pyaarkipyaari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks
its great keep going
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey friends thanks a ton for loving the work and appreciating. Thank you all for making an effort to comment on the post and motivating.it feels real gr8 to read ur comments and what u liked in the story.
Do let me know what do u think will happen next...shud be fun...

Thnks again and heres the next chapter for u

Asr: what the !!!! this is damn frustrating'.u both are fired'

La: YES Asr. Like Aman said, let us know where to sign.

ASR: What the FFF!!!!!

(POV: who is that gal'I need to know her'I NEED her period'..and I will get her. I am gonna get you baby, by hook or crook).

ASR never said he was a gentleman and played fair. If his two most trusted people had their first call on loyalty to someone else, then he was not required to play fair. He dialled two nos'and the hunt was on'.he was a hungry predator and he wanted his prey'..and yes the girl was his prey,'and the time to play fair was long gone'.He had this big smirk on his face.

Khushi reached home. She was completely restless.

She had a message from Aman thanking her profusely and what a hit the show was. There was also a warning that ASR had been asking for her. He also mentioned that though no information was given, but ASR being himself, he will combine heaven and earth if he needed any information. And this apparently had become his mission. Khushi was to lie a tad low for some time. But the reason for her restlessness was not that. She had been in the state of restlessness, since the time ASR came on stage to have that final walk'.there was something about the air that was charged with him and her being in the same vicinity. There was a pull. And she was scared'..The feelings were alien to her and she did not want to burn her fingers going to the unknown zone'.Also, having heard enuf about Arnav deeds from Aman, Khushi thought she Is safe away.

Next day at AR group

AMAN: what the hell ASR, how could you? Cant u respect the person's privacy?  

ASR: what have I done? (in a puppy cute innocent face)

Aman: don't act coy ASR'its not u? I understand that the show was  a hit and we would have received a fair coverage'.but the front full page picture of the show stopper and her hoardings at every bill boards have turned this into a national event. (Aman was really wild when he saw newspaper cuttings, he reached Raizada mansion and the hoardings on his way only acted as a fuel to the fire). "And the name mystery Woman takes the cake. Are u crazy'.why would you give her a name as Mystery woman'FOR GAWD SAKE??? "

ASR: Why isnt she Just that "A mystery woman". (no body spoke to ASR like that but aman being his closest at AR, had earned the right. Also the fact that Arnav didn't play fair with this was also another reason for him to stay calm). U and la have kept ur mouth mum on her details. I wanted them. She is now a mystery and u know I hate mysteries. And who wud know better than u AMAN that "DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES". (that super sexy smirk on his face)

Aman: God Asr I could starngle u. (Aman was really sorry. He had not expected things to go so out of control. He had not accounted for ASR's recation to Khushi. How could he, ASR never had to hunt for someone'they just flocked around him unlike his khush.) He had called khushi and said Sorry. He had not anticipated this. Khushi was also not sure why did this happen'.and somewhere she thought she was responsible for aman's predicament. Possibly if she had not disappeared so mysteriosuly, things wud nt have gone this far. She asked Aman to relax as she was ok. And then no one would relate the glamorous Mysterious woman to the corpoarte nerd Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Aman knew, if khushi wanted to play low she would but apparently she was unaware of ASR's shrewedness and cunningness. He did nt want to scare her and said "Atta Gal'That's my baby. Listen Khush'I think if u serious about not idnetifying urself then guess'we need to be careful...while meeting, I wud nt put past ASR to hire a detective following me and La just to get to you

Khushi: What??? Is he that crazy

Aman: U have no idea babes'.absolutely none.

(Aman was so right, the call that ASR made made was one to press and the other to the detective agency. He only ahd the photograph of the girl and nothing more.  So he asked the detectives to keep an eye on la and Aman and give the information on who they met. Anyone even close to the pic was to be reported immediately.)

One month later:

Khushi: (One month had gone by since that fateful event. No follow up from ASR or anyone. Matter had just died. People did not even think of relating the billboard girl to khushi as no one would ever imagine Khushi as a show stopper. Yes she was pretty, but her fake specs and face devoid of  any make up was soo different. If only one really wanted to connect they would through her eyes, else'.not a chance. Life went on as if ALL is well.

ASR was completely pissed off. The Agents could nt give him any constructive information. Yes they said that La and Aman spent lot of time together and they also had a female friend "Khushi kumari Gupta" with them, but she could nt be the gal from the pic as this one looked like a nerd and also was a corporate attorney. There was not an ounce of glamour in her. She lived in at Hill road and had a great future with A&A.

The name A&A clicked. Now ASR had a plan. (ASR was unable to understand how come two girls caught his attention on the same day and both slipped away. One from mind and the other from the earth). A&A was their legal advisor and if this gal was close to Aman, then she would surely know who the show stopper is'.

And amazingly, this was the best time to rope in this KKG. AR group were eyeing the takeover one of their competitors and A&A were working on the legalities. And now he wants KKG on board.

