he had leant anything about his wife is that the only coping mechanism she knew when someone attacked her, she would build up a wall or would just shut down. But he had to do something today to make sure that this comes to an end once and for all.

When he walked into the room she was standing on the balcony with a glass of water in her hand and she was shaking. He walked over to where she was standing and looked at her but she didn't look at him or even say a word but just kept staring at nothing almost as if she was lost in her own world

'Ishita I ...'' He tried to say but got interrupted

'I am exhausted and I am off to bed.'' She suddenly said

'What do you mean off to bed, we need to talk about what just happened'' Said Raman

'Talk about what exactly? You seem to have made up your mind so what difference does it make.'' She said as she walked from the balcony and into the bedroom

'What nonsense! How do you know whether I have or haven't made up my mind about anything'' Said Raman who was becoming really pissed off

'Ishita you really need to stop and just for once talk to me.'' He added

She just continued grabbing her duvet and making her way into her room. Raman become furious with her behavior and just did the only thing he knew in that moment would yield results.

'Why the hell are you walking away from me? Can I take it that it is true then?'' he said trying to provoke her

'I am ignoring you. Please leave me alone.'' She said her voice breaking as she tried to hide her tears

'So it's true, you're having an affair Ishita...'' He tried provoking her some more

'If you think I can do that then fine I am.'' She said hiding her tears

'What the hell is that supposed to mean?'' He said but she just continued to ignore him

'No  NO  No you are not ignoring me I deserve to know the truth, you know that I do so why don't you just talk to me.'' He said

'Even if I told you the truth you won't believe me so what is the use,'' She said

'You have to start trusting me sometime Ishita otherwise how the hell is this going to work if you...'' he said as he grabbed her hand and forced her to look at him

'Ishita please let me in...'' he said pleasingly

Ishita looked at him with tears in her eyes as he pleadingly asked her to just let go and tell him. For the first time she really wanted to because the truth of the matter was, he was right, he deserved to know the truth.

Ishita looked at him and almost said something but then she saw someone from the space beneath her door that there was a shadow, someone was standing outside her door. She then turned to him and said fearfully

'I have nothing to say...''

Raman knew there was something she wanted to say to him but something was off so when he turned and saw the exact thing she did, he understood that someone was standing outside and listening to their conversation. He let go of her hand and went to open the door but he didn't really see anyone.

He turned to look at her and he could see she was so petrified and it broke his heart. What the hell was going on? Something else happened in that kitchen and she was going to tell him about it

'What are you so afraid of.'' He asked as he closed the door and came to where she was standing but she still didn't say a word as tears came rolling down her face.

'Please Ishita just...'' he tried to convince her but all was in vain.

He knew there was going to be no way for her to tell him anything as long as they were still in that house because she was visibly petrified about something and whatever it was if she was going to trust him and tell him, he had to take her to a place where she would feel safe. Knowing where to take her was one thing but making her agree to go with him was a whole other thing. Regardless of anything he was going to get her there no matter what.

Raman turned around and grabbed his car keys then turned to her and grabbed her hand pulling her as he walked out of their room.

'Raman let me go... Please let me go where are you Raman...'' she screamed but Raman wasn't listening.

He kept on pulling her down the hallway to the stairway and he didn't once turn to see her face because he knew if he had seen the tears in her eyes he could go weak.

'Raman please let me go please your hurting me...'' screamed Ishita but he wasn't listening

Santosh and her husband came out and could see him dragging his wife and to say they were surprised would be an understatement.

'Raman what is the matter you are going to hurt her.'' Said his very surprised father

'Bhai are you going to drag her down the stairs? You're going to kill her...'' said Romi who tried to hold Ishita but Santosh stopped him

'Let him go, they need to sort this mess out and he is doing the right thing for the first time.'' Said Santosh thinking her son was throwing his wife out.

Ishita turned to around to look at Santosh who had said all this and couldn't believe it and when she looked down the stairs, she could see a smiling Simmi at the end and she couldn't believe how easily they all just gave up on her.

