Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely characterisation! Will there be an update this weekend-looking forward to one...very eagerly
srinithyas thumbnail
Amazing!!!! So sad for ishu. Looks like there is more to suspense to unfold. Please update soon.
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
intersting and differnt  to show 
you are AMZING writter...GOD BLESS YOU
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
HERE IS TWO CHAPTERS CHAPTER BECAUSE I KIND OF TOOK A BIT OF TIME TO UPDATE. HOPE YOU ENJOY AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

'Ishita will probably forgive you for this because it is the way she was made. But not me, because nothing is going to excuse taking her back to those awful memories and for that I will never forgive you. No matter how badly you think she had been treating you. She didn't deserve this from you. And do not tell me it wasn't you because the fact that you let your girlfriend run her mouth like that only means one thing to me, that you believe what she said. I AM NOT FORGIVING YOU FOR THIS.'' SAID Mihika as she walked out of the room

Jai just remained standing in one place because he knew that his relationship it his sisters had been screwed up so badly and it was going to take a lot to fix it. His family was unlike most and it is only them four Abhimanyu inclusive who understood how much they all depended on each other to survive. Ishita had been by him since he was 2 years old and the one time he was to stand up for her he couldn't even do that.

Jai was still lost in his thoughts when he suddenly heard Mihika say

'I can't believe you blame her for Lucknow. We could have died that night if it wasn't for her you know. She is the reason you are alive. I wonder why you left that part out while telling your girlfriends your family tales. ' Said Mihika who was standing by the door before she finally walked out.

There was a silence in the room as everyone wasn't quite sure how to process the whole scenario and to be honest it felt really awkward to even be in that room. Kushan excused himself and said his goodbyes. Raman watched Jai and couldn't help but blame himself a little for what had happened. If he had told Ishita that he had hired her brother maybe all this would have avoided or at least wouldn't have accelerated this far.

In all this while Jai was just standing in the same place not saying a word almost as if he moved something bad would happen. He remembered the look in both his sisters' eyes and felt so bad because he knew that they were right and whatever reason he had for doing what he did, it put all of them in danger. His sisters had been through a lot but Ishita had suffered the most for him. She met him she he was just 6 years old and she could have chosen to leave him and go take care of herself but she didn't. She chose to take care of him and he of all people knew it.

Sarika had an effect on him that was not a hidden fact even from him and usually he let her get away with whatever she wanted or said because he loved her but today she crossed the limit. This was something they were never going to come back from because no matter how much he loved her, he loved his sister more.

Sarika stood up from where she was sitting and went to where was standing. She put her hand on his shoulder and said

'Jai look I know I probably shouldn't have said what I said the way I said it but I am not sorry that I did. I care about you and I think you are not very good...'' but before she could finish Jai turned and looked at her with blood shot red eyes with tears running down his checks

'I can't believe you just did that.'' He finally managed to say

'Wha... Of course I had too. They were complaining about you and the job I don't know for what reason. If Raman who was paying you wasn't complaining then who the hell are they to do so. You just helped her with her family drama the least she could do was at least say thank you.'' Said a very un-affected Sarika

'This girl just needs serious ass-whipping I swear. She really needs to learn how to shut up.'' Muttered Santosh to which Raman just looked at her

'I can't believe you just did that; I can't believe you just said that to my sister. I can't ...'' Said Jai who was struggling to find words to say

'Jai are you even listening to what I am saying?'' Said Sarika who was now genuinely worried at the state of her boyfriend

'I can't believe you, my sister was just..., she had tears in her eyes, she looked heart broken, how could I blame her for Lucknow, how could she think that I could ever do that. No one understands what we have been..., Oh My God I have to...'' Said Jai who was stuttering as he moved up and down the kitchen like a crazy person

'Jai you are freaking me out. What the hell! Please talk to me.'' Said Sarika

'That is the thing, I can't talk to you right now because I am so mad at you and I am afraid of what I will say.'' Said Jai

Raman and Santosh just stood there looking at the couple argue and tried to calm Jai down but nothing seemed to work.

