ThIs is good...continue soon
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved please continue cant wait for the next chapter
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey friends. thanks again for the motivation. Hope i keep receiving ur amazing feedbacks...really feels awesome to know that its been liked. And its making me nervous too thinking that i shud be able to keep up to the expectations.

Well heres chapter 3 for all of you

Chapter 3

Arnav was stunned to see such etheral beauty'.such magnificence, such grandeur'.He was stumped by the beauty infront of him. Like they say'his heart skipped the breath and it said'.SHE IS MINE'.I WANT HER'.SHE belongs to me

Arnav Stood and walked alongside Khushi, it was customary for the head of the line to walk the last walk with the show stopper. He generally hated doing that specially because of all those models trying to catch his eye and making goee faces or just for the want of having there pic plastered on page 3. But as of now  he was so looking forward to this'and he so wanted this model to grope him.

From the other side of the stage, Aman was seeing everything. He is a shrewed man. He noticed how Arnav's Body tensed once he saw Khushi and how he was totally taken in by her beauty. If there was anything like love at first sight'the mighty ASR seems to have had a fall. And real bad. He saw arnav walking backstage for the final ramp walk. His eyes fixed on Khushi, the epitome of beauty in the AR designed lehenga.

Aman was a bit worried too. Though Khushi was a bright career gal, she was still nave in ways of life and the way ASR was devouring her with his eyes, his protective instincts came out heads on. He knew ASR was a good man, but also knew that ASR was a ladies man, he wanted something he would have it'and there was no denying anything to what ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA desired. And his eyes said that he DESIRED Khushi.

Arnav came on stage. Khushi felt a kick in the gut. She wanted to see who it was, the person surely had the personna' but she did nt'.she did nt have a clue what was stopping her'. She pasted a smile on her face, and walked beside a powerful stature, clapping the hands like a professional and walked back.

Arnav on his way back on the ramp was willing the beauty to cast him a look'but not one glance'.the fact that the model ignored THE ASR made him furious. No body ignored ASR.

They all walked back the gals into their dress room. Arnav followed them but got caught among the press reporters answering how happy he was with the success of the line and who the girl was and where did he pick her up from'.

Arnav fielded the question. His eyes now desperately searching for AMAN, so that he could push this paparazzi to him and go in the hunt of his prey'.Arnav stilled'was that girl a prey'."yes she was'coz ASR surely wanted to make a meal of her.

"where the hell is Aman. Lavanya, where are u and ur lover boy?"

Lavanya: oh ASR, mmm'.Aman shud be here 'I will just get him'

ASR: no u stay and answer these people'I will get back.

Lavanya was answering all the questions but having spoken to Aman about khushi's desire to keep her identity a secret, she did not divulge any info on khusi'.Soon Khushi became the "The mysterious Girl" of the line.

ASR walked to the room and as he thought he saw the models gushing and trying to Catch ASRs eye, but the eyes that he was searching for was no where to be seen. He then spotted Aman.

At the backstage, Khushi changed into her ordinary clothes. She had no idea why her heart was beating so fast'she just had the premonition that if she did nt run her life wud nt be the same. She msgd Aman that she was leaving and ran as if death was following her. Aman came back stage to see Khushi and persuade her to stay back for the party, but deep down he thought it was gud if Kushi went.

"Aman"'.aman heard ASR, and turned around. "Congratulatiosn ASR, you show was a hit.

Arnav:"where is she?

Aman: Who?

Arnav in ASR mode: U know who'where is the my show stopper.

Aman: (eyebrows hitting his hairline) cuse me'MY SHOW STOPPER''ASR '..????

ASR: Stop it AMAN'.i want to meet her..get her to me.

Aman: Sorry ASR, she left'

ASR: left what do you mean she left, she is a show stopper, she needs to stay for the party'.WHAT THE HELL DO U MEAN SHE LEFT.

AMAN: ASR she does not want to be introduced or does nt want her name to be acknowledged. She left and I think we shud just Let her be'

ASR: (Arnav did nt understand the feeling'the lust had hit him hard'he did nt want to analyse any other feeling for this girl'.she had ignited a fire in him and only she could douse that in him. Gone was the thought of the girl in siren frangrance'this was urgent, this was important) Aman, listen I need her.

Aman: sorry??

ASR: I mean'.i want to rope her as a face for AR group, now that Tanya is gone'.please get her to me.

Aman: (was Unsure of what exactly ASR wanted from Khushi. Khushi was his best bud and he did nt want to jeoperdise her life'.He knew, the moment he put them in the same frame, that these two would keep each other grounded, both very similar in too many ways. But he also knew how short tempered and hard headed ASR was, and given an option he could hurt his khush and he couldn't allow that. Khushi was like a sister he never had'his best friend, his only mate since childhood who understood him and trusted him blind foldedly. He could nt do this to her. If these two were meant to be, fate would have other means to get em together). Sorry ASR, I am not at the liberty to divulge her information. And ASR I know that look of urs'.U just don't need her for AR, u have ur own personal Agenda.

ASR: ENOUGH AMAN. Do not forget u are a hired hand. Give me the information or else u are fired.

Aman: let me have the paper ASR, I will put my signature wherever u want me too.

ASR: (completely stunned at this change in table'.AMAN just called his bluff. Generally aman always had a cheeky come back on his fired statement..but today he gave in'.why??????. who was this girl, Aman was generally very honest and loyal to him, so what was it about this gal that demands Amans loyalty over me' ASR is restless. He does nt like mystery and this surely was mystery' He knows that they cannot be an item as Aman is already involved with La but'La'yes'she will tell me who the mystery lady is)'..The MAN is on a MISSION.

ASR: La'.

LA: Yes ASR.

ASR: (In his very ASR 'no nonsense style) I need to have a word with you. I want the details of the show stopper.

LA: (she had already received the message from Aman that ASR will come to her for Khushi's details and under no circumstances she is to divulge the information. come what may. She Loved Aman and also loved this protective side he had for Khushi. People were amazed that she was nt jealous of Khushi for the relationship aman shared with her. But la never felt threatened by Khushi, if anything, khushi was a strong link in their relationship. She was a relative that brought naughtiness to the relationship like a sister in law and she loved having her)

"Sorry ASR, am not at a liberty to divulge the information.

Asr: what the !!!! this is damn frustrating'.u both are fired'.

La: YES Asr. Like Aman said, let us know where to sign.

ASR: What the FFF!!!!!

(POV: who is that gal'I need to know her'I NEED her period'..and I will get her. I am gonna get you baby, by hook or crook).

ASR never said he was a gentleman and played fair. If his two most trusted people had their first call on loyalty to someone else, then he was not required to play fair. He dialled two nos'and the hunt was on'.he was a hungry predator and he wanted his prey'..and yes the girl was his prey,'and the time to play fair was long gone'.He had this big smirk on his face.

Precap:

ASR and Khushi Kumari Gupta (the corporate attorney) come face to face.

Please like and comment...would love to have ur feedback...And again kindly Buddy me for the PMs.

Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update
Oh both khushi and aman are fired
Arnav so badly wants to find khushi
Continue soon can't wait to see Arnav khushi come face to face
Thanks for pm
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5