Users

Frequent Posters

niki795 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Thanks guys for liking the update...

Thanks for your support...

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mmjjppssmad97pt311288Ladygirlpriyavinkhuwahishsireesha76Aishaa3nani1222sand88latha_555meera.rajeevroshaniiLECHU123riddzykhanmaliktamanna-azaanmeerab147Vsoujanyaruhakhanniki795SHINYSHREYAAnjuRishMissvishtoofaniServianaSaiS.Siham.

Will update after two hours...

y after 2hrs 😕
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

typing dear...😊
mmjjppss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mmm :( then b quick yaar...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmjjppss

Mmm :( then b quick yaar...

Updating in next post.get your seats reserved...

jeenia123 thumbnail

Ok first of all someone told me i do grammatical mistakes...i am very sorry for that, i try to keep them minimum, even then if it is so.i ma really sorry... will try to improve myself withe very post...

Here is the next update... enjoy...

Part-17

Few days passed like this... Shlok used to ignore Astha in college as well as when together at home making her too much frustrated as well as irritated...

Hey guys, let's go for a movie, many days have passed when we had an outing. ...Varun spoke in order to change the mood as Astha was quite upset these days...

Ya, sure, let's go... I will call Swati too... Shlok said...

Oh demn... Varun muttered, I wanted Astha and Shlok to be together... but he needs Swati too...

But nothing could be done...Finally the five had been to movie...

As they were about to sit, Shlok immediately made Swati sit on corner seat and himself sitting next to her...

Astha wanted to sit away from him...Varun, sit next to Shlok, I will move to the last one... Astha spoke...

This way our plan will not work, make her sit next to you anyhow... Swati whispered...

Yaa, I was also thinking so...Shlok spoke. Let me do something...

Movie had already started...As they all were setting on the chairs, Shlok sat immediately blocking the way when Astha was about to pass.

Shlok give me a way...Astha spoke without looking at him..

Shlok gave her a smile and tried to side himself but actually he trapped his foot in Astha's foot making her fall into his lap...Astha immediately put her arms around shlok's neck looking at him... while his eyes were already fixed on her...when someone commented from backside making Astha conscious... Looking into the situation Varun immediately shifted on last seat making Atsha sit next to Shlok...

I...I am sorry... Astha said to Shlok...

Shlok just looked at her and without replying, he started talking to Swati... Astha felt ignored and a tear rolled over her face...

She tried to concentrate on movie but Shlok was not letting her do so...Whenever she looked towards screen, he immediately started laughing a bit loud with Swati taking all her attention...

Half an hour had passed when suddenly he hugged Swati as he found Astha taking glances at them...

Is she still looking? Shlok whispered Swati as her face was towards Astha...

Yes, she is glaring with teary eyes...

Ok, here I go... he made a posture with Swati as if he was kissing on her lips...and Swati started giggling...

Enough...Atsha shouted...

Something worked...Shlok winked to Swati...

You said something? Shlok asked innocently to Astha...

Where are your manners Shlok? She shouted...

Where are your manners Astha? This is movie hall and you are shouting here...

Hey why you people are fighting Atsha? Gauri asked unknown to what was going on?

Ask Astha, she started... Shlok shrugged his shoulders.

He...he was...Astha started...

He what Astha? Gauri repeated...

(Astha was thinking if Swati is his girl friend, then how is he wrong in kissing her? Why am I creating a scene here? ) Nothing... Finally she said...I...am not feeling well... I am leaving...she stood up...

What? Gauri asked with shock... wait, I will accompany you...

No Gauri, you people enjoy.. don't disturb your plans cause of me..i will go by myself... saying she immediately left giving a look to Swati and Shlok...

She was walking outside movie hall unconsciously when suddenly Shlok pulled her to a side...

She looked surprisingly at him and was shocked...let me go Shlok..

Let's go, I will drop you...

I may go myself, I am not a kid Shlok...

Before she could speak anymore, he almost dragged her to the corner nearby caging her In his arms...

Why such reaction Astha? Why did you shouted in hall?

I am sorry.. Astha spoke softly...

I didn't ask you to apologize, I asked why? Why it bothered you when I was with Swati...

No...nothing bothered me... it's your life... Your decisions...

