Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saranyagulam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
atlast shlok started to feel for astha...  good great going...

when will u update next part???

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

Awesome awesome awesome! 👏 that was brilliant!! And that stupid shlok can recognise her lips not his own heart! Stupid stupid shlok!! Plz jeenia make somebody slap him tight across his face!! Idiot! 😡

Thanks a lot dear.ya he is stupid and really needs someone to make him realize...and soon that one will be there, just wait for a shock today...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dafla

Nice update...u kept the fast pace till the end..hmmm now shlok has started thinking hope he finds the truth soon...

Just wait dear...thanks a lt...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhakhan

oh so mr shlok does have feelings for astha bt just he is nt realising 

lets see wat happens next 
do update soon

Thanks a lot dear... yo will have to wait, its not going to be usual love story...it will hve twists, turns, heart breaks and passion...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

awesome update
loved it
hope he realises his love soon
astha is fine
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Thanks a lot dear
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranyagulam

atlast shlok started to feel for astha...  good great going...

when will u update next part???

Thanks a lot dear...will try to update today...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Part-12

Gauri was in hospital with Astha while Shlok and Varun were sitting at shlok's room...

So, fine? Varun asked...

Ya what happened to me? Shlok asked...

No, I mean you were worried for Astha na? That's why, she is fine now, you must be fine too...Varun spoke, he wanted to know what Shlok feels now...

Varun? Shlok was a bit surprised..

Listen Shlok, I don't know how to talk indirectly so I will ask you directly, what do you feel for Astha?

She is my best friend, what else? Shlok replied surprise da bit...

If she is just a friend, then why were you crying so badly for her? Why did you say, you can't live without her? Shlok please think again, is she still just a friend? Varun spoke softly...

Varun, one thing, I want to clear, I have got such deceive, I can't think so about any other girl... She is my best friend, that's it and if it were you or Gauri in her place, even then I would have been equally worried... Saying Shlok left the room for some time..

Shlok, this time you are not realizing, what your heart says...but soon you will know what you want, I just wish, it will not be too late when you realize how much you love her... Varun muttered...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days have passed and their first year exams were over...

Finally got free today. Varun jumped with joy coming out of exam center, and we will be seniors now. He winked at Shlok...

YA, that is a great feeling being senior in college... they both hifived...

When Astha and Gauri came happily...

You face tells, your exam was good...Shlok smiled...

Good? It was too good... I am sure I will get scholarship for next year too... She smiled...

Wow...tat needs party now. Gauri exclaimed...

Ya sure, but once I get that...Astha smiled...I am leaving today for home...

No one is going to home today... Shlok spoke...

What? But why? They all were shocked...

Because we are going to panchgani today. We have worked so hard for the year, we deserve a trip guys...Shlok smiled.

But I had got our tickets booked Shlok, you must have told beforehand na? Varun said...

Get them cancelled, o change in plan, I have made all the bookings. We are leaving within one hour... there will be stay for three days, after that you may leave... Declared Shlok while leaving.

Ye shlok bhi na, hamesha apni marji hi karega bina pooche... Anyways, what say guys? Gauri asked...

Humm. Have we any other option? Astha smiled. Let's pack bags for trip...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By evening, they all had left for Panchgani.. Shlok had made all arrangements there in a resort...As they reached, there rooms were already booked, soon they retired to their rooms for some rest and to be back for dinner...

They had dinner and had fun for further two days together, watching and praising beauty of the hill station, having fun there

It was last night f their stay at Panchgnani, when Varun, Gauri and Astha asked to go for disco...Shlok was not at all in the mood but had no other option to accompany them...

Lets go for dance, Gauri asked Varun...

Ya lets go. Varun smiled...Shlok Astha you people too come...

Yaar I am not in the mood at all... Shlok denied...

Astha, you? Gauri asked...

Yaar, how will I dance alone there like fools, you two are lost in yourselves... You people enjoy, I will see what to do... Astha smiled...

When she noted, a boy was continuously glaring at her... he was quite smart guy with good physique...

Gauri and Varun had been on dance floor and were enjoying there...

Shlok, let's go na, I also want to dance...

Yaar, I am not stopping you, you may go, am not in the mood...

But how will I look dancing alone there? Astha pleaded...

Find some partner for some time yaar...Shlok spoke casually having his drink...

Umm... Astha smiled... Knowing what she had to do, she never minded to have fun for some time... So she slowly gave a smile to the guy who was looking at her...

He really needed a line, immediately came to Astha...

Hey... Rahul...

Hey... Astha...Astha too smiled...

So here for fun? He asked...

YA, with friends... for picnic... and you?

Same here, for weekend enjoyment... he smiled...hope you don't mind if I buy a drink for you...

Sorry, I don't drink...Astha smiled..

Oh... Good girl???? He smiled...then Dance? he asked...

Ya, why not? Sure? Astha spoke giving a look to Shlok, who was smiling at Astha's new interest...

As they went on the dance floor with Rahul... While Shlok was continuously looking at her...

Rahul continued dancing with her normally first...

So you are with someone? He asked...

Ya, I am with my friends... Astha replied dancing...

No, I mean, any boyfriend?

Astha looked towards Shlok...No, not yet...she smiled.

Hum... He smiled moving a bit forward... wanna fun with me?

What? Astha was shocked... She moved a step back...

Hey, I am not forcing you, I am just asking you, I am alone and you too. That's why... He smirked...

Who said, she is alone? Suddenly Shlok spoke coming there standing next to her.

Easy dear... she said,  she is alone... Rahul said looking towards Astha...Are you with him?

