Users

Frequent Posters

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Just out of curiosity

What are you going to do with it?

That will be easy to bring the group convo na, u know me no expert like u to put all one by one.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Faiqa, first of all, thank you for bringing only this scene with such a display of emotions and all.

The scene is so short but carries such depth for the upcoming epis. 🤗

THANK YOU, YOU AND MY HANDS WERE ITCHING TO HAVE SOME TIME TO WRITE ABOUT IT AFTER YOU ALL WERE DISCUSSING THE GROUP CHAT.

Just a wound, nah, this was not a wound, or a cut, or a scratch

This was a permanent mark

Remember he said in epi, I think in 200

aur jo chot mujhe lagi hai uska kya

Yahi to hai wo

WELL CAUGHT, HE COULDN'T SAY IT. HE WANTED TO BE ON THE TERRACE BUT SEEING HER IN SHYAM'S ARMS, HE COULDN'T. 

Love, he never declared his love and she was just waiting for that moment and after his forced marriage and all she lost that hope momentarily.

Well it took him 150 plus epis to tell her about this wound.

HAHA, IT TOOK HIM A GREAT DEAL OF TIME UNTIL TELEPATHY; I DON'T NEED ANYTHING BUT YOU. EVEN THOUGH HE CONFESSED, SHE TOOK IT AS A CUE FOR HIM BEING IN DANGER, AND A TRUE CONFESSION WAS I LUV U DAMMIT, WHERE BOTH CONFESSED AT THAT MOMENT.

I love you mentioned how the background water, the blue color, and inside dark colors were clearly a contrast of emotions. Haye, you observed that the wound was in the left hand, right on the heart, TARGET.

You and your deep observations.. 2nd, he didn't let anyone touch it, 3rd, he kept his fist close while sitting down, holding onto this precious wound.

Love it 

THANK YOU

and how she was struggling, a bit scared to tell her sis what was she feeling and how and why but didn't hesitate at all while clearing the misjudgment that he did something bad to her.

Nah

They will never open and show their wounds to anyone.

What a treat this is to read again and again.

WELL SAID THEY NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO ANYONE WHATEVER HAPPENED IN BETWEEN THEM

SORRY BY COLORS DON'T WORK SO JUST USING CAPS

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

❤️ it. Thank You so much.

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

A quick comment between work.

You know what made this show popular?

The actors enacted the emotions so beautifully.

They made us feel what they are feeling.  It is not an easy task.

Will be back with another comment after reading the whole post.

Cheers..

ABSOLUTELY

THE EMOTIVE RAW EMOTIONS THROUGH EYES, ACTIONS, AND EVERY GESTURE MADE THIS LOVE STORY SO SPECIAL. THIS IS JUST A 3 MIN SCENE BUT I CAN WRITE THREE PAGES ON IT.

COME WHENEVER YOU CAN, DEAR.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

A quick comment between work.

You know what made this show popular?

The actors enacted the emotions so beautifully.

They made us feel what they are feeling.  It is not an easy task.

Will be back with another comment after reading the whole post.

Cheers..

SAVERA, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE COLOR CHANGE. SORRY I AM THE LAST PERSON ON THE PLANET TO SEE SUCH STUFF AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS VIEWBIE MEANS BUT SEEING A CHANGE IN COLOR SO SAYING THAT. 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

OMG🤗I am out of words here.

I think this scene is like 4-5 min in the beginning of the epi and same goes with her scene at the end.

You nailed it with these quotes and the words.

He got wounded for his lifetime. He never felt this way but he was resisting these feelings. How on earth he could let that scar and its touch and these feelings not affect him. He was defeated and when he was standing infront of his closet, that was a clear sign that all whatever was bugging him all these nights was gulping him down. He was falling badly in love for her.

I love what you captured that the wound is in left hand, right on his heart. The same goes with her why was she feeling his distressed state. it was like she was feeling him to talk to him, to hear her voice.or was she feeling this urge to know about him?

Beautiful visuals and wonderful scene you brought back to this forum again.

IT IS JUST A 3 MIN SCENE

GLAD YOU LIKED THE QUOTES

HE WAS TOTALLY KNOCKED DOWN BY THESE OVERWHELMED FEELINGS AND HAD NO CLUE HOW TO HANDLE EM.

SHE WAS FEELING STRANGE AS WELL AND HAD NO CLUE EITHER. hE WILL SEE WITH HIS OWN EYES DURING NAINITAL TRIP AND WHEN SHE HAS TEARS SEEING HIM EMBRACING LA, THAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME, BUT SHE IS SO INNOCENT AND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS IT. HOLI IS THE MOMENT WHERE THINGS COME OUT, BUT AGAIN...THINGS WERE HAZY.

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

SAVERA, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE COLOR CHANGE. SORRY I AM THE LAST PERSON ON THE PLANET TO SEE SUCH STUFF AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS VIEWBIE MEANS BUT SEEING A CHANGE IN COLOR SO SAYING THAT. 

Thank you Faiqa!

I was asked to join the Development Team.  Viewbie is the first step in the Development Team.

As far as IPKKND is concerned I am a member just like anyone else.

Cheers..  

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

The first poolside moment

It’s beautiful to meet someone who makes you forget about anything besides them. That was where Arnav was standing and thinking of her to make her go through all the troubles because she was the reason he was in this state. A feeling he was going through and very much hating it. He never wants to have these because he stood tall in his self created shell, a castle, completely guarded by his survival quotes rules made by him, followed by him and never let anyone to unruly those either. 

But KKG was not the one good with those rules, she had her own and she broke his by implementing hers, unwillingly and unknowingly.

May God bless you both.

Very appropriately said and practiced by Anjali. She was the catalyst in between them.

Ah, Khushi had the audacity to be there in his home. How dare she?

It enraged him, you didn't mention, this was the first time when she sat in his car on the dining table.

Love your first line 

yes, she came into his life to make him forget everything. He fought against those rules he made and practised, which is where we stand now.

I think you say that Khushi sat on his chair the first time. Yes, true. That is why he gave her this look upon arrival.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Just a request,

Can you post these on your blog as that is easy to access. I don't come on IF that often.

Thanks for the beautiful read. I will come back for the second one.

I do post things on my blog but later on

The main purpose is to bring ppl to the forum and keep it alive and thriving.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

🤣you are so right, we were the only ones who could go length to be in love with this man

🤣 true