Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey tina,

today is monday, waiting for your update, as I want to comment eagerly after reading the chapter, waiting for passionate fireworks in the chapter.
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: laksh65

hey tina,

today is monday, waiting for your update, as I want to comment eagerly after reading the chapter, waiting for passionate fireworks in the chapter.

extremely sorry for keepting u waiting guys...but am extremely sorry...i will take minimum of an hour before am abe to update today
but i promise i shall update some
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazin story..read in one goEdited by tina_1234 - 11 years ago
mtina0207 thumbnail

Updating now
mtina0207 thumbnail
Hey friends thank you for wonderful response...Apologise for keeping u all waiting  
Here is the next chapter. Hope u like this too. please do not forget to comment.

I am sending the mail to all who have not expressly mentioned not to send the PM to then. in case u need me to stop pls lemme know.

Enjoy folks and COMMENT...tell me where do u see thiss SS going...and what do u expect now to happen. put ur thoughts

ASR, please don't let this stubborn pride get in the way. Love is the best feeling and its at its peak when it is reciprocated. Don't let the bliss go out of stubbornness.  U have everything to win and nothing to lose."

The day I need advice on how to run my life, I will call u Aman, for the time being u are hired to look after my business, concentrate on that.

Khushi will need to realize, what is the place I hold in her life and that's it. Now u may leave Aman."

Aman was on his way out, but just at the door, he turned and said, "U know ASR, even before u two had met, I always thought that u two were alike and made for each other.  Knowing that forbidden is ur craze, Why do u think I warned u against her." Saying that Aman left

ASR was left speechless. "MY god, who was playing whom?

It's been two days since either of them have seen each other. The scene after the engagement had drained khushi completely and her heart was not into anything. She took the day off from work complaining sick. On tuesdat, Viren had visited her at home to know how she was.

"Khushi, I know ur face off with Arnav would not have been pleasant but frankly I am with him. If there was any other guy, he would have also considered this as an insult."

"It's not insult viren, it's his damn ego"

"No khushi, that's where u are wrong. I have known Arnav for ages now. He has ego, but where his heart is it all goes down the drain. U hurt him Khushi. U know me and Viren had a very enlightening talk one day and all he could speak to me was khushi'.and loads of self-disgust for wanting a third person at the same time. I wouldn't want to see my enemy in that position Khushi. And I saw a friend who was hurt and was agonizing over who to choose, but u know what khushi, he chose u. I know there are sparks between u two'even a blind can see and khushi, pushing it aside is not the brightest thing that I ve seen u doing. Its time u got some spine gal, and faced ur demon. No one knows whats gonna happen or how are things gonna turn but give it a try. Let all this ego, hurt and sorrow take a backseat and think what your heart says for once khushi, take that heart out from its shell and let it be taken over by the feelings it is wanting to feel. That ways if things don't work out at least u will not regret that u did not give it a chance. And khushi, I know you are a fighter. Go take the bull by the horn. Surprise that man and bring him to the heel. I have known u pulling socks off him'.well why not now'whats changed? U are still the same, only thing is that this phase is only gonna make u smarter and a better person.

And having said that, I would wanna reiterate, that I stand by arnav, but if u need a shoulder to lean on'u can call me. I will be by ur side." Khushi gave a smile to him and having said all that Viren left.

Khushi was confused, how is it that everyone can see what she is not able to. How come everyone thinks she has feelings for Arnav. Of course she has. She hates that man..that Pompous OAF '.he thinks he is too smart, just because he cracked who the hell am i'.and got an upper hand on me, he thinks he can destroy me emotionally'.FORGET IT MR 'NOT SO KNOW IT ALL RAIZADA. U think u are smart well no u are not. I hate you.