Here at A&A

Khushi was called in the partners room. A&A group was a nice informal firm but with subtle  protocols. Khushi loved working here as they were given all the freedom to bring the best out in each and all. Probably that's the reason they were rising and employees loved working here.

Khsuhi's boss [Viren] was also her confidant cum god father at the firm who she would turn to at the time of professional hiccup. He was hardly 30 and a magnate in his own right. Khushi would have loved to hit on him and she told him and his wife the same, but he was happily married and doted on his wife. They would joke sometimes and khushi had made it clear to him that if ever he thought of pursuing a girl'she gets the first chance. This was a private joke between the three of them they shared and would laugh their hearts out. Khushi was also friendly with his wife and doted on his two year old darling daughter.

Fortunately or unfortunately he was also ASR's close friends. They play soccer every Friday night. Viren was aware of ASR's hunt for the mystery woman. He had spoken to khushi about it, knowing that khushi was aman's friend, but khushi denied knowing the girl. She hated lying to Viren, but there was no contest here'..she just had to. Luckily even Viren did not correlate khushi to mystery woman. Khushi was initially surprised, that even Viren missed out for he was a very shrewed man, but guess'they just never expected her to look like a Diva.

Viren handled ASR's account, but khushi was never involved in it. But today Viren called her and asked her to sit in a meeting with them. He had received a call from Arnav today who had specifically asked for her. Viren was surprised that Arnav was still looking for his mystery girl. Knowing arnav Viren knew that this gal had become important to his friend.

Viren had a respect for Khushi as a colleague. She was bright and young and was no pushover. He had warned Arnav not to go overboard with her or cause any harassment to her. Arnav said he just needed information and as he knows that she will say no if he approached directly, befriending her on job was the easiest way. He made an innocent face and said that it was important to him and needed this favour.

Viren had conceded. But he never anticipated Khushi reaction

Khushi: "Nooo", shrieked Khushi'.. Viren almost jumped up his chair'"God khushi'.cool down'u don't have to burst my ear drums'..whats wrong with you'...He is just a client".

(She is shouting) "YEAH A CLIENT WHO HAS BEEN HARASSING  MY FRIENDS FOR THE INFORMATION ON ONE OF THE MODELS. HE DOES NT EVEN HEED WHETHER THE THINGS HE DOES IS ETHICAL OR NOT'.HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS'.YUCK'..AND TO TOP IT ALL HE IS A BILLIONAIRE. YES HE IS ONE. AND VIREN FOR ONCE AM NOT GONNA BE THERE, NOPE! I WON'T DO IT. I HATE PEOPLE WITH MONEY. THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO WITH THEM."

Viren Disagreed : and she with all fair mind said "There's nothing I can do with them. I'm too young".Viren again protested. Khushi continued ," Millionaires don't want to do young. They want to be warm and fuzzy. They think grey hair is akin to knowledge. They think they know every damn thing about law and the older their lawyer is the more knowledgable their brains are: as if?  The only reason they employ a Legal firm in the first place is because they need the approval of law in everything they do so that people do not question the way they make their millions.

And that's the very reason u know why I do not work with clients who are loaded. Very reason why I handle mediocre clients who cannot really afford us, but need us. So viren I think u are not being fair in asking me to do this.

Viren Smiled. And khushi was like "Whaaat, why are u smiling'.?"

Viren: Arnav is gonna be elated when he hears this version of him and the aversion to his money. BTW khushi, did u forget I am a millionaire too'."

Khushi: well I just made an exception for u'u aint stuffy or typical'.(something clicked to khushi)'hold on'.why will u discuss what I told u about Millionaires to that pompous ass." Viren simply smiled:" we do discuss novelty at Friday soccer and ur version is surely novelty Khushi."

Khushi: what the hell'.are u telling me he is ur friend. (her eyes as hoge as a tennis ball...completely popping out)

Viren: Just nodded his head and smiled at khushi

Khushi banged her forehead with her palm and turned around. She again turned immediately to face Viren and said'.Okay I just changed my opionion of you '.You are also a Pom**** and while we are there do u mind telling me what other vices does this friend of urs have apart from being ur friend and a  billionaire, does he smoke, is he wanted at the interpole, does he employ child slaves or smuggles them?

"None of the above," drawled a voice like a saxophone in the A&A chambers. It belonged to none other than ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

Precap:

An inetersting meeting: (Khushi and arnav finally meet)

Hope u like this...do like and comment...

Part V

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/64448919 

Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
meniks2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update ...thanks fr PM...waiting fr the next one...
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow..

loved 
it post next part sooner..

this is bettr than watching the episode
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update... do continue...
aamshula87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow.n finally they r gonna meet.waitin 4 ur update.thanx 4 pm n plz update soon n plz pm me.
Anya_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next part., how will they react to each other, gonna be interesting.. :)
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Eagerly looking forward to the meet .. cant wait!! Do update soon. :)
lola2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so loving this nerd "khushi"...😆😆