Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharaa

Thanks for Pm dear...

Well... i enjoyed Arshi first meeting...
and also their POV...

Nicely written...keep going...👍🏼

Thank you
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Sorry dear! My like button isnt working .. Looks like we have a fun ride ahead!

Thats k...Yup am hoping to have a joy ride writing too...:)
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidhu285

First of all Sorry..

Couldn't read it eariler..But..today Read it all in one shot..Loved it..
Wow..very Different story...can't can't wait for update...
please update soon 😊

Please dont say sorry...Thats perfectly alright...nevertheless...thank you for reading and liking the work and appreciating. Look ahead for many more such comments   

mtina0207 thumbnail
Hey friends thanks for another round of wonderful comments. Am so enjoying writing this story and keeping all of u on edge...hopefully u like this set too.
next chapter:

Arnav: (smiled and khushi also noticed something else there: admiration and respect for her) Meet me at the office at Sharp 4. I will be waiting KhushiKhushi "Miss Gupta." "what?" "Am miss Gupta to you Mr. raizada".

ASR: Nope, now u are not at liberty to command anything. U are simply Khushi to me. And I give you the liberty to call me Arnav…"

Khushi: it is my pleasure to pass the liberty u just confered, MR RAIZADA." snorts

At that he smiled and left.

It seemed as someone had frozen Khushi….she could nt move…she was sooo angry and confused . what the hell had just happened. She turned to Viren: "Are u sure the specimen that walked past that door is Human and on top a friend to you? I seriously have my doubts. He treatened his account with A&A just for meagre girl. I mean like really?  which normal being would do that?     That man does not have brains.,…what I can gather, he completely thinks from a different part of his anatomy"

VIREN: eyes wide: KHUSHI????

Khushi: whaaattt? Cant u see it. And he says u are a friend.

Viren: (Smirked) U really think he would have gone thru with that threat. Not possible khushi…he knows A&A is the best that he can get. He was just trying to trick u dear and u fell for it hook line and sinker.

Khushi was totally fuming.: How dare he? I will kill him….i swear I ll kill him. Please rope in the best criminal lawyer for me Viren.

Viren: what?

Khushi: HUH??? What whaat? Isn't that obvious. After I kill him I need someone to defend me right, . I don't want to lose my life for that thankless Urghhh…

Viren: as if his eyes were gonna pop out: Khushiii? U are impossible and saying tha bursts out laughing

Khushi: God u men? Shucks….rolling her eyes: oh lordy…..why meee????? Eee

This side Aman and LA were were spending some quality time together. They were discussing of officially announcing their relationship. They were now confident and ready to take their relationship to the next level. Just then La's cell beeped indicating an SMS.

"La am sorry love..I don't think u will be able to marry Aman. I promised I am killing him…and the time is now. Trust me I will find a better guy for u…love, Khushi"

La smiled and gave the phone to Aman to read the msg. Aman was confused : Now what?

Khushi called up Aman…"hello?

"Where the hell are u AMAN?"

Khush!!! What happened, why u fuming fire?

WHERE THE HELL ARE U AMAN?

At La's House".

"Sorry to interrupt the tete tete, but am on my way"

"Khushi what happened? "

"Aman, why the hell would you not tell me that ASR is planning to rope me into this take over deal."

"WHATT? Khushi I swear I have no clue on this."

"What crap Aman… u even know the number of times the guy takes a leak and u saying u aint aware of this. What I don't undersyand is why now, and how does he know to approach me or my connection to you and this entire mystery girl gimmick?"

Aman: U don't need to be an einstine to know this Khushi, ofcourse he hired a PDA. Well since I denied ur information to him, things aint smooth among us. He kinda has his own agenda with regards to You , "HIS MYSTERY GIRL"

Khushi: HUH???

Believe it or not Khush, Arnav does nt shy away from challenge and u are a challenge to him, he needs to know who this mystery girl is. Khushi  am sorry love. But I promise, if u ever need any help or if things get untollerable for u just lemme know…I ll tackle ASR. U know in this whole wide world La and you are the most important in my life .and always will be."

Khushi: Confused and nervous. She gives a slight smile trying to hide her inner turmoil. " Thanks Aman"

Aman was really feeling bad. He could see the turmoil khushi was going through. Even though he expected ASR to hire a PDA, he still felt cheated. Something akin to poachin on ur privacy. He made a note to speak to ASR on that and let him know his opinion on the same. In the mean time he had to pacify Khushi: Khushi? "Hmmm", "Baby, am so sorry….i really didn't anticipate this change in the course". "I understand Aman, infact I think somewhere I acted weird by being this mysterious girl and all…" anyways…lets take one day at a time… and then.i havent committed any crime so…(says Khushi in her usual funny style) will take heads on what that know it all scum has to throw.

La: "Khushiii????

Khushi: and if I cannot tackle him…we give la some poison to put it in his coffee….what say la?. They all smiled, but aman knew khushi was nervous and scared.

Aman: Hey Khush?

Khushi: "Hmmm"

Aman:  ASR aint that bad"….

Khushi: " Yeah ok"

She walked away….scared….an intution saying …things are gonna change.

But the fighter that she is….she vowed, she wont give in that easily…certainly not before bringing down that MIGHTY ASR a peg or two down." He needs to taste his own medicine and I will make him taste that.

Hah….

Raizada Mansion

ASR is in his room having tea and as usual on his laptop. The screen is on ,…but the mind is shut…..