Ok, come to direct point... What do you want? Shlok spoke softly looking into Astha's eyes...thinking (Please tell me Astha, you love me, I too want to finish all this, I want to be with you only jaan)

Astha lowered her eyes (how should I tell you Shlok, what do I want? I want just you... that I can never get..)

Shlok slowly moved closer wiping her tears... I am waiting Astha. But can't see you in such pain... how many times I have asked to not to hide your feelings from me... why don't you tell me sweetie? I am with you always, in your every decision, we will solve all problems...he caressed her face moving closer thinking this time she will speak definitely...

When Astha held his hand on her face... Shlok, some problems are too personal to be disclosed... I need to go... Swati must be waiting for you... she stressed on Swati running from there...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astha was getting frustrated day by day...many times she shouted on Swati without reason... while Gauri and Varun both supported  her...

One fine day... Shlok reached college and went to class, Astha was sitting with Gauri, he signaled Gauri to get up...but she didn't..

Finally he spoke. Gauri, this is my seat, you know...

Do you really mean it Shlok? Gauri replied...

Gauri, I don't want to create scene... please...he almost shouted.

Grinding her teeth, Gauri had to get u when he sat next to Astha...whispering, Why did you sit with Gauri? You know, there is my seat next to you always..

I thought you may not come as you must be busy.. She spoke..

Busy? He raised his eyebrows...

With Swati...saying she looked on another side... Shlok held her hand under table. How many times I have told you, no one is important than you... how many times will I have to repeat the same Astha...

Shlok leave my hand...

Why? He smiled...only when their professor entered the class...

Please start with the presentations today. He announced...yes Astha, will you start with your topic?

Astha was shocked... Actually professors used to give first presentation to Astha to complete first being most intelligent and topper of class and then to others...

I..i am sorry Sir, I could not...she spoke lowering her head, while Shlok was shocked...

This was first time her work was not complete...

Is everything fine Astha? Professor asked..

Yes, sir, it was a bit personal...I am sorry, will complete tomorrow...

Its fine...professor completed...

Shlok was shocked, it is due to me, Astha could not complete her work...no I can't torture her to such extent that affect her aim. I have whole life with her to love her, to tease her... this is just one year for her to fulfill her dreams....He thought to himself and thought of being normal with her...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day was off in the college, but Astha had to go to office I the evening, No matter what was happening around, but Shlok had not left the routine to drop and pick her from office, whether she talk to him on the way or keep looking outside...

In the evening, Shlok went to pick Astha for her office, but she was not ready by then...while Gauri was out with Varun.

Astha, get ready soon, you are getting late. He spoke coming to her room while she was till on bed...

I am not going Shlok...she replied getting up.

Is everything fine? Are you ok? Shlok was concerned for astha.

I..I have left the job... She spoke hesitatingly...she knew, Shlok will never let her go without him and she didn't want to go with him now.

What? Shlok was shocked as well angry, he had not expected such step form Astha...

I.. Didn't need it anymore..baba is fine now, he is earning good, he asked me to leave job now and concentrate on study only. She spoke looking away from him...

And you didn't feel like to ask me? Shlok shouted ta her...

I wanted to tell but thought you must be busy with ...Swati...

I am not asking you to tell me, I am talking about not asking me Astha? He pinned her to the wall near by...

Why Shlok? Astha shouted...why should I ask you always? If I was starting job, you had problem, now if I left it, even then you have problem...who are you to decide my life?

Shlok pulled her closer bringing his face closer to her...looking into her eyes, he shouted.. do I need to tell who I am?

Shlok... Saying tear rolled over her face making shlok's heart melt down...

He slowly raise his hand and wiped tears...Astha if you are leaving job just because of what is going around. Then please don't play with your future...I don't want so...or there is any other reason?

She nodded in no..no Shlok, there is no other reason..i am telling na baba told me to leave...she too spoke softly, she already knew this will happen...

First you were hiding things from me, now you will tell lies too? Shlok spoke controlling his anger...Just today I had come thinking, I will try to make up with you... I will try to turn things normal between us , if nothing else but your dreams matters... And this is suffering due to me... But here a new scene? Why Astha?

Astha broke down sitting on the floor... And crying badly...

