Ashlok FF: My Heart Whispers, but I can't Hear...Part-1 to Part-19

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys. Thanks for the response to my previous work... Is It Love????????

As Promised to start new story after Diwali...here is some new story... Completely nothing related to the show...

Hope to get same love for this trial also...

Title Credit to My Sweetheart... Lechu...

Here is part-1

Part-1

Shlok Stop it... Astha was running after Shlok here and there while Shlok was removing one by one things from her bag...don't you know, its manner less to look into girl's bag...she was shouting...

Oh really? Shlok chided her... then give me your notes now...

Bus ye dono to fir shuru ho gye... Said Varun to Gauri...

Astha tried to take her bag... Ok baba, give me the bag, I myself will give you...finally she stopped running after him and Shlok with a winning look came near her still looking into her bag...

Hey what's this? He took an envelope from bag...

Shlok, don't... Astha shouted on seeing...just give me envelope back...

Without listening, he opened the envelope ...seeing the paper, he threw bag on the table... Astha... He was shocked...

Astha lowered her head, she knew he is going to be mad at her...

So you are trying for another job and this is interview call? He looked towards her...

Yes Shlok... I need a job...

And that too at a call center for evening shift... he was shouting at her...oh yes... I understand...you can't ask me for anything... You know your big ego...

Not my ego Shlok... My self-respect... and I don't want to bring money between our friendship...

You can take loan from me and return me back later... Finally he said...

Will you really take back from me? Astha questioned...

Which irritated Shlok and he left the room in anger stamping his feet...

Shlok stop yaar... Varun followed him while Gauri came to Astha...

Astha, Shlok is again angry with you...

But he can't be mad at me for long... You know him... Astha spoke... Soon he will understand, I need this job...

Ok, as you wish... Gauri sighed. Let's go, then you have to go for interview too...

And both left the room...

This was a scene from MBA  year class in a reputed college in Mumbai...

Four friends... Shlok Agnihotri from Mumbai, Astha Kirloskar from Pune , Varun  and Gauri from Delhi...

Varun had met Shlok in the college on first day and Varun had a girlfriend Gauri...

Shlok was not very much fond of girls. He used to keep distance with them. Gauri was Astha's friend , so she too became part of their group...But when Shlok knew about Astha's qualities, soon they became friends and now they are best friends...Till date, he likes girls as friends but never thought more than this...due to his damaged past...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astha, you are getting late, you have to attend interview at six pm and its five already. Gauri was shouting at Astha, who was teaching some tuitions...

Don't worry Gauri, Shlok will be coming... I won't be late...

After such big fight, do you think, he will come to pick you for interview? You know, he doesn't like your evening tuitions even...and you are day dreaming, he will take you for interview that too for evening job? Gauri shouted...

Just wait sweetie...I know him better... Astha tapped her face...

Just when there was a horn near the building. Astha joyfully checked the window...look, he is there...k, I am leaving...bye Gauri...saying she ran towards the door...

Ok, sun sun... Saying Gauri went after her and hugged her. Good luck dear...

Thanks dear. Saying, Astha ran outside...and sat on the passenger's seat...

Shlok was sitting on driver's seat quietly, without looking at Astha he started the car...

Still angry? Astha made puppy face making him look at her...Shlok, you know baba is not well now after his paralysis attack, and I can't ask him for next installment of my college fee...

So you decided to work more? May I ask how are you going to manage it now? Shlok asked looking towards her...

It's for evening hours, I will go after college... Astha spoke politely...

You are already doing tuitions na? Is not that enough?

That is enough Shlok, but for my daily expenses, I can't pay my fee from that...

And as usual I can't help you, because your ego doesn't allow...Astha, why are you so rigid? You are my best friend and in need. But I can't help you inspite of having lacks in my account? What are friends for?

Shlok, friends are to stand by through thick and thin. But not to help financially every time... you offered me to shift into your another flat, as hostel was costly enough... I agreed na? I shifted with Gauri there...