'What are you trying to say? I was just helping...'' Said Sarika but Jai wasn't having it

'No No No you were not helping me. To you I am the money making machine who should give you everything you want. That is why you have a problem with my sister working at the orphanage and not me, that is why you hate Ishita because even after being left on the Alter by your brother might I add, she became a Bhalla. That is why you don't like them isn't it.'' Said a very infuriated Jai

'How could you...'' said Sarika who was now crying

'God Sarika I love you but you are the most selfish person I have ever met and what you just did had nothingto do with you wanting to help me but rather infuriate my sisters. I have watched you talk down on them and they have never done anything to you or said anything because they love me.'' Said Jai

'Baby what has suddenly come over you. You want to be your sister's slave fine, I give up but do not come crying to me when she lets you down again. But yeah listen to this, just because she helped you out when you were young doesn't mean she gets to rule your life. She is you sister after all it was her duty.'' Said Sarika

'No it wasn't as she is my sister not my blood but by adoption. You won't understand that now would you.'' Said Jai

Raman looked at Jai in shock and couldn't believe it. If Jai wasn't Ishita's biological brother, chances were Mihika wasn't as well and if that was the case then there was a bigger gap to figure out. How the hell did they all meet?

'Well that explains why she treats you like an outsider.'' Said Sarika

'SARIKAAA...'' Shouted Jai who looked like he was about to hit Sarika but moved back

'Raman please take her way from here or I am scared of what I might do.'' Added Jai

'Sarika I think you should leave...'' Said Raman who to be honest was also getting a little angry with this ill-mannered woman

'You are throwing me out? Jai ifI walk out you will never see me again.'' Said Sarika

'Let me do you one better by the time I get home all you stuff had better not be there. I do not want to see you face ever again.'' Said Jai

'Jai calm down don't say stuff in anger.'' Said Santosh

'No Mrs. Bhalla, you will learn something about us Iyers when we make decisions we stick to them whether or not they will hurt us in the end.'' Said Jai as he finally walked away from the Kitchen where Sarika was to the living room just so he could calm his nerves

Sarika quietly followed Jai in the living room not believing what had happened and how quickly that took a turn for the worst.

'Jai I am so sorry ... Plea ...'' She tried to say

'No you are not. You are just worried that you won't have someone to take care of you.Please just leave.'' Said a very disheartened Jai

She looked at him and figured talking to him was now going to be helpless. She would wait until he calmed down such that she would explain her point of view and where she was coming from. She took her bag that was lying on the table and finally walked out.

Raman walked over to where Jai was sitting just so he made sure Jai understood that he wasn't alone in all this.

'She really is Tushar's Sister?'' asked Raman

'Yeah she is.'' Said Jai finally  letting out a huge breath

'Does Ishita know about this?'' asked Raman

'Yeah she does, only her and Mihika know about it.'' Said Jai

'And she still let this happen.'' Said a surprised Raman

'She loved me more than she hated Tushar and also more than she dislikes Sarika. I just wish I could be a good brother you know. I just want to make her proud but every time I just screw up.'' Said Jai

'Come on Jai she will understand, she is your sister after all.'' Said Raman

'Yeah but I broke the only promise she had ever taken from me. Never to remind her about Lucknow, that is the only thing she asked of me and yet...'' Said a very sad Jai

'Okay listen it will be fine. How about I talk to her?'' Said Raman

'Thank you but I will take care of it. This is my mess I will clean it up.'' Said Jai

He grabbed his bag that had his laptop and files and  then turned to Raman and said

'Please tell her I am going back to Mumbai and if she is ready to talk to me I will be there. Also tell her, I am really very sorry.'' Said Jai with tears in his eyes as he finally left the Bhalla Mansion

'WOW Bhallas have family drama but damn it theirs is out of this world. Seriously though your wife can sometimes over react...'' Santosh tried to say before Raman interrupted

'Mama please, I really would appreciate it if everyone stooped talking about my wife in that manner. There are worse human beings in this world and she wouldn't act that way without reason. Now excuse me I have some work at the office'' Said Raman before he also angrily walked out of the living room leaving a very shocked Santosh behind

Six Hours Later

Raman had been back from office over 3 hours earlier and Ishita still wasn't home. The kids were back from school already and it was the driver who had gone to pick them on Mihika's instructions. Both sisters were nowhere to be found and given what had happened earlier, Raman had started to worry

'Where the hell is she? She won't pick up her phone I wonder where she is.'' Said a very worried Raman

'Relax Raman she is fine besides she needed her space to cool off after everything that happened.'' Said Mr. Bhalla

'I know but it is not like her to just not call to at least let me know where she is.'' Said Raman as he paced up and down the sitting room

The door finally swung open and Mihika walked in. She looked like she had been crying a lot and was extremely tired.

