Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManikaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
u said dat mystery girl is gonna meet asr on thursday...jaldi...plzzz...n nic update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ManikaS thumbnail
U R A CA?????????r u serious??????i always thought CA's r boring...always think-MONEY IS MY HONEY :p...U seriously write so...so...well...dere is so much romance in ur writing...i jus luv to read ur writings...OL D VRY BST 4 UR FUTURE!!!!!!!well i'm also doing a related degree...m doing my CS...bt u r awesome!!!!!!!!!😊
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful...

gal i am loving the battle of words!!

i have hardly come accross a FF which has such long dialogues.. tht too nt at all boring!!

great job!!
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priyamittal

U R A CA?????????r u serious??????i always thought CA's r boring...always think-MONEY IS MY HONEY :p...U seriously write so...so...well...dere is so much romance in ur writing...i jus luv to read ur writings...OL D VRY BST 4 UR FUTURE!!!!!!!well i'm also doing a related degree...m doing my CS...bt u r awesome!!!!!!!!!😊

Yeah i am a CA...but am a romantic one at that...hey does nt mean i romance the figures 😉..
Money is my honey baby...always will be...LOL...but with job and all...the honey pot is restricted...
thank you so much for liking my writing and praising it...means a lot to me

mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

wonderful...

gal i am loving the battle of words!!

i have hardly come accross a FF which has such long dialogues.. tht too nt at all boring!!

great job!!

Thanks a ton...appreciate the praise
mtina0207 thumbnail

Hey all the very best for ur CS degree...Missed that in the earlier post...
do u hail in a metro...CS has huge possibilities there.
Take care and cheers
ManikaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtina0207

Hey all the very best for ur CS degree...Missed that in the earlier post...
do u hail in a metro...CS has huge possibilities there.
Take care and cheers

yeah i'm in delhi...wil b giving my CS finals this year...hope 4 d best!!!!!!!😊
ManikaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtina0207

Yeah i am a CA...but am a romantic one at that...hey does nt mean i romance the figures 😉..
Money is my honey baby...always will be...LOL...but with job and all...the honey pot is restricted...
thank you so much for liking my writing and praising it...means a lot to me

its nt jus me praising ur writing skills...its every 1...jus a question have u ever planned to become a professional writer...i mean when most of d IITians write...y cn't a CA?????

keep going wid ur money is ur honey scheme...if it brings us so good wrirings of urs!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜‰

mtina0207 thumbnail
Hola friends...Thank u for the lovely coments. here's the update for u all.Please let the comments keep coming
this was written in a bit of hurry so proof read has not been done. So excuse the error if any.

Btw...just wanna know...am yet to pen down the next chapter...what course do u guys want it to take...an angry ASR, with fight...or a Passionate ASR with fight...or Passionate both with love...planning to complete this in next two to three updates...so...do lemme know...what do u guys think i shud have next

Here is the update...

"Look," said Khushi. "Millionaires come in two types, right? Those who got lucky. Boring. Those who worked for it. Obsessed. Not a lot I can do with either, professionally."

ASR absorbed this. There was more truth to it than he liked. He began to see that this was a battle he might not win now but eventually will .

"And personally?" he murmured in that hot sexy drawl that he knew made her shiver, no matter how much she didn't want it to.

She shivered. And stopped herself. And glared, then looked down.

"None of your business," she said curtly.

ASR gave her the slow, intense, up and under look "And if I make it my business?" he purred.

She met his eyes. No cold sweat. Not much of anything at all. He had the feeling he had opened the door into a vast ice room.

"Then I quit."

He pursed his lips in a soundless whistle. "You're serious."

"Believe it," said khushi suddenly sounding a lot older than twenty-six.

He was silent for a moment. Then he said abruptly, "Okay. You win. Hate me all you like ? but get the work done.

Khuhsi wished to god she could hate him..

It had been some days, khushi and Arnav had been working on the JASHN Project. Finally, ASR conceded that her idea was good and he was fine with JASHN going downhill as a bankrupt company.  

