Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Motif_Soul

BTW Api where is the most beautiful gif where he was saving her, I mean falling on her, or in other words she was saving him, falling at the same time.🤣

Oh yes, I didn't even notice that.😆

pmohan89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

There are many firsts in the first poolside meeting, yes, but It was very much astonishing moments for both and for the family as well.

After all it was just a first meeting at home.

Mouths were open knowing and finding out all the odd stuff. He couldn't think of her presence in his HOME. That was very much unexpected for him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Beautiful thread Api👏

Poolside carries some mesmerizing events that follow the journey of love of these two individuals. The first encounter was like a challenge itself. He challenged her to be here with his work and she accepted it unwillingly. At the end hearts heard some unknown beats.

His restless night was caused by her ethereal beauty and pure innocence. At the same time he knocked her senses as well though she was ignore from it for a long time. Her heartbeat was there to warn her but she couldn't get it even the painful tear showed her way of jealousy type stuff to make her unlike his hand on La in that embrace. But she was Khushi, only he could make her understand and he did on Holi.

I rarely come but this is something to look forward to. Fingers crosssed.

Love the challenge analogy, pretty much it was a challenge. Khushi was the first one who got affected but he was the one who introduced her with that affection. That lonely tear seeing him embracing La was the first reaction she pondered upon. Why?

will be looking forward to read your views.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

BTW Api where is the most beautiful gif where he was saving her, I mean falling on her, or in other words she was saving him, falling at the same time.🤣

oh, ok. Good Q.

it must be slipped through me, but it is on my other computer. I will post it soon,

Thanks for the reminder.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

👍🏼🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xZoyax

Oh yes, I didn't even notice that.😆

Got it sir, will be there soon.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pmohan89

After all it was just a first meeting at home.

Mouths were open knowing and finding out all the odd stuff. He couldn't think of her presence in his HOME. That was very much unexpected for him.

It was unexpected and odd for him to know that she was in his home before. Like how could it be?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Just added

pmohan89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

It was unexpected and odd for him to know that she was in his home before. Like how could it be?

🤣His expressions are priceless