'Mihika where is Ishita I thought you two were together.'' Said Raman before Mihika was even properly into the house

'I didn't go out with her and I do not know where she went to.'' Said Mihika

'Where the hell could she be?'' Said Raman

'Well she told me she is okay and just needed time alone. That is why I asked the driver to pick the kids.'' Said Mihika

'Wait she called you? I thought her phone is off.'' Said Raman

'Well yeah maybe she switched it off after talking to me.'' Said Mihika innocently

Mihika could see Raman was increasingly getting agitated and looked genuinely worried for Ishita. She smiled a little because for a man who insisted he had no feelings for his sister, right now his behavior was saying otherwise.

'Raman relax Ishita is a big girl she can take care of herself contrary to what people think.'' Said Mihika

'Yeah I know that believe me but I just can't help but worry. She had been through a really bad day and she is all alone.'' He said

His father looked at him and smiled at his comment realizing his son was starting to fall in love with his daughter in law. There was a sudden knock on the door as everyone turned to go and see who that was

Raman swung the door open hoping to see Ishita but what he saw he just couldn't believe

'Shagun... Oh My God What the hell happened to you.'' Said a horrified Raman

'Mom... Oh My God Mama what happened?'' said Adi as he ran to Shagun who was falling in Raman's arms.

She had been beaten and she also reeked of alcohol. Her face was swollen and she was stumbling back into Raman's arms every time she tried to get up.

'Shagun what the hell happened to you and why are you drunk'' Said Raman

'Shlok kicked me out. He said I am the reason his brother is in Jail and his businesses are now going to be compromised. I have nowhere else to go. I have no one else please'' Said Shagun who was crying while laughing at the same time

'What do you mean threw you out?'' Said a confused Raman

'Mama please come inside, someone call the doctor now please. Papa please help her'' Said Aditya

Raman looked at his very distort son who had called him dad after a really really long time and his heart melted

'It is okay Adi beta...'' He said

'Aditya calm down, Neelu please get some water and coffee. Also call the doctor.'' Said Santosh as she instructed the house help

'Raman please do not throw me out I have nowhere else to go please.'' Said Shagun

'It is okay I am here. Come let us go upstairs while we wait for the doctor okay.'' Said Raman as he guided Shagun upstairs

'Raman the guest bedroom hadn't been cleaned in a while and the other one is being used by Mihika please take her to another room while we prepare.'' Said Santosh as she proceeded to see why the coffee was taking too long. Mr. Bhalla saw this and didn't like it

'Mihika if you have any idea where the hell your sister is ask her to come back. A tsunami is brewing and it just walked into her marriage.'' Said Mrs. Bhalla before he slowly followed Raman up stairs

Chapter Eighteen; http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=37&#p119148433

Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
finally truth is out bt not completly...
why you brought shagun yar...i cant tolerate her...

i felt bad fr ishu and seeing raman for worrying abt her make me good abt their relationship...

hop complete truth comes out in part but yar pls make shagun out as soon as possible...

shravani_2311 thumbnail
i think u updated only 1 chapter...
waitng fr next one...
updte it soon...
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

PS; PLEASE NO CHAPPALS. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† SHAGUN WILL BE EXTREMELY ANNOYING BUT PAKA PROMISE IT WILL BE WORTH YOUR WHILE WHEN WE FINALLY GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT. SHE IS GOING TO PLAY A BIG ROLE IN ISHU AND RAMAN LIFE PLUS ISHITA'S PAST BUT HER CHARACTER WILL BE WORTH READING ABOUT.

