Blast from the Past Thread #28 ~*~Purane moments@300~*~ P 140 Epi 330 - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Thanks to Mehreen's inspiration and faiqa dis suggestions here is a gif.. newly made.. by aarwen..

took me forever and I don't have it exactly how I wanted it, but still am happily watching it play over and over .. 

Really nice one Rhea...and the epic scene ...👏
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi all,

wrote something on episode 9... it's here.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118792164
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Thank you for liking the gif everyone.

Indu di that moment of Khushi Kumari Gupta.. am borrowing your words.. a seraphic peril.. in white.. for the clad in black.. Arnav Singh Raizada..

Here is the original cap.. this episode was a visual assault to the senses.

rhea, that's a gorgeous cap.

sanaya was so absolutely khushi here. had she worn black also she's have looked pure white. untouched, unblemished, leaping up and down, getting into the smells, sounds, sights, splendour of a mazar... engaged... laughing, light, airy... talking constantly to the saint... and again, it was her decision to get a lock which led to their meeting.

uff... must write a long one on 3... on the reblast. yes.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mehr, Rhea, 

Congratulations on your first gifs. Great scene selections. 👏
indi52 thumbnail
episode 328

started with a man looking darkly handsome, how can it be a bad episode i thought.

okay, i could see anjali and dadi were totally focussed on their herculean task of making ipk seem like a regular creepy, loud, badly devised intrigue infested hindi soap.

but i have a lot of faith in that man with a brisk tone of voice who just never ever feels like soap material.

at the restaurant when he gave her that slow appraisal, i was totally reminded of episode 22, the first time he saw her in a saree... a raging red chiffon at that. that first rabba ve... and a capitulation without realising. tonight she is in black though... is it his colour she's wearing now?

without saying a word, just letting his gaze linger on her face he said he was a man who was looking at his woman and was so pleased by what he saw, there was a sense of possessiveness and love and even a hint of surprise there.

a long pretty grown up moment that could have been really silly if the expressions were not right.

the shot of khushi's slippers instantly took me to diwali, episode 109.

i wondered why i kept going back in time. was this intentional? were we meant to think of happier days at ipk, when there was fun, game, intelligence and a story to tell, because maybe right now there was a dearth of all of these?

okay, i just didn't like this whole date thing. it felt forced, gooey, predictable and boring. right through the evening what lovers ought to say was said and rather forced humour which went all the way to champagne cork flying and knocking off a man's specs and landing them in the soup was thrown at us.

i missed their real hot date in a restaurant back in 132.
the crisp happy comedy...

"aap... sahi the..."... "main kabhi galat nahin hota..."
you were right...   i am never wrong.

"khushi, agar tumhari chai aur... biskoot ki important conversation khatam ho gaoi ho toh akash aur payal ke baare mein baat kar sakte hain?"
khushi, if yoy're dome with you conversation about tea and... biskoot, sheallw e talk about akash and payal

"madame, you have reejarvashun?"came a jarring voice jolting me out of my missing ipk. is that how they speak at top class restaurants?

khushi had mixed up the dates... why this insistence on making khushi into a caricature almost? strangely even while she is being given huge bits of achhi bahuness. so on the one side you think that will make ipk more "acceptable" to the so called kitchen audience... and on the other you are worried as to how you'll keep khushi khushi then. what about her essential sanka, her whole character.

solution?

make her achhi bahu one minute.

total cartoon the next.

the creators of sanka have obviously forgotten its very essence. you cannot force the stuff. it's like style. either you have it or you don't.

quickly, via chummy conversation with the waiter, khushi's common touch was established. an inalienable trait of achhi ladkis and bahus.

what was that click of fingers suddenly, why?

right through there's asr smiling indulgently. how sweet. but really let me help you, sir... maybe you lost your gussa somewhere while dadi and di were letting us know how terribly gullible you are... but i am a good fan.. i will find it for you. here watch this vm... your gussa, it is here... here...

uh huh sp blocked the vm, what the.

never mind, i am putting on my indulgent smile too.

