Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
woww wowww!! awesum updatee! loved ittt!!!
hope raman gets to the bottom to find about ishita! loved the cute little convo between IshRa!

Cont soon! its getting interesting! 
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update dear thing are slowly open up one by one love the interaction between Ishu and Raman he seem to more understan her now.hope he find the next clue about Ishu soon. So story are more interesting now. Thank you for the update and your PM. Have a wonderful week ahead.😊
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what a wonderful update dear. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
N.R.Rona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khuarnav..nice update yaar..liked their convo so much..n i reaaly am worried about ramans jasoosi on ishu..she will not take it lightlyy..juz ask her raman..she will tell uuu...n wat mor could hav happen to ruhi..wat d hell with jai sarika..n then ishus mysteries..Abha khan??... So much questions...update soon ...waitinggg
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...
continue soon
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow..

Aisha literally a page turner..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I know you have been sending me the updates but i have messed reading  πŸ˜³
Seriously them my loss😳

i have read all fourteen parts in one go..too good of story..how many layers does this have..and every part has something interesting...while reading i have been happy😊 sad excited shed some tears😭

but this going to be on my priority list..πŸ˜ƒ
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update
loved mihika n raman conv
waiting to read ishu past

VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome and fabulous updates..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love reading your story..
Just waitng to read the next part...
Thanks for the pm...😊😊
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow... what a powerful chapter... thanks you so much for the PM!😊

Loved Raman's teasing, Ishu's confusion and Miku's directness.

Poor Ru .. poor Ishu.. wonder how bad it all really was.

So glad that Raman is being so understanding and supportive of both his girls.

Toshi and Sarika...πŸ˜•

Terrific update, I am, of course, looking forward to the next one.πŸ˜ƒ
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
HERE IS CHAPTER FIFTEEN AND SIXTEEN. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM ALL AND PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

You sense of timing sucks you know that. This had better be worth it.'' Said very irritated Raman

'Oh my God it is so worth it. You are not going to believe what Jai and I stumbled upon.'' Said Kushan

'Wasn't Jai supposed to be at dinner with his girlfriend.'' Said Raman

'Yeah well he had to cancel that since we got a lead. And you won't believe what I have in my hands. We got him Raman. We are going to NAIL SURAJ KHANA.'' Said Kushan to a very elated Raman

'Meet me in Office in 10 minutes am on my way.'' And with that he rushed out of the house

'Rama...'' called out Ishita

'Not now Ishita maybe we'll talk later.'' Said Raman

He got into the car to drive to office with a mixture of emotions because he knew that much as he was happy with this, it was going to affect his relationship with his son even more. Shagun loved the fame that came with being Shlok Khanna's girlfriend so this was going to rock that world. A part of him hoped things would have been different but the father in him wouldn't just let it be.

He hated himself for all that his daughter went through and also hated Shagun for turning a blind her to what that maniac did to their child. He hurriedly parked the car and walked in office asking if Kushan was already in to which the gateman answered in the affirmative and also letting him know that Jai was also there.

He walked in and saw both Jai and Kushan and before he even took his seat he said

'Come on please tell me this is something concrete''

'There is something concrete. We finally got him.'' Said Kushan

'well then tell me what you found out.'' Said an impatient Raman

'Okay we found this man through means you do not want to know and he apparently used to work for Suraj. He told us he would give us access to information only after we protected his friend. You wouldn't guess who the friend was, she was the nanny who took care of Aditya and Ruhi when they were still staying in Delhi.'' Said a very excited Kushan

'But we asked her and she said she didn't know or see anything.'' Said Raman

'That is because you didn't ask the right questions Raman.'' Said Jai

'Now look apparently Shlok is very secretive but also extremely paranoid about his safety and also mostly because of the kind of company his brother kept. So he went and installed cameras into the living room, the corridors in the house and also in the back yard.'' Said Kushan

'Okay so how is all this relevant to my daughter'' asked Raman

'Well some of the attack on your daughter was captured on camera.  At least right until the point Ruhi gets into the outhouse as that had no cameras in it but whatever is on there is enough for an arrest'' Said Kushan

'When she was told to cater for Ruhi that night at least until Shagun came back, she was also threatened and Shlok told her if she told anything to anyone, he would make sure she never saw her son again. Now being scared out of her mind she kept quiet. She however needed leverage incase this ever came back and they tried to threatened her and her son again.'' Said Kushan as he turned to take something out of his bag

'She made a copy of the recording and kept it.'' Said Jai as Kushan handed Raman a pictures from the recording

'I made a copies of pictures because she wouldn't give me the actual recording''

'So everything is on their'' Asked Raman

'Yes everything is on there but that's not all.'' Said Kushan

'Shagun said she didn't know what happened and that she was certain Ruhi did fall off a balcony but she was lying.'' Said Jai

'What do you mean?'' asked Raman

'Shagun was in the house because as you will see on the video that she comes back early and instead of going to hers and Shlok's room she goes to the guest room which is on the other side of the house. She is too drunk to even recognize what was happening that is why when Ruhi screamed, she didn't come because she was asleep.'' Said Kushan

