#2 My Heart whispers, but i Can't hear...Part-20 to Part-32(pg-136)

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

So... I am in Second Thread for my FF... first of all I would love to say...

...Thank you...

to all of you, who loved my work...

Special thanks to Niki... I love you dear... its you due to whose spamming, i reached second thread...

Lechu... you are  a sweetie-pie... Thanks a lot for giving such a beautiful name to my story...and your suggestions...

RidzykhanMalik... I love your shyaris and thanks  lot for suggesting me songs for proper situations...

Meerab.. who always appreciate my stories and give me proper feedback..and for giving me beautiful Pics above...Thanks a lot dear...

Meera.Rajeev... for giving me suggestion to write from Shlok's point of view and i started expressing their thoughts with words , thanks for improving me...

Sais... for liking each and every post of mine...you are truly a sweetheart dear...

and all those who are still spamming on thread #1, waiting for the update...

I know i get very few readers for this FF, but still i am getting too much love form you people and i wish to get this love continuously from you all...

Edited by jeenia123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenia123 thumbnail

Part-20

Get up Mr, Its police raid...One of the man in uniform came forward and spoke with attitude

What? Both were shocked looking at each other...but why are you disturbing us? Shlok spoke... what have we done?

Manager moved forward and whispered to Shlok, sahib kab se gate knock kar rha tha par ap logon ne khola hi nahi...

Then what can I do? We were sleeping sound... Shlok and Astha both got up from bed...

Yes, what is your name? Policeman asked Shlok...

Shlok Agnihotri... He replied...

Policeman smirked..wo to Register wala naam hai , original name batao...

My original name is Shlok Agnihotri. Shlok spoke with anger taking driving license from wallet and almost throwing in Policeman's face...

He checked and was a bit surprised...no one writes original name in such Motels... He muttered...

Ye Mahotrma...he looked towards Astha... Shlok immediately moved near Astha wrapping his arm around her... She is my wife... Astha Shlok Agnihotri...

Koi proof... Policeman smirked again...

What? Both were shocked looking at each other...

Yes, any proof of wedding... hamien kya pta, ye tumhari biwi hai ya ...kisi aur ki... He smirked...

How dare you? Shlok shouted angrily moved forward and punched Policeman...while manager held own face remembering his own punch..

On duty officer pe hath uthata hai? He held shlok's collar... chal thane abhi sari grami naiklta hun...

No, Shlok. Astha held his hand tears rolling over her eyes...

Shhh... Shlok turned towards Astha wiping her tears spoke softly... ... Call Varun and tell him everything and ask him to contact Mr. Agnihotri, he will send our lawyer... nothing will happen...ok? I will be fine...and he placed his lips on her forehead for a small kiss..

Astha hugged him tight crying... No Shlok, I can't let you go...either you take me with you... We will be together there...

Astha don't be stupid. What have you done? Just do as I told. Call Varun, he will take you from here safely...

Chalo ab bahut ho chukaa drama tum dono ka... Policeman shouted on Shlok...

Astha wiped her tears...so I need to do offence to go with you na?

She immediately slapped policeman on his face... He held his face looking angrily towards Astha...

Jyda ashiqui chadi hai na? Tu bhi chal hamare sath...

Chalo... Astha jumped with joy holding shlok's hand...

Shlok scratched his forehead. Ye Ladki mujhse bhi badi pagal hai...

Let's go... He too held her hand...

They came outside, it was raining badly. Soon they were drenched in rain...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At police station...

The inspector was sitting on his seat having face on another side when the policeman, who was sub inspector, made Astha and Shlok sit on a bench and went to him telling him everything...

Sahib, wo on duty officer pe hath uthaate hian...us ladke ne mujhe punch mara aur us ladki ne mujhe thappad...he held his face...

Chalo dekhte hain...Inspector stood from his seat and went near Astha and Shlok...

You?  Astha and Shlok were shocked to see the Inspector, he was same person who was in the bus...

Tum dono? Abhi tak ghar nahi phunche, mani nhai biwi tumhari abhi tak? Inspector asked... Kabhi bus rokte ho, kabhi us third class motel mein jate ho...

Sir, ye to maan gyi... Shlok gathered some confidence ...actually our car broke down, moreover it was raining, so we had to stay in that motel...and your inspector held us there...

Are chodo in dono ko ye dono pati patni hi hain, abhi mile the kuch gante pehle mujhe bus mein, ye rooth gyi thi to ye ladka use manne ke liye buses rok rha tha...Inspector spoke casually...

Par sahib he hit me and that girl slapped me... Sub inspector spoke in anger...

Inspector looked at his face angrily and slaaped on his face...saale kisi ki biwi ke bare mein ulta seedha bolega to yahi hoga... He fought with entire bus for her, then who are you to say anything? Let them go...

Ji sahib...sub inspector made a twisted face but could do nothing in front of his boss...

Thanks..Shlok stood up forwarding his hand towards inspector... Thanks sir... Shlok Agnihotri and she is my wife... Astha ..Astha Shlok Agnihotri... Inspector held his hand with smile...

Astha too smiled and said thanks to inspector...

By the way, you were going to Mumbai na, then why on wrong side? Inspector asked... and Shlok told him everything about switching of phones and empty fuel tank of car...

Inspector laughed... Looks like it's a big day for you... anyways, you are wet and she is shivering with cold... Where will you go? Its four AM...he spoke checking his watch...

