Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
another awesome work...loved it dear ...i m short of words how to say that how much i love ur writings
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rbb1

yeah I know it's refreshing to read your story and what can I can I say NA will always be NA

Yar ab koi to villian bhi hone chaiye na story mein but who knows, uski chal uspe hi ulti pad jaye is baar...πŸ˜‰ you can see shlok can blackmail him in all ways...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerab147

another awesome work...loved it dear ...i m short of words how to say that how much i love ur writings

Thanks a lot dear...
will keep you boring with my stories in one or another forum...πŸ˜†
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Yar ab koi to villian bhi hone chaiye na story mein but who knows, uski chal uspe hi ulti pad jaye is baar...πŸ˜‰ you can see shlok can blackmail him in all ways...

Yes every story needs a Villian, yeah I'm sure Shlok will know how to handle NA
jeenia123 thumbnail

Yes every story needs a Villian, yeah I'm sure Shlok will know how to handle NA

Ya this time game is going to be reversed...you will see in next few updates...😊
rbb1 thumbnail

Ya this time game is going to be reversed...you will see in next few updates...😊

can't wait to read them
jeenia123 thumbnail

can't wait to read them

keep Spamming and get next update on page-10...πŸ˜†
rbb1 thumbnail

keep Spamming and get next update on page-10...πŸ˜†

sorry πŸ˜†
jeenia123 thumbnail

you are welcome dear...😭
jeenia123 thumbnail
I know here i this forum, response is quite less...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... anyways, had written next chapter, so going to post... have a look...

Part-3

After one week. Astha came running with joy to home... Yippee...I got the job. She held Gauri's hands and started dancing...

That's great Astha... Gauri hugged her...while Shlok and Varun were smiling ...as Varun also knew how she got job but on Shlok's insistence, he had not told Gauri even but at least they both were sure about her safety... but Shlok had not left his routine to drop and pick Astha from her office...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Shlok, I want to tell you something. Varun came running to Shlok.

Humm... yaar, its Saturday, our holiday and I want to sleep and you came so early in the morning? It's just ten AM... Shlok spoke lazily...

Yaar, its Gauri's birthday tomorrow... Varun shouted...

What? Shlok got up with jump... Let's arrange a party for her...Shlok spoke getting up from the bed.

Ya, party will be arranged, but not by us...only by me. That too for me and Gauri only...Varun spoke.

Then why are you disturbing me yaar...go ahead and let me sleep... saying Shlok again laid on the bed.

I want you to shoo away from here for tonight... Saying Varun pulled his blanket making him get up from bed...

You are throwing me out of my own house?

Ya, where will I arrange party else? Varun winked...

Yaar arrange at her place na... were will I go at night? Shlok muttered.

Then what will be surprise and moreover where will Astha go? Varun spoke, he knew on Astha's name, Shlok will definitely agree...

Ok, Finally Shlok sighed, when am I supposed to leave?

In the evening, first help me to make arrangements... Varun spoke with happiness. Thanks a lot dear, ya let me call Astha. I want her to help me in cooking for Gauri... He smiled dialing Astha's number and calling her at Shlok's place.

Thanks God, I am not in love with anybody...otherwise, I would have been converted into a cook, a driver, a cleaner and don't know what else. Shlok murmured...

But you are already a driver. Varun winked...

Hum? Shlok gave a questioning look...

For Astha dear... saying he left a thinking Shlok in the room...

What? But she is my friend only and I can do anything for my friends. Shlok spoke to himself leaving for washroom...

------------------------------------------------------------------

In the evening, Shlok and Varun had decorated home and Astha had prepared a lot food as per Gauri's choice...

Varun, food is ready but I know, you are going to take the credit...Astha joked...

Well that's true sweetie. Varun winked... this is the best way to impress foodie Gauri...now its time for you two to shoo way...Gauri must be coming... saying Varun pushed them out and shut the door behind.

Both came outside smiling and moved towards Shlok's car

So what will they do after their marriage? Astha smiled... they two are committed, right?

God knows, why people get married...suddenly Shlok spoke...

Shlok, I know you don't trust in relations, but it doesn't mean you make fun of other's relations...we will ask you when you will get married. Astha shouted on Shlok.

For that you will have to wait till next birth baby... Shlok pinched her face...I hate girls and all know that.

You are saying it to a girl... Astha put her hands on her waist...

You are my friend Astha and moreover my best friend, I am saying, I hate girls to fall in love and get married to them...All are after money only... Shlok sighed.

So how do you know, I am not after money? Astha raised her eyebrow sitting on passenger seat. While Shlok started car...

