Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Guys,

This thread is meant to be search thread for members who are unable to find a certain FF/SS/OS/VMs.

You can post your query and a little hint about the stories. Other members who are aware of it can help you out.

Kindly do not make a separate post on the forum asking for help in this regard. Those threads will be either closed or merged with this thread.

Thanks

IPKKND DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It will be good to have all in one place. Thanks for the thread 

Msk5269 thumbnail

Okay guys so I know this is super random.  But I finally came back to the forum after like seven years(maybe being a little dramatic) but with a new account I have no way of finding this particular fan fiction. So I don’t remember the details of it. It’s about I think arnav and Khushi’s siblings being married and in that results two kids being born. Unfortunately they die and Khushi comes and lives in Raizada mansion. For the live of me I really can’t remember the name of this story but I do remember that after the first fan fiction ended a second one happened 

Also I have another one it’s about Khushi marrying arnavs friend and that friend leaving her at the altar and arnav marries her. Now I know these are legit the worst details to write in but that’s all I remember. Props to anybody who remembers these two 

thanks guys:) stay safe and wash yo hands. 

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi dear the first one is making khushi mine1 n the second one is let’s fall in love.

-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi!!

The first one sounds like Making Khushi Mine??? An absolute FIRE FIC LOL!!!! -  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3342940

No idea about the 2nd one but do write it on the thread if you find out? Wouldn’t mind a read! :)

Also yes, stay safe and take care of yourself! 

angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Starts after Arnav tells Khushi why he married her her. She have brain tumor or maybe cancer. Her father have the same condition. Arnav decides to move out with Khushi after seeing her risking her health. Akash finds out. ArShi ends up adopting two kids.

Khushi dies in the end. Then there is fast forward kids have grown up.

sona121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was searching for an ff where khushi is orphan and living with arnav father.asr don't like his father due to his second marriage. Asr father asked khushi to marry arnav..khushi also don't like asr..asr also have a relation with sheela...pls find out the ff name

SidIshani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey

I had read an Arhi ff long time ago.

I don’t remember the name or the author, I remember the story line a bit.

So Arnav and Aman are best friends even Khushi Lavanya they are a group of friends.

Khushi and Aman are about to get married but Aman dies (don’t remember how), Khushi is not able to cope up. Khushi and Arnav hate each other. They have an argument that leads to Khushi burning her shadi ka lehenga.

Arnav and Aman work at the same office, later when Khushi vists she comes to know that Aman was having an affair with someone else, and that’s the reason he went on business trips.

She comes to know Arnav knew about it and hid it from her.

Payal, Akash n NK are also their friends and work at the same place probably owned by Arnav and they are shocked to know about Aman’s affair.

Payal being Khushi‘s sister already knew and still did not tell her.

That’s all I remember as of now.

Please help me find this ff, I really want to read it.

SidIshani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I just came across this thread.

Hey

I had read an Arhi ff long time ago.

I don’t remember the name or the author, I remember the story line a bit.

So Arnav and Aman are best friends even Khushi Lavanya they are a group of friends.

Khushi and Aman are about to get married but Aman dies (don’t remember how), Khushi is not able to cope up. Khushi and Arnav hate each other. They have an argument that leads to Khushi burning her shadi ka lehenga.

Arnav and Aman work at the same office, later when Khushi vists she comes to know that Aman was having an affair with someone else, and that’s the reason he went on business trips.

She comes to know Arnav knew about it and hid it from her.

Payal, Akash n NK are also their friends and work at the same place probably owned by Arnav and they are shocked to know about Aman’s affair.

Payal being Khushi‘s sister already knew and still did not tell her.

That’s all I remember as of now.

Please help me find this ff, I really want to read it.

Sorry that I made a new topic for this query as I wasn’t aware about this thread.

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It's called Fading away by N.Musurat but the link is not working anymore

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2959679