But immediately her eyes turned misty up. She was at the kitchen beating the eggs,..but she sat down on her knees. She k new she has been lying to herself. She cannot hate him. How can hate be so aggressive. "But I don't love him either, DO I?" thought khushi,  How can I love him. He is all that I hate'.he is exactly like my father. What has he done to prove otherwise. He is the same'he wants something and he runs behind that without thinking of the consequences. What if he gets, what then. What happens if I give in,'do I mean anything to him or am I just a challenge. He says that he enjoys my company well even I do and I would hate to loose him. I have felt alive after ages , he has been the only person who has made me feel alive, burned by blood and made me feel.

Gawd am going mad'.i am so muddled'Please god help me'I can't take this pain, this confusion and frankly I don't like this peace. I like my fights with him. I enjoy this sparring with him.. Why can't he say what he expects from me.  Why cant we be friends. I have been friends with Aman. And immediately another thought struck Khushi, with Aman, he is like a brother to you khushi, Viren was married and so safe and u were never lively in Viren's company. Aman was safe. So u always chose people around u who let ur peaceful wall stay in place. Arnav threatens to crumble that wall Khushi and so u are scared. Also, Aman is getting married'he has another girl in his life. Do u think u can take another girl in ASR;s life. U think if he had some other girl u wud be able to live with that, bear that?

Khushi started pulling her hair'pls don't do this to me'I cant love him'I will die slowly everyday thinking that one day he will leave me like my dad left mom. I wont be able to live with that. Plsss help me..someone help me'.Khushi cried her heart out again and went to sleep

This side Arnav was equally miffed. He was angry at Aman's parting shot. But wht has kept him awake at this hour is another statement by Aman, "Khushi has a past Arnav and u do not sit well with that past" he was dying to know what past was that and how did it connect to him. He cursed his anger that point in time for not asking Aman, what he meant by that. But on the other hand he was happy he did not coz he understood that if anything meaningful was to develop between him and khushi, then he needed khushi to trust him enuf to come and tell him what was she scared of. To discuss er fears with him so that they could fight the demon together. Arnav was very clear on what he wanted with Khushi.

People around him thought he was a devil incarnate. Aman, Khushi and even Viren. Aman after knowing that I have never been unjust, thought I would hurt her, accused me of playing with her feelings. Dammit I was not playing, thought arnav. Before knowing who khushi was he had met her twice and she had completely bombarded him with her personality, She was feisty and not coward. So it hit him hard when he realized who she was. Of course he was angry but calmed down soon as he understood that if the feisty girl was hiding behind a mask, then there was a reason for the same. And that's the reason he didn't confront khushi, he wanted her to feel comfortable in his company. Trust him. Come to him herself, confess herself, not to satisfy his damned ego, but to prove to khushi that he was patient and she could trust him and he would be by her side. He wanted to win her not have her.

And then Viren. Even he thought that I was out to hurt Khushi, Viren?, he has known me since ages and he thought that I would hurt her, especially after I opened up my feelings to  Him. Why does everyone think that I will hurt them.

Arnav was in turmoil. But he was sure of one thing that he had ended the game, put a stop to the mystery girl fiasco thereby taking the step ahead. Now it was khushi, who needs to decide whats important and if I am important then she will come and discuss whats eating her. And if this is not as important to her, then the fight is not worth it.

Thinking this ASR went to sleep.

Aman and la were sitting by the moon in Aman's  penthouse flat , rejoicing there engagement but at the same time worried about the two most stubborn people they loved  and respected the most in their life after each other. "I don't know whats gonna happen tomorrow la. What fires are gonna burst tomorrow I have no clue. I just hope those two mule heads come to their senses. Sometimes I feel I shud go and break their heads into each other and stuff some sense'."

At this la started laughing''come on Aman, give them a fair chance. This is all new to them. Bothe are hit by the unexpected force and it is natural to resist. Considering khushi, it is more difficult for her. But sweety I have faith in the two. They will find a way out. And then there is him'" said la pointing to the sky.."he has given us the happiness, he wont let our loved ones into sorrow. Give them time Aman. Let them find each other. The emotions , the bond and the relationship will be that  much stronger. Let time take its course Aman. Relax '."