gosh he does look nice in a badly cut suit, i think as i suffer all the cute stuff. and who did up this restaurant? was mami the colour consultant?

khushi is pulling out his chair. why? yeah one can only raise eyebrow and mutter "okaay" (by the way i completely copy that, not in the american way do i mean it, in the serious indian way.)

someone is designing khushi's sleeves with vengeance and very bad taste. poor girl.

baby bump and baba bump arrive. and miraculously never get seen by the other couple.

asr keeps asking "kya kar rahi ho tum?", what are you doing... in this slightly worried protective way. why doesn't it feel asr at all?

oh she's being asr. what? yeah, apparently he has been khushi kumari gupta by doing all the things she does, so she is repaying in kind.

so this is return gift.

has this writer ever been in love?

and do good girls not have tastebuds? she thought kala khatta was wine? and got drunk?

in all this perplexing directionless not funny writing, i never could figure out where this whole date thing was headed. why was it suddenly brought in? was this to make the not hatke remarriage feel like hatke ipk?

ah everything is laboured and plodding and somehow wrong.

only thing i liked, though not madly because the writing could have been sharper as it used to be, was when he said to her, i'll never ask you to do anything you don't want to...

i liked that crisp delivery, it went so well with the adoring eyes. then a hand on hers and a sentence that says what has to be said.

"i love you the way you are, khushi... tumhe badlane ki koi zaroorat nahin hai." that's asr... man enough to not need anyone to change for him. man enough to love without judging.

very bad bunty bubbly joke was cracked and she opened the champagne.. okay. that's all for today.

wasn't the man at the restaurant the guy who sold sheeshmahal to asr in that very first episode?

after all the drama, asr blithely paid the bill and refused to let khushi pay. actually that did feel like asr. not politically correct maybe, but him nonetheless.

and look who's here... shyamwa has arrived as electrician. moustache on his upper lip, mayhem in his mind.

it was a filler like episode, utterly empty.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Episode 329

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy6mPgmqrqg[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Tuesday,  28th August 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn, for the links.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Commend taking up writing for this totally aimless episode indi... haven't seen a more disastrous date than this..

yes.. where is that gussa..

total cartoon the next

Spot on.. stupendous...

My eyes were only and only on that man in blue/ purple shirt and jet black suit... by this time I have learnt the words drool / dead/ thud.. and did that also...he way equally if not more drop dead up until that Feb.. but my eyes/ mind never really wandered to look/ appreciate just that... i wondered why...did my IF visits quadrupled by this time!!
Initially his gorgeous looks just gelled with his khushi .. his mushkil prem kahani with her...i didn't get any chance to wander.. waver.. its like a garden replete with all beautiful flowers... now in this desert, amidst acchi bahus, clueless khushi... this drop dead gorgous man is actually an aberration...rose in a desert... he didn't belong there..
anyway neither did his acts/ words in that restaurant did... who was he.. i didn't recognize...

I could never really appreciate Khushi's crassness initially... i couldn't believe in 2011 such girls can be found...may be i lacked a little heart...but as i wrapped my head around this love story.. and how that man felt seeing her sanka avatar.. post holi that is.. i started going back and loving her...but by now i would have expected her to grow up.. this total crassness is a utter indigestible stuff...
the whole purpose did seem like they completely representing each other.. but then why is she that way...and he all mushy.. as far as i remember neither of these is mushy...

anyway i will stop my rant... and abs agree with everything you vent..

here is my return gift to the writers...nana.. not the man in black suit...but another hot fav of mine...

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Indi di isslight confusonwa hui gawa.. isn't your take for episode 328?
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Commend taking up writing for this totally aimless episode indi... haven't seen a more disastrous date than this..

total cartoon the next

Spot on.. stupendous...

