SS/FF:The mighty falls!!!In Love!! Thread 1

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

SS: The mighty falls

Characters:

Khushi , Arnav as himself ,

Prologue:

Arnav is a hot shot tycoon. He is the owner of AR group a renowned fashion biggie over the world

Khushi is an corporate attorney and working for the high profile legal firm A&A associates. She is the rising star and an apple candy at the Legal house. She is very pretty and innocent (looking)  and along with that razor sharp brains her looks act as a catalyst in getting wat she wants. She is very down to earth. She plays down her beauty coz she is in the man's world and need to be taken seriously:

Apparently A&A handles AR groups legal requirements and being a prestigious clients its only handled by the partners handle the account.

Lavanya: ASR's fashion manager. She handles the PR too.

Aman : ASR's man Friday and Khushi's Best friend.

Chapter 1

Aman: Khushi Please'.U the only one who can save me.

Khushi: what'..Aman u out of your mind. U know I am not interested in modelling and certainly not for that Arrogant ass h***'.

Aman: That's not fair Khushi, u have nt even met ASR and you pre judging him. He aint that bad and he has his agenda.

Khushi: Well I don't need to see him or meet him. I know enuf of him from my colleagues and seniors. He is what I said an Ass H***'.and see he is a bad omen''u took his name and '..we are already fighting. NO Aman, am not interested.

Aman: Please Khushi'.pls for your best friend'. Do it for me'.not for ASR, I need u baby'.i need your help'pls.pls pls.

Khushi'AMAN'.u getting on my nerves

Aman (On his knees, hands folded)'Khushi please do it for me..and I will be your slave forever'please

Flashback

Arnav (ASR): what the hell do u mean that we are in trouble, AR is never in trouble. I have hired u guys to solve the problems, not to come to me with them. I don't know anything Aman, just do what it takes. Tanya, is fired'she aint the show stopper any more. Get another girl to do it.

Aman: Arnav, when are u gonna stop mixing Pleasure and business. U knew Tanya is bad news professionally and getting involved with her personally is like asking for euthanasia. And u walked into it.

ASR: Aman u are fired.

Aman: Right, I get fired almost 5 times a day and you know u will hire me back. Coz apart from being ur man Friday I happen to be ur confidante too.

ASR: Yeah right. Aman. Tanya is history, she aint doing my show'get another girl

Am sure there are hundreds dying out to be a show stopper for AR group of industries.

Aman: U areso right ASR, hundreds dying for sure, but not wth the right mix of looks for this Bridal range that u had planned. Tanya  has that perfect beauty and innocence that will blow the mind of the viewers.

Where are we gonna get that sort of beauty????

ASR: I DON'T KNOW Dammit!!!

(Aman's phone Beeps with an SMS'.its from Khushi, his best friend, "AMAN ke Bachche'.U are so dead")

Aman: Eureka'Eureka!!!!

ASR: surprised with raised eyebrow "what the !!!!

Aman are u out of ur mind?, what the hell are u shouting eureka for?'are u a scientist dammit'u discovered somethingor what?

AMAN: Exactly ASR, I just discovered ur Show stopper'and trust me man, if this goes through, U WILL OWE ME BIG'.remember that.

ASR in his usual raised eyebrow way snorts "cuse me"

AMAN: done, but now I have a battle to win. See you tonight at the show.

Aman is on his way to Khushi, really nervous on how is he gonna rope his friend into this especially when he has to slave his ass off for standing her up at the lunch today. luckily its Saturday, and his humiliation wont be public in khushi's office but at her home asits her holiday.

Oh god, please help me thru this and tht nerd of a female.

Aman rings the bell and there stands his epitome in ablack rimmed glasses, baggie t shirt and hot shorts.

"AMAN u are so dead".

Aman: Khush am sorry really sweets, we had a crisis at work and u know how its like

Khushi: right aman  I understand crisis, but I also know that today in the hot shot world, communication is easy, like I communicated my rage and desire to kill you thru an SMS'u could surely have done that'.CUD nt you

AMA: Shit!!!! Khush am sorry'really please '..please please'..U know when ASR is around, u can think of nothing else but AR group'please and sweets am in urgent need of ur help'please please pretty please:

I swear to you'I will bring myself to you after this help'so that you can kill me'.i promise.

Khushi: irritated but smiled at Aman's cheekiness'"U promise u will let me kill you after I help you".

Aman: I promise Khush

Khushi: Ok what is it

Aman: I WANT YOU TO ACT AS A SHOW STOPPER FOR AR'S GROUP FASHION SHOW FOR THE BRIDAL RANGE HAPPENING TONITE.

KHUSHI: AMAN are u out of ur mind'

Aman: Khushi Please'.U the only one who can save me.

Khushi: what'..Aman u out of your mind. U know I am not interested in modelling and certainly not for that Arrogant ass h***'.

Prceap:

Aman manages to rope khushi in for the show'and ASR is bowled. The mighty falls

THREAD 1

Part II

Part III

Part IV

Part V

Part VI

Part VII

Part VIII

Part IX

Part X

Part XI

Part XII

Part XIII

Part XIV

Part XV

Part XVI

Part XVII

Part XVIII

Part XIX

Part XX

Part XXI

Part XXii

Part xxiii

Thanks everyone for the love
now have a new thread

Hey friends, thanks for the lovely comments. Really appreciate that
Keep flowing...will not test ur patience...

Love TIna

Hey friends, this is my first try at writing: please comment on whether you liked it or not. i am very positive at taking criticsm too...so dont hesitate and if u like it please do like and comment and let me know.,...if i shud continue further.

If u like it and want the link do buddy me...shall try and do the needful.  Please do comment

Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
thx for the pm

loved your first try , do cont and pm me please 
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thx for the pm 😃 Please continue cannot wait for their first meeting 😆
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thats a wonderful one. I liked it a lot

Just a small suggestion.
some basic fundas 
try to follow  a linear narrative in writing FF.
Because these Flashbacks  kind of story telling ,looks good in TV but wen one is reading a story on book or on online medium, it creates a jerk.
If still if u love to put flashback type of story telling go ahead but make it short.

Hop u didnt mind advicing u.
i notice many ppl herein india forums  put Flashbacks kind of story telling , But everything doesnt suit all places. The book kind of story writing wont look good in films  n television. Thats why 3 idiots was diffrent from the way it was written by chetan bhagat in his book.

continue..good work
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

Thats a wonderful one. I liked it a lot

Just a small suggestion.
some basic fundas 
try to follow  a linear narrative in writing FF.
Because these Flashbacks  kind of story telling ,looks good in TV but wen one is reading a story on book or on online medium, it creates a jerk.
If still if u love to put flashback type of story telling go ahead but make it short.

Hop u didnt mind advicing u.
i notice many ppl herein india forums  put Flashbacks kind of story telling , But everything doesnt suit all places. The book kind of story writing wont look good in films  n television. Thats why 3 idiots was diffrent from the way it was written by chetan bhagat in his book.

continue..good work

Thanks a ton...and no i did nt mind ur advice...would love such constructive feedbacks.
And as for Fbs,,,,there is gonna be very few if necessary...will heed the advice.
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

thx for the pm

loved your first try , do cont and pm me please 

Thank you for appreciating
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uktamil

Thx for the pm 😃 Please continue cannot wait for their first meeting 😆

thank you
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi1219

Awesome! Lovely SS!

Thank you
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start.. Plz continue soon..
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hey i liked the idea! Please PM me when u update :)