Srishti_124 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

After returning from the date AJ and Guddan executed their plan to catch the culprit in this way they always come closer to each other Guddan was setting up the tent on the terrace and AJ was engrossed in his laptop 

Guddan(murmuring):-Pata nhi sara din iss laptop me kyaa ankhein gadaye dekhte rehte hai dekh rahe hai na kitni struggle kr rahe hai hum 

Guddan picks up the hammer and starts hitting the Stick of the tent the the stick was about to fall on her but AJ pulls her close to him by holding her waist and they both fell on the mattress and share a cute eye lock but AJ broke the eye lock and gets up 

AJ:-toh theek ho ek baat batao jab khud se akele ho nahi paata hai toh apne dost se madat toh maang sakti ho na 

Guddan:-ek minute ek minute aapko kya lagta hai ki yeh sab kaam hum nahi kar sakte aapse bhi oonchi oonchi height ke yeahh oonchi oonchi height ke tent lagaye hai humne aapko pata hai humari colony me jab vo mata ke jagrate vale aate the toh uss time par Jo tent lagane Wale aate the unse bhi tent nahi lagte the tab humari madat li jaati thi Guddan ki aur aap aapko kya padi hai aapko toh fikar hi nahi hai humari yeh sara din yeh laptop dekhte rehte hai agar aapko itna hi pasand tha laptop toh aap isi se shaadi kar lete na humse kyu ki sara ka sara kaam kharab kr diya

AJ smiles on listening her words and holds her arm 

AJ:-Guddan mai 

Guddan:-hume kuch nahi sunna

AJ(holds her arm again):-Guddan fikar hai mujhe tumhari infact itni fikar hai mai kaam me itna busy ho gaya hu ki mere saamne jo yeh ladki pura din badbad karti rehti hai usi ko bhul gaya acha tum Janna chahogi mai itna busy kyu hu come I'll show you 

AJ and Guddan sat on the chair and AJ showed her the cctv footage 

AJ:-watch this yeh humare ghar ke peeche wali gali ki cctv footage hai

Guddan asks him to pause the video and then they both saw the same dress which Guddan wore on the date

Guddan:-yeh humare jaise kapdo me kon hai Jindal Saab yeh hum nahi hai 

AJ:-obviously Guddan I know yeh tum nahi ho lekin yeh insaan kon hai iska hume pata lagana padega 

Guddan:-hum aapka saath dena chahte hai Jindal Saab

AJ:-Lekin

Guddan:-apko humari Kasam Jindal Saab 

AJ(sighing):-theek hai 

Guddan smiles and hugs AJ tightly by keeping her head on his chest he too smiles and wrapped his arms around her 

Guddan:-hum aapka Darr samjhte hai Jindal Saab

AJ:-Guddan tumhe mai khatre me nahi daalna chahta tha lekin Hume ab hume jo bhi karna hoga bohot carefully karna hogaa 

AJ kissed Guddan on top of her head and takes her downstairs as it was time for the aarti after the aarti Guddan feels giddy but AJ holds her

AJ:-kya hua Guddan 

Lakshmi Bahu:-AJ saasu maa ne Ghar ke kaam ke chakkar me khana nahi khaya theek se 

AJ glares at Guddan but she murmurs sorry after that AJ took her to the room by picking her in his arms and he asked Lakshmi Bahu to give the dinner in their room itself which made Durga saru and bua ji shocked 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She was irritated that he was not helping her set up the tent. But maybe what he was doing on the laptop was important too.

coderlady thumbnail

Someone was pretending to be her, dressing like her. Thats why she was blamed.

coderlady thumbnail

Ah. He cares about her. when he heard she did not eat, he will make sure she does.