My eyes were only and only on that man in blue/ purple shirt and jet black suit... by this time I have learnt the words drool / dead/ thud.. and did that also...he way equally if not more drop dead up until that Feb.. but my eyes/ mind never really wandered to look/ appreciate just that... i wondered why...did my IF visits quadrupled by this time!!
Initially his gorgeous looks just gelled with his khushi .. his mushkil prem kahani with her...i didn't get any chance to wander.. waver.. its like a garden replete with all beautiful flowers... now in this desert, amidst acchi bahus, clueless khushi... this drop dead gorgous man is actually an aberration...rose in a desert... he didn't belong there..
anyway neither did his acts/ words in that restaurant did... who was he.. i didn't recognize...

I could never really appreciate Khushi's crassness initially... i couldn't believe in 2011 such girls can be found...may be i lacked a little heart...but as i wrapped my head around this love story.. and how that man felt seeing her sanka avatar.. post holi that is.. i started going back and loving her...but by now i would have expected her to grow up.. this total crassness is a utter indigestible stuff...
the whole purpose did seem like they completely representing each other.. but then why is she that way...and he all mushy.. as far as i remember neither of these is mushy...

here is my return gift to the writers...nana.. not the man in black suit...but another hot fav of mine...

😆
I like this fav of yours too! What an episode that was, gah that expression on the other man in black suit's face while offering her his hand to shake! Hayee, dead, yes!
P.S: if my memory is correct, Indi di wanted this role in season two!😆 And ipoona had written what goes on this man's mind!
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

total cartoon the next

Spot on.. stupendous...

My eyes were only and only on that man in blue/ purple shirt and jet black suit... by this time I have learnt the words drool / dead/ thud.. and did that also... shallow me started with a leap in the heart only and utterly because that darkly good looking man in the first scene. ha.

he way equally if not more drop dead up until that Feb.. but my eyes/ mind never really wandered to look/ appreciate just that... i wondered why...did my IF visits quadrupled by this time!!
Initially his gorgeous looks just gelled with his khushi .. his mushkil prem kahani with her...i didn't get any chance to wander.. waver.. its like a garden replete with all beautiful flowers... now in this desert, amidst acchi bahus, clueless khushi... this drop dead gorgous man is actually an aberration...rose in a desert... he didn't belong there.. absolutely. and though they had messed with his meanness, there's nothing abs nothing in barun sobti or his asr that belongs to the typical  barren of beauty hindi teleserial land.

I could never really appreciate Khushi's crassness initially... i couldn't believe in 2011 such girls can be found...may be i lacked a little heart...but as i wrapped my head around this love story.. and how that man felt seeing her sanka avatar.. post holi that is.. i started going back and loving her...but by now i would have expected her to grow up.. this total crassness is a utter indigestible stuff... this is beyond crass, it's foolish ridiculous writing... no one, not even the girl who came to work in our home straight from the village and ran around the first day wondering what that ringing was, it was the phone of course... was this doltish. in two months' time she knew who smoked which cigarette, who drank what and how to answer the phone with perfect equanimity. human beings learn. khushi has hung around being rich home's bahu and acchhifying herself for six months and more, she was all set to take a plane to london, but suddenly when she takes arnav ji to a restaurant she becomes a campy cartoon (gah the clothes). what was that lolling after drinking kala khatta? who thought of this? and why?

the whole purpose did seem like they completely representing each other.. but then why is she that way...and he all mushy.. as far as i remember neither of these is mushy... exactly... and since when does he take people to mehenge place to eat? i don't remember a scene... also why should they become each other in this stupid shallow way, if you want to show merging a i become my lover sense, please be poetic, lyrical and above all, intelligent. indu, this is what happens when you get greedy i keep thinking. that ipk matching the trp of balika in september 2011, was in a way the beginning of the end i think... channel started focussing only on its greed, the so called potential of ipk to make money, bas. the golden goose story has rarely had such a real life demo i feel. and in that push pull, what's the trp, how do we fix it, etc., the very heart of the thing butchered. how valiantly actors tried to keep it going. and if i am still here it is only because of them.

gosh i missed this man hugely while watching the lame "funny waiter" of this episode.

this is from the last bit of my 131 ramble.

a 2... 2... cute episode. and did she really say, "chame to you?" or i just misheard the whole thing? whatever.

i had to rant some more in cool calm blue. 😆 😆 thanks for reading and trying to stay calm.