Aman put his head in La's lap and shut his eyes feeling at peace at his haven praying to god that his khushi and Arnav find each other and in doing so she doesn't have to go thru too much pain. "I love you la, thanks for being in my life"

"Lavanya kissed his forehead and smiled "I love you too Aman"

Khushi came to AR group for the designated meeting with the shareholders to discuss takeover and legalities that would be required. She was full of life. Aman was surprised to see her so chirpy. He went to her and said "Khush u okay?"

"Of course I am fine Aman, u know I always am."

"Khush look, what's wrong, I mean what happened in this one day. is there something I shud know."

"Khushi went closer to Aman, Yes aman u shud, I have come to a conclusion and I am taking the bull by horn.' Whispered khushi with a wicked glint in her eyes

Aman was completely confused. But more confused was the guy who was eavesdropping on their talks. She just called him bull, assuming they were talking about him, well he was intrigued. The day ahead seemed interesting.

Precap: ASR reads a text that read "U want me, fine even I do'.SO LETS DO IT" Arnav chocked on his coffee right in the middle of the meeting.

Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
bluewater07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...the precap is awesome...pleae update soon.

hira2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was amazing nd the precap seems realy interesting...can't for the nrxt update
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tina,
mindblowing chapter, one thing you have made it clear by giving everyone's perspective to each other, from Aman to ASR , Aman to Khushi, Viren to ASR and Viren to Khushi, these one to one conversations were so clear and emoted so well, that shows in this story, how each and every one despite their differences understand each other so well.  I loved the way viren advised to Khushi and her monologue giving explanations to herself was very crystal clear, fairly it is her individual opinion about ASR which is just not a random one, but based on her personal experience, what viren might think about ASR, is based on his one-to-one with him but unfortunately khushi did not have that kind of comfort with him, so why will she have a good opinion about him?

And ASR is feeling bad as to why everyone thinks that he will hurt her? but has he given any opportunity or a situation where his closed ones will not think about him otherwise?  so he has to look himself beyond his ego and see as to what he wants, he still his ego overtakes him as feels that khushi should give importance to him, 

glad that khushi faced her true feelings to some extent towards arnav after her contemplation.

All the characters are entwined in circle with Arnav And Khushi as centered, waiting to know how they are going to come out of their web of emotional wall that they have built around themselves and face their true feelings towards each other which is called the Love.
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh65

Tina,

mindblowing chapter, one thing you have made it clear by giving everyone's perspective to each other, from Aman to ASR , Aman to Khushi, Viren to ASR and Viren to Khushi, these one to one conversations were so clear and emoted so well, that shows in this story, how each and every one despite their differences understand each other so well.  I loved the way viren advised to Khushi and her monologue giving explanations to herself was very crystal clear, fairly it is her individual opinion about ASR which is just not a random one, but based on her personal experience, what viren might think about ASR, is based on his one-to-one with him but unfortunately khushi did not have that kind of comfort with him, so why will she have a good opinion about him?

And ASR is feeling bad as to why everyone thinks that he will hurt her? but has he given any opportunity or a situation where his closed ones will not think about him otherwise?  so he has to look himself beyond his ego and see as to what he wants, he still his ego overtakes him as feels that khushi should give importance to him, 

glad that khushi faced her true feelings to some extent towards arnav after her contemplation.

All the characters are entwined in circle with Arnav And Khushi as centered, waiting to know how they are going to come out of their web of emotional wall that they have built around themselves and face their true feelings towards each other which is called the Love.

Stealing ur word...Mindblowing comment. Simply loved it...Let me do it -Sadi- style 

Wow...seriously, u pen down the chapter i write so precisely letting me know what i am doing right and that so terrifically beautiful...(pardon my murder of the grammer, if any). But seriously thanks yaar. Its lovely reading ur comments everyday. I feel so satisfied when someone comments on the nuance of the chapter posted and how they interpreted. It helps me to see if i was able to convey my thoughts. thanks a ton buddy always loom froward to ur comments
Love
Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great update. interesting precap. update soon.