When she fumed at him he simply gave him famous smirk and said "I enjoy riling you'.it's almost like u gonna jump me up with ur claws'..and I keep waiting'.when"

Khushi: "HUH???? And her facial expression was I don't believe this'.

ASR smiled at that and despite khushi tried her level best 'she burst out laughing and so did Arnav.  Since then there was a kind of truce among the wild hearts and started working towards their job

They immediately withdrew the Support. There was a major upheaval in the market and JASHN had been declared bankrupt.  In the meantime ASR and Khushi worked closely or every minute detail and paper works to get out the fraud aspect by Shyam and they were not left unhappy. Shyam had had too many frauds conducted. Though they were legally fair, but when seen minutely, there were too many loopholes and forgery.

There was an amicable truce between Khushi and Arnav. They did not bite each other anymore. Sometimes Khushi would see him give her an intense appraisal or would notice his thoughtful expression while looking at him. But she ignored. She liked the peace that they shared' In fact they shared some very comfortable time talking about each other'we could almost call them friends. They would work late nights, gathering all the evidences in harmony. Yes there were banters and Yes there was sparks, but both of them by some unsaid understanding kept it in control.  Khushi was scared of the feelings that Arnav was generating in her'..Stop Khushi'u don't wanna go that way.

One day it was pouring big time'and they had some urgent paper work to handle. They decided to go to Khushi's house as that wud be better place than arnav's because, it will avoid khushi travelling late and there wont be too much disturbances because of the family members.  It was almost midnight when Arnav said, "Khushi  am hungry, let's call it a day. " "But ASR half an hour and I think I shall be able to complete this doc. .u go ahead, I will finish this. Correct, but am hungry dammit'.lets go and eat'.'

Nahin ASR I will eat something at home'u please go ahead.

"what the'."  "well that's Rs. 3000 now'btw u have stopped using ur fav dialogue''.u are such a miser'.ASR" smiled khushi while saying this'.she was unaware of seething Arnav by her side'.He did not like the fact that Khushi said no for dinner.

"WHATS UR PROBLEM KHUSHI, U NEED TO EAT, I NEED TO EAT, U ARE GONNA EAT AFTER U FINISH THIS' SO LET'S  GO NOW'COMEBACK AND FINISH IF IT'S SO URGENT FOR U'. Fumed ASR.

"WHATS UR PROBLEM ASR, WHY CANT U HEAR SOMETHING THE FIRST TIME..A GIRL HAS A RIGHT TO  SAY NO'THIS DAMN THING IS UR JOB..IT SHUD BE URGENT FOR U NOT ME'.GO HAVE UR BLASTED DINNER BUT PLEASE LEAVE ME IN PEACE'WHY CANT U UNDERSTAND THAT I NEED MY SPACE. I TOLD U I WILL EAT'U DON'T HAVE TO BE MY MINDER '.I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF HAVE BEEN DOING SO SINCE I WAS A CHILD AND I DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT NEED A CARE TAKER'AM SURE U ARE BIG ENUF TO HAVE UR FOOD ALL BY URSELF'SO JUST LEAVE'."blasted khushi and turned away from the searching glance. "

ARNAV held khushi's arm the moment she turned and whipped her back to face him. She Clashed into his hard chest'.This was the first time that they had touched each other and the current was barely bearable'.

She looked into His eyes scared and worried with tears in it. She did not know what had made her say all those things'.she had been restless since Arnav entered her house'.it was like the lion had taken over her solitude her shrine and was gonna leave his mark there''. Arnav looked back'searching her face'.emotions were running high for both of them'..both knew they were suppressing and guess'there was a limit to it all'..and before either knew'..Arnav kissed khushi'.she stiffened at that slight touch. But Arnav didn't let go'.he held her by her waist and coaxed her to kiss him back.

"her lips were so soft'.ASR wanted to eat it all'but somewhere he knew that it will scare Khushi'and that was the last thing he wanted to do. "open your mouth for me Khushi"

Khushi seemed to have gone in trance, but his words brought her back to the world'she gasped'

ASR got the entry he so craved. He had barely touched her tongue when khushi took him by surprise and pushed him hard.