YA, she is not with me... she is just MINE... Shlok spoke looking towards her and placing his hand on Astha's waist holding her as closer as he could...

Astha looked towards Shlok in shock... He smirked. Am I right Jaan? I am angry with you doesn't mean, I will allow anyone to touch you?

Astha smiled on Shlok... Am sorry Rahul...she made a puppy face...

It's all right ...I was just taking chance you know... he winked... By the way you two make good couple... Saying he left dance floor...

Shlok was still holding Astha tightly... So now you wanna dance or should I find someone else? Astha challenged...

Stupid girl... Shlok muttered... lucky one he was really nice guy, otherwise no one leaves chance on dance floor...

All because of you... Astha smiled,. Music has changed from fast to slow dance number... while Shlok placed his both hands on her waist and started dancing with her...while she wrapped her arms around his shoulders..

Tu hi ehsason mein, Tu hi jazbaton mein,

Tu hi lamhaton mein, Tu hi din raaton mein

Lights were dim and all were busy with their own partners, while Astha was lost in Shlok and Shlok was looking around towards other people dancing with their partners...

So much lover around us... Astha smiled...

Stupid people, don't know, love hurts only...Shlok spoke...

Shlok, why are you so negative, if once something went wrong, its not necessary, it happens always... You may give chance to yourself once more...

For another heart break? Shlok looked into her eyes...

Love doesn't hurt always, it makes life beautiful...Astha smiled.

Bakhuda tumhi ho, Har jagah tumhi ho, Haan mein dekhua jahan jab, Uss jagah tumhi ho,
Yeh jahan tumhi ho, Wo jahan tumhi ho, Iss zameen se falak ke, Darmiyaann tumhi ho,
Tum hi ho, beshumaar, Tum hi hoTum hi ho, mujh mein haan, Tum hi ho Tum hi ho

Looks like you are in love... He winked at her...

Astha couldn't say anything, just lowered her eyes...

Bolo ab... who is the stupid one? Shlok asked...

You will never understand Shlok... Astha said...

Why? Do I know him?

Astha was thinking what to reply, when some pushed her from back... She stuck into Shlok suddenly, he held her tightly as close as he could...Astha's head was placed on shlok's chest, she slowly struggled to picked her face and  found Shlok looking at her... Their eyes met and Shlok and Astha both were lost in each other's eyes for long...

Kaise bataye tumhe, Aur kis tarah yeh, Kitna tumhe hum chahte hai, Saaya bhi tera dikhe,
To paas jaake, Usmein simat hum jaate hai, Raasta tum hi ho, Rehnuman tum hi ho, Jiski khwahish hai humko, Wo panah tum hi ho, Tum hi ho, beshumaar, Tum hi ho, Tum hi ho, mujh mein haan, Tum hi ho

Both didn't know, when the music had stopped and they were standing still while Varun and Gauri were smiling at them...

Uhuun, uhuun... Gauri coughed artificially bringing them back to reality...Shlok immediately removed his hands from Astha's waist ad she removed her hands around his neck...turning away...

What had happened to me? And Astha didn't stop even, Shlok was thinking going away from there without talking to anyone...

No, I can't ... I can't fall again... that too for Astha??????????? He was getting more and more irritated on himself...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After coming back from Panchgani, All had left for their homes, while Shlok was at his flat... he was too angry for his act at Panchgani that he didn't call Astha even once in complete holidays... Astha had understood, what he must be thinking...

I will have to solve his problem before going back to Mumbai... Astha was thinking at home...

Astha, kya huya? Her ayii came there...

Nothing ayii... She replied from nowhere...

Something related to Shlok? Kalindi asked caressing her back sitting closer to her...

Ayii? Astha was shocked...

Your face itself tells Astha, how much you love him...

All know ayii, then why doesn't he? Astha started weeping hugging her ayii and told her everything...

It is because beta, kyonke usne apne dil ko band kar rakha hai sab ke liye... Bus tumhe rasta dhundna hoga uske dil kaa...

But ayii, he had not called me since last fifteen days just because of that night's dance... I know, he will be irritated on himself for losing in me...he can't find only this comfortable, how will I find way to his heart...

If he didn't, then you call him... and try to make him comfortable forgetting everything. Don't talk anything about that day , just talk to him normally as you do In routine... Astha I know, he too loves you, bus use khud bhi pta nahi hai...Kalindi smiled.

Thanks ayii... saying Astha hugged her mother and made a call to Shlok...

Before he could say anything, Astha started shouting at him... where are you from so many days? Itne busy ho ek call bhi nahi kar sake, couldn't you ask, I am fine or not...

Astha. Astha. Stop... Shlok smiled on listening...give me a chance to speak... I was thinking to call you, just had been to Agnihotri's office due to some problems there...all his anger on himself, his hesitation was vanished on her friendly call...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next semester had started, when they all had reached except Shlok...

Are Shlok khan ho yaar? Varun called, come soon... We are enjoying first day as seniors... Come soon...

Ya I am on the way... where are you? Shlok spoke...

We are in Room no- 7 ...come soon...saying Varun disconnected the call...

While Varun, Astha, Gauri and all their friends were in the room taking intro of new students..

Shlok came there and stood with Astha...giving her smile, when a girl stand to give her intro...

Good Morning... I am...

Swati Shinde... Spoke Shlok in anger looking at her and left the place while Astha, Varun and Gauri were shocked...

Edited by jeenia123 - 10 years ago
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by meerab147 - 10 years ago
lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow what a entry of lost love
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3