"How is it possible….??? There is something about this girl that's not fitting the mould, something is nagging me and  am just not able to put my hand on it. Hmmm…So she is the one with that killer frangrance….surely that matches her tongue….ASR smiled, and my what sharp tongue….she doesn't need any weapon…any lesser man will die if the fire brand was let lose and if she ever thought of diverting her attention on the poor soul. But that face, the features……

"chottey": came a voice; ASR turns with a slightly lost smile.

Hey di…

(this is another ASR that we have "Anjali singh raizada" bro and sis are chalk and cheese. Anjali is divorced from her lame husband. Shyam: Anjali a successful business woman, had b;lind trust on shyam who cheated her with a woman and cunningly tooK away anji's accessory line of business with AR.. Anjali was really depressed initially but like a bro she is a fighter and she pulled herself back and is now agaian into the big bad word trying to prove her mettle. ASR is on a secret mission to teach that slime a lesson and get back his sister's business)

"How was ur day chottey"….absent mindedly ASR mentioned "interesting, very very interesting"

Anjali: (saw a lovely smile on her brothers face, completely relaxed and free of any tension. She understood what the reason was): "so u finally met ur mystery woman.

ASR: HUH? (confused)

Anji: U met ur woman right chottey?…I mean look at you…..u are smiling….there are no tension traces at ur forehead, u are completely relaxed, nursing a tea that appears to have gone cold an hour before, and u are not on phone, nor are u tapping ur laptop away. I haven't seen u this relaxed in ages. This past month u were like a cat on a hot tin roof and today u are a chilled out pup….so having finished ur mission can only be the reason.

ASR: (confused again) No di…I did not meet my mystery woman.

Anjali Haa….then ? aaan…no let go am happy to see my brother happy and relaxed. But then we all know how Anji is" btw chottey," "hmm di", " do u mind telling me whats so interesting about the day".

ASR started laughing…."just that had an adrenaline rush today….met this hell cat, who kept me on my toes for almost an hour. " I have never been this excited for a very long time. Hahahha.

Anjali ( a tad confused by her brothers excitement on meeting this new girl, when only oast month he was looking for a girl who had smitten him completely.. She was happy for his bro that he showed an interest in a girl. She asked Arnav):  Chottey this girl of urs,  when do you plan to trace her down and meet up:

Arnav: No tracing is needed di….she is coming to meet me tomorrow at the office.

Anjali: wow chottey am so happy for you

Arnav: yes di…I mean this girl is amazing, a bit crack…simply over reacts to every situation….(he had a wide smile on his face). She eats into you with her words…a man with a week heart will simp;y collapse…thank god for that I have a strong one…..hahhahaha…..man she is awesome…..yeah and she yells too much…but that's cute…hahaha u know whts funny….she hates men with money, thinks they are stuffy pompous ass etc etc etc….Oh god,…I was actually scared as to how she would recat to anything that I would say. She is so unpredictable and surprisingly the girl has a brain too. There cannot be a dull moment with her around. I am so looking forward to meeting with her. (Anjali had this wide smile seeing her bro so happy) U know I almost had to blackmail her to take up my account and work with me

Anji: Huh…chottey, u just said u did nt meet this girl

ASR: what…ofcourse I met her at Viren's office…..i went to ask viren to ensure that she is the one legal expert in board for the next take over bid.

Anji: But chotey when I asked you when u tracing her, u said not necessary and that u have discussed with her and she is gonna meet you tomo and on the other hand u saying u have nt yet met ur mystery woman….why cant u be consistent Arnav.,….u either met this gal or u did nt

Arnav" met whooo?

"Ur mysteriy girl"

"what"….

"yeah…when I asked you when are u gonna meet up…u said she is coming tomorrow"

"oh god di…I was talking about Khushi, Viren's junior at A&A. why would u confuse her with my mystery woman.

"COZ chottey I have never seen you this animated and excited. Last when u showed emotion were on the fashion show day and next is today. for the past month all u could talk was that u have to trace that girl and today u did nt even mention her once…..u are smiling and ;laughing . I ve never seen u this animated before chottey certainly not in this decade.

ASR gave her a blank look…

Anji: Chotte would love to meet this spit fire of urs. Wanna see her…who managed to get my bro so excited that for once he forgot his mysterious woman.

AST was again stumped on what his sis said….."THATS BLODDY NOT TRUE". He shouted to anji's retreating back. That girl is just trouble waiting to happen.

Anjali smiled hearing this: her brother was out of his depth here and was gonna taste water from unknow territory. This chottey of hers was in for a ride of his life. She prayed to god to take care of her younger bro.

ASR was confused: he did nt understand how and when???? How did khushi manage to make him forget that girl???? He was nt getting an answer and his mind ran thousand miles an hour before he finally conceded defeat and went to sleep.

Precap"

Whats happening to ASR:

swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!!! ASR is smitten and he doesn't want to acknowledge it!!!

Just read part-3 and am off  to read the rest...thanks for the PM, will comment again after reading the rest.

mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati-89

WOW!!! ASR is smitten and he doesn't want to acknowledge it!!!

Just read part-3 and am off  to read the rest...thanks for the PM, will comment again after reading the rest.

Thank you so much...just updated part Vi too
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am so excited to see what happens when he realizes that both his girls are the same😛...great update and thanx for the PM Edited by shar1988 - 11 years ago
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav had fallen for Khushii, but he is confused
I am loving this Bold Khushi in your SS... She really made the Mighty Fall...

Now,waiting to know the reaction of Arnav when he comes to know thta Khushi is His Mystery Girl
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!
nice!
continue soon!!!
-Xpress- thumbnail
OMG.. this was jusr brilliant update.. hahaha the way kushi send message to la about killik aman was hilarious and her convo with viren was funny as well.. and loved the anjali and asr here.. loved the update.. awesome..