Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is an absolute human nature that no one can perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him/her in the mirror of another loving and today they both have seen it, felt it, and accepted it as well. Even in their inebriated form yet their hearts knew.

Indeed heartbeats became one.

What a beautiful tribute. smiley32

He forgot everything, she followed his demeanor and set their boundaries to challenge more but we saw a big change in ASR. Anjali was right, he was a better and reformed chote.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Under the influence, both let go. When it wore off, they were back to square one, but with a difference. What passed, can not be denied.

This is some treat to my eyes.

Watch out, ASR, 'you have talent and brain; it would be a sin to ruin it without acknowledging it that she is no less. 

But you're impatient. Never let her explain to you. Only a few times where she made you realized how wrong were you. She entices you, She takes over your fancy yet dark worldโ€“โ€“and you occupy yourself with it, and the rest can rot when you are with her, you don't care about it, you don't even want to look at it.

You forgot, nah

You couldn't for the rest of your life.

She is your heartbeat and you can't breathe without her.

This is the best

I'm waiting

Did he marry her because of Shyam?

Nope. He couldn't let her go

Here he threats her about Payal just to run away from the situation and she takes it seriously

Ah, these are awesome, Just look at themsmiley42

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

By: Mysticaldivine

She woke up with hope and a promise that today was the day to correct whatever was going wrong in her life, and she did. Gupta House and Raizada House patched up after the wedding night.

Making up with Nani and hugging Nani, she made her way to Raizada Mansion in a real manner today.

She danced,she drank, and she smacked Laad Governor's ego and smartness by tricking him big time. She made him drink Bhang.

What the!

His expressions reflected his mind, which was unable to register what just happened.

Thank You for my Sanka Devi

She is full of beauty and innocence.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

I will indulge in it peacefully.

REST