All of a sudden she saw Raman turn and look at her letting go of her hand as if to stop but instead, he picked her up in his arms and lead her down stairs and all the way out of the house putting he down once they got outside.

'Get in the car.'' Said Raman sternly

'No I am not...'' she said

'Ishita you really do not want to know what I will do if you do not do as I say, NOW GET IN THE DAMN CAR.'' He roared and she being scared of what he might do decided to follow.

Raman shut the door and went back to the house swung the door open and said

'Romi tell the Managing Director to postpone my flight, We will not be able to travel tomorrow morning. He should book another flight for most probably day after tomorrow.'' Said Raman

'But Bhai it is really important that you leave for New York, this deal is important for us.'' Said Romi knowing talking about this now was insensitive but they had to be realistic

I KNOW IT IS BUT SO IS SHE...'' he said before he turned around and got into the car driving off

'Raman... Raman...'' his dad tried calling out

'Do not bother, he won't listen.'' Said a worried Romi

'What do you think he will do to her and where he is taking her?'' said Mr. Bhalla who was getting seriously worried

Some place I hope she doesn't come back.'' Said Simmi

'Something else happened in that Kitchen, you were all so caught up with what you wanted to see that you didn't notice. She was petrified and I am glad he saw what I did. And just like in the kitchen, you're misunderstanding this. He is not throwing her out, he trying to fix her'' Said Romi leaving a disbelieving Santosh, an unbothered Simmi and a completely shocked Mr. Bhalla

'And you know this how?'' Said Mr. Bhalla

'Except Raman, I happen to spend time with her more than most people in this house and through that you learn a few things about someone. She is capable of a lot of things but cheating on Raman can never be one of them.'' Said Romi giving an excuse that he knew wasn't the correct answer as the only reason he knew was because he had read the documents Kushan had

'Why because she is an angel...'' said Santosh

'Oh God NO are you kidding, heel no far from it? But it is because she is in love with him and her more than anyone else in this room understands how rare that is to just screw it up.'' Said Romi

CHAPTER 36; SCROLL DOWN
Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
Khuarnav thumbnail

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

'Oh God NO are you kidding, hell no far from it? But it is because she is in love with him and her more than anyone else in this room understands how rare that is to just screw it up.'' Said Romi

'Romi please, that had never stopped anyone from cheating...'' said Simmi

'But she is not anyone is she? It takes a really strong woman to bring back Raman from where she got him. You may not all remember how he was but I do and he was miserable and unbearable until Ishita.'' Said Romi trying to stand by Ishita

'So we should just ignore that wh**e because she loves Raman.'' Said Simmi who had started to cry again

'Simmi watch your language, that kind of language won't be used in my house.'' Said Mr. Bhalla

'I don't understand why you all are protecting her, what is happening. Your sister is hurting and instead of making her feel better and figure out what happened. You making her feel worse because of a girl who doesn't even remember half of her childhood or knows anything about it.'' Said Santosh

'What has that got to do with anything mama? This is not whether or not she remembers her childhood; this is to do with the fact that Simmi thinks Ishita seduced her perfect Fianc isn't it. Your perfect Parmeet can have no fault can he.'' Said Romi sarcastically

'Santosh your problem with this girl I cannot understand. She can never do right in your eyes, can she? What did she do to you that was so horrible that you hate her so much.'' Said Mr. Bhalla who couldn't in all honesty understand his wife's animosity towards Ishita

'I do not hate her. I just have a problem with her dark past. No one knows anything about these Iyer children until about 15 years ago when she was 14 before that nothing. Even her own parents do not know, now tell me don't you find that suspicious. Who knows she could be this Aabha person'' Said Santosh

'Look if every one of us is judged by what our past was then even your own son wouldn't have gotten remarried.'' Said Mr. Bhalla

'And let us be honest mom, you hate her because you think she took your place in Ruhi and Aditya's life which in my opinion is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.'' Said Romi

'ROMI WATCH HOW YOU TALK TO, I AM STILL YOUR MOTHER.'' Yelled Santosh who knew that Romi was saying the truth and it embarrassed her to admit

