Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

Nw wt night romance?!😳 whn wl astha confess?? waiting for next update😊 

Wait dear...there is much more than just cheesy romance here...thanks a lot for commenting...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

awesome teaser jeenia
waiting eagerly

thanks a lot dear...may give one more teaser tomorrow. ...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Siham.

Supeeer updateee yaaar

Thanks a lot dear. ..
jeenia123 thumbnail

Thanks a lot dear. ...so sweet of you...
niki795 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

thanks a lot dear...may give one more teaser tomorrow. ...

that would be awesome 
thanks dear😊
niki795 thumbnail

that would be awesome 
thanks dear😊

where is the other teaser
naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for the teaser dear...😊
jeenia123 thumbnail

that would be awesome 
thanks dear😊

sorry sweetie, was too busy at somewhere...could not get time...
will update within one hour... just starting to type new chapter...
niki795 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

sorry sweetie, was too busy at somewhere...could not get time...
will update within one hour... just starting to type new chapter...

its ok dear... 
will be waiting for the update😊
jeenia123 thumbnail
Thnaks guys for waiting.here is the next update with  a shock...
But next update in new thread only.demanding for the first time, lets see if my wish is fulfilled or not...

Depends on your people, when you want next update? tomorrow or later...

Part-19

Yaar, a problem... in hurry to reach you, I forgot to get the fuel tank filled...its empty now. Shlok made a puppy face

What? Astha shouted... now what will we do? Such a lonely and dark place? She paused...Ok, one solution, you take lift from someone to petrol station and bring fuel, I will wait here...

Are you nuts? I will leave you alone here? No way... Shlok dismissed her idea..

Then? She asked sitting on the front of car...Ok, we may go together and come back?

Let's see... but first we need someone to help... Saying Shlok started giving signals for Lift to the cars on the way...  Clouds were already thundering in the sky... as if a heavy rain was about to start soon...

After few trails, a car stopped... An elderly couple was inside the car..

Yes beta? The man asked...

Uncle. Infact our car broke on the way..i need fuel, if you can help in anyway? Shlok requested while Astha too joined him

But here is no petrol station upto next 20 Kms nearby... Ya, we may drop you to nearest patrol station...if you want... he spoke hesitatingly...

But I can't leave her alone here.. Shlok spoke...

Then you both may come, we will drop you to some safe place, you may pick car later...the lady suggested looking at Astha...

No, thanks uncle...we will manage, Shlok said with a smile...

No no, wait uncle, we are coming...Astha said...

What? Astha, how will we come back? Shlok spoke..

Shlok, instead of standing here on a lonely place, it will be better to reach a safer place...and we may come back by taking lift again...

She is right, lady smiled...come beta...

Shlok had to agree and they both sat I the car..

This all happened because of you... Shlok spoke sitting in the car...na tum pune ke liye nikalti, na mujhe ana padta.. ... Shlok was muttering to Astha.

No, just because of you, you shouted at me and asked me to leave... Astha replied back...

You used phone's battery too otherwise I could call Varun...

And could not you get your fuel tank filled before leaving? They both were shouting...

The lady started laughing on listening... kitne saal ho gye shadi ko?

Ji? Both were shocked...

We are not m... Shlok was about to speak. When Astha pressed his hand and said...two years...

Ya...Its looking so as you are fighting... Lady spoke...

Shlok got a chance to tease Astha... Kya karoon aunti, meri biwi hai hi esi, Always angry, choti si baat pe ruth gyi aur ghar chod diya...

Choti si baat? Astha spoke in anger... shlok you shouted at me, moreover you asked me to go out of your life...

But it was you who started, could not you  talk to me directly what was your problem?

Ya, as if I would have told you and you could fulfill my wish?

Didn't I fulfilled your each and every wish till date? Shlok asked...

YA..but... Astha was about to speak, when the man stopped the car laughing..acha bhai now stop fighting, look here is petrol pump...tum dono ki baton mein pta hi nahi chala when did we reach...

Both stopped as they saw they were at petrol pump... feeling strange for what were they fighting...

Both came out of car, when clouds were thundering...

Thanks a lot uncle, they both said... And went to fuel station to take fuel...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? Shlok Shouted at the man there...

Now what? Astha asked...

He is saying, they don't give petrol in Cane or bottle, bring car...

How will we? Moreover rain has started...

Saab jo rules hain wo to rule hi hain na? Sorry main kuch nahi kar sakta...

Acha bahiya yhan rehne ke liye koi jgah milegi kya? Astha asked as she knew it was getting difficult now...

Yhan se 5 minute ke raste pe ek Motel hai road pe...the man replied..

Thanks bhayia..Saying Astha held shlok's hand bringing him to road...

You are thinking to stay here? Shlok asked..

Any other option? Rain has started a bit and our car is 20 Km away from us. Its midnight Shlok... We can't move on roads like this...

As you wish...Shlok shrugged his shoulders, he too knew there is no other option. And both started walking on the road holding hands...

Suddenly Astha stopped and started smiling... Now what? Shlok asked...

Remember something? This is the same place Shlok, where we had danced last time...Astha smiled...

Really, I didn't notice... he looked around... So will you like to dance with me again? He forwarded his hand towards her bending down...

