Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I know I hate him so much here for doing such a low-minded act. Khushi did give him the real answer and he couldn't take it easily. The one answer he never wanted to hear but how easy was this to say it to Khushi? 

I love your edit, awesome.smiley1

Thank You

ASR is so mean here with his killing eyes.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

This is one of my fav one where his ruthlessness and her helplessness was captured so beautifully shadowing the future where ASR was nowhere to be found and all we had was just a man in love.

True, a nice combo of two contrast moments

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I just did the first one, I won't write too much though

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163911853

Beautiful. Thanks much!

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Pearls means Tears

>>>O<<<

“He was a killer, a thing that preyed, living on the things that lived, unaided, alone, by virtue of his own strength and prowess, surviving triumphantly in a hostile environment where only the strong survive.”

― Jack London

Fingers flicked imperiously towards his men, who opened the door of his captive... A sleek, petite form fleeted like a green gazelle with almond-shaped eyes and sharp features.

Arnav Singh Raizada, a name of tremor for the world, was a title of success with lethal boundaries, but he was walking towards a prey who did not know of him. These two seemed opposite today on the first walk, but they walked in the same direction, diminishing the distance between them.

He had rendered her docile, helpless by holding her hand, asking her the reasons to be there, in his show, at his place. Who attempted to even think of sabotaging his night, his success? He wanted answers, and she had only one that it was the wrong timing and wrong place. To begin with, she had no idea of his whereabouts, but his intimidating skills were all useless in front of this fearless prey. 

He laced his fingers over her wrist and shrugged, instilling fear by dragging her into him. There’s no other way to explain his things to others; that was the only thing he learned from his life. He was f**king boss and the owner of that palace. This was the only way his mind worked, as always, without any emotions. Remotely and distinctively, this was what he understood: that she was there with a purpose: to destroy his show...

In the hands of this strangest man she had ever met seemed the deadest zombie ghost vampire, whoever he was...Because he could not understand that her sister's marriage was at stake...Her mouth and words weren’t working. It's like she was stunned into silence momentarily, but It didn't take a while before his cruel and humane words returned the lioness in her...

"So what, girls like you can trap another one after losing one guy..."

Hearing about her sister's marriage like this, she snapped, instantly forgetting everything...

"kya bakwas kar rahe hain aap? Aur kaun hain aap? aap kuchh bhi bole jaa rahe hain...

What rubbish you are saying? And who the hell are you? You are saying whatever...

What if this happened to your family? What if your sister's marriage broke then???" 

DP23-PqVQAAmMcJ.jpg

An avalanche of emotions took over, and his hand reached where it shouldn't be. His visible clenching jawline and eyes were dark and dull. Uncaring and untenable delivered the actual tremor to his predator. 

In other words, how dare you to talk about my sister...

Her empty eyes with an in drawn breath, totally new to all of this kind of hostility, remained unable to grasp the moment...

All she could feel was his hand on her bare skin, and then she heard the sound of a row of pearls falling and scattering, penetrating the numbness of the air and the veins of her being. She almost choked her own breath...

No one could hear her or be allowed to be near him, giving him to do whatever at this hour. She was at his mercy. 

His fixed, cold stare met with numbed ones with tears as if he couldn't hear the pearls, and then maybe he could feel the tears. Her last resort against this man in front of her. It might work as he released her from his grip and almost rebounded her against the pillar before them. But she was not out of his deep stares on her, and her following reaction made it even more fixed on her back...

She covered her modesty with her own hair, changing the whole meaning of this evening...She was no one, but she was Khushi Kumari Gupta, and Arnav Singh Raizada had no control over her... She hurled back again, smacking him ample time with her eyes, telling him all sorts of things.

She might be from a small town, not aware of many things that he was saying or doing, but she knew exactly what he meant by what he did to her...

But one thing was evident in those moments: a destiny was written as something broke along with those pearls and tears ...Maybe a self-cocooned shell or a long-lasting belief in the ego, power, and money-coated world of ASR's own created world where he was challenged for the very first time.

Flowing tears rendered his heart and he heard the sound of each scattered pearl raining on his heart as well...Yes, It came alive after a long time...

"Tum Jawab suna chati ho..."

Do you want to hear an answer...

He heard it more than her...

Ah, Arnav Singh Raizada! What have you done?

Di, what a capture of that moment, have no words.

underlined, true, he knew only one way to process things, no feelings or emotions have place in his life.

She was a spy and she was there to ruin his reign and he acted the same way.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a wonderful catch of that momentsmiley32

An arrogant rich man with a spat face had no other language in his mind, just stubbornness. His answer to reporters showed how much he cares of anyone then this girl was nothing in front of him. His gesturing his men to let her out and then holding her hostage showed us what was he up to. I must say, i hated his act when he ripped her pearls, the only thing that was holding her shirt from the back.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank You for the Tagsmiley31

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

True, a nice combo of two contrast moments

Thank You ladiessmiley31

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Beautiful. Thanks much!

You are very welcome.

I will do all slowly and steadily.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ASR's arrogant way of asking Khushi the questions and her saying that she has to go home to her sister's wedding would be called off. 

But

ASR thinks she is doing all this for money because she is some low life.. He starts insulting her and says so what if her marriage breaks, ek jaayega toh doosra phansa lena. 

If one goes then trap another one.

That makes her lose her cool and I love the way she gives it back to him and says 

what if this happened to you sister? 

What if her marriage broke?... 

That does it for him this time. Tilted neck, a little down with narrow focused lethal eyes with rage. He forcibly pulls her against himself and rips her dori which was made of pearls...making every pearl scattered around.

How I hated Arnav here in this epi!

This character was displayed with such force and energy in the beginning and I must say, it made us all flat on it...Arnav's expressions and empty eyes without emotions showed us one side of the picture but Barun was pretty much getting ready for this character, not fully in it then.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Congratulations on this new thread. I am excited.smiley1

Are we just adding pics no writing?

Thanks dear, you all made me do this again. I will write but short ones.