Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

😆 How dare she broke the self-guarded shell of his that took him years to build but she had her powers you know.

hell yes, only KKG have such powers on him. I def think he needed someone's tough love yet pure to come back to his senses and KKG was the only one who came along with such love.

No doubt she needed someone tough to show her the real picture of the reality because she was naive as well about the world and people. Both were true compatible to each other by all means.

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

The old thread was almost at the end so this is just a continuation, you can say that.

These initial epis I always enjoy, the later ones are the comes I can't indulge in.

I am a happy camper anyway. Slow yet continuation still makes us happy. I know these old ones are the gems

pmohan89 thumbnail

I am hoping to see some remarkable poolside scenes regardless of they are together or not. We have many.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

The poolside witnessed their worst and best moments a spectator to their journey altogether 

beautiful thread! 

No doubt, the journey around the poolside is a blissful one and shows us the true transformation of their love.

Thank You

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmohan89

The poolside journey

Yay!

A journey that has a complete transformation from the happiest to the saddest moments of Rabba Ve.

Looking forward to

So many firsts in the first Poolside moment

First hold, first sneezing

first revelations

First blessing

There are many firsts in the first poolside meeting, yes, but It was very much astonishing moments for both and for the family as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdiGallia

ArHi poolside moments are thrilling and gripping ones. I hope to see some where a real transformation was shown besides the romance. Unforgettable moments!

First one was just the way of her entrance in his den. She was the only one who never got effected by him or at least she didn't know the meaning of it.

lovely start of the thread...

Thanks for the tag. 🤗

She was the only one piece who never felt the way all other on-screen females did 😆

I will bring as many as I can

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: xZoyax

I am a happy camper anyway. Slow yet continuation still makes us happy. I know these old ones are the gems

lol, let's see what we can do together.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmohan89

I am hoping to see some remarkable poolside scenes regardless of they are together or not. We have many.

Absolutely, there are many scenes where they are apart yet so close

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful thread Api👏

Poolside carries some mesmerizing events that follow the journey of love of these two individuals. The first encounter was like a challenge itself. He challenged her to be here with his work and she accepted it unwillingly. At the end hearts heard some unknown beats.

His restless night was caused by her ethereal beauty and pure innocence. At the same time he knocked her senses as well though she was ignore from it for a long time. Her heartbeat was there to warn her but she couldn't get it even the painful tear showed her way of jealousy type stuff to make her unlike his hand on La in that embrace. But she was Khushi, only he could make her understand and he did on Holi.

I rarely come but this is something to look forward to. Fingers crosssed.

Edited by Motif_Soul - 1 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BTW Api where is the most beautiful gif where he was saving her, I mean falling on her, or in other words she was saving him, falling at the same time.🤣

Edited by Motif_Soul - 1 years ago