FELT LIKE I HAD TO EXPLAIN THAT BECAUSE EVEN I FIND HER EXTREMELY ANNOYING AND I AM THE ONE WRITING THIS πŸ˜†

I DO LOVE YOU ALL 😳PLEASE READ DO NOT GIVE UP ON ME JUST YETπŸ˜‰ OKAY HERE YOU GO

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

'Shlok kicked me out. He said I am the reason his brother is in Jail and his businesses are now going to be compromised. I have nowhere else to go. I have no one else please'' Said Shagun who was crying while laughing at the same time

'What do you mean threw you out?'' Said a confused Raman

'Mama please come inside, someone call the doctor now please. Papa please help her'' Said Aditya

Raman looked at his very distort son who had called him dad after a really really long time and his heart melted

'It is okay Adi beta...'' He said

'Aditya calm down, Neelu please get some water and coffee. Also call the doctor.'' Said Santosh as she instructed the house help

'Raman please do not throw me out I have nowhere else to go please.'' Said Shagun

'It is okay I am here. Come let us go upstairs while we wait for the doctor okay.'' Said Shagun as he guided Shagun upstairs

'Raman the guest bedroom hadn't been cleaned in a while and the other one is being used by Mihika please take her to another room while we prepare.'' Said Santosh as she proceeded to see why the coffee was taking too long

'Mihika if you have any idea where the hell your sister is ask her to come back. A tsunami is brewing and it just walked into her marriage.'' Said Mr. Bhalla before he slowly followed Raman up stairs

Mihika watched Mr. Bhalla go upstairs and understood that this was a very bad situation. Raman was worried about Ishita but as soon as Aditya fell apart because of Shagun all of a sudden her sister had become irrelevant. Ishita needed to get her butt back here no matter what. She took out her phone and called the only place she knew Ishita would have gone to.

'Hey Baba it is me, is Ishita still seated there?'' asked Mihika

'Haan she is. She had just been sitting there for the last few hours.'' Said Baba who was a tea vendor

'Okay can you please give her the phone. I want to talk to her.'' Said Mihika

'Yeah sure hold on.''  Said Baba as he walked over to Ishita and handed her the phone

'Hello...'' Said Ishita

'Ishu you need to get back home like right now.'' Said Mihika

'Why what is the problem.'' Said Ishita

'Storms and tsunamis are brewing.'' Said Mihika

'Huh... What the hell are you saying?'' Asked a confused Ishita

'Shagun is in your house. She brought bags Ishu, She brought bags.'' Said Mihika

'Am on my way.'' And with that Ishita handed the phone back to Baba thanking him before she left.

Ishita wasn't so good with dealing with her emotions and hated it when people saw her cry so every time she felt sad and just wanted to cry she would always go a place where not many knew her or a quiet place to just have time to reflect and be herself.

Jai had really hurt her feeling and she was really upset with him but also in a way understood is predicament. He really cared about Sarika and loved her a lot and that may have always clouded his judgment on how Sarika was. She didn't want to confront him and didn't want to make it seem like she had pushed him on the wall such that he would have to decide whose side he was going to defend. That would have been like asking him to choose between her and Sarika and that is something Ishita didn't want Jai to do. Besides she knew how much her brother loved and cared about her except he could someone act like a child and do things without properly thinking them through.

That was beside the point, now she had bigger problems to worry about. What was wrong with Shagun and what was she doing at the Bhalla Mansion at this time of the night. All these things kept on ringing in her head as she grabbed a taxi to take her back home.

Meanwhile back at the Bhalla Mansion, the doctor had come and was checking Shagun while everyone waited outside to see if she was okay. Raman was pacing up and down looking extremely worried before Simmi and Romi grabbed his hand and took him away'

'What the hell is with you two.'' Said Raman

'Raman really, there are 5 empty rooms in this house couldn't you have taken her in any of those and not in this one.'' Said Simmi

'What is the big deal it is my room after all beside Adit...'' Raman tried to defend himself before Romi interrupted

'Do not play the Aditya card it id seriously getting old plus it is not your room alone, that is you wife's room as well.''

'How the hell do you think she is going to act when she sees you brought your ex-wife into your bedroom.'' Said Simmi

'Okay this is stupid let me go back in there my son needs me.'' Said Raman

'No you are not going anywhere until you hear us out.'' Said Romi

'Look Ishita is a very understanding woman believe me I get that but she is a woman after all. This won't seat well with her Raman trust me.'' Said Simmi

'And this makes you experienced on this subject because...'' Said Raman

'I am a woman as well so trust me I know.'' Said Simmi

'Simmi, you not a woman you a baby, a girl at most'' Said Raman who was secretly happy and proud of the level of maturity his sister and brother had

'Bhai this is not funny seriously.'' Said Romi

'Look I get that and I appreciate you worry but do not read so much into this. After mom prepares the guest bedroom I will take her out of here.'' Said Raman

'Okay we just wanted to make sure we are on the same page. Mom loves Shagun you know that and Ishita for some reason not so much. Please Raman just...'' Said a worried Romi

'Just make sure you can differentiate between ex-wife and current wife.'' Said Simmi

The doctor finally came out and gave them Shagun's treatment and told them she had a fracture on her wrist and she needed to get enough rest and in a few days the swelling would be gone. He told them the medicines to buy and finally left.