Let's see...Shlok replied looking towards Astha wow as shivering badly. He immediately wrapped his arm around her shoulder...

Aye Pande... andar wala room khali karwa... jismein tum sab night duty mein sote ho...jaldi. Inspector shouted on a hawaldaar.

Ji sahib...the man replied...

Sir, you on duty at this time? Shlok asked...

Esa hi hai hmara to, aj us motel pe raid dalni thi, so I had to come in night shift...wait for five minutes, in back yard, there is a room... You may take rest there since morning, clothes to nahi but you will get dry sheets there... In morning, I will arrange petrol for your car...

Thanks a lot sir. Very few policemen are like you.shlok smiled...

Nahi ..hun to main bhi vaisa hi, but your love melt my heart... he smiled... Anyway, have rest... He showed them way to back yard...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sahib, room is ready. Hawaldar spoke to Shlok...

Thanks...Shlok gave him a smile and he left from there. Both Shlok and Astha entered the room...and Shlok locked the room from inside... Two sheets were placed on the bedding place don floor...he took the sheets and gave one sheet to Astha... Astha you may remove your wet clothes, you are shivering already...

No...Astha nodded in no...

Don't be stupid Astha... Ok, I am going out, you may change here, saying Shlok took one sheet and went outside, there he removed his wet clothes and put them for dry in the waranda waiting outside for Astha to open the gate.

Soon the gate was opened...

He immediately moved inside locking the door to look for Astha and was taken aback. She was standing there covering herself loosely in the sheet from off shoulder upto just above knees. her wet hair were falling on her shoulders making her look awesome...

Same was with Astha... Shlok had wrapped sheet below his waist...his bare chest, his well-toned body was giving sensation to her...

No, I can't make situation awkward for her... Thinking Shlok turned away his face...she slowly passed through him without looking at him and laid on one bedding taking another sheet on her covering herself properly...

Shlok also laid quietly next to her... fine? He asked...

Ya, better... She too replied... But still was shivering a bit...

Shlok could feel her shivering, he got up, took his own sheet and put on her... that made her much more comfortable..

Don't know, when will rain stop... how will we go Shlok

Can't do anything sweetie, at least till morning... Varun and Gauri will also be worried by now...

Ya..and Swati too...she spoke slowly as well as sadly...

Hum... all Shlok replied...when thundering voice as well as rain's voice increased... I think rain is increasing...

Yaa,...and cold too... She replied while gritting teeth...

Still feeling cold? He asked...

I..I am fine..she replied...

Few moment had passed while Shlok was listening her gritting of teeth continuously,

No, I will have to do something. Saying, he immediately got, sitting nearby holding her hand and massaging them...

Feeling better? He asked softly...

A bit...she spoke shivering...

when he felt her shivering badly...

Finally he took a long breath and moved inside the sheets near her body...

Shlok, what are you doing? Astha shouted moving a bit away..

I am helping you Astha...You need heat...

No, I don't need anything. Please move out...she tried to push him...

Shut up Astha, you are shivering badly...and we don't know till when we will have to stay here, I can't  see you like this...

I am saying na, I am fine, I can handle myself. She spoke a bit loudly..

Astha please try to understand...Shlok held her hands on her back moving closer, while she pushed him with her knee shouting at him...

Astha keep quiet, if policemen outside listen, what will they think about us?

I don't know anything Shlok move out...She shouted...

No this is not working, I am sorry but you left me with no other option... Saying he placed his lips on her lips holding her hands tightly on her back..

For a minute Astha tried to resist... but soon she gave in... her body relaxed a bit...Shlok felt relaxed and was about to pick his lips from her...

When suddenly he felt Astha's tongue near his lips...(no, what is Astha doing? Why is she reacting like this...and...and her body is stiffening...Shlok thought immediately...)

Why I am not able to control myself...how can i? no, he belongs to Swati not to me... but why? Astha thought..

No, I can't let her move further... I know she will regret later... I too need her badly but not in this way... only when she will be completely mine... Thinking he immediately removed his lips from her...

Astha was also frustrated on herself, she turned away from Shlok when he pulled her back. She resisted without speaking in frustration, but he pulled her caging into his arms and crushed her head into his chest...

Soon she was relaxed while Shlok was slowly massaging her back to give her heat controlling all his emotions...

Edited by jeenia123 - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
res

unres 

awesome update 
loved it to core
the start of your new thread is just awesome
wrote beautifully
I was thinking there will be much to the police raid
but it finished very soon... But I loved it
then shlok and astha scene was superb
shlok trying to help her by controlling his feeling is nice
now can't wait to read more
update soon
thanks for the pmEdited by niki795 - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
congratulations on new thread
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

congratulations on new thread

thanks a lot dear...
niki795 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

thanks a lot dear...

where is the update
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...πŸ‘

it was tooo much good...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
i m in love with this ff ,this relationship of astha and shlok...you always makes me to enter a world of fantasies...😳😳😳😳😳
how someone can write magical things...whose spell keeps others hooked😳😳😳😳 ...

haye ...the way you write the scene of aashlok...where shlok was helping her when she was shivering...controlling his feelings...making her comfortable...love u for that sooo much❀️❀️❀️...

i wanna give u a big huggie dear...πŸ€—

keep spreading your magic...perfection ends on your writing dear...u r a blessed writer...
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by meerab147 - 10 years ago
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations for starting 2nd thread
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaiS

Congratulations for starting 2nd thread

thanks a lot dear...so sweet of you...