Blast from the Past Thread #28 ~*~Purane moments@300~*~ P 140 Epi 330 - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MehreenB

I hardly come these days on IF.Hubby has started new business and I am busy with him helping him establishing but I do drop to read my favourite people.

Teri Meri is on and we all love it.I just made this .My Video is really not that great but here is my small attempt.
[Thanks Indi Di]

http://i.minus.com/iblU7fPk0jcJ10.gif

All the best to the businessman pati and his patni Mehreen.. may devi maiya shower you with her blessings.

beautiful gif.. lovely moments.. am going to try and make a gif today.. thanks for the inspiration.
aarwen thumbnail
Episode 326-327
I had forgotten that right in the middle of this remarriage track there were such pointless episodes too. All I remembered from my first watch was a man saying aane do as he kissed his wife. Of course I remembered haldi and a truly wonderful surprise on a starry night inside a farmhouse.

No memory however of Anjali and Shyam, which I think is a good thing. They don't need to occupy any space in my limited brain cells. I will find something more worthwhile to fixate over. And what has happened to Anjali's eyelashes this episode?

Anyway, obviously I did not remember Shyam was the one who had brought dadi. As if it was not enough that we were having to bear his nonsense we had dadi thrust upon ourselves. Though what I found intresting was that it sort of gives a reason for dadi's dislike towards Khushi.  Shyam most certainly might have poisoned her dull brain already against Khushi and all that was needed was some silly misunderstanding that confused the daughter-in-law with the servant to make the woman detest Khushi vindictively. Then add in a dash of missing amma who turns out to have a familiar name and is actually a mausi. No wonder this woman makes a face at the slightest mention of Khushi.

The actress has no subtlety in acting and the same dialogue writers that give such great lines to ASR and buaji and mamiji give her such horrible ones. Maybe they secretly hate her too.

If it wasn't all so forced, melodramatic and futile in the end, it might have even shown us that son-in-law's are often blindly worshipped and daughter-in-law's equally blindly relentlessly persecuted for no fault of their own. Good thing that ASR was as strong as he was otherwise Shyam really was a master at manipulation. Specially with this faade of good hiding away all the evil underneath men like Shyam can surely charm gullible Anjalis, dadi's, even sharp buajis.

NK was cute with di. Then when is he not cute? Wish they could give him something more to do. A doctor was called who insisted Anjali needed more care. Everyone is taking too much care of her already. The doctor just gave the whole Raizada clan more reason to bore us with their incessant reminders of medicine taking time.

I am not in a forgiving mood for Garima. All her scene are bordering on being mawkishly sentimental. But I did like the fact that she confides in her husband. And when she kissed his hands in gratitude for the support I was wishing Shashi Gupta could actually start to talk and put a stop to all this. In only a few episodes his character was established so well that even though he never spoke again or for that matter did anything useful, to put it rather bluntly, and yet when I see him I see a sensible man and loving father. I think he and ASR would have got along fabulously.

The whole scene that followed is such a big joke. If it indeed is their daughters wedding would they just leave and go? Payal on phone, sudden rain, everything contrived. Badly written pieces not quite fitting in. We can make out they are trying to have the story take a certain direction, but no one seems to put any thoughts into making anything plausible anymore.

Khushi was mistaken for someone, pushed onto a ramp. She fell off the stage right into the arms of a stranger who ripped her pear dori. She would not leave him alone. He could not stop thinking of her. They fell in love. I blindly believed all this with all my heart and felt joy erupt. 

And now all I do is analyze and object and hardly feel even when am wishing with all my heart that something make me want to say nice things about the episode.

An entire episode with no ASR. Wasted my time watching it. A few minutes of him in the last one. Thank devi maiyya for this respite.

Yet I get a feeling they are making him just give stock expressions. Look indulgent, raise his eyebrows.. Mock disdain towards NK.. A few english one liners to be said with lips pursed and that perfectly endearing accent.. for me something has gone missing.. the integrtity of each character is getting played with at the hands of the makers.

There was one moment that was sweet. When Khushi called him back to confirm.."Aap aayenge na?".. Yes he is unpredictable and she really wants to do something nice for him, so wants to make sure that he will come. 

Ughh but I have to complain because apparently that's how my write ups are going to be now. Her smile was too artificial and his lines simply lines that ASR would say. A certain feeling is disappearing, I desperately want to clutch on to it.