Aditya was so worried and wanted to spend the night there with Shagun but Santosh had managed to convince him that she would take care of Shagun and everything would be alright. Both Adi and Ruhi were finally sent to bed given they had school the following day.

Everyone left the room leaving Shagun there alone in Raman's bed. Raman had gone to tuck Ruhi in bed when he walked into the room and found Shagun was trying to unzip her dress.

'Raman can you please help me I can't reach it as my right hand is ...'' She said lifting the hand that was bandaged

'I will go get Simmi or Amma wait'' said Raman as he tried to walk out

'No I do not want to disturb them besides it is just a zipper I am not asking you to sleep with me. Come on it is not like you haven't seen it already'' Said Shagun teasingly

Raman hesitated a little and very being in his body was telling him that this was a very bad idea that was seriously going to back fire but against his own better judgment he decided to help.

'Okay turn around'' Said Raman

'Please stop being childish just bend over and unzip Me.'' said Shagun

He came forward to where she was seated in the bed and reached over her to try and unzip her dress. Shagun put her head on his shoulder and took in his musk as her left arm went around his neck to try and get balance.

Raman holding his breath had all sorts of memories running through his head not because he loved her or cared about her or even mattered to him but because he was a man, a man who for so long hadn't felt the warmth of a woman on his skin and because of that he may have taken longer than usual to unzip her dress and low and behold the plan back fired.

'Uhh Am I missing something?'' Said a very stunned but calm Ishita who was standing in the door way

Raman and Shagun were both startled to hear someone's voice. He quickly moved away from Shagun and looked at Ishita his face filled with guilt.

'Are we divorced Raman?'' said Ishita

'What sort of question is that?'' said a stunned Raman at her question

'Well, how else are you going to justify having your ex-wife, in our bedroom, on your bed and in your arms unzipping her dress'' Said Ishita still calm as she crossed her hands across her chest

'It isn't what it seemed and that is not the point where have you been?'' Said Raman

'Isn't it? I mean a man of your caliber you could have at least divorced me first or better yet at least close the door and try to be discrete until you divorce me don't you think.'' Said Ishita

'What the hell? Nothing happened'' Said Raman

'Yeah keep on telling yourself that'' Said Ishita she walked into her room and Ruhi's

Raman followed suit leaving a smiling Shagun behind thinking to herself

'This is just the beginning Ishita you are going to pay for what you did.''

'You can't seriously be mad right now given the fact that what you saw and what is in your head are two different things and this is not even about me where the hell have you been.'' Said Raman

Ishita just continued into her room not saying a word to Raman mostly because whatever she just saw really freaked her out and to be honest it hurt.

'Do not walk away when I am talking to you. Where the hell has you been' Said Raman

'Raman please I have had enough for one day. I just want to hold my daughter and sleep so please can we try this tomorrow.'' Said Ishita

Raman looked at her and for the first time since she got home he saw it. The pain and the hurt in her eyes, her eyes were very puffy almost as if she had been crying forever and her hands were shaking as if she was trying so hard not to show her anxiety.

'Ishita please ...'' But before he could complete she had walked into the bathroom leaving him standing in the middle of the room.

Ishita had failed to get any shred of sleep partly because the whole Jai issue was still weighing on her mind but mostly because of whatever she had seen when she walked in today. So what did it all mean was Raman still in love with Shagun? But it couldn't be because he himself makes it seem like he can't even stand her. But then you put into consideration the ring he still wears and what she saw when she walked in and that assumption about him not liking her goes out the window.

A lot was going on in her mind and she just needed some air. It was already 4 am and she figured she should just sit out on the balcony until it was time to prepare for the kids'school.