'Look all am saying is no one is perfect not even Simmi. So while you are quick to lay blame think about this, as you call her names and treat her like trash, she is not only someone's daughter too but also saved your family. And that is something even you mama had failed to do. For the longest time there was no happiness in this house we would barely share a meal together let alone talk, the she walked in and we all were forced to do that because she thought it would help the kids but she also knew it would help us and it did.'' Said Romi to his mom before he turned to Simmi and added

'And you Simmi, you brought a man you met for two minutes and wanted to marry him, you never even bothered to find out what he actually was because the little princess wanted him, I just hope for your sake Simmi this doesn't blow up in your face because forget about how your feeling right now, you won't begin to imagine how Raman will make you feel for treating Ishita like that if it turns out she was telling the truth. For every tear she had shed tonight you will shed ten times more because much as you're his sister, she gave him something you and every one of us failed, HIS CHILDREN AND THEY, LIKE HER, ARE HIS LIFELINE'' Said Romi before he turned and left a very shocked Santosh behind because in her mind even her own children were now protecting this woman

'Wow I never thought I would see they day my own son would talk to me like that, can you imagine that. And you, you can't even stand up for you own daughter because of that Ishita.'' Said Santosh to Mr. Bhalla

'Santosh watch your tongue, I will always be there for my children but that doesn't mean I will support them even when it is not right. Instead of being quick to judge at least find out what actually happened.'' Said Mr. Bhalla before he also walked away leaving a very pissed and a very teary eyed mother and daughter respectively.

Raman and Ishita had sat in the same car and not said a single word to each other. Ishita whose tears rolling down her face just kept staring at the window and didn't once look at Raman because she really didn't have it in her to have him look at her like that. Raman on the other hand just kept his eyes on the road and didn't utter a word as well because he was really using everything in him to keep it together as only God knew how messed up he was feeling inside.

They drove for about a two hours and finally Raman pulled up to this beautiful house at the outskirts of Delhi. There was a man who was standing by the door when Raman parked the car and he came forward to welcome them.

'Your welcome sir, everything is as you asked.'' He said

'Thank you Abhya and I am so sorry for keeping you so late.'' Raman said apologetically

'Arre why sorry? You rarely come here so every time I get to have you around then it is a blessing.'' Said Abhya who by now Ishita had figured was a caretaker

'Good day madamji...'' he said

'Hello sir...'' Ishita politely answered

'Sir is she or daughter in law...'' asked Abhya very excited

'Huh yeah she is, Ishita Abhya he takes care of the house, Abhya Ishita my wife...'' Said Raman

'Very nice to meet you beta ..'' said Abhya to which Ishita folded her hands and bent down to take blessings

'Oh God bless you my dear...'' said Abhya

'I will get the bags sir...'' Said Abhya

'No I have no bags I just came to spend the night that's all.'' Said Raman

'Oh okay then, here are the keys to the outhouse if you need anything do not hesitate to let me know.'' Said Abhya

'Yeah, it is late already how about we see you tomorrow morning...'' Said Raman

'Okay then, Good night to you all...'' Said Abhya as he walked off back to the house leaving Raman and Ishita to go to the outhouse

This place was a sanctuary for Raman and he knew this was a place they would get privacy and not worry about eavesdroppers and nosy family members

Mean while, Shagun was levied with not only what Raman had said to her but also that idiot Parmeet for screwing up the deal they had made

'That idiot, he screwed everything up, he wasn't supposed to break up with Simmi until I got into that house, now it had become more difficult to do that.'' Said Shagun

'Relax! Besides I think whatever he had done is quite alright. I sent him to screw them up and get my brother's evidence, He managed to do both so from where I stand, that was a pretty good job, well done to him. While you were so busy trying to humiliate Ishita, I was busy checking Raman's phone for those idiots Navieta and her dad. Now all I have to do is track them and Suraji's case is out the window '' Said Shlok who didn't seem to be bothered at all

'What nonsense? Our plan was to get back into...'' Shagun tried to say but got interrupted

