Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
so when r posting d nxt part????
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priyamittal

so when r posting d nxt part????

i am trying to do it today...lets hope for the best...hate to keep everyone waiting
Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: udaymanyata07

πŸ‘πŸ‘thnaks..fabulous...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you
mtina0207 thumbnail
Hey friends...i would like to thank everyone who makes an effort to comment on the post. trust me its very very encouraging for the writer...would love to have more of u on board...but still thanks nevertheless to those who do... 

ASR was confused: he did nt understand how and when???? How did khushi manage to make him forget that girl???? He was nt getting an answer and his mind ran thousand miles an hour before he finally conceded defeat and went to sleep.

Khushi was all ready for a meeting with the MIGHTY ASR.

She reached his office sharp at 4. She had already informed Aman of her arrival, but as aman was out in a meeting with client, he said that he would meet her later on. La was there and came to visit Khushi

La" Hugging her: "Hey khushi, how are u." "Am good la"

La: smiling "Hey mmm Khushi'thanks for leaving my boy friend alive ydy."

Khushi: "yeah, I kept thinking u deserved better than him, but then I was angry with you too, so thought what other way could be a better torture than to let u guys be together." She winked and la laughed.

ASR was seeing this from his offfice and he smirked thinking, this girl has an answer to everything. Lets try and put her in spot and see how far she can go.

"Khushi, welcome to AR group" he called walking down the stairs.

"Thank you Mr. raizada."

"Lets go to the conference room and we can discuss the details there"

"sure:

"La can u please ask rose for some coffe in Conference room"

La"Sure ASR"

ASR and Khushi were having coffee, when

ASR" So u do not like Men with money?"

Khushi: "whats to like in that?" making a disgusted face.

ASR: his hand stilled and the coffee mug hung mid air His eyes glinted wickedly "Is that a challenge?"

Khushi: "take it any way you want"

ASR sized khushi up for quite some time, before smiling and having his coffee.

He nodded. "You know, you are interesting."

"Oh gosh. You really know how to flatter a girl. But do u even realise when u say a girl is interesting u give an impression that she is a statue kept in a museum '.as if saying"Hey man that's an interesting piece to disect and study".

She widened her eyes at him. They were sea green and eloquent, with heartbreakingly long lashes. Smitten copywriters had been known to compose odes to them.

ASR: (God there is no pleasing this girl) Oh trust me u aint a museum piece and I aint interested in disecting you. What I am currently interested to know is how to get you interested in me," he said coolly.

Khushi: an expression of "whaattt" passed by her face, but she composed herself and said." "We are talking professionally, of course."

His lids dropped. "Take it any way you want," he quoted back at her.

Khushi was losing her calm'this man was getting on her nerves. Not just by his sharp retort but also coz he was undisputedly very hot and handsome and his attention was giving her heart beats a complete different rhythm.

ASR: I am a bit disappointed in you khushi"

Khushi: "what??? How dare'.Ok forget. Do u mind telling me why? (surprised at this turn of event)

ASR: sure it's a pleasure '.i had heard a lot many praises about u from Viren'.and thought having young blood in my team would get energy and also new thoughts. But u pre judged me without even asking what was needed.

Khushi had this 'I don't believe this is happening' look on her face. "U need us coz u want us to legalise all that you do and people shud accord to everything u say, inturn making them love you and ur organisation.

ASR confused: "You're as smart as a whip, aren't you?" Just briefly there was a hint of annoyance in the voice that asked "why would I want people to love me"

Khushi: I don't know'may be u planning to become PP or MMS

Arnav: "What'."

Khushi" Yeah u could want to be elected as a president or the prime minister (Man mohan singh- MMS, does that ring a bell????)

ASR had an expression of "Is this girl for real" on his face

But tell you what our indian political scenario wont suit you

ASR"with raised eyebrow: "Oh really and why do u think so?

