Users

Frequent Posters

barfi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
you r doing a fab job great update thanx
kirthiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
again an intelligent khushi! and an anger driven asr...! well thats one thing that pull me to read ur update... ðŸ˜Š and arnav trying to tease khushi! ðŸ˜† great update dear...😉 waiting for the next update... ðŸ˜ƒ
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haha, lovely part 11!! Really enjoyed reading it :D
My faovrite part:

"He gave her a measured look, what if I wanna make u my something? "

Aww, so cute!! ðŸ˜³
gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nce nce nce
arshi cat fi8 is awsum
ven ASR ll tak over Shyam company?
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesumly funny update i dono how many time i will say but i just loved their nok jhok n whole stamp paper thing was soo hilarious cant wait for thursday thnxs for pm
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome

loved it
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW !! Great update. Waiing for the next one!!
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful update
thanks for pm
cont. soon
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Friends...Thanks once again for lovely comments...a BIG hug to all of you...trust me when i say ur comments really really motivate me to move ahead...i just love the excitement that some ur comments have, love that u care enuf to let me know the right way...and also love that u are still with me...Pls stay...
Here is the next chapter...
Read. hope u love and hope u comment...having a typically low day...hope ur comments liven me up
Mwah...

Khushi said as much to herself as to him, "Don't do that."

He looked even more amused. "Do what?"

"Purr at me."

He laughed aloud. "You're very jumpy."

She said between her teeth. "I am not jumpy. I just don't do tall, dark, and handsome."

"well Seems a pity," he murmured at last.

She gasped and then started laughing, albeit reluctantly,  "No false modesty about you, is there?"

"No false anything. What you see is what you get."

His eyes locked on hers. She looked and immediately lowered her eyes. She felt hot all of a sudden.

"I hope not," she muttered.

He considered that for a moment. Then he gave a small nod.

"I think I might just have to do something about that."

Arnav  at the club playing soccer with Viren "Hi Viren, sorry got held onto  some urgent work, so couldn't speak to you'.i wanted to say ur gal is a genius.  Am impressed, beauty with brains'what a match'.not bad huh'and then add that razor sharp tongue of hers' she is lethal, I tell u'.but tell me something, does she make any profit for ur company?

"why u saying like that ASR, Khushi is special."

"yeah, that I know'she is very special'"said ASR in a very husky sexy tone"

Viren said "sorry?"

"no I mean she doesn't have a business sense, frankly she could have minted money with the proposal she gave me and the effort she  put across in the account, but she just came square and fair with all cards down'.? I mean how real is that in today's money making world?

"Arnav, like I said, Khushi is original. I have no clue how u swung her. But this is gonna be her first account she is doing for the rich. She generally handles the job for lesser privileged, who cannot afford A&A. she does those and because it affects our profit, she takes a cut in her salary. May be that's the reason she did not think of minting money.'

Arnav was flummoxed. Is this girl really there in today's world. He was impressed by Khushi,  completely bowled over by the girl..this was the first time in ages  that he met a person who did not run for money.

"Ok'.here it goes'.Fair warning  Viren'and take this seriously am actually warning u'.i am gonna fleece Khushi from under u'I want her on my rolls'.and will do anything for the same'u are warned'do whatever u can to keep her with you and I will do everything that it takes to get her into AR group?"

"U KIDDING ME ASR? "  exclaimed Viren.

"no Viren , am not'.i want khushi, and I will have her'" the words sounded so callous.

"Khushi will never do that'?  Said Viren a bit pissed." We will see'.and u can't blame me'u are fairly warned." Fair enuf..let's see how this turns up. " added ASR.

"great . btw  I am kinda intrigued, Where does this hell cat Khushi think  that I 'THINK' from?"

It took few seconds for the question to sink into Viren. He laughed out loud'.the other members were now staring at them'."U don't want to know that'.trust me my friend u do not want to know?"

Now ASR definitely wanted to know'.he had some inclination after this enlightening laugh from Viren, but now he is gonna hear this from the horse's mouth'.the wild cat needed taming'and he was gonna enjoy doing just that.

Monday!!!!!Khushi: at ASR's office "

From the moment Khushi agreed to take on the assignment, ASR  turned into the original Nightmare Client. It was no consolation that she had known he would. Or that the rest of the office hid in broom cupboards to catch a glimpse of him when he came in for a client consultation.

She found out what he meant about teamwork. She proposed a strategy. He only agreed to the stuff he thought might be fun, regardless of her advice. And then he went and changed his mind after she had set up all the legal documents.

In the end, she banged her notebook down on the desk and stood over him, hands on her hips.

"You're blasting my reputation to bits."

He used those wonderful brown eyes to look wounded. "You never let me get anywhere near your reputation."

"My professional reputation. I've set up two different sets of legal documents for you this week and You've blown them both off. U always want some or the other change in them. Never satisfied with the final work'I have never ever have had to make so many changes.

Look I will set up another set for u and then we will sit and go thru the final one..,to set the wheel in motion.

We?" For a moment he looked surprised, then hid it smoothly. "That sounds real nice."

"No it doesn't. It sounds like hard work."

"You're going to get yourself one of those awards if you look after me like that, chre." His voice had an edge to it.

Khushi sent him a long, level look. She was beginning to learn how to deal with this Dark lord.

"Not a chance. Any idiot can sell rich people."

Arnav raised his eyebrows. "Excuse me? What are you saying here?"

"I'm saying," said Khushi with relish, "that millionaires don't count."

He asked, "How old are you?"

"Twenty-six. Why?"

"Twenty-six. That's young to be so set in your ways."

She stiffened. "Set in my ways meaning?" she echoed, stunned.

"This prejudice against millionaires," he drawled. "What have we ever done to you?"

Her eyes narrowed to slits. "Employed me," she said literally. "And been a damned nuisance about it."

ASR was thoughtful. "And that's all? Or has some tycoon dumped you in the past and the rest of us are getting his punishment. Is that why Aman is so protective of you'he is scared that we rich will hurt u"

Her body twitched. For a moment he thought she might break into a little war dance.

But she did not. She gritted her teeth so hard that he could see the muscle working in her jaw.

"Nobody dumps me," she said grandly.

He looked skeptical.

"Look," said Khushi. "Millionaires come in two types, right? Those who got lucky. Boring. Those who worked for it. Obsessed. Not a lot I can do with either, professionally."

ASR absorbed this. There was more truth to it than he liked. He began to see that this was a battle he might not win now but eventually will .

"And personally?" he murmured in that hot sexy drawl that he knew made her shiver, no matter how much she didn't want it to.

She shivered. And stopped herself. And glared, then looked down.

"None of your business," she said curtly.

ASR gave her the slow, intense, up and under look "And if I make it my business?" he purred.

She met his eyes. No cold sweat. Not much of anything at all. He had the feeling he had opened the door into a vast ice room.

"Then I quit."

He pursed his lips in a soundless whistle. "You're serious."

"Believe it," said khushi suddenly sounding a lot older than twenty-six.

He was silent for a moment. Then he said abruptly, "Okay. You win. Hate me all you like ? but get the work done.

Precap: Welcome to Hyatt and grace the blessed couple (Aman and Layanya) on their  engagement

Hola guys...enjoy and do not forget to hit like and comment...waiting for ur reviews

Love

Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my gawwwd...i am first...lol...in shock..*faints*