'Your plan was to get back into the Bhalla house not mine, mine was to get evidence which I did, now from where I am sitting, plan worked out just fine. Now calm down and I do not want to hear you whine about what Raman said or didn't. It is so exhausting to see you cry over spilled milk, he is never going to get back with you the sooner you get that the better.'' Said Shlok

'You can't talk to me like that...'' said a very surprised Shagun

'Actually I can, for as long as I am taking care of you and paying for those Jimmy Choo Shoes you like so much, I talk to you any way I want. Now shut your mouth and go get me a drink or something. Make yourself useful.'' Said Shlok in a very disrespectful way

'You bas***d...'' Said Shagun as she tried to raise her hand on Shlok but he grabbed it and said

'I am so going to pretend you very sleepy and a bit tipsy that is why you are speaking to me in that tone or even daring to raise your hand on me. The next time you try it, I will beat you to the pulp, UNDERSTAND.'' Said Shlok staring at Shagun before he walked out leaving a very terrified Shagun behind

Shagun had never really been so scared in her life than she was in that moment because she had never seen him like that and even though they had been together for a long time, she always knew he would dispense of her whenever he didn't need her because she had been with him for so long and he had failed to commit. If there was any time she felt motivated to get back into that house, it had to be now because now, now she was doing it to find a means of survival.

************************************************************\
CHAPTER 37; SCROLL DOWN
Khuarnav thumbnail

CHAPTER THRITY SEVEN

Shagun had never really been so scared in her life than she was in that moment because she had never seen him like that and even though they had been together for a long time, she always knew he would dispense of her whenever he didn't need her because she had been with him for so long anad he had failed to commit. If there was any time she felt motivated to get back into that house, it had to be now because now, now she was doing it to find a means of survival.

Mean while Raman and Ishita had settled in but they were still ignoring each other. They had a lot to say to each other and yet none of them had the courage to actually say a thing.

Ishita like always hated such situations and she just wanted to get the hell away from there. It didn't make sense that he brought her there and yet there he was ignoring her like she wasn't in the room

'What do you intend to do with me?'' she asked

'What do you mean?'' he asked.

'Well you did bring me here for a purpose right? So what was it.'' She asked

'I thought we have come far since we met, hell since we got married.'' He said

'Huuhhh ' she replied not sure how that had to do with anything

'Sit down Ishita let us talk, No gimmicks, no interruptions, no secrets, just please talk to me.'' He said as he took her hand and brought her down, sitting across from where he was sitting, a coffee table separating them

'I hated Aditya because of everything I thought he represented.'' Said Raman

'What...'' said a shocked Ishita firstly for that statement and secondly why that particular statement all of a sudden

'Shlok and Shagun were having an affair long before we got married and when I found out I couldn't believe it. I thought he wasn't my son and when I asked her, she led me to believe it was true. I was so hurt and humiliated that she could do that to me, to us. She had thrown away everything we had built together and that made me hate her and in turn Aditya.'' Said Raman as tears started swelling in her eyes

'In a fit of rage I took Ruhi away and left Aditya with Shagun. Something that I am going to spend the rest of my life regretting because my son was deprived so much because of my bruised ego. I knew the woman I married but I loved her so much that I just turned a blind eye to all the little signs.'' He added

'Little signs... I don't get it'' Said Ishita

'The late night calls, the unexplained outings, the overly friendly Shlok when we went out together. I should have know but I chose to ignore because it was the easier option, the less painful option.'' He said struggling to keep back the tears

'Oh My GO...'' Said Ishita

'I wasn't as rich as Shlok then but still I had managed to take care of her and all her needs  so when I found out about the affair, I had to take the only thing I knew I had power for and that was her money. I worked my ass off and took everything away from them.'' He added folding his fist

'Raman ...'' said Ishita who was getting worried because of the way Raman's demeanor was

' Every business Shlok had I bought or destroyed and in my fit for revenge I got rich but forgot my children and myself and my family. I was so taken up by anger and hurt that I forgot to see reason with anyone. Shlok knew I would destroy him so he took Aditya for a DNA test and on the day of the buy he came with the results telling me Aditya was mine and he was going to watch me wallow in regret for what I had done.'' Said Raman who by now had started to cry

Ishita wanted to go over where he was and just hold him hoping she would take away his pain.

