Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

beautifully written!!..nice idea! will look forward to reading more:-)

Thank you dear
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaarkipyaari

thanks

its nice great work keep going

thank you
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

nice update

keep going
thanks for pm

Thank you
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti_1991

Nice start.. Plz continue soon..

Thanks
ManikaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey good writing keep it up!!!! i always wanted to see khushi as educated n highly acting in highly sofesticated way!!!!!
mtina0207 thumbnail
ThanK you friends for the motivation. Appreciate your time. Thanks RB for the suggestion will surely heed to that. ANd would love more constructive criticism, suggestion, appreciation from you all. Heres chapter two
I have sent the PM to this part to those who asked me to and wanted me to go ahead...Not coz have ego issues...just that i would nt like to disturb anyone unnecessarily. Thank you once again
Note: friends i request if you need the upadtes pls add me to ur buddy list, else it become very difficult to go back to all the msgs and notedown who all wants the pm. kind request.

Hope u guys like this part too.

Aman: Khushi Please'.U the only one who can save me.

Khushi: what'..Aman u out of your mind. U know I am not interested in modelling and certainly not for that Arrogant ass h***'.

Aman: That's not fair Khushi, u have nt even met ASR and you pre judging him. He aint that bad and he has his agenda.

Khushi: Well I don't need to see him or meet him. I know enuf of him from my colleagues and seniors. He is what I said an Ass H***'.and see he is a bad omen''u took his name and '..we are already fighting. NO Aman, am not interested.

Aman: Please Khushi'.pls for your best friend'. Do it for me'.not for ASR, I need u baby'.i need your help'pls.pls pls.

Khushi'AMAN'.u getting on my nerves

Aman (On his knees, hands folded)'Khushi please do it for me..and I will be your slave forever'please

Khushi was really feeling sorry for his friend. She knew, Aman was very protective of her and he wud nt have approached her if he was nt in trouble and if he had any other way out.,'But ASR'shucks not him man certainly NOT FOR HIM'

Khushi: Aman, I swear not him buddy'.i don't like him'and modelling'.thats not even my cup of coffee'.i thought u wanted to rob that ASR and wanted me to make ur work legal'.(khushi had her tongue in her cheek while saying this)

Aman: Very funny'.listen Khush do it for me, please'.and just out of curiosity, what exactly do u have against ASR'.ur feelings sound personal'..

Khsuhi: u are mad'.i have nt even met this guy'why will I have anything personal against him'just that I don't like the sound of him'.his name breathes trouble to me

( Khushi  thought as to why she was so abhorrent towards ASR. She had nt even met him. Forget meeting not even seen him. He was the tycoon she saw only in the News paper 'so what was it that she disliked about him'.." YES" she nailed it'the fact that he was a billionaire and he knew it" she did nt like men with money, coz they just thought that they could buy the world with it" but then she felt for Aman. He really was her best friend and he knew she cud nt deny him anything'.and modelling was not difficult'she had tried that in her college'had had offers too with her 5 feet 8 inches height she was ideal and she knew she was pretty. but the glamour field did nt ineterest her and she got into law)

Aman: Khush'.please

Khushi: Okay Aman'but I have some conditions   '..

Aman: Anything khush.,'just about anything,'.just say yes'

Khushi : here I go

a)      I will not be introduced to your boss'I don't wanna be in the same frame as him..unless necessary'and strictly no introduction.

b)      I am not staying back for the party'.Nope'.dont even mention it

c)       My identity isn't to be revealed

d)      And I still wanna kill u so you are going to come back to me.

Am I crystal'.

Aman: Khush are u seriously my friend'..gawd,'when was that unfortunate day that we met.

Khsuhi: watch it buddy'u don't want ur arse red before the show. Tell me when and where and I shall be there'..an hour before so that I can rehearse as well

Aman : thanks love'.he hugged her and kissed her forehead in a friendly gesture. See you.

Khushi reached the Taj, where the fashion show was to be held'..she was wearing jeans and tee'was in her usual specs. She was no ways looking like a model. She had already called Aman on her way and he was waiting for her at the door. She did nt have any problem with the entrance. She was taken right to the stage where they were practicing the sequence. Everyone was shocked to see the show stopper, "devoid of makeup, in a simple jeans and tee and specs'.SPECS'for god sake'.and each and all thought AMAN HAS LOST IT". Both Aman and Khushi shared a glance filled with smirk and naughty ness and they knew they are in for a treat'.theya re so gonna enjoy this, specially Khushi, she knew her might and used to love it when she amazed people around her, stunned them speechless. That happened all the time at work too'despite her serious stance, .Her translucent skin, Honey coloured eyes and petite frame gave her such an innocence that people automatically assumed she was a pretty face'and did nt have it in her'but she would stun them with her sharp and new ideas. He was a master at mergers and negotiations and even her seniors had accepted her as one with bright future in A & A.

Lavanya Rushed to Aman (FYI apart from working at AR, Lavanya is also Aman's Girl friend and they are planning to make it official and tie the knot 'Just planning): Aman what the hell'.u got khushi for this'.she is a nerd'she will spoil the show.. Look at her she is wearing the specs'god who does that at a fashion show . I know she is ur best friend and she is pretty but seriously Aman, fashion show'u carzy crazy fellow'ASR will fire you and then we wont be able to get married as u wont have a job and then again u will ask me to wait'.and I will again have to wait and my parents will start looking for anther guy'..(Lavanya was really stressed..) and aman shut her up just the way he knew'.he kissed lavanya right infront of the models'he knew lavanya was nervous.

