Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Part-15

Astha immediately turned to normal and moved ahead to wish them.

She smiled and hugged Swati...congrats dear...I am very happy for you...Then she smiled to Shlok and spoke...congrats...

Thanks... All Shlok said without even a smile.

When Varun and Gauri too moved ahead and being true friends without spirit wished Shlok and Swati...because if they were sad for Astha, they were bound to be happy for Shlok too..

Excuse me guys, I will bring tea for you all...saying Astha left the place for kitchen... Tears were not stopping from her eyes... she washed her face to hide her tears and turned back finding Shlok standing behind her...she tried not to look at him when Shlok moved forward towards Astha...

Astha, we need to talk... he started...

Hummm...she spoke..

It's about last night. Shlok said coming closer...

I don't want to talk about that..Astha tried to go out.

But Shlok was standing at the gate blocking her way...Actually I too thought that was a passing moment, as you have moved ahead, I too should... Shlok spoke coming closer...

Ya... Astha said looking at him giving him a fake smile...

So today onwards we will never talk about that? Shlok spoke...

Ya, we will forget as such night had never been in our life... Astha replied...

So friends again? Shlok smiled forwarding his hand.

With a smile, Astha held his hand...she could not notice, as Shlok was coming forward, she was taking steps back and was blocked between wall and Shlok...

So happy for me now? You always asked me to move ahead, give second chance to love, to Swati... fine? He smiled ...

Astha nodded, am really happy for you. And smiled at Shlok.

Shlok moved a step closer ... if you are so happy, then why are these tears in your eyes? he spoke coolly holding her from her waist and removing the minimal gap between them, when one of his hand was on her back while second was on her face picking tears...this water can't hide your tears Astha...

This is just water Shlok...don't burden yourself more...why would I weep? I am happy for you...you got your love... what else would I say? Astha replied controlling her pain...and please will you move a step back now? I am getting hurt...

Am I hurting you? ahaan? But till today you never complained me? Shlok smirked...he was extraordinary polite today for Astha...Astha was shocked otherwise even normally he was much rougher...

What do you want Shlok? Astha spoke...While Shlok blocked her into his arms completely pulling closer...

What do I want? Shlok commented... does it matter anymore , Astha? You declared everything last night... Without even listening me... Now how can I know what do I want? Being a best friend, I am  just following your wish as usual...

Shlok... Astha looked towards him...anger was visible in his eyes...at the same time she was feeling tight grip on her waist...

Hey what are you doing with my boyfriend? Swati spoke with a smile from backside coming to kitchen. Astha looked towards Swati and then Shlok, who had immediately moved step back...

Nothing jaan, I was just thanking her for bringing you back to my life..

Shlok spoke leaving Astha and holding Swati pulling her closer...While Astha turned her face away wiping her tears...

Hey I too want to thank you Astha, she hugged Astha. It's just because of you, I am back with Shlok...Astha too hugged her back.

Will all your love for my best friend only? Shlok commented while pulling Swati from Astha and hugged her...

Astha turned her face away..Astha was almost in tears at her condition but didn't want to show Shlok her weakness and ran from kitchen...

Astha... Gauri and Varun tried to comfort her...what happened?

Nothing... she nodded. She had not told anything f last night to Gauri and Varun and still was not sure, she should or not ...as she knew. If they found, they will go directly to Shlok telling him truth...and she didn't want to destroy his relation with Swati still thinking what was going on in shlok's mind...why was he behaving so differently today...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Shlok and Swati were about to leave, he asked Varun to help them in shifting...

As they left, Astha fell on the floor crying badly while Gauri was trying to hold her...

Astha, how many times I told you to speak to Shlok. Not to bring Swati back in his life. But still is not late... I will talk to Shlok...

No Gauri, now nothing can be done... He loves Swati. Couldn't you see, how happy he is?

But how can you be so sure? May be he is pretending? Gauri tried to convince her...

I saw them kissing last night... Astha spoke crying badly and hugging Gauri.. Gauri had nothing more to say. She just comforted Astha..

