πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks.brillaintπŸ‘πŸ‘
ManikaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!!HOPE OF GETTING D NXT UPDATE VRY SOONπŸ‘
ManikaS thumbnail
D Bst Part Of Ur Writing Is The Way U Play Wid Words...Its Really Awesome...!!πŸ˜ƒ
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dhkw

i read d story in one go...its interesting...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

plz p.m me d future updates...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: vvini

i read all parts in one go..really amazing story..do pm me next time..😊

Thanks a ton dearies...Will surely PM u guys too
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: barfi

wow he knew fab update wish it was longer

I wished it too...but was not able to do the update. had an hr and a half free and just sat to upadte the next chapter. really screwed with time.

...😳
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyamittal

WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!!HOPE OF GETTING D NXT UPDATE VRY SOONπŸ‘

Originally posted by: priyamittal

D Bst Part Of Ur Writing Is The Way U Play Wid Words...Its Really Awesome...!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Priya for the amazing words 😊
mtina0207 thumbnail
Hey guys, Thanks a ton for all the praises. Yes i know am bad...hey stop attacking me for the delay ..Heres is the next chapter...
And dont throw the flipflops (Sandals are expensive now a days to throw) after u read the chapter.
Enjoy...Hope u guys like it...waiting for ur comments...

Some times feelings that are not crystal creates the mush of the most sane people's mind...

Had it not been for Arnav holding her, she would have collapsed'.but she had had it,'.she was not a coward.,,'she was scared'.scared of the feelings that he engendered in her'She pushed his hand aside and turned around'.

I am not a Coward ASR'.i was right under ur nose, U were blind with the beauty of ur show stopper..that u did not for once think that a simple girl with brains can also be beautiful'

Arnav raised his eyebrows'..that said "U really believe this'that I didn't know who u were?

Khushi was completely confused by the smirk'She was wary, was scared along with those alien feelings that his proximity was causing. Her thoughts were mushed.

She looked at him, trying to read what was going on in his head.  Both looked into each other's eye'.one cornering the prey, the other trying hard, how not to be the prey'.coz she knew that he had the power to devour her'and she didn't stand a chance'He was a lava that was ready to burst and his heat would melt her in no time. She didn't know how to calm this volcano, her mind was running a mile a second'asking innumerable questions'.He knew. How the hell did he know?, and how long has he known this.? He, in fact has been the one to string me along, Playing mind games with me. But how come I missed it, how did I not guess that he might have known, he didn't question me once on the mystery woman, when even I was aware that that was his sole purpose to enroll me. Then how did I miss such a big clue'.U missed Khushi, coz u were enjoying urself, way too much, u were happy to get the attention from the mighty, somewhere u were loving the fact that being with u made him forget the enchanting beauty, but no Khushi, he wasn't doing it for u'he knew u were his enchanting beauty and so he was with u all along'.teasing u'.seducing u'..possessing u!!!! Yes Khushi'he mentally possessed u.

"When? "  was the only word Khushi uttered.

Arnav looked at her, smiled coz he knew that reality dawned on her. "Not here khushi, I don't think I am capable of having this talk her among hundreds of guest'Nope not happening. This is  a long one and this is not the  place.

Let Aman and La enjoy their engagement, we have the whole night to talk" drawled ASR in his Casanova tone'with a haughty expression, that said I have u where I want u. U have had  ur fun, now it's my time.

"Look Arnav, Just tell me,'.ooops? Arnav pulled Khushi to her, the moment she uttered these words. She banged into his chest hard . "I swear Khushi , I love my name on these two delicate petals'.and I would enjoy u saying my name again and again. But darling, trust me, now is not the place, coz once I Start it won't stop so soon or easily'so Khushi'.Let it be for now'." Said the owner of the saxaphonic  voice.

Khushi began to move, Arnav stalled her progress, "just remember one thing Khushi, U belong to me. " She stiffened Arnav pulled her tighter to him, if that was possible, looked into her eye and said "Yes you belong to me, so stay very very close to me khushi, don't make me come and fetch u, coz if I try and stay close to u, there won't be an inch of space  between us for the air to pass. Am sure u remember, this is ur friends  party not us. So let them glow in their glory.

The calm of ASR was scaring the hell out of khushi. She had never in her life anticipated this composed reaction of ASR, she had , what she, everyone around had expected him to rant and  rave, but he was as composed and calm as a saint, and that was so not his character, and this shift was scary.

For the entire duration of the party, Arnav had his arms around Khushi, sometime at her shoulder, sometime waist. He was simply looking at her and smiling. Khushi was smiling at the people around.

Everyone who was aware of the situation were now shocked to see the proximity between the two. Aman could sense the worry in khushi's stance. But since people were flowing on the stage to congratulate them, he could go and speak to khushi. He caught her eye, and gestured the question looking at Arnav. Khushi simply smiled and said nothing.

Aman knew khushi was lying, and he had to get to her. He looked at La, she smiled and nodded at him.

Aman immediately excused himself and went to the most striking couple.  "Hey ASR" said Aman, "Thanks for coming. I thought u were in NY."

"True, u planned me in NY Aman, but I had more important things to deal with in India " said  a smiling Arnav, looking at Khushi, whose lashes  seemed to have glued to her cheeks. "so for once, I let the business be.

"Great I am happy that u cud make it"

"Me too Aman, me too'"

"Hey Khush, give me a hug baby, I got engaged."  "Khushi looked up at Aman, and jumped into a hug to Aman, She was shivering, he  knew he had to get khush away from Arnav, he moved round and round lifting khushi and smiling for the crowd, that just saw the best friends rejoicing.