'Raman you really do not have...'' she tried to say but he interrupted her

'I HATED MY OWN SON. What kind of father did that make me? I think that is why I always over compensate when it comes to him because I just want to... I just want to make up for all that stupid time I wasted on someone who wasn't even worth it. I can't believe she was the woman I was in love with'' He said

'Is that when she took sole custody of Aditya'' asked Ishita

'Yes, that was her revenge for me for destroying Shlok. Ishita I couldn't see my son for years, the courts wouldn't let me. I was so shattered and broke that I just... turned to the worst possible place and instead of doing something right to fix it or talk to someone, I let it eat me up inside and it almost destroyed me.'' he said his voice starting t break

Ishita looked at him and felt like a piece of her was dying every time she saw tears rolling down his face and she had never felt so bad about anything like it felt seeing him like that.

'I lost not only my son but also my daughter in the process. By the time I realized it, my daughter had gone to a shell and I couldn't bring her back. Shagun and I somehow managed to fix it and make sure our kids got to know each other but even then, every time I saw her with him, it made my blood boil because he took what was  meant to be mine.'' He said looking at Ishita

Ishita with tears in her eyes so wanted to say something to him, anything just so she didn't get to see the pain in his eyes but she didn't even know what to say

'I hated Shagun and everything she represented and I vowed never again would I allow myself let any woman treat me like that. I closed my heart to all that and just decided to live for my children but then I met you at the mall, and your kindness captured my heart. Everything that I had somehow managed to put away from my heart for so long you just opened up so easily and that too by just being yourself.'' He said as he went across the table sitting next to her

'Raman what are you saying, why you are telling me this...'' Said Ishita holding her breath

'The love you selflessly gave to my children not only helped them but also revived me. With your love you pulled me back brick by brick and built me back to the man sitting next to you. You can sit there and tell me that you only did it as it was your job or it was for the money but that would be a bunch of bullshit even I cannot believe. You do not know it but you took me from a very dark place and showed me something I never thought I would ever get to have again.''  He said looking at her and he could tell she had this expression of confusion as if she wasn't sure of how to process this information

'I should have said something when whatever was happening happened but I am still a work in progress so my brain took me to the worst possible place and for a second I thought the worst of you and Ishita for that I am so... so sorry. But when I saw how petrified you were and I just couldn't help but think there was more to the that story than what you and Parmeet were giving.'' Said Raman.

Raman was hoping for s reactin but Ishita just went back to her old quiet self and he could see that those wall were coming back and this time they were going to be harder to bring down.

He figured this was his only chance and he had to put it all out on the table. He got up from the seat and went and grabbed the envelope that was hidden in one of the drawers and put it on the coffee table

'What is this?'' asked Ishita

'I sent Kushan to investigate and find out about you. I do not know when or even why I insisted that he do this but he did. When I heard about Abhimanyu for the first time...'' said Raman

'Wait what you are saying...'' interrupted Ishita

I over head you and Mihika back in Mumbai talk about him and maybe jealousy got the better of me so I asked Kushan to investigate...'' said Raman holding his breath as he could see she was getting very angry

'Me and Mihika... What are you... The hell Raman you spied on me.'' She said

'Yes I did BUT I never really found out anything concrete after the morning at the balcony. You and I were doing so great and when he came with all the information I asked him to put it in that envelope and seal it. I brought it here and it has been here ever since, I have never read it. It is still sealed see'' Said Raman showing Ishita the envelope

Ishita wanted to be so angry with him for evading her privacy in that manner but even she couldn't bring herself to be mad at him because she understood that she probably pushed him to do it

'Why didn't you read it'' She asked

'Because you asked me to trust you and because you told me you would tell me when you ready and so I choose to trust you'' He said

There was a sudden silence in the room as if both of them were trying to let whatever had just been said sink in, knowing from then on they were going into uncharted territory

