Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
hey! Just caught up with it. Its such a cute fic. Loved it. Plz pm me when u update
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb dear...
enjoyed...
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey pals...thanks for the comment and motivation. love ur love...let it keep coming...love you guys Mwah...

"Khushi, just so u know, today there are two most important things in my life: a) ruining my brother in law and b) finding my mystery girl

He kept looking at khushi all the while. She blushed hard at the name of mystery girl, which surprised ASR and he smirked. Oh he could render her speechless all right , but the fire brand came and hit u just right back

"And yes I forgot not two…three last one being getting u interested in me? " said ASR in a smirky raised eyebrow way.

Kushi was so stunned he was flirting with her in the same line as mentioneing the need to find his mystery girl: my what shameless character.. Khushi had a perfect O shaped face, depicting her surprise. She got up and began to walk out. ASR said "Khushi…u didn't acknowledge my last sentence'

Khushi: real angry: "u want acknowledgement: take this "WHAATTTEVERRR".

Chapter 8

Khushi walks out of ASR's office and comes down, she bangs right into Aman, who was rushing towards the conference room to Meet Khushi:

Aman: Hey khush, careful darling

They hug each other and Aman kisses khushi on the forehead. "U okay?" he asks looking into her eye.

Khushi is touched by this concern. She know she can always rely on her best buddy. "mmm.. am gud" how was ur meet?  

Aman: it was nice. Hey lets go have lunch…its time already.

"AMAN"….suddenly a voice spoke. Come to my cabin, I wanna discuss the new line

Aman: But ASR I was just taking Khush out for lunch.

"Khush???" " I mean Khushi, khush is what I have nick named her..

ASR: am sure khushi can manage the lunch today by herself, this line is important.

AMAN looks at Khushi, she simply smiles and says softly: oh don't worry, I understand….he is one spoiled brat….

ASR: :what the???? (he is really angry now) how dare u khushi?

Khushi: ok Aman bye see ya.

ASR: Khushi…Khushi??? She runs out of the office not wanting to confront him. Her emotions running 100 miles per hour. She is confused and she cannot have a decent talk at the moment . easy is to walk out.

Khushi: Hell khushi, take hold of urself. What wrong with you , you are a true professional…fair enuf u get Dhak dhak with him around….but don't let this guy know he can affect u…Get hold of ur emotions…Don't let it ruin u. she could not get involved with ASR. His fame preceded him and his take on woman was not very enterprising. Khushi would know, her father also never thought much of any female. Khushi's father had had an affair with Aman's Mom (who was a widow then) and then when he was done with her, he just cast her out. The poor gal was preg with the baby and her father did not take the responsibility. The stress and insult caused Aman's mother miscarriage. Khushi who witnessed all this held aman's hand then….and since then they have been inseperable kin. She is five years younger to Aman, but Aman was touched by Khushi's maturity at the Age of 12 and he has since then been her protector, her bro.

No khushi could not get involved with ASR, that was like committing suicide….But something at the back of her mind said: how will u stop this over flow of emotion? Will u be able to Stop" Khushi pushed the thought aside and made a mental promise: I will STOP"

She just sat in her car when she noticed her phone Buzz….it was ASR: (name as appearing on screen ASR: Khadoos). She ignored the call….it buzzed for another two times and stopped buzzing.

She stopped at the caf to have a cup of coffee and take a bite on the sandwich when her phone buzzed again.

It was Aman: Hello? "hey Khush? How are u love?...

"I am fine Aman!. just taking a bite and coffee at Gloria jeans."

"Khush? What is it…u not urself baby….u know u cannot hide anything from me….i know u in out. Its not like u to shove off from a confrontation but u ran away when ASR called you"

Whats going on khush.

"Nothing Aman"

Aman: "I wont force u baby, but u know I am just a call away…"

Hey khush? Come over to my house we will do a movie and popcorn together. La is visiting her parents at Pune.. so we can chill…what say?

"Aman: can we do it some other time please…I …I….mmm..Am just not up to it"

Aman: Ok Khush…take care sweetheart

ASR had lost it….he was so angry "how dare this girl ignore my call? " he was about to knock on aman's door when he heard the voice  "Hello? "hey Khush? How are u love?..."

He was totally pissed now….dammit Aman was going around with la….then why this familiarity with Khushi and why the hell would he call her home when la is not there  and that too for a movie.