Khushi: Do u think u guys can get a room''.(Aman stopped kissing lavanya whose cheeks colored at Khushi's comment)'Hey lavanya'

Lavanya: a bit red'hey khushi.

Aman: Lovy. Trust me baby'.Khush is gonna pull this off'and with flying colours'

Khushi: relax lavanya'.Dont worry'I am motivated to do my best here. And am sorry..

Lavanya (confused) sorry for what

Khsuhi'Coz I am gonna take ur love away from u'.i am motivated to do my best..coz I get to kill this boy friend of urs at the end

Lavanya: smiles and says "Oh poor Aman" if I do am dammed and if I don't am still dammed'.If this show goes well'then U are gonna kill him, if it does nt ASR is surely gonna kill him and if both of u leave him then am gonna kill him by becoming his wife.

Khushi and lavanya laughed out loud: Aman had a disgusted face but he loved these two ladies infront of him and he liked the fact that Khushi and Lavanya got along really well

Khushi liked Lavanya, she had a sense of humor and she was comfortable with her friendship with Aman.

Lavanya: All the best Khushi'I trust Aman's decision.

Aman: Thanks babe *I love u*

Khushi. Smiling thanks lavanya.

Let get started

The song being played was Pari hoon main '. Khushi being Khushi.,'.did it awesome in the first go'..she has had her practice and felt it was like learning how to ride a horse once u learnt '.u never forget.

It was time to get ready.

Khushi went to the dress room and was amazed to see the bridal otufit. It was a beautiful piece with such minute perfection'she would love to have the outfit for her wedding'she sighed. Khushi sat at the desk to get ready'.the hair stylist did her hair. She preferred doing her makeup and said the same. People were really worried  that the show was gonna be a duck and each and all will have to bear ASR's wrath.

The show was about to start.

ASR was at the front VIP seat. Waiting for AR's line to be presented. He was confident on the clothes that were to be displayed. He himself had passed each and every one. But he was not sure about this show stopper. He was confident that Aman would find the person. But somewhere he really  thought the person has the panache that Tanya had.  Aman gave him a thumps up sign from the other end of the stage.

Arnav shud have relaxed, but he was also pre occupied with a fragrance that he noticed on his way to the stage. A sweet fruity smell. Soft and speaking music'a come hitherto smell. He was walking past the lounge area when he noticed a gal in simple jeans and tee walking towards the dress room. He crossed her and her frangrance jerked him. He turned around but she had already walked into the dresser's room. He was surprised to see a gal attired so simply but whose frangrance had the touch of naughtiness, the frangrance of a siren'.ASR knew he could walk into but he avoided that area'coz he knew, he would see all bare chested models, gushing over his presence.  And he also thought that of she went to AR's dressers, he will get to meet her at the party'"If she was worthy enuf"'ASR smirked and got back to the current show where they were displaying AR's cillection line.

The clothes were appreciated by each and all and it was time for THE MOMENT.

Nerves were high'.and then dropped from the sky an angel.. The Pallu had covered her face '..every body was mesmerised by the sight'the hall was silet''the bridal lehenga was amazing and the petite frame with her translucent smooth satin skin'looked perfect. The spot light on the still frame worked magic.

ASR made a mental note of giving Aman a Hike in salary and a big fat bonus. He knew Lavanya and Aman were going around and he planned to arrange a small holiday for two as his appreciation for the job.

and slowly she started walking'.(the pallu was fixed to the back stage for the effect so when Khushi walked ahead it would reveal her face and fall down giving her eteral beauty the justice. Aman had specifically arranged this coz he knew that khushi in the attire would create sensation and the collection would be a raving hit ) every one were sighing over the beauty of the piece being portrayed. And then just on cue'..as planned'.as Khushi walked the Pallu stayed back, revealing her face slowly'her straight chin ,soft petal rose smiling lips, Small staright nose'.lovely satin smooth cheeks and skin and then those eyes'.the eyelids were down like a bride's shud be'.a bit shy a bit nervous'she came to the front of the stage and stood again like a shy bride'and slowly lifetd those eyelids to reveal her honey coloured mesmerising eyes,..that held a smile'and nervousness of a bride. ''

She looked around, smiled and again looked down'turned around and walked back to the cheers of the spectators, oblivious of the fact, that among the crowd there was a caramel coloured eyes that were devouring her .

Arnav was stunned to see such etheral beauty'.such magnificence, such grandeur'.He was stumped by the beauty infront of him. Like they say'his heart skipped the beat and it said'.SHE IS MINE'.I WANT HER.

Precap:

Who is that girl

Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
She is mine, I want her .. wow! Bold ASR!

Thanks for the PM :)
A... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Very Interesting Tina
mtina0207 thumbnail

Thanks Shagun,...appreciate...
Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyamittal

hey good writing keep it up!!!! i always wanted to see khushi as educated n highly acting in highly sofesticated way!!!!!

Thanks a ton...I just hope i can do the justice to all the appreciation