Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mtina0207

Thanks for the comment and liking the work...

I hate waiting for updates myself, if i follow some Story...so i understand the otehr side too...Hope i do nto disappoint anyone,

ur Welcome..
Glad ur able to update everyday...
very true...when u follow some story then eagerly wait for update..but I m soo happy you do update everyday..it makes my day 😊
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Read al the parts in one go.. totally Loved it.. pls pm me 4 ur next update.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful update
thnaks for pm
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sidhu285

ur Welcome..

Glad ur able to update everyday...
very true...when u follow some story then eagerly wait for update..but I m soo happy you do update everyday..it makes my day 😊

thanks yaar...will try and update soon
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona257

Read al the parts in one go.. totally Loved it.. pls pm me 4 ur next update.

thanks for appreciation...will surely do
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow awsuuum update dear...loved it very much...please continue soon n thnx 4da pm...
mtina0207 thumbnail
Heya pals...Thanks again for all teh comments...I know i said will update on monday...but here is a SUNDAY SURPRISE for all of you...Hope its a pleasant one...the next chapter is here

ASr: Aman!!!! Aman halts, "look am not out to hurt khushi, i just want information on the show stopper, on which all of u are close mouthed…I did not have an option. I agree I went to khushi with this agenda and its still on…but surprisingly, I enjoyed her company, loved the banter with her and felt alive after a very very long time.

I know u must be wondering why am I saying this to u…well just so to let u know that I am gonna spend as much time with her as I can and am not out there to hurt her.

"U will eventually hurt her ASR. And I know this.

I will not AMAN.   "well I can only request u…don't hurt her ASR….after la and Khush, u are the closest I have and I like working for u , and I wud hate to ruin that relationship. And he walked out of ASR's office.

Aman: god! Just ensure that  in the event of helping Arnav's show, I haven't created a blunder in Khush's life…I wudn't be able to forgive myself ever.  He buzz's a cell…"hello", Hey love,

La: Aman" hi baby, what happened, why are u so low?"

"La, Have I made a mistake in bringing khushi into ASR's radar. I am so scared sweetheart…I won't be able to forgive myself, if ASR uses her or hurts her. I will never be able to handle this la…am so scared

"Listen Aman, u don't have to worry baby, u did things in good faith, they are adults and they can manage their life.  U do not need to feel sorry. And u forewarned Khushi, so relax….let time run its course. "But la, am more worried on what will happen when ASR will come to know that khushi and show stopper are one and the same person. He will feel cheated, as though he has been made a fool, I am worried there. U know how ASR is like when some one hurts his pride/ego

"Aman, I know Khushi means a world to you…even I am concerned about her, but baby like we spoke the other day, she has to decide this for herself, to be or not to be. She is completely apprised of the situation, she can make her decisions. Its upto her to reveal her identity. So let it be. And Aman, I think u are underestimating our Khushi's strength. She can take ten ASR's at a go. So chill baby and give me a kiss….I will miss u shhooo much my shonna."

"I will miss u too Honey. Hey la,"

La: Yes Aman,

"I love u…come back soon" "just two days dear"

This side even Arnav was restless after his  conversation with aman. He went over and over again on what he spoke to Aman. Why did he confess to Aman that he won't hurt Khushi. Of course he was out on her just to get information about the girl, who seems to have vanished from the earth itself.

But then he didn't lie about the fact that he liked her company, she made him feel alive. He would love to spend time with her. He wanted the same sort of friendship with her that Aman had. The security that la and aman's relationship has with Khushi in it. He wanted her to be that friend, that confidant. Coz he knew, that khushi would be one very amazing friend to have.

Whats wrong with you ASR, u haven't even met the girl who u are gonna spend ur life with and u thinking of Khushi as ur third wheel…u have lost it man. BIG TIME.

Arnav felt strange, there was a point when he didn't much care about women, but today he has two women about whom he thinks day and night. One who is giving him hell by being non-existent and silence and the other by ensuring that I know of her existence every second of the day and slits me with her razor sharp tongue and equally sharp wit.

He smiled again thinking about Khushi's reprimands. And then suddenly, he thought of the day's event where she runs away w/o listening to him. "What the!!!! She needs to know who the boss is and that she needs to jump up the moment I look at her." He is now in his infamous ASR mode calling Khushi once again..

Khushi: "I need to ruin him", she was still thinking about her conversation with ASR.  The intensity with which he said that worried Khushi, ASR was not using his brain. She was surprised when ASR shared the information and the reason why he wanted to take over the  company, that info was not needed between the client and the lawyer. But somewhere she was happy that he did, of his own accord. She felt good. Liked the fact that ASR was honest. For a man like ASR, to  divulge personal information is next to impossible, but the fact that he shared with her made her feel special.

What rubbish Khushi??? Since when have u started thinking of being special. Calm down girl, step back, u know ASR is with u only get information about you :the mystery girl" and do u have any idea, when he comes to know of ur actual identity..any clue what he will do to you???? He will cut u khach khach khach…..and make a meal of you. Khushi suddenly blushed,…the idea of being his meal suddenly  sounded exciting…."O GAWD….khushiii…control?

Since the time she left ASR's office she has been dwelling on the days talk. The guy was fatal, danger to a woman's heart. She could not get done a single minutes job…ASR had taken over her form. And she hated being so out of control . she wanted to turn and spend time with him and then agan wanted to run thousand miles away……she didn't know what was happening to her. Just tht If she did not take hold of her, she was at ruins gate . ASR is mad and he will make her go mad. See….she is already worried about him that he is not making decisions  with his mind but letting heart take over. She took upon herself to ensure and give him the best deal.  The success of this deal will seal her role as a junior partner with A&A.

She held the pen in her mouth, opened her laptop to get information on  Jashn, 'company owned by his Brother in law' just the her phone buzzed…." .

She was busy looking at the laptop screen and didn't check the name. "Hello?"

"what the Khushi Gupta, how dare u not take my calls and before that how dare u ignore my order…I was calling you when u ran out of office."

Precap: Arnav a client from Hell….how do u think Khushi reacts...

Hope u guys enjoy this...keep commenting friends
Love
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update..loved it...
Aman-ASR confrontation was needed seriously...
but aman i hell worried about khushi...
la is one understanding gf...
so both arnav and khushi are restless..and messed up with emotions...
lets see..how they come out of it...
Edited by --peehu-- - 11 years ago
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
an interesting update dear...so arnav is confused with his feelings...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear...
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read all the 9 parts in one go!!😃
Awesome SS