He put khushi down, when they were a few feet away from ASR. Khushi's back was facing . he kept a smiling, blissful face and asked Khushi what's going on. Khushi looked up at Aman cupped his cheek and  smiled. "Nothing that I cannot handle. U relax machhar and enjoy the day. U have just underwritten ur slavery to Lavanya'.u won't have much to smile from tomorrow, with La  officially  on ur head."

"Oh that, I have had enuf practice khush, that too from the expert", khushi looked puzzled  , what'trust me Khush, u were no less torture".

At that statement Arnav came and wound his arm around Khushi's waist and  pulled her to him, "well now I can tell u aman,  though can't say for La, but  as far as Khushi is concerned, I am taking the torture of my mystery girl away from  ur hand. " 

Aman's Smile faltered, "did Arnav just say Mystery girl? " he thought, he whipped his eyes to Khushi, who was now looking uncomfortable. Aman, gave a leveled look to ASR, the looked at his hand at her waist . he then came and stood  infront of ASR in a full frontal confrontation. He kept his hand on ASR's shoulder and said, " Look ASR, leave'.." before he could complete the sentence, Khushi held Aman's shoulder and smiled'"Its ok Aman, I will take care, and I think its high time'.u relax'.." then she came back in her khushi mode and said boldly, "well if ASR doesn't show up at office tomo, do check at his place, I am not sure I wudnt stab him if he tried getting out of line."

Arnav gave a quirky smile. "really? Well then what are we waiting for, I am only dying to be stabbed by you khushi". They had just walked 3 steps, when Viren confronted them. "Arnav, let khushi go". "Viren'"said Khushi.., but b4 that Arnav held Viren's shoulder and gave him a meaningful look'a man to a man kind of look'"Don't Viren, Not u of all the people, and certainly not today'.stay out of this"

At the same time Khushi said, "Viren, I will take care of this, "

"But Khushi?, dear",

Its ok Viren, I will handle, u just keep that criminal lawyer, I spoke to u about, ready'.can't promise I won't need him", said Khushi looking at ASR.

They sat in the car. Here Arnav was seething

He recalled all that he had gone thru, searching or his girl, the anxiety, the moment he realized the truth, the anger, the frustration, the relief'.he was right when he told Khushi all that'.He has been waiting for such a long-long time for this face off.

It was hell knowing khushi was a show stopper and not being able to confront her with this. Yes he started playing with Khushi, the flirting, the innuendos that he would not mind having just more than client relationship with her. But she adamantly kept things strictly professional. Agreed she would lose that faade once or twice, but she was adamant on not giving in and ASR had vowed to make her lose it all. But he knew he had to take things slowly, he wanted this girl in his life, and if he went full force on her, she would run away from him and he would go crazy searching for her the second time.

Arnav Stopped the car at a restaurant. "what are we doing here ASR?" asked Khushi,

"This is a restaurant Khushi, not a hotel, so ur reputation is still not at any risk. We are here to have food."

"Am not Hungry."

ASR gave her a very very scorching look. It gave goose bumps to Khushi. ASR drawled "But am hungry, very very hungry'.?

Khushi panicked.

"'..for food, in all this excitement I could not eat, and am not a good company on empty stomach."

"what a joke"

Sorry?..."I said what a joke, I can hardly think of u ever being a good company".

ASR grinned "OH khushi, darling'u are gonna eat those words of urs and I am gonna enjoy doing that. But first lets go and have food.

Khushi knew ASR was playing cat and mouse with her. He knew she was eager to know how and when he knew who I was and is playing with me.

"shall we?" asked Arnav slipping his hand to her waist

Khushi Shivered and tried moving out of his hold making arnav only grip and feel her harder "Hmmm".

"they sat in the restaurant. At a secluded seat. Being a bit late in the evening, the restaurant was not very crowded and ASR liked it. The peace and dark ambience of the restaurant was what he wanted coz it exactly matched his mood.

"ASR just tell me when?"

"why khushi, why so eager now'what's changed? U are still u and I am still me. So why do u want to know when?"

"STOP IT DAMMIT, STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS." whispered khushi very forcefully.

ASR banged the table, Khushi jumped back in her seat at that.

ASR was angry, very very angry.

"WHAT          ABOUT THE FACT THAT U HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH MINE ALL THIS WHILE. A MONTH AND A HALF. AM DISCOUNTING THE MONTH WHERE U HAD NOT MET BUT AFTER THAT, WE MET KHUSHI, WE SPENT SOME GOOD TIME, I WAITED BUT STILL U COULD NT BRING URSELF TO COME CLEAN. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS WOULD HAVE GONE, HAD I NOT COME TO THE PARTY. I COULD HAVE PRETENDED I DIDN'T RECOGNISE U EVEN TODAY KHUSHI, BUT I HAVE A LIMIT TO THE PATIENCE, AND TRUST ME U HAVE TESTED IT THRU THE HILT." Said ASR thru his teeth.

"So let's not talk about emotions here, and having any of its dammit.  Eat now, we will talk"

Just to give u a hint, I have had my doubt when the first time u came to my office. And have known with confirmation from the time when u came to my office with the proposal."

Khushi was surprised, "That long? How?"

Arnav gave a wicked smile. Will discuss Khushi, but after the food.

Precap: ASR wants her in his Life'..But does Khushi?????

Hey friends...dont forget to comment...waiting

Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
ManikaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtina0207

Thanks Priya for the amazing words 😊

ur words r amazing mine is jus simple english!!!!!😊