"HOW DARE U????"

Arnav gave her a leveled look'Listen  Khushi'I am sorry this was unexpected for you'hell but am damned if I will say sorry to kiss you'.no'I am not sorry'I have wanted to kiss you for a very very long time, since the time u let that razor sharp tongue loose on me'have wanted to know if that mouth of urs was as spicy as the words that came out. So no.,'am not sorry that I kissed you,,'just that the circumstances were not ideal.. In fact I am surprised u did not see this coming.. we both knew this was gonna happen and we both know that if we let our emotions run its course u and me won't be talking here'we will be out there in your room ripping away our clothes.

Khushi laughed out loud'"MY GOD??? U seriously have an ego problem'U forget that I am AMAN's friend, I know about ur quest for the mystery girl ASR. Are u some pervert'.lusting for two girls at the same time. U think I do not know u wanted me on board only because u wanted to know if I could lead u to ur girl."

"Really" seethed Arnav "so tell me khushi, we have known each other for over month now and how many  times in past these days have I asked u about this so called mystery girl of mine. How many times did I try and pry the information out of u'Not even once. I accept, I wanna know who she is, but my life does not begin and end with her. And as regards lusting for u'yes I wanna bed u khushi, and why not and you know what khushi,  I am proud of myself that am at least honest about my feelings'.not hiding behind anger like u are."

"ASR, just leave"  Khushi was thoroughly confused. I will keep the documents ready for you in the morning. We can then meet up with the bank at 11.

"TO HELL WITH THE DOCUMENTS KHUSHI, AM TALKING FEELINGS HERE"

"AND I SAID LEEEAVEEE"..

Both were at cross purpose currently and for once Arnav left the house.

He went driving in the rain dwelling over the past few minutes that had passed at Khushi' s  place. He had no clue how things got so out of hand. He really admired Khushi and was loathe to lose the amiability he shared with her. He could control the desire, he will'.he would not let desire rule over the bond that he had developed with khushi. He had a plan'he needed to say sorry to khushi.

Here khushi cried for some time as she was not able to control her emotion upheaval. She calmed herself down finished the work. She went for the shower. She was wearing her night outfit, that was a pink silk with a peignoir and was knee length. She decided against cooking food and just have a glass of cold chocolate milk to bed. Suddenly there was a ring at the door.

Oh god AMAN, ur timing sucks'She tightened the tightened the knot of her peignoir and yelled while opening the Door'AMAN seriously dude, u need to check the time before you come to a girls house'do u'.her expression a complete (OMG)'

Arnav cursed himself for thinking of coming back to her house. He could not have imagined in his lifetime Khushi in silk'.gawd'he was here to douse the fire but'.the fire was right there infront of him'.he gave a heated glance to khushi. She was about to shut the door at his face, when he blocked the action with his hand, shut his eyes and said "Khushi am not going unless I have had my say'am trying real hard to control whatever I am feeling now'.but u in an undressed state aren't helping. So if u know whats right and good for urself, am giving u 5 minutes'go change and come'I have got food for us.

What???" u heard me the first time Khushi kumara Gupta'NOW GO??

Khushi was shocked but rushed to her room to change. She came back wearing a loose patyala payjama and long t shirt.

Arnav saw her and gave a smile'."Now that's better."

Sit have ur food'

"why did u come back ASR. I am seriously not in the mood or state to have a coherent talk'can we do this tomorrow?".

"Oookayyy'we can'but since I spent money on food, lets atleast eat that'.i promise I won't harass u. shall we?

Ok. They sat for dinner'

Mmm Khushi, just out of curiosity'."Khushi gave him an exasperated look'. But b4 she could say anything 'I know I promised not to harass'but baby'u cant have a mute dinner can u'.i mean we are sitting so might as well chat right'"

"ASR"

Khuushhhi'.ok'.tell me something'b4 u opened the door'u thought it was AMAn, "

Sooo?...mmm so nothing'.just that does Aman visit u often.

