SS; FOR HER OWN GOOD part 4 (last part) PAGE 9

Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

SS; HER OWN GOOD

'NO! It cannot be true. What is happening? Is this really happening? What is going on?'

All these questions kept on rumbling in Ishita's mind when she saw the papers that Raman was handing her. She could not believe that after all they had been through, after everything. It had come down to this.

'Ishita to stop being melodramatic. Just sign the damn papers and stop wasting my time'' Said Raman as he put the papers on the table

Raman was dying inside because he knew that he was probably giving up his life with this decision but he knew it was the right thing to do. He had to do it for HER OWN GOOD

He looked at her as tears filled her eyes and he just wanted to hold her and tell her everything was going to be okay. He wanted to hold that trembling body of hers and tell her how much he loved her and cared about her and that it was going to be fine. But he knew if he did so then he would break down and that was not an option.

'Rama... Raamaman what is the meaning of this? Asked a shocked Ishita

'What do u mean? Have you all of a sudden become illiterate that you cannot read or have you gone deaf that you can't hear? I said I want a divorce. Sign these papers RIGHT NOW.'' Answered Raman

'What happened? What did I do? We can fix it like we always do. Tell me what the matter is? Ishita answered.

She wanted to know what had happened all of a sudden. I mean yeah their family had gone through a lot especially since Shagun's wedding preparations started but then they had been through a lot together and she thought they we finally in a good place.

She stood there watching Raman and she couldn't understand who this man in front of her was because this was not her Raman.

' Looks her Miss I do not owe you an explanation. I am tired of this facade called a marriage and I want out. Period! I know you may be worried about Ruhi but I can take care of her. And I will ensure that she is okay you do not have to worry. After all she is MY DAUGHTER'' Putting emphasis on daughter

' My daugh... what ... What are you saying? Ruhi is our daughter and your wrong. You do owe me an explanation. I want to know why all of a sudden our marriage is worthless to you. Just a few weeks ago u seemed happy with me. With us so what has changed please tell me.'' A crying Ishita asked

Raman could see that she was falling apart. She was breaking down with everything he said. He knew this was going to be the biggest test of his life but then he had to do it.

A lot had happened to her and he couldn't see her miserable anymore. Everyone from his past caused her pain. Adi was his son, Shagun his ex-wife and then those monsters. How could they do that to someone so loving, so selfless and as pure as Ishita? Oh how he was going to wage war on those idiots. It was a promise he had made to himself but he knew he had to handle this first.

Raman understood that as long as Ishita was in his life, she was bound to go through more hurt and more pain and he could not bear it, at least not anymore. He had to be strong for both of them and ensure that she goes as far away from him as possible because he could not bear the thought of him being the cause of her pain. She had to leave him and if it meant being a jerk so be it

' Look here madrasi you are wasting my time. I have a meeting in a few hours and I have to go prepare for that. So just sign the damn papers. And let's get this over with''

'Ram Raman I thou ...    I thought you loo ... loved and cared about me. Then how can you do this me and to my family?'' Ishita asked with tears in her eyes

He looked at her for a second and burst in to laughter.

' What is so funny?'' an infuriated Ishita asked

' Oh wait you were serious?'' asked Raman still laughing

'meaning? Ishita asked

'I mean what in God's name gave you the slightest idea that I was in love you? Tum Pagal Ur crazy. I mean yeah I have to be civil with you we do leave in the same house after all BUT come one even you could not be that nave?'' He turned around and poured himself a drink.

Oh how he needed it. She looked at him with those angelic eyes pleadingly and he knew he was going to fall apart so he had to do something. He turned around and saw a bottle of scotch and he thanked his God because not only was it an excuse to turn away her. He NEEDED a drink. There was a hurricane of emotions going on in his heart only he could understand and no matter what he had to keep them intact.

' why is it so damn hot?'' he asked irritated

He gulped down his scotch and turned around to look at her staring at him like she was looking for him to say or do something. He just turned around and poured another drink.

Ishita on the other hand could not believe that this is the man she was in love with. She had forgotten for a while that he as after all Raman Kumar Bhalla Always insensitive and egotistic.

' Is he seriously pouring himself a drink right now. Why the hell is Raman so casual about this?'' She thought 'How could he... wait?'' Is he...'' And in that split second she saw it.

In his fit to turn away from her he forgot about the mirror that lay in front of him as he poured himself a drink. He let his guard down and she saw it. The pain in his eyes was visible. He was sweating a little even though it was not hot at all and there were tears in his eyes that his was desperately trying to push back. This was not the strong headed confident man she knew.

Something was up and she had to get to the bottom of it. She cleared her face with her hands of the tears that were running down and asked

'So you really want a divorce?''

Without turning around he answered 'yes''

'Turn around look me in the eye and tell me this is what you want'' she said

'WHAT'' He asked

'I said TURN AROUND LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND TELL ME ISHU THIS IS WHAT I WANT?'' She answered.

*************************************************************************************

PART TWO IS 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4232296&TPN=3

PART THREE IS

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4232296&TPN=6

LAST PART IS

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4232296&TPN=9

Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
HELLO WAS BORED OUT OF MY MIND SO I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS. 
I HAVE BEEN READING SOME SS ON HERE AND I FIGURED IT SHOULD BE FUN WRITING ONE OF THESEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON IT. I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

the second part is on page 3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4232296&PID=116378085&#p116378085

THE THIRD PART IS ON PAGE 6
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4232296&TPN=6#

THE FOURTH AND LAST PART IS 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4232296&PID=116542819&#p116542819
Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ update soon

Rianshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice.. loved it.. plz continue soon..!!
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice start... Continue soon...
Possible PM me pls...
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You have to continue.please.it was a good start.it would be a treat to read how jkr make him understand.
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start dear...i liked the way she started confronting him ..plz continue soon
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
updte nxt part soon...
i need a slap frm ishu to raman...
nice strt...
loveing ishra who cre for each othr nd do any thng fr each othr happiness...
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great startπŸ‘
Please continue soon.πŸ‘πŸΌ
The only way to deal with a stupid Raman is for Ishu to turn fully JKR- can't wait to see where you take this!πŸ˜ƒ
Nichuss thumbnail
poor raman n ishu...

atleast in stories dont bring this stupid track

nice try yaar... but this :( :(