Shlok too sat beside her...trying to hug her. It was days when she had hugged him properly. Astha tried to move away but he pulled her into a forceful hug. First Astha resisted but finally she gave in, she held Shlok tightly pouring out all her pain, she was keeping inside for days...while Shlok was caressing her back.

Shlok was feeling guilty now...( I just wanted to tease her, to make her confess, I never wanted her such break down). Thinking he tightened his grip on her pulling her more close.

Almost half an hour had passed, Astha was still in his arms but now she was sobbing a bit, when Shlok broke the hug keeping her into his arms only, he wiped her tears caressing her face... why Astha? Why are you keeping all the pain inside? He asked politely...

Its nothing Shlok...she spoke trying to break the hug... But Shlok pulled her to him making her keep her head on his chest.

Astha, I am your best friend na? You can tell me...is it due to me? He spoke politely...

Astha picked her head form his chest looking into his eyes...tear rolled over her eyes...

Is it...due to Swati? I mean my relation with Swati? Finally he came to point...

Astha remembered what she had forgotten in last half an hour and stepped away from Shlok... Shlok, I am fine, thanks for your concern but please leave...

Demn,.she is still persistent, Shlok thought in his mind...

Astha please tell me...he spoke politely...

Shlok please... she shouted...

Astha, I am worried for you demn it? Why don't you understand? He too shouted in anger...

Why are you worried for me? Who am I for you now? You have your own life, be happy in that and let me live my life...and moreover why do you give so much importance to yourself thinking I will be so much upset for you? Astha shouted making him angry...

Why? He held her arms pulling her... You are normal with both Varun and Gauri. Even ok with Swati except sometimes...then who left? You barely talk with me these days... even don't respond to me... As if... I don't exist anywhere in your life...

Ya, I want to consider as if you don't exist in my life... I just wish I could not have met you ever in my life... Astha shouted crying in anger...

To chali kyo nahi jati mei zindagi se? kisne roka hai tumhe? Shlok too shouted in anger leaving the flat...

Han chali jaaungi... Aur kabhi vapis nahi ane ke liye...Astha too shouted banging the door at his face...

In anger, Shlok left and went to his home hitting his punching bag in anger...

Almost one hour had passed when he got relaxed... No, I had gone to mend the things but due to my anger, I worsened it...he spoke to himself calling Astha's number, it was not reachable...

He dialed it again and again but no benefit...

Finally he dialed Gauri's number...

Han Shlok. Gauri picked call in quite off mood...

Gauri where is Astha? She is not taking my call... Shlok asked in worried tone...

Now why do you worry Shlok? Gauri cut the call without listening him..

Shlok dialed Varun's number, but he too cut the call...

Finally he called Swati...Swati, I am really worried for Astha... I had a big fight with her. And he told her everything...

No Shlok, this was not done. Let's finish it... enough of this teasing. Let's go and tell her everything... Swati said worriedly...

Ok you too come to her place, I am on the way. Shlok spoke cutting the call...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gauri, where is Astha? Shlok questioned reaching at their flat looking into Astha's room... while Gauri was already crying and Varun was too sad handling her...

Why do you care now Shlok?  Varun shouted in anger...

Varun first reply me demn...where is she? He looked complete house but found Astha nowhere...

She has left... Finally Gauri shouted...

Edited by jeenia123 - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
awesome update 
loved it
I didn't expect it will turn into such a situation😕
but its superb
the theater part is good
I loved the classroom part more... 
shlok is very understanding.. He understood that bcoz of him astha studies and aim is getting affected,,,,...
and he wants to mend everything to normal
but again his anger issues..😡... ,,,, astha left the job and he wants to make her tell she loves him...,,,

but again she refused And his anger rose and every thing got spoilt
the last part is shocking😲
she left... Where???🤢
continue soon... I know you will try to update tomorrow😃😉
thanks for the pm😊

Edited by niki795 - 10 years ago
jeenia123 thumbnail

Thanks a lot dear...😊
niki795 thumbnail
I thought today also gone...
my net.. But it got right on time
niki795 thumbnail
ok now I will read and comment before I sleep
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

I thought today also gone...
my net.. But it got right on time

Ya my net is also slow... thats why i am also going on and off today...