Blast from the Past Thread #28 ~*~Purane moments@300~*~ P 140 Epi 330 - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I love you the way you're Khushi tumne badal ne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai!
AWWW my !!!!!!!!! can i just ?

x.titli.x thumbnail
the man's glasses broke  KHUSHI YOU SANKADEVI U'LL NEVER CHANGE 🤣
Arnav teasing Khushi by copying her how cute! 😆

aur waise sorry I've kinda spammed here but for a moment our ipk days were back for me ! I can't get enough of them never! 😳

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hardly come these days on IF.Hubby has started new business and I am busy with him helping him establishing but I do drop to read my favourite people.
Teri Meri is on and we all love it.I just made this .My Video is really not that great but here is my small attempt.
[Thanks Indi Di]

http://i.minus.com/iblU7fPk0jcJ10.gif

Edited by MehreenB - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

I hardly come these days on IF.Hubby has started new business and I am busy with him helping him establishing but I do drop to read my favourite people.

Teri Meri is on and we all love it.I just made this .My Video is really not that great but here is my small attempt.
[Thanks Indi Di]

Mehreen good luck in your husband's business venture!!  Beautiful your intoxicated touch!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

the man's glasses broke  KHUSHI YOU SANKADEVI U'LL NEVER CHANGE 🤣
Arnav teasing Khushi by copying her how cute! 😆

aur waise sorry I've kinda spammed here but for a moment our ipk days were back for me ! I can't get enough of them never! 😳

ha ha you have spammed, haven't you... but good to see you enjoy the episode. i actually did not like the episode much but there were mad fun asr khushi moments there, so if i don't think too much i giggle too... lemme go see if this is working.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

[Thanks Indi Di]

mehreen, that's a beauty... what a moment. and pillleejh humey thanks mat kahiye, bahut mamooli help tha... what you are making with it is wonderful.

congratulations and all good wishes to your husband and yourself for the new business. my husband too has just started out... an exciting different time. hope stalks the moment and a chance at creating something new, which has life... lovely feeling.

[Thanks Indi Di]

Great job. 👏  I love what you did here!  All the best on the new business venture!

I made these for Teri Meri celebration...romantic, sensual and evergreen dance.

x.titli.x thumbnail
Awww Katelyn your magical touch in your creations leaves me SPEECHLESS! 
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi lazychick.maria welcome to the blast.
you know I don't like the dinner date, but seeing you enjoy it makes me want to watch the scenes again.. thats the fun of being able to share this IPK craziness.. every time a new point of view that urges our hearts to forget it cynicism and open upto a truly beautiful love story.