But for that too you are paying me rent? Shlok commented...

Because my self-respect doesn't allow me...I need this job Shlok. Moreover after one year, when my degree will be complete, I am going to work. Then what's wrong if I start working one year before?

There is nothing wrong in job Astha... but why don't you understand, I am worried for you sweetie... You will go to college... You will teach tuitions, and then this stupid job... Moreover, you can't afford to lose your first position in study too...when will you get time for yourself? You are playing with your health...

Is this only reason, you are angry? Astha asked...

What else? Shlok asked...

Look at me and reply Shlok, you know I can read your face... You can't hide your tension from me... you are worried for something else...

No, its not so...

Liar... Astha chided him...

Ok then listen... Suddenly Shlok applied breaks of car... I don't want you to work at night in any office...

So this is the main point... But I will not be alone na, there will be other girls too...

That doesn't mean to me. I am concerned to you only Astha...

Astha sighed on listening...so what do you want now? Let's forget interview and go back...

And job? Shlok spoke...

I will forget it... I have some savings...I will try to manage. Otherwise what max, I will not pay the fee and leave the college...that's all... Astha spoke making puppy face...she knew, this emotional side always work on Shlok. He can't see her sad...

Don't start your drama again...and lets go... Finally Shlok spoke starting the car.

Nahi... stop stop...Astha shouted...

Now What? He looked towards her...

Ek baar pyar se kaho... Astha lets go for interview...Astha spoke...

Fir se nautanki shuru???? Ok baba... let's go for your interview... Shlok folded his hands...

And smile... She again chided...

Shlok gave her artificial smile... Now can your chauffer move ahead Madam?

Carry on.. Astha spoke with attitude...

Tujhe to main baad mein dekhunga... Now you are getting late...saying, he started moving towards Astha's destination.

Precap: How dare you? Shlok was shouting beating a man...

Shlok, stop. Will you kill him? Astha was shouting trying to control Shlok...

Yes, I will. How dare he to touch you?

Edited by jeenia123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenia123 thumbnail
 Character sketch

Shlok Agnihotri: a Rich , Arrogant MBA student but cool with his friends including his best friend Astha. not very fond of Girls due to his tragic past and also doesn't like his family which includes his parents.. Niranjan Agnihotri and Anjali Agnihotri. As he thinks, his parents are reason behind his past. always ready t do anything for his friends, lives separately from his parents in Mumbai.

Astha Kirloskar: An Intelligent MBA student with moral values and self Respect, topper of the class... never ready to take help from anybody including her best friend Shlok. Loves her parents very much, can do anything for them

Anjali and Niranjan Agnihotri: Shlok's parents, Rich business man... Man of rules and Lady to follow them..but nice people...Live in Mumbai but their only son Lives separately from them. Very fond f their son, who use to emotionally blackmail them to fulfill his wishes...

Kalindi and Avdhoot Kirloskar: Astha's Parents from Pune. A middle class private job's person.. suffering from Paralysis... Love their only child Astha very much.taught her to respect relations and maintain self respect.

Varun and Gauri: Astha and Shlok's friends...Love birds... but very nice to them .make their group complete.stand by them through thick and thin.

Swati: shlok's Ex-Girl Friend, A junior now in college... still loyal to shlok and good friends with Astha now...helping Shlok to get Astha in his life...

jeenia123 thumbnail
All those who need PMs... buddy me on my new IF account ID... jeenia128 
specially for Ashlok only...
but will not accept requests from silent members...
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

nice start it's nice to read a story where they are friends and always there for each other, Thank you, hope to read the next update soon

jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

nice start it's nice to read a story where they are friends and always there for each other, Thank you, hope to read the next update soon

Thanks a lot dear...i too hope to get regular feedback from you...
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Thanks a lot dear...i too hope to get regular feedback from you...

you will if you  keep updating it hun
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

you will if you  keep updating it hun

I update almost daily dear...
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
starting is awsum..
ashlok are so nice ..
jeenia123 thumbnail