Without music? Astha smiled giving her hand into his...

Clouds are singing for us na? He signaled her when clouds were thundering at distance... And light flashed... see, those made a dance floor for us too by light spots... he smiled...

With the next thunder, he pulled Astha towards him, she twirled around on the road smiling... actually laughing...

When a continuous voice of thunders stroke...

Shlok placed his hands on waist and she put her hands on his shoulders, both started dancing and laughing...

Astha was laughing carelessly, when Shlok stopped midway...

What? Astha asked him...

Always keep smiling like this Astha.. mujhe apni Astha hamesha eisi hi chhaiye... Careless, smiling and laughing with me... He caressed her face...

Astha smiled a bit and a tear rolled over her eye... Shlok could see in thunder light...

I am asking you to smile and still you are crying? He slowly wiped her tear and cupped her face... Astha promise me, no matter whatever happens, what circumstances are, you will never leave me like this... You will live your dreams...Always...

Why do you care so much for me Shlok? Astha looked into is eyes...

(Because I love you stupid... Shlok thought to himself but could not say) because you are my lifeline... I am completely lifeless without you...

The moments were so eternal for them, they had forgotten everything around them. About them.. About their plans, about Swati,... if they remembered anything...was they were together...nodding her head in yes, she immediately hugged Shlok ...

Shlok too hugged her tight. After days, they were so happy, so careless... they stood there on the road for long with each other, when suddenly rain started ...

Oh hell... Astha shouted. Now how will we reach to motel? Its raining...

Excuse me mam, rain is not only for you. I am also getting wet... Shlok replied...it's all because of you...you remembered that dancing thing on the road...

I just remembered but it was you who started dancing on the road... Astha too shouted...now hurry up Shlok, and both started running on the road...

Within five minutes, they had reached the motel  Moon Light...

Astha, yaar, this place doesn't look too nice for stay... Shlok spoke looking at the bit crowd there at midnight...

Ya... I also think so... but do we have any other option? She asked...

So, Let's go? Shlok smiled...

Astha smiled moving with him...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji? Manager asked looking at them especially on Astha from top to bottom, Seeing Shlok pressed her hand tightly...Astha, go and sit on sofa... Shlok asked her...without saying word, Astha went to sofa...

Book a room on my name... Shlok spoke angrily...

To Kaisa room chahiye? Delux, super delux ya fir Honeymoon suit? He winked at Shlok...vaise mall acha hai...khaan se laye?

This was enough for Shlok... he folded his fists and punched hard on Manger's face...

Aahh...he cried... On seeing smile appeared on Astha's face, she could imagine what has happened...

To ab bataun kaisa room chahiye? Shlok replied dusting his hands...ya police bataye?

So...sorry Sir...He replied holding his face...

Book a room on the name of Mr. and Mrs. Shlok Agnihotri...Shlok replied coldly... and send some food in the room... Umm... bread sandwich for my wife and bread Omlate for me with hot coffee...within five minutes... Shlok spoke throwing Two thousand Rupee notes on his face...

Yes Sir...Manger spoke giving him keys of the room.

Both Astha and Shlok went to the room... by the way Shlok, why did you blow his face? Astha asked smiling...

As if you are too stupid...Shlok gave a slight slap on her face...

Anyways thanks... Astha spoke...

Shut up... just have your dinner and go to sleep, its already twelve thirty... We will leave early in the morning...

But how will we sleep? It's just bed in the room, no sofa, no couch? Astha thought...

Shlok looked towards her and understood her problem...he picked cushions placed on the bed and divided bed in two parts with them... Now fine? He smiled...

Astha too gave him a smile and sat on her side...

She tried to take blanket, at the same time, Shlok too tried to take it...now...I can't help...Shlok smiled... We have just one and we will have to share, as it's too cold...

Listening Astha took one corner of blanket and laid on the bed on her side keeping a sufficient gap...

Shlok smiled at her gesture...he knew she was feeling uncomfortable. ... So he tot moved at one corner of bed...

Being too much tired, both slept soundly soon...while it was raining heavily now...

It was almost two AM, when someone knocked the door badly...but both were too sound asleep they could not listen...

Finally two men broke the knob of the door opening it...and stroked something with the bed...

But no response... When a man switched on the lights of the room Astha got up surprisingly as if it was morning, she looked ta Shlok, who was sleeping holding her hand...  Smile appeared on her face..

If Shlok is sleeping, then who switched on the lights? She thought and looked straight...found three men in uniform standing in the room...

She shouted crazily...making Shlok get up...

Astha, Astha...he pulled her closer...what happened?

Astha signaled him towards gate...

Shlok too was shocked on seeing... When one of the man coming forward spoke...

Get up. Its police raid...

What? Both were shocked looking at each other...

So this time i will ask to keep spamming for next update...Just with  teaser, they will not be spared so easily...

Ok..i am giving you  Precap...

How dare you? shlok shouted on the policeman and slapped on his face on his right cheek..
Police wale pe hath uthata hai, chal jail mein.he held shlok's arm...

so i need todo something to be in jail na astha spoke, she moved forward and slapped on Policeman's face on his left cheek...