Of course he does he is my best friend '.."

"At night?"

"Whenever it takes his fancy,"'."oookaaay'aand u are alrite with that ?" Hesitated Arnav a bit

Of course, why wudn't I be?

"mmm yeah! Why not'he is ur best friend after all'.but tell me in that case why were u yelling at him right now if he can come and go as he wish?"

"hmmm'that's coz he rang the bell'which he never does'he has a key and is expected to use that, not disturb me.

"What ooohhh ohhh'." He choked on the food and  choked bad'Arnav'what the hell'..what happened'.she moved to him and started patting his back'gave him water and started patting again'

Arnav screeched the char back and got up from his seat'.WHAT DO U MEAN HE HAS KEYS'.HOW CAN U GIVE A KEY TO SOME RANDOM YOUNG GUY LIKE THIS'.AND ARE U SAYING THAT U DRESSED LIKE THIS'.HE CAN COME AND GO AS U WISH'.ARE U FREAKING CRAZY'' I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS   THIS HAS TO STOP'AND IT STOPS NOW'

Khushi stayed calm and raised her eyebrows. "excuse me 'U do not approve'mmm"I don't remember asking for one'.well did i'so u know where u can take ur approval and shove it'.

"What the"

" 4000"'what the "5"

Khushi am serious'.i wont say no to aman coming but no keys'.and why the hell does he need to visit u at night'.and'.suppose it was him'.u wud have opened the door'wearing this'.like this''in this outfit?

"Well for all intent and purposes I actually thought that it was him'so it's a mute point'.."

Khushi'..u shudn't let young men at home at this hour'."well I did let u"

"I am different'."

"Self proclaimed is it?" said khushi sarcastically. "Khushi, Aman has a GF, what if lavanya comes to know of this,'.u know this can create misunderstanding'."

"not possible, sometimes even lavanya comes with him'."   "what the" "6"

Just then they heard a key turn in the lock and Aman came flying'Khushi'khushi' Khushi'my love, my darling my sweetheart'..Oh I love u love u love u'..' said Aman'.after picking up khushi  in his arms and rolling her around.

"AMAN stop'  Put me down'..just put me down'AMAN was so excited,'.he pecked Khushi on the cheek'.Khushi started smiling along with him'"Aman tu kab sudhrega? "when are u gonna improve, what happened why are u so excited. Did u win a lottery'.

Aman turned around and pulled lavanya inside the house,..

"Better than that babes'..Me and Lavanya are officially getting engaged'.and u are the first to know."

"Whaaattt'.OMG OMG OMG'..eee'.am so happy for u'.she hugged Aman real tight and kissed him on the cheek'.all of them were excited and no one noticed Arnav seething at the corner'.he was thinking of firing Aman..

then she went and hugged lavanya''big time'..Lavanya was blushing'."kya baat hai'welcome to the family Bhabhi'" oh god am sooo excited'

"Bhabhi.??? Yeh tumhari bhabhi hai (she is ur bhabhi)? Khushi and AMAN are like brother and sisters and so'I am her bhabhi'.yes ASR.

He gave a very very very furious look to khushi'"meaning u are going to pay for this, but he was smiling inside'reason still unknown'

Okkay'congrats Aman, La'..so when is the day?

This Sunday, and u have to come.

He just smiled, well'.i wud have loved too, but like u know, am not in the country, so'my best wishes to you and la'.

Khushi I will see you tomorrow. Bye..

Aman: "What was he doing here Khush at this hour?

"we were working on that JASHN project".

I don't like him here at this hour'

"Khushi had her eyes wide open, "What is it with me and u guys not liking men at my house at wee hours'..God why me?

"what????

"What what'.if u know what's good for u keep ur mouth shut Aman, just few minutes back I have had the same lecture from the MIGHTY with regards to you'..and I am in no mood for a second round."

What????