He wasn't  sure whether Khushi had accepted his invite …but he sure as hell wasn't  liking it….in fact he was hating this familiarity between Aman and khushi. He didn't like this feeling…..why was khushi rendering him crazy with such feelings. ASR consoled himself: only because after ages I have really enjoyed conversing with someone  and I want to feel that's important for other person too.,….nothing personal or special……and why the hell does she need to hug aman so much…I mean sure they are friends and she knows aman is going around with La…she ahud avoid all these….if she wants to hug then am ther….what….What crap arnav……stop right there…….U wanna hug that hell cat….she will eat u  even if she finds u in the touching distance….doorie bana ke rakh bhai "(Maintain distance) . and all this emotion is coz he is worried that la shudn't feel bad,,..he will ensure that Khushi does not go out to Aman's house….but how is the question/…..oh I ll think of some thing.

He was pindering in his office when someone knocked: "ASr"…"Yes Aman"

" I need to have a word with u"

"Sure come sit".

"U might not like this but I didn't like u leaving ur dogs lose to keep an eye on us"

ASR turned with raised brows….."U did not leave me with much choice, now did u Aman?

AMAN: Why rope Khush??? "HER NAME IS KHUSHI DAMMIT.."

"I GOD DAMN KNOW WHAT HER NAME IS ASR. Known that for past 14 years. So u do not, I repeat do not have to remind me ."

"Really, why such familiarity with her Aman, u and La are into relationship right?, then why such closeness with khushi…..are u cheating on la? (ASR had no clue why he was talking rubbish…he had seen these three together and their easy relationship….he knew he shud quit while he is ahead, but he did nt like Aman's protectiveness of Khushi.")

Aman: had u been anyone else, I wud have answered that question with my fist….but as u reminded me earlier that I am ur hired help…my relationship with people outside this office is none of ur business….just stay away from Khush ASR. She aint the one u need.

ASR: then give me the one I need Aman, and I ll let khushi be.

"U have absolutely no scruples. Khushi won't give u any information."

"I have my ways of prying the information out"

Aman banged the desk: Dammit!! LOOK ASR, I DO NOT KNOW WHATS GOING IN THAT BRAIN CELL OF URS,..BUT LEAVE KHUSHI OUT OF THIS….SHE IS NOT AS STRONG AS SHE PORTRAYS AND OF U HURT EVEN A SINGLE HAIR ON HER ….TRUST ME EVEN A SINGLE HAIR…U WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME….I WILL FORGET THAT U ARE MY BOSS OR EVEN A FRIEND. And consider this as a warning"

ASr: Aman!!!! Aman halts, "look am not out to hurt khushi, i just want information on the show stopper, on which all of u are close mouthed…I did not have an option. I agree I went to khushi with this agenda and its still on…but surprisingly, I enjoyed her company, loved the banter with her and felt alive after a very very long time.

I know u must be wondering why am I saying this to u…well just so to let u know that I am gonna spend as much time with her as I can and am not out there to hurt her.

"U will eventually hurt her ASR. And I know this.

I will not AMAN.   "well I can only request u…don't hurt her ASR….after la and Khush, u are the closest I have and I like working for u , and I wud hate to ruin that relationship. And he walked out of ASR's office.

Precap:

ASR is restless…khushi aint any different.

Waiting for your lovely comment friends...enjoy the weekend...next update shall be on monday

Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I was scared reading ASR and Aman part..

I thought they are in to a fight...
But, it went all good...

Really felt good when ASR confessed about whats in his mind with Aman.. I loved that part.. a
now, eagerly waiting for teh next part as the precap is sounding really sweet for me
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm loving this .  Awaiting for your  next update.

AnupamaJY thumbnail
wow! awesome!!
arnav z jealous! :D
continue soon!!!
aamshula87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.this is 1st time im in d first page of a post,so excited.well d bond b/w aman n kushi is gr8.loved it.thanx 4 pm.cant wait 4 monday n plz pm wen u update.
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amti4u

I was scared reading ASR and Aman part..

I thought they are in to a fight...
But, it went all good...

Really felt good when ASR confessed about whats in his mind with Aman.. I loved that part.. a
now, eagerly waiting for teh next part as the precap is sounding really sweet for me

thank you...appreciate when u pen down ur thoughts...ASR and Aman are both matured...and both have their mind...in the initial episodes, like i mentioned, AMAN, always knew ASR's feeling...and even he wants these two forces to come togethr, just that he aint playing any role in getting them so...he does not mind asr's attention to khushi...
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
loved it dear..
update soon..
thanx 4 d pm.. 😊
barfi thumbnail
thank u so much for the update can't wait for the next one, love how the story is shaping up