'And I do trust you but as much as I trust you I also care about you and I worry. You have this aura about you that you get every time something about you past comes up and you have this petrified look in your eyes that you try to hide but I can see right through it.'' Said Raman as he paused to see Ishita's reaction but she just looked at him with tears in her eyes making it hard to read her emotions

''But even knowing I am here, you still keep it bundled up and do not share it with me. Maybe you think it is for the better but you do not understand what it does it me every time I see you bursting into tears and there is nothing I can do about it or say because I do not know why your even crying in the first place.'' Said Raman as he slowly held her hand

'Raman please, I am sorry I didn't mean to make you feel that why but you do not have to worry...'' Ishita tried to say

'NO! DO NOT TELL ME NOT TO WORRY BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY, THEN I AM NOT OKAY AND THAT MEANS WE ARE NOT OKAY.'' Said Raman sternly but Ishita just started to tear up again

Ishita wanted to tell him but she was scared because she thought maybe all those people who told her that people just be with her out of pity were right and she didn't really want to know if Raman was with her out of pity.

It would break her heart if he was with her out of pity because he put her on this pedestal that if she told him about her past, that may all change and she might just lose him and that was something she wasn't ready for. But then Raman said something that surprised her

'You are good at hiding all this pain but I can see beyond that smile and I can see your scars. Give me an a chance to just be there for you.'' Said Raman

Ishita so wanted to just let go but something just kept her from saying anything and all that kept on playing in her mind was

'I will make sure you pay for this Aabha, you and everything you care about I will destroy and that is my promise. Everything related to you, you are going to see as I let you watch while I destroy it''

'No No please Raman just let it...'' said Ishita shaking her had as she cried

'Nothing and no one is going to hurt you while I am here. I do not intend on ever letting you go so please just please Ishita. I know you have a darkness that surrounds you and you are so scared but please...'' he said but she just cried and kept on shaking her head

''When this world feels so alone I will be here, let me be that one person who is going to take care of you. Let me be you shield, give me the chance to show you that my love will be a compass to bring you back when you seem lost.'' Said Raman trying to convince her as he put everything on the line. He lovingly looked into her eyes her hand still in his

Ishita looked right back into his eyes and tears started falling down her cheeks all over again. She knew, she understood what he was saying but was too scared to say it out loud.

She could see that he had laid it all on the table and she understood what he was asking of her and she couldn't believe it. Running short on words she didn't know what to say so she just cried

Raman looked at her and he could see the struggle of emotions she was going through with every word he had said and it worried him a little that this was going to back fire. But then he felt her hold his hand tighter every time she cried and he knew in that moment that the walls had completely cracked down and all they needed was just a little push and they would come crumbling down

' Ishita... Feel this...'' Said Raman as he took her hand put it on his chest feeling his heartbeat

'Can you feel that? It is beating for you. It is yearning for you to just feel it and give it rhythm.'' He said before he took a deep breath and said

''I love you...'' He finally managed to let it out surprising not only Ishita but himself

''Despite the fact that I have tried to deny it over and over it still won't change the fact that it is you that I love, it is you that I want. I probably never realized how empty I was until I met you.'' Said Raman

Ishita just looked at him and didn't say a word as she was too shocked to even respond. She never thought that this was even possible, I mean yes they played around but not in a million years did she ever think that he would fall for her. Raman Kumar Bhalla was in love with her.

'Ishita all I am asking of you is to please let me be there for you. I am not asking for anything in return, hell I am not even asking you to love me but rather all I want is to please just let me be what you have so selflessly been for my children and me, all I am asking is to please give me your pain. You do not have to carry it alone anymore, YOU HAVE ME.  '' Said Raman to a very very shocked Ishita

CHAPTER 38; http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=73&#p120577546
Richajin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant.. Hope ishita opens after such an honest confession... Next update please...
cutie782 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Firstly awesome update...!!!  All d best for ur exams... and another small favour Plzzz give another update atleast revealing a little about ishita's past...Plzzz update soon...
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful updates..
Loved the way Raman was supporting Ishita..
His love for her was expressed in words beautifully by you...👏👏
Just awesome...👏👏
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved ittt :D Plzzz update soon
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful updates...

cant wait fr next...