After one week from start of college, my friend's girlfriend introduces me to a girl saying he is The Shlok Agnihotri, Only Son of business Tycoon Mr. Niranjan Agnihotri, they four sit together, have cold drink together in canteen. And the girl places one fourth of the bill in my hand saying it's her share... Will be after money???? Astha, you know. I was shocked... You were the first such girl, I have seen in my life who keeps such a big ego or your so called self-respect... That was your first quality that encouraged me to make friends with you... Till then, I just thought, all girls are cheater and money minded. Shlok spoke driving...

Shlok, as your views about girls changed on that day.one day, I am sure you will fall in love too when you will get someone special...Astha smiled turning towards Shlok.

By the way Astha, you believe in Love na? What is your wish for your would be? I mean which type of boyfriend you want I life? Shlok smiled...

Umm... Astha thought for a while... First of all I don't want a boyfriend just for time pass... There will be only one person in my life and that too forever...he must be understanding, caring, nice... sweet

And if he leaves you or cheat you? Shlok looked into his eyes...

Shlok, can't you think positive? She pushed him...

No, I am asking just your views... He smiled..

Even then I will live for him only...I always think, love happens once only, if it happens again , then your first love was not love, it was just lust...you just need to distinguish.

Great thoughts...Shlok smiled... By the way what are your plans? Gauri is not coming tonight... what will you do today?

Mine is not a problem, what will you do? Where will you stay? Astha asked him...

May be in a hotel...Shlok spoke casually..

Shlok, why don't you go to your parents? They are here na? Astha asked hesitatingly.

Shlok stopped the car immediately... He held Astha's hands... Astha, we are friends from last one year and I hope will be forever... So I want to make one thing very clear to you... I don't visit my parents except when it is quite urgent.. Mostly on their social gatherings or on some special occasions. And I request you never bring their topic again...

Astha could see tear drops on the corners of his eyes...Shlok turned his face away.

I...I am sorry Shlok, I didn't mean to hurt you...I promise, we will never talk on this topic again till you yourself don't tell me anything...

By the way, why don't we go for dinner? Then I will leave you to your home and I will go to find any shelter for night... Shlok smiled controlling his pain yet quite visible on his face and eyes...

Ya, that's good idea...Let's go then... To your favorite Chinese restaurant...and yes that will be treat from my side for my first salary. Astha smiled...

Yes Boss... Shlok bow down with a smile... A treat from you... And he started the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

They both had dinner together...

Now should I drop you? Shlok asked Astha...

Hey lets go to the beach...its full moon... Scene will be beautiful... Saying Astha jumped with joy, a smile appeared on Shlok's lips on seeing jumping Astha...

And they both were sitting at beach after some time...

Shlok was sitting on the sand quietly looking at Astha's activities while Astha was playing with sand making a house.

Why are you playing with sand like kids? Shlok came closer.

I love to make houses with sand... One day I will also have such a beautiful home... She smiled. When a wave of water reached her sand home and took it with it...

Astha suddenly turned sad on seeing...

Hey its just sand pit, we will make another... Shlok smiled...

But it was beautiful... She complained...

Ok, we will make another one, let me help you. Saying Shlok too started helping her and after some time their home was ready... when Moon's light fell on it, it was shining like an star...

Shlok, see our home is looking beautiful in moon light... She held Shlok's arm with joy... you know I wish, one day I will have some house facing sea with beautiful roof where I can sit and enjoy moon light...while Shlok was enjoying her happiness.

Suddenly Shlok noticed a tear drop in Astha's eye...

Hey what happened now? He asked politely... Is everything fine?

Ya, while talking about home, was just missing ayii, baba, don't know how they will be... It's been two months, I have been to my home. She spoke sadly...saying she went away, Shlok knew she was going to weep now...

He got up from sand, went towards her and held her hand. Let's go...

Hum...saying she moved with him and quietly sat into car...

Soon they were driving on the outskirts of Mumbai...

Shlok, where are we going? Astha was shocked...

Pune...he replied casually...

What? Are you mad? I was just missing them doesn't mean at midnight, we will go there... Astha shouted...

Please don't shout, otherwise someone will think, I am kidnapping you. Shlok made a puppy face ...and I will not like jail's chapattis...

Shut up Shlok, Its not a joke...let's go back...she resisted.

Shhh... he placed his finger on her lips... Astha was taken aback for a moment... Now keep quiet and lets go, it will take just three hours to reach , you will meet ayii baba and we will be back by morning...fine?

She simply nodded but was touched by his care. How can someone be so caring for his friend just like...like her dream man... She thought suddenly...and jerked her head... no, he is just a friend, best friend. Nothing more...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave comments up to page no 15 if need next part.that will be a shocker... so keep commenting......