When Astha controlled herself a bit... Gauri spoke to her... Astha, I think you should move away from shlok's life..I mean... you should leave his friendship...

No, I can't Gauri and why? Astha looked towards her. What will I say?

Gauri was quiet, he had not done anything wrong... Swati was brought into his life by Astha. She herself had tried to bring them closer...

Let it go as it is going on Gauri... I will be fine soon... Astha spoke getting up form floor...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was afternoon, when Astha got a call from Shlok... She took a sigh and picked the call... Trying to speak normal...

Yes Shlok?

Hey what's up? He too spoke normally...

Noting, juts watching TV... Yes, anything urgent?

Ya, I was thinking as my home is set now, why don't you come for dinner tonight? I mean you all come here. We will have good time...

Ok, I will talk to Gauri and tell ...saying she cut the call , she didn't want to go but had no other option as she didn't want to give any bad signal to Shlok...

It was evening when Varun had picked them for shlok's flat...

As they reached at shlok's place, it was beautifully decorated...

Welcome guys...Shlok spoke quite formally...

Shlok you are behaving as if we are coming for the first time here...Varun remarked...

Yaar before this, it was a flat only but look in few hour Swati made it a home... My home sweet home..he spoke looking at Astha giving a smile to her...hena Astha?

Ya sure...Astha gave a smile...

What happened Astha? Why your eyes are red? As if you have been crying for whole day? Shlok asked with concern but in commenting tone...

No, it's nothing so, I had infection in my eyes...she completed the matter , where is Swati?

She is in the kitchen...he replied immediately Astha left to kitchen..

Hey swati, what's up?

Look Astha, I am not able to cook anything properly yaar, moreover I don't know what Shlok likes and you know he is very choosy, please help me na... Swati made a puppy face..

Astha smiled on listening and helped her in cooking telling her shlok's choices...

Hey you know everything about Shlok... Swati smiled...

Ya, its like, it should be Astha at your place... suddenly Gauri commented...

What? Swati was a bit shocked...

Nothing yaar,, she is joking...you know...Astha  covered giving looks to Gauri...

Gauri shrugged her shoulders And whispered..i give a demn to Swati, Shlok is just your and will be...

They all were set for dinner... Astha as usual sat next to Shlok...

When Shlok smiled at her...Astha..

Humm...she said putting food for them in plate...

Will you shift at next seat? Infact I and Swati will have dinner together na... he smiled...

Astha was a bit taken back...she had forgotten everything for a moment while cooking food for him...

Gauri was quite angry while Atsha signaled her not to create a scene...and she stood up and shifted a seat next to Shlok making Swati sit there...

Swati made a plate for Shlok...it's yours...

Hey will not we have together? Shlok asked...

But you share with Atsha na?

That's past yaar and I and Astha have decided to move ahead over our past...right Atsha? He commented on Astha again...

Ya right Swati... I am his friend, I had right till he was single. He is no more single... So you should share with him. Astha too spoke politely looking into his eyes..

While having some spoons of food, suddenly Shlok held Swati's hand... and placed a kiss on his hands giving a look to Astha...

For what? Swati giggled

For cooking lovely food for me sweetheart... Shlok smiled while Varun and Gauri were gritting their teeth.

Then I think you should kiss Astha's hand. She cooked the complete food... Swati spoke out of sudden.. Atsha almost chocked on listening.

I don't mind if Atsha has no objection...Shlok smirked looking at Astha... Astha do you have any problem? He spoke in  a funny way...

Shut up Shlok... Astha finished the talk and walked out of table saying..i am finished...she went to washroom and cried her heart out...why he is pretending so? He already knew, food was cooked by me... till yesterday he claimed he can chose my cooking out of hundreds... then why today he is behaving so awkwardly?

Turning she found Shlok standing there in the room...

Without looking at him, she tried to go but when he pulled her into his arms taking his hands lowly towards her face...

Shlok, leave me...Astha resisted.