'She is not a heavy drinker, why the hell was she drunk that night?'' asked a very irritated  Raman

'She and Shlok were having problems.'' Answered Jai

'There is a tiny hiccup in all this though. The woman who holds the key to all this won't give us the recording and refuses to testify unless we protect her dad and son'' Said Jai

'And who the hell is her dad.'' Asked Raman

'He is Shlok and Shagun's driver.'' Said Kushan

'And where is he now?'' asked Raman

'They both are in a safe house until we get a hold of the police and figure out what the hell we want to do.'' Said Kushan

'Okay fine, make sure that they are comfortable and do not lack anything. In a mean time call the police commissioner and tell him everything as it is he has been expecting your call. As for Suraj, I want to see the look on that coward's face when he sees the repercussions of messing with a Bhalla.'' Said Raman

Jai got his phone and went to carry out what had been asked of him and to make sure everything was ready and was going as planned.

'Hey Kushan anymore news on you know who.'' Asked Raman

'No am afraid not yet but we'll get something don't worry. I am following a hunch.'' Said Kushan

'Well while you follow your hunch under no circumstances should this get out because if she found out about this, I will kill you.'' Said Raman

'For a guy who says you don't care for her, you really seem to care.'' Said Kushan

'What nonsense! I am just doing this to make sure my children are safe.'' Said a very uncomfortable Raman

'That is a bunch of bullshit and you know it. If you think she is a danger to your kids just divorce her, it's not like you can't afford it.'' Said Kushan

'Kushan please know your limits don't forget you work for me.'' Said Raman

'And don't forget am your best friend so these threats your spew out to scare people don't work on me because I know you. It is not a crime for you to move on you know.'' Said Kushan

'Okay I think you have been watching rom-coms again and your hormones are all jumbled up.'' Said Raman

'Ha-ha very funny'' Answered Kushan sarcastically as they walked out of office.

'So what next after this'' said Kushan

'Just leave that to me.'' Said Raman

Raman had waited a long time for this moment. He had anticipated what would happen if he came face to face with that monster but every time he had a different method and yet the outcome always seemed to be the same. Make him pay for what he did to his little girl. He had the tape, the police and the lawyers all in his corner and all that were remaining was that culprit and the show would begin.

Almost as if an answer to his prayers, there was a knock on the door

'I will get it'' said Ishita as she opened the door

'Hey welcome please come on in.'' Added Ishita

'Thank you, it is a pleasure to be here.'' Said Suraj as he and Shagun walked in

'Please proceed to the living room, you'll find drinks being served there.'' Said Ishita

Shlok who walked in just after Suraj looked at Ishita and had to admit, Raman had really good taste in women. If he wasn't stuck with that disease called Shagun then maybe, just maybe

'Excuse me your standing in the way, people need to calm in.'' Said Ishita with a smile on her face

'Oh Oh am so sorry. It's just that you're so beautiful it literally is jaw dropping.'' Said Shlok

'Oh thank you, the living room is that way.'' She politely answered

'What is your name, am assuming you Raman's wife.'' Said Shlok as he tried to provoke Ishita

'You can call me Mrs. Bhalla and yes I am his wife.'' She answered as she led him and the rest of the guests in the living room

When they walked in Raman was sitting down together with his parents and Kushan who was talking to the police investigator who had been sent by the commissioner.  Sarika and Jai were also there as well as Mihika who had come to visit and had absolutely no idea what was about to unfold.

'You are most welcome and now that I think most of you are already are so let us begin.'' Said Raman

'Oh God Raman what is it with you and being so melodramatic all the time. Just sign over the papers and give me my contracts besides this place is so stuffed and the only good thing here is ...'' he said teasingly as he turned to look at Ishita before he back tracked and said

'My Beautiful Shagun of course'' to which Shagun started grinning like a fool

'Oh come one Shlok, My company is giving you the contracts of a lifetime the least you could do is just be patient a little. It is yours after all.'' Said Raman

'Whatever! Where can I get a drink around here?'' said Suraj

'I will get it.'' Said Ishita as she walked over to the table where they were serving drinks

'You know me and Shlok know each other from way back. We used to be friends actually but circumstances changed that.'' Said Raman

'And by circumstances am guessing you mean Shagun?'' Said Shlok

'You broke my home Shlok and I was pissed for so long.'' Said Raman

'WOW I wonder what you current wife thinks about the fact your still talk about your ex-wife in that manner.'' Said Shlok as they all turned to look at Ishita who just smiled at Raman almost as if to say it is okay

'OH I have no regret what so ever for divorcing Shagun but she gave me two amazing things and that is my Children.'' Said Raman

'Oh My God are you going to give a speech right now.'' Said Shagun

'Shagun shut the hell up grownups are talking.'' Said Santosh to which the people in the room started to chuckle

'My children are my life and I would go to the ends of the world for them.'' Said Raman

'Is there a purpose to this...'' Asked an irritated Shlok

'I have no problem with people who come after me but my children, all sense of reason goes out the window and I go mad. Nobody harms my children and gets away scot free.'' Said Raman before he looked at Suraj and added

'You understand what am saying Suraj.''