I remember anticipating all sorts of things that Khushi would have planned.  For now will continue to imagine the possibilities.
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 326

there's really nothing to say about this episode. other than, are they sure it's an ipk episode? i often wonder when i watch hindi serials why the women must cry incessantly... what exactly is the subtext of women with tear laden eyes and a heavy sad look all the time.

thankfully ipk was not like that. people rarely cried and if there were tears there was plenty of laughter and mami to contain the problem. yes, during kidnap we had a run of mopey khushi... but never have i ever seen an episode that has mainly tears and the rest of the time it's severe attention seeking by anjali and that's all. hahaha great line

so you are going to have your so called ideal wedding though you are married. and now your parents are going to not be there because your mom is in high fret about being found out. you actually say to your parents, though you aren't my own parents, yet who else have i got but you... really, did khuhi have to say that? of course she did... then we could have some pointless pour from the lacrimal glands and poor bua ji could add to the torrent with some tear jerker lines. This scene was awful. Khushi's dialogues and everyones reaction all trite and unIPKlike to the extreme.

the new writer is having a lot of fun. especially making sure no one uses their brains.

so neither khushi, nor bua ji, nor even the usually canny payal has figured out that amma is behaving extremely strangely and this has to be tackled.

of course, poor payal did notice that both cups of tea were empty when anjali lied about the reason for there being two cups on teh table while she supposedly was all by herself... but then all anjali had to do was say, she isn't feeling too good and everyone rushed to the rescue... again complete skirting of grey matter by all as the chance to leap into doctor and dawai was too good to pass up on.

had a feeling many of khushi's shots from the back  were done with a tall very still double.

the first time i saw this episode i had been touched by the little exchange between an overwrought garima and an icapacitated shashi gupta who wanted to somehow help his wife. but this time round, it's all just stuff happening, an episode passing by, meaninglessly, not quite sure why it's there. what its reason for being is.

and of course, i missed the laad governor. terribly. what's the point of a episode if he is not going to appear.

That last line Indi di.. humein koi faraq nai parta wo hai ya nai.. and imagine me leaning against a white SUVs in thoughts of him I have no intention of shaking. 

I was actually thinking back to the earlier episodes when multiple times there were scenes without ASR or Khushi or they were not together, but with other members of the cast and still everything remained entertaining. nani, lavanya, lakshmi, mami having a blast for example.

I am not sending PMs to my takes anymore. All am doing is complaining.. and here you are making all the complaining also so highly entertaining. I was vigourously nodding my head all the time while reading.

Completely agree about those lines by Khushi. It was not IPK drama it was bad melodrama. Adopted parents and leaving her dream wedding.. how ridiculous it sounds. The writers are just dumping random stuff into each episode. No flow, or thought.
aarwen thumbnail
Thanks to Mehreen's inspiration and faiqa dis suggestions here is a gif.. newly made.. by aarwen..
took me forever and I don't have it exactly how I wanted it, but still am happily watching it play over and over .. 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very nice rhea. that end shot of her with chunari is quite beautiful.. congrats on your first gif..

Vms, gifs, pics, edits.. so many forms of appreciating, expressing what we felt for this love story.. after months and months of endless talking, i start to look for other means to express my love for these two...and appreciate the same much ..

great start...

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

what a nice take.
I loved so many lines what I marked blue.
The last para is the best. I really wish if Khushi, the sanka devi would've done so. Though she didn't but I liked how she was talking to herself anticipating his action.
This is one of my favorite episode. 

thanks so much, sohara...

okay, done... when we make our ipk, we'll make sure khushi does that... at least once.

can you imagine asr's state if she does do that?

thanks for reading. one good thing, apart from 348, i don't think i will be writing anymore reallly long takes.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

That last line Indi di.. humein koi faraq nai parta wo hai ya nai.. and imagine me leaning against a white SUVs in thoughts of him I have no intention of shaking. 

I was actually thinking back to the earlier episodes when multiple times there were scenes without ASR or Khushi or they were not together, but with other members of the cast and still everything remained entertaining. nani, lavanya, lakshmi, mami having a blast for example.

I am not sending PMs to my takes anymore. All am doing is complaining.. and here you are making all the complaining also so highly entertaining. I was vigourously nodding my head all the time while reading.

Completely agree about those lines by Khushi. It was not IPK drama it was bad melodrama. Adopted parents and leaving her dream wedding.. how ridiculous it sounds. The writers are just dumping random stuff into each episode. No flow, or thought.

thanks, rhea.

these are tough episodes. a real test of love. ours, that is. i will grit my teeth and bear it and at times break into a grin, hello hi bye bye. herewa this phase, therewa star india banning all vms, i must thumko and look teep taap bootiphool and who knowj maybe the laad gobhernoria bhills comings and isstandings at my doors rollings the eye bhith upward mossioniya.

makiss ki kasam, bhe shalls obhercaams.

Thanks to Mehreen's inspiration and faiqa dis suggestions here is a gif.. newly made.. by aarwen..

took me forever and I don't have it exactly how I wanted it, but still am happily watching it play over and over .. 

Awesome!  Congrats on your first gif.  Great start, Rhea. đź‘Ź
indi52 thumbnail

lovely gif. one of my facvourite scenes.
aarwen thumbnail
Thank you for liking the gif everyone.
Indu di that moment of Khushi Kumari Gupta.. am borrowing your words.. a seraphic peril.. in white.. for the clad in black.. Arnav Singh Raizada..

Here is the original cap.. this episode was a visual assault to the senses.