But he slowly moved his thumb on her face line making her shiver bringing to her lips he slowly moved his thumb on her lips while Atsha had closed her eyes. A tear dropped from her eye. Shlok slowly moved close to her ear and spoke huskily. It was just a bit rice on your lips... But why are you shivering?

Astha opened her eyes. No, I am not and leave me...

Why Astha, why are you behaving so differently today? You never resisted my touch by now? Then why today? Or is it because you are feeling alone as I am with Swati? Or should I say you are jealous? He smirked...

Listen Shlok. Neither I am feeling alone nor am I jealous... I already told you, you are just a friend for me nothing more...

Friends? I think we are best friends? He smiled and as much as I know in friendship, nothing should be hidden na?

Ya, nothing should be hidden in friendship...

Then why are you hiding something deep inside your heart? He again came closer..

No I am not hiding anything Shlok... And if I am hiding, you must understand, I can't tell you... saying Atsha ran from there. When Swati came smiling...Kuch baat bani?

Itni jaldi? Shlok smiled... It took me one year and three months to understand and that also juts because of you...She is as stubborn as me...once no means no...

Ya, that's why I said, you two are really made for each other Shlok... Swati smiled...but why don't you just go and tell her, you don't love me but love her only?

Had gone na yesterday night. Just when I myself understood... Did she listen? Now it's her turn to come to me and she will... he smiled...

Shlok, you are torturing her...is it working?

Didn't you see her face? I know she is mine and will always be mine... till then just enjoy her helplessness...Shlok smiled...Thanks a lot Swati for all your help...

You know, Astha told me what are friends for? Just due to her, a large burden from my heart was lifted the day I got forgiveness from you and you accepted me as your friend... But on very first day, I had known what's in your heart... Swati smiled... And Astha's too. But why she is denying now?

Because she thinks you are back in my life... Anyways...lets go Swati,. You are already late for hostel...Shlok smiled and he left with Swati to drop her to hostel...

niki795 thumbnail
awesome update
superb
loved it
see my doubt is true๐Ÿ˜ƒ
its shlok 's plan...!!!!!! 
and in this swathi is also involved... Wow
now shlok wants astha to confess
continue soon
thanks for the pmEdited by niki795 - 10 years ago
jeenia123 thumbnail

Hat trick completed...
thanks a lot dear...

latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...confusion all cleared:)
niki795 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Hat trick completed...
thanks a lot dear...

thank you ๐Ÿ˜‰
Amna1234567890 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u cleared evrythn..
shlok s litl mean na..
waitn 4 de nxt update..

Edited by Amna1234567890 - 10 years ago
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yay yay my guess was right awsm update
next part ???????
update soon...
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plan isse kehte hai Miss.Aastha Kirlosker...you badly trapped in his plan Aastha...very good shlok...he close all doors for you...tumhe vapas shlok k paas hi aana hoga...it's very nice move jeenia...I completely enjoy...I m feeling bad for aastha...but ye gum bohot kum hai uss khushi k saamne jo use milne wali hai...or ye aastha pe perfect Suite karta hai...
Manzile rusva hai, khiloya hai rasta
Aaye le jaaye,  itni hai illtaja
Ye meri jamanat hai 
Tu meri amanat hai...
Sunn raha hai na tu
Ro rahi hu main...

jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

awesome update
superb
loved it
see my doubt is true๐Ÿ˜ƒ
its shlok 's plan...!!!!!! 
and in this swathi is also involved... Wow
now shlok wants astha to confess
continue soon
thanks for the pm

thanks a lot dear, i was laughing yesterday after reading your prediction... great mind think alike...๐Ÿ˜‰
SO yo liked it? i just hope...
Thanks a lot ad keep enjoying passion, pain and laughter now...

niki795 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

thanks a lot dear, i was laughing yesterday after reading your prediction... great mind think alike...๐Ÿ˜‰
SO yo liked it? i just hope...
Thanks a lot ad keep enjoying passion, pain and laughter now...

I loved this update the most๐Ÿ˜Š