Raman on the other hand was no better and he knew that he had a lot of damage control to do. She didn't admit it but she was hurt and he knew it. He would have acted worse off if the tables had turned and it was her he found in that compromising position. He knew a part of him was to blame for letting this happen. There was a better alternative than Shagun being in his bed and even the zipper his reasoning had gone to his pants so blood supply to the brain was minimal. He should have been able to control himself.

Ishita's face kept on replaying in his mind as she walked away and he knew he had fallen in her eyes and that wasn't okay. Not in a million years it wasn't okay. He was sleeping on the sofa while Shagun was sleeping on his bed when he heard a noise outside.

He looked through the glass door than led to his balcony and he could see Ishita was sitting there. He slowly took a deep breath and decided he had to finish this here and now otherwise it was going to get bad.

'I swear it isn't what you think.'' He said

Ishita quickly turned around to see who the hell was talking

'What the hell! You scared me to death seriously do not do that.'' Said Ishita as she turned and touched her chest

'Sorry I didn't mean to.'' Said Raman

'What the hell are you doing here anyway shouldn't you be cuddling with your wife.'' Said Ishita

'I couldn't sleep.'' Said Raman and he bent down to where Ishita was.

He sat down behind her and warmly put his arms around her and holding her arms in his.

'What are you doing?'' Said a very surprised Ishita

'I am cuddling my wife.'' Said Raman

'Seriously...'' said Ishita as she slowly removed herself from his hold and started to walk away

'Ishita please talk to me.'' Said Raman

'What do you want me to say to you Raman? What I saw I can't even complain because I have no right to do that. My brother thinks am a monster and the man I lo... Just forget it'' Said Ishita who was getting teary eyed

'Finish you statement ...'' Said Raman

'No I am going to bed excuse me.'' Said Ishita as she tried to walk away from the balcony but Raman held her hand and stood in front of her while he looked the balcony door

'You are not leaving this balcony until we are done talking.'' Said Raman

'Raman please for everything that is good in this world let me get back inside.'' Said Ishita

'No I am not. You are going to have to listen to me first.'' Said Raman as Ishita finally gave up and went to stand in the corner of the balcony

'First of all you do have a right to ask I am your husband.'' He added

'No I do not. After all we are just married on p...'' Ishita tried to talk but got interrupted

'If you talk about that contract on more time I swear... ' He said looking straight at her

'Just because it irritates you doesn't mean it isn't true.'' Said Ishita

'Screw that contract I do not care about that. Look I was just trying to help her. She has a fractured hand and I was just helping her unzip.'' Said Raman

'There are three women in this house shouldn't you have called anyone of them. Four, in fact including Mihika.'' Said Ishita

'I know and maybe I should have done just that but I didn't and I AM SORRY.'' Said Raman

'If she had asked you to undress her would you do that, given as her hand is fractured.'' Said Ishita sarcastically

'Ishita just please...'' Said Raman

'I understand it is okay. Can I go to bed now.'' Said Ishita

'No it is not okay and I can see from the way you're looking at me that it is not okay. I AM GENIUNELY SORRY. I would never hurt you like that you know it. I admit I may have got a little carried away but I SWEAR on everything I hold true I didn't mean for it to happen.'' Said Raman as he started to choke up a little

'I really do not know how else to tell you or what to do to make you feel better and not look at me with such disappointment.'' He added

'Do you love her?'' asked Ishita who had tears in her eyes

Raman looked at her and couldn't believe the question she had asked.

TEASER

'I was scared because to be honest I didn't know what the hell to do. But then I saw you standing in front of me with those sexy beautiful eyes of yours and somehow my body just got a mind of its own an so I somehow managed to kiss you back.'' Said Ishita looking everywhere but him

CHAPTER NINETEEN; http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=39&#p119180441

Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
ishu's last question was suprb...
waiting for next...

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome updayes yar
what d hell is this apshgun doing here??
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ah it was as if I'm standing with them, like I was there and felt the emotions... her pain. His confused feelings..
Got me sad and teary until I reached the teaser. 😳

A great story which got me totally hooked. You brought out the feelings so damn well. If ur characters laugh, I laugh, and if they cry, I do too. All the twists at the right places. Awesome work dear.

Been waiting for the update for long.

Love both parts to their core. Am going to be greedy and ask for more updates. πŸ˜†

Keep writing. :)