Suraj almost chocked on his drink and turned to look at the Raman who all of a sudden had a different demeanor about him.

'What the hell is this all about?'' said Suraj

'Raman are you giving me my contracts or not. Stop wasting my time with all this family drama of yours. Does this even have a purpose at the end of it all.'' Said Shlok

'Sure Shlok of course all in good time but before I do that I wanted you to meet someone. Ishita please'' Said Raman as Ishita left the room to go call them

'This is Navieta and her father, am sure you know them very well. Isn't it Shlok or should I say Suraj.'' Said Raman as he turned to look at them both

'Yeah they worked for me once, they were incompetent so I fired them so what.'' Said Shlok

'Oh did you now...'' said Raman sarcastically

'Raman please stop being all dramatic it doesn't suit you and quite frankly it is kind of boring.'' Said Shagun

'You of all people in this room should be the most embarrassed. You just stayed and did nothing while this son of a b#@$%itch put his hands on my daughter.'' Said Raman

'What the hell are you talking about?'' said Shagun

'Am talking about three years ago...'' Said Raman

'Wait are you all so hyped up because she fell on the balcony? It was just an accident why are you bringing that up now.'' Said Shagun

'OYE CHUP KARO'' Shouted Santosh who was clearly getting agitated

'Oh My God seriously someone give this woman a lease.'' Said Sarika

'Sarika be respectful'' said Jai

'You never even gave her a chance to explain herself. She was your daughter and you choose to ignore the fact that she was pain because it was easier for you. But then again I shouldn't be surprised after all it's you AND you are the most selfish woman I have ever met. '' Said Raman

'Ishu what the hell is going on?'' whispered Mihika

'Shhsss just be quiet you will find out.'' Said Ishita

'Raman you will not insult my girlfriend or my brother like that.'' Said Shlok

'And keep on insulting me I will not be so nice.'' Said Suraj

'You pathetic human being, you are still standing there with a straight face telling me you did nothing wrong. ' Said an infuriated Raman at this point

'Okay either tell me what it is you think my brother has done or we are leaving because think at this point I have figured out you have no intention of giving us any contracts. Your only purpose is to insult us maybe boost your ego a little.'' Said Shlok

'if you think your brother is so innocent then how the hell do you explain this?'' Said Raman

He slowly took the remote from the table and played the CD that the nanny had given them. It showed from the time Ruhi left her room to go check on what was wrong with Suraj, to the chase through the corridor, to the hair pulling just before she ran into the outhouse.

' What is the meaning of this Raman?'' said Shlok

'What don't you see or what didn't you understand? The screaming of my daughter as she ran away from this junkie or the way you carried her from the outhouse trying to save your brother's misdeeds. I am going to make sure this good for nothing ingrate goes to jail.'' Said Raman

'I am not going to jail and you know it. Besides I was just teaching you needy ungrateful daughter some manners, she should learn to knock before she walks into people's rooms.'' Said Suraj arrogantly

Raman was levied and couldn't control his anger anymore. He grabbed him by the collar and punched him before he grabbed him again saying

'What in the world gave you the slightest idea that you will treat my daughter like a personal punching bag and I will let you get away with it?'' Said Raman as he continued to punch Suraj

'Raman please control yourself.'' Said Ishita as Jai and Kushan held him back while Shlok took his brother

'You had the audacity to lay a hand on my grand baby you coward. I will kill you today.'' Said Santosh as she charged head and started slapping Suraj.

'Santosh seriously what is this going to help.'' Said her husband

'I do not care about the rest; it will make me feel a whole lot better if I just thrash him. Let me go.'' Said Santosh as she tried to get away dorm her husband's hold

'I swear you sister's family is just too much. I am bored we should leave.'' Whispered Sarika

'Say something constructive or get the hell out.'' Said Jai

'Okay am sorry.'' Said Sarika as she took a seat quietly

'This is ridiculous we are leaving Suraj Shagun let us go.'' Said Shlok

'Oh not so fast! You don't get to run away again I am going to make you life miserable.'' Said Raman

'By doing what? You should have seen her scream; I swear it was a scene worth watching. She was running around like a headless chicken fighting for her ...'' Said Suraj

'Suraj SHUT THE HELL UP.'' Said Shlok as he tried to pull his brother away from all the beating that had started again by Raman and his father

'Raman let go of my brother.'' Said Suraj

'It is okay Mr. Raman let me take care of this.'' Said the investigator as he took Suraj's hand and started reading him his rights

'Mr. Suraj Khanna you are under arrest anything you say or do...'' said the investigator

'What ... No ... You can't do this. Bhai please they can't take me away.'' Said Suraj as the police put hand cuffs and took him away

chapter sixteen;  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=34&#p118922145

Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago