kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi, there was an ArHi FF, in which Dhruv is Arnav's younger brother, and he secretly loved Lavanya, who was thrown out of the AR mansion. Khushi is married to Arnav, and I can't remember much, except that in one scene, Arnav is angry, and no one goes to pacify him, for which Khushi berates the entire family.

It will be a great help if someone can tell me the name, and maybe share the link. Thank you in advance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

His gardening and her Jalebi 

glitter5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am looking for a story where  

Arnav and Khushi met through letters and there was a bomb blast and later Khushi becomes doctor and Arnav work in bomb detonation. It's on a blog

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: glitter5

I am looking for a story where  

Arnav and Khushi met through letters and there was a bomb blast and later Khushi becomes doctor and Arnav work in bomb detonation. It's on a blog

Hello!

The FF is "In this moment" by BlueMystique / Ridz. It has been removed from IF and was posted on a blog but now it has been taken down from there too. It was incomplete so maybe the author is planning to finish it and post again later? Let's hope so ðŸ˜†

Ridz, are you around? If yes then please know that this is the 3rd-4th person at least who has asked for this FF. Take it as a cue and finish it soon ðŸ˜³. I'm waiting since soooo long.

Love,

Stuti

Edited by ssttuuttii - 3 years ago
glitter5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Hello!

The FF is "In this moment" by BlueMystique / Ridz. It has been removed from IF and was posted on a blog but now it has been taken down from there too. It was incomplete so maybe the author is planning to finish it and post again later? Let's hope so ðŸ˜†

Ridz, are you around? If yes then please know that this is the 3rd-4th person at least who has asked for this FF. Take it as a cue and finish it soon ðŸ˜³. I'm waiting since soooo long.

Love,

Stuti

Thnx for d help. It's removed!!😢 

Hope it's continued.

rachana11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: riyar

hi everyone...

happy for the new thread...

Im searching story like where khuhsi is arnav second wife. Like that...

Plzz revert back..

Too late to reply. But "A new morning" by RTLicious is a beautiful story on this storyline

loveumadhubala thumbnail

Help to find this story

This is a story of a muslim girl who was accused for the death of her twin sister and later abused by her family consisting of parents, 2 elder brothers and then sold to a business man. This was due to a misunderstanding caused by her cousin who had actually pushed the twin in water and blamed the main lead.

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: rachana11

Too late to reply. But "A new morning" by RTLicious is a beautiful story on this storyline

Hello... Do you have Aarti di's new link. Last she was completing the Ff in which Arnav is a renouned chef. 

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys.... I am searching for an FF on arshi.... In this shyam is actually a good person and arnav's father is alive. Khushi is a doctor and she has a younger sister and lavanya is also a doctor. Akash and payal are dumb as always and arnav's father is awesome and supportive of arnav and arshi are secretly married too. Anjali is the actual bad guy and sheetal is shyam's sister

rachana11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ..juhi..

Hello... Do you have Aarti di's new link. Last she was completing the Ff in which Arnav is a renouned chef. 

Yes, it's one of my favorite story "what's cooking". It's complete, only epilogue as left, but she didn't post it. The links might be bit messed up. I generally just Google "what's cooking arshi ff" . Her blog has 14 chapters and rest i read on IF.