Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Hey I am looking for a arhi ff or ss where the Gupta’s and Raizada know each other and Payal and Akash are getting married because of which Khushi.has come back from college for her studies. Arnav has a crush on her and he tries to woo her. They start dating. Khushi gets acceptance into Harvard but Arnav’s mom gets cancer. ..

Yes I remember this Arshi ff its FINDING LOVE BY Nidsubh007, Please do read this ff its a very gripping story.

Edited by abivicky86 - 2 months ago
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Arnav and Khushi were lovers in past. I think because of his dad's conspiracy they get separated I think some morphed picture of Khushi with someone or some message in phone I think. Arnav MU Khushi. 

There is a little child too. Not their child but I think their siblings. Arnav comes in her life because of the child. I think to take the child away from her. He shows his hatred towards her but actually he was still in love with her. Gradually they clear the misunderstanding. Most of the stories happens out of India. 

In this story Lavanya is pretend/contact GF/fiance he made a deal with to fool his father. 

Anyone remember's this story. I know my description is so confusing. I just remember this vaguely. 

Edited by arshi8927 - 1 months ago
Suchi2305 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Hey everyone, 

I am looking for an FF where Arnav is a businessman and Khushi is in her final year of engineering and they meet for arrange marriage. Khushi is an orphan and has a house from her parents in Bangalore. 

Lavanya creates a misunderstanding and Khushi disappears to Bangalore and works there as an assistant professor and no one knows where she is. She also hurt her leg or something and Arnab’s brother is in the same college as her student and that’s how Arnav finds her again. 

I can’t seem to remember the name. Please let me know if anyone knows which one this is. 

Thanks