Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

There had not been an attachment to it; as he hated her. She was a gold digger. it wasn't supposed to change him, it wasn't supposed to make him do anything and, for the first time, it had stopped feeling odd, or as though he had this perception that she didn't deserve any of it; she didn't deserve him or his love. But under her touch, he couldn't resist, and he had learnt to let himself be loved for the first time; he wanted to feel that touch. 

I brought it here Roop

He always had this craving for her touch. Maybe it was bringing peace to his restless mind feeling like his mother. Though it sounds odd yet, somehow we all humans want that touch of mother which we never can find anywhere else.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

It is an absolute human nature that no one can perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him/her in the mirror of another loving being, and today, they both have seen it, felt it, and accepted it as well. Even in their inebriated form yet their hearts knew.

Indeed heartbeats became one.

What a beautiful tribute. smiley32

He forgot everything, she followed his demeanor and set their boundaries to challenge more but we saw a big change in ASR. Anjali was right, he was a better and reformed chote.

We want to hear the praise and want to see pride in the person's eyes who we love the most and we get hurt from them too.Law of nature, strange yet it is what we are living with.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Under the influence, both let go. When it wore off, they were back to square one, but with a difference. What passed, can not be denied.

What passed, couldn't be forgotten. It changed the whole chemistry of their relationship. He basically undid what he did on forced marriage night. Now there was this ice in between them waiting to melt in due time.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

There had not been an attachment to it; as he hated her. She was a gold digger. it wasn't supposed to change him, it wasn't supposed to make him do anything and, for the first time, it had stopped feeling odd, or as though he had this perception that she didn't deserve any of it; she didn't deserve him or his love. But under her touch, he couldn't resist, and he had learnt to let himself be loved for the first time; he wanted to feel that touch. 

I brought it here Roop

He always had this craving for her touch. Maybe it was bringing peace to his restless mind feeling like his mother. Though it sounds odd yet, somehow we all humans want that touch of mother which we never can find anywhere else.

Maybe, or just because he is a man who always needs a touch and he found that in Khushi just like she found in him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This is some treat to my eyes.

Watch out, ASR, 'you have talent and brain; it would be a sin to ruin it without acknowledging it that she is no less. 

But you're impatient. Never let her explain to you. Only a few times where she made you realized how wrong were you. She entices you, She takes over your fancy yet dark worldโ€“โ€“and you occupy yourself with it, and the rest can rot when you are with her, you don't care about it, you don't even want to look at it.

You forgot, nah

You couldn't for the rest of your life.

She is your heartbeat and you can't breathe without her.

Thnx Z

The pink is so damn true. It is a sin if he doesn't acknowledge that she is his equal.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is the best

I'm waiting

Lol, he was drunk

and after Nimbu achar

Ah, delete this from his life but could he?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Did he marry her because of Shyam?

Nope. He couldn't let her go

Shyam is badnaam you knowsmiley36

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Here he threats her about Payal just to run away from the situation and she takes it seriously

She does take it seriously seeing him Shaitan again

but again she is on a mission to irritate him for life.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ah, these are awesome, Just look at themsmiley42

I am happy that you liked it, I hope Sanaya loves it too. Just added the edit as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank You for my Sanka Devi

She is full of beauty and innocence.

Sanaya Irani really did such a fabulous job during holi, her acting like seriously, I love it.

UqFA7hQ.jpg