La, seems his recorder is stuck'he might need some oiling' she said winking at la

"Khushhiii?" La blushed at the innuendo'."god she is bad". And they all laughed, talking about the preparation of the engagement.

In the meantime as the forgery had been proven, Shyam was arrested. Arnav had come forward to calm down the bank and creditors as a tall Samaritan. There was a big front page news praising Arnav and his corporate ethics. "The Big maestro claims all the liabilities takes over JASHN, a company formed by his sister, to revamp and revive ensuring that no one suffers coz of the Raizada name attached". Written, also  was the separation story of Anjali, Arnav's business ethics, how he wanted to gift that to her sister coz it was her pet project. It also mentioned that ASR was the most eligible and delicious bachelor and who would be the girl to snatch the catch.

Khushi rolled her eyes: "These press they simply can post anything to sell,'.. Delicious???? '.my god'.Which part of him is delectable'I do not understand.." she didn't know she had spoken aloud.

ASR: "well if u will let me, I would love to convince you about how delicious I can be."

Khushi went red  "Stop flirting ASR,

ASR had this sad expression on his face "God girl u are harsh"

Khushi was happy that though with efforts, they were back to their easy self again. Khushi was also happy that ASR would not be there for Aman's engagement, that meant she was not needed to pretend.

On the day Khushi looked like a princess. She wore a baby pink saree with heavy embroidery. And she looked like a goddess'so innocent, so untouched.

"Khushi????

Viren??? What are u doing here,? Khushi turned to see Viren and was pleasantly surprised to see someone from her work at The engagement party.

"I am La's cousin, Khushi? Is that really u'..i mean look at urself'..never knew u had the license to kill." Said Viren,

"Excuse me?"

Viren was completely stunned to see how beautiful Khushi was and then suddenly a thought struck, "Khushi????"

Viren had question in his eyes, Khushi understood what he was trying to say and she was like I don't know Viren when did this get so complicated. I didn't want to pretend, but the madness with which ASR was searching for his mystery girl, it scared the hell out of me and I just went into hiding."

"if this is what he saw, then no wonder he went mad babes'.i can now understand what he has been going thur and why, if I was in his place It wud have been same. Pity I am taken. " said Viren with a wink and smile.

Khushi, don't u think u must speak to ASR about it. U have no clue how crazy this guy is for u?

"Not me Viren, for his mystery girl'he is enamoured by her beauty."

"U do not know the half of it babes'not even half. What if he comes to know?

"Don't worry he isn't here for the engagement'..and suddenly, she heard, hey ASR'.?

Khushi Panicked, 'Go to the pool Khushi'.i think it's time the truth came out.

This side AMAN and la exchanged glances. They did not expect Arnav to their engagement.

Arnav was looking for khushi, and he did not see her. It had been half an hour since he was in the party and was surprised not to have seen khushi. He called her mobile'.it was ringing but she wasn't picking up her cell..."what the hell?"

He was on his way to ask Aman about her when suddenly Viren called out to Arnav'"Hey buddy'I have a surprise for u'."

ASR raised his eyebrows "Really?" "hmmm go to the poolside, u will find ur mystery girl."

ASR gave a smile and went to the poolside.

He saw the back of his mystery girl completely mesmerized to see the goddess'.he went to her'.touched her bare back with his for finger'.

Khushi stiffened, panic evident in her posture'.she was about to turn for verbal attack on ASR'.when he slid his hand around her bare waist from the back and pulled her to her chest'."SHHH..shhh, Don't '..U will give ur self Away. " the forefingers slid to her bare waist'halting at the ring at her Belly button'ASR smiled, so his cat was really wild'" he tugged at the ring, Khushi gasped'  ASR kissed the side of her neck and whispered "When were u going to tell me Khushi? "

Precap: *********

Damnnn...this was long enough...Friends pls do comment and like...would love to read ur comments.

Adios

Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
mtina0207 thumbnail

yeah i'm in delhi...wil b giving my CS finals this year...hope 4 d best!!!!!!!😊

U will come out with flying colors babes...just relax...All the best