Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dvmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I was searching for arshi ff called a new dawn of forlone tale, but got to know that it was removed as it was a plagiarized story.  Can some one tell me the name of the original story.  I really like the plot and want to read it..  Thanks in advance.. 

Ojas1108 thumbnail

Hi i m searching story where arnav and khushi love each other 

But family want arnav to marry lavnya

Khushi brother is in scotland police

riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hi everyone...

happy for the new thread...

Im searching story like where khuhsi is arnav second wife. Like that...

Plzz revert back..

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyar

hi everyone...

happy for the new thread...

Im searching story like where khuhsi is arnav second wife. Like that...

Plzz revert back..

Hey! 😊

The information that you gave can fit a lot of stories but here's the link to the first one that came to my mind.

https://arhitalesbyexpelandthemagpie.wordpress.com/2014/03/25/an-un-fairy-tale/

Was this the one? Even if wasn't, I woukd suggest you to go through this and all the other Arhi tales on this blog... they are all wonderful pieces of short stories with many different concepts written by 2 very brilliant authors ⭐️.

Also, if you could add something more that you may remember from the story, maybe someone could help you out better 😳.

Love,

Stuti

jaganpreet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys i am searching for the story where arnav was in relation with khushi's sister but she leaves him and also aborts his child. So he make khushi return him the child and they go for ivf. Nd after the baby is born khushi leaves him bt he come looking for her

ashu98 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

am also searching for one, in which Shyam is cousin of Khushi and Son of Garima. Arnav is unaware thus misunderstands them. Shyam later marries Anjali and Arnav redeems himself,

srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys, I am back here after  5 years or so (still can't get enough of IPKKND) and I need some help. I am looking for some funny VMs which were available on Youtube earlier, but I can't find them anymore- so one was called A to Z of IPKKND- We are like this only,  Har ek friend zaruri hota hai (the airtel song), Tedha hai par mera hai ad, and the Enrique song- Taking back my love.

PLEASE HELP!!!! Been looking for these for ages now!

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: srija.singh04

Hi guys, I am back here after  5 years or so (still can't get enough of IPKKND) and I need some help. I am looking for some funny VMs which were available on Youtube earlier, but I can't find them anymore- so one was called A to Z of IPKKND- We are like this only,  Har ek friend zaruri hota hai (the airtel song), Tedha hai par mera hai ad, and the Enrique song- Taking back my love.

PLEASE HELP!!!! Been looking for these for ages now!

Star has copyrights for IPKKND and hence, most of the videos are removed but some are still available. Check Labi's vms, they are beautiful.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Years back I started a FF on ArHi which I never completed. I am back now to continue it.

here the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/725

Previously had another title, Its now called Bekhayali

My previous ID name was DUGGUlicious

Hope you will like it and follow this journey!

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
kd_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhir_cartoon

Hi guys,

Can anybody suggest some stories where Arnav or Khushi suffers from memory loss.

1. The heart knows by adventure_roks (click me)

2. Arshi TS : I Don't Understand Anything by barunsgirl (click me)

I you want more ff on this topic then contact me.😀😀

Edited by kd_Arshi - 3 years ago