Well u are far too dominating to be docile like PP and MMS. So u cant be either of them. The first and foremost requirement for that post is to keep mum'..even when ur bloody arse is on fire. And that's certainly not u.

ASR" U know me that well haan?? Interesting'By the way just out of curiosity, when did u see me with my BLOODY ARSE, as you put it , on fire?

Khushi blushed hard'.this guy was shameless.

But Khushi wasn't backing out

One does nt need to see the actual product to know the person's character and now if u don't mind, kindly enlighten me on the agenda for the meeting?

ASR" I want to overtake a competitor and I wanna take that company by any means possible. Draft the best proposal that u think ASR needs to put across. I don't wanna lose that company?

Khushi"what?' Khushi was surprised to hear this?

ASR: stood up looking out to the sea: "yes I actually wanna ruin this guy? And so wanna take over everything that he has taken from my sister. U know this business belonged to my sis which this bas***d (her ex husband)took over by cheating her and I need to get it back and I need it bad. Real bad'I don't mind whatever the cost. Don't leave any stone unturned to legally bind that guy'"

Khushi: one side u say u wanna ruin him, another side u don't mind cost? When u pay him a huge some 'u gonna help him right? So ASR,  What going on in ur head?

ASR: first Take over, then I ll ruin him.

"hmmm". Khushi was scared, excited and touched at the same time;

Scared coz she was getting the gist of Arnav as an enemy'touched, coz he was nt ruining what was his siters, he wanted to get it back for his sister and excited: coz this surely had a promise of one roller coaster ride.

Arnav was confused: why did he share such a vital piece of personal info with khushi, even Viren was not aware of the reason. What was it about this gal that made him overlook the caution.

Khushi: so u want me to draft a legalese ensuring that once this office is overtaken by you, there is no loop hole left in the clauses/agrrement drafted , where he can again manipulate to his own needs. But ASR if am not mistaken, u wanted me on board with all that new blood Funda, was to bring new ideas'.do u think u can give me some time to think over this idea of urs

How long: don't know'.but yeah two days minimum'.

ASR: two days: what are u gonna do in the two days.

Khushi: ponder.

ASR smiled: he told Khushi, "u know khushi, we gonna make a brilliant team.

Khushi: Nope..no doing team'.u explain, I ll implement. I don't do teams.

ASR :What the???

Some thing he realised then;

"Khushi, just so u know, today there are two most important things in my life: a) ruining my brother in law and b) finding my mystery girl

He kept looking at khushi all the while. She blushed hard at the name of mystery girl, which surprised ASR and he smirked. Oh he could render her speechless all right , but the fire brand came and hit u just right back

"And yes I forgot not two'three last one being getting u interested in me? " said ASR in a smirky raised eyebrow way.

Kushi was so stunned he was flirting with her in the same line as mentioneing the need to find his mystery girl: my what shameless character.. Khushi had a perfect O shaped face, depicting her surprise. She got up and began to walk out. ASR said "Khushi'u didn't acknowledge my last sentence'

Khushi: real angry (this side her emptions are playing havoc and the other side Arnav's closeness what meddling with her sane mind): "u want acknowledgement: take this "WHAATTTEVERRR".

Precap: ASR is jealous

Do like and comment...waiting to know what u liked
hey do let me know if u think any part is not interesting or losing the charm...comment people...am still waiting

Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the pm dear.😊..and enjoyed reading your ss. Actually i completed reading all your six chapters then i got your Pm of 7 th chapter also...i enjoyed reading them all at a single time..i felt am reading some beautiful novel waiting for your next update😊..must say..you write very well keep it up,dear
Edited by rockingcouple - 11 years ago
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple

Thanks for the pm dear.😊..and your ss was just fabulous to read..i enjoyed reading it..waiting for your next update😊

hey thank you...just updated the new chapter
hope u like that too
mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm..
good workπŸ‘
lola2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it definitely is one roller coaster ride...πŸ˜†
that is being superbly written by you and read by all ofus...enjoying it to the hilt...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
continue...