Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dorindakate

Thanks for the pm...

So glad that Khushi was able to blow Arnav away with her presentation!!!

Love your competent, resourceful, confident, stand-her-ground doesn't -take-crap-from-anybody Khushi!!!!  You go girl!!!

As usual Arnav has sown the seeds of his own destruction (or whatever)...this boy just never learns...He has too much confidence in himself and his Harvard education...

Can't wait to read what new twists and evasions Khushi has in store for him...

thanks a ton for the comments and liking the work...and what a way to describe Khushi. what i liked about this character was all put here...i also liked the fact that she is self sufficient as is Arnav...and that is what makes her interesting and the fact that two self sufficient people will turn needy...is yet to watch
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update tins...precap looks very interesting. 
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update!! awesome
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushshri

Nice update tins...precap looks very interesting. 

Thanks rush,,,...yeah precap is good but will take shape after two more updates

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hope u will update the next part today. eagerly waiting ...
mtina0207 thumbnail
Hey friends...Thanks much much much for the comments...appreciate all ur efforts and it makes me smile each time i read a new messsage and such lovely words... 
Here is the next chapter...just one clarification: ASR will meet his SS on Thursday...but am sure u will enjoy reading this nok jhok of ASR and khushi...do comment and let me know how u liked the part...if u have any idea on how ASR shud meet his show stopper...lemme know...ur idea might just click
 ...Enjoy chapter 11

Hellooo!!!! Something rings the bell?

What the!!!!

"Give me 1000 bucks."

What ?

Khushi takes out a piece of stamp paper (tongue in cheek) and hands it to ASR.

"what the hell is this?"

"oh boy, u can't read English either, damn'u seriously shud have attended the school u know, missing initial period, which is the foundation of any student can be lethal and embarrassing in future."

"Khushi!!!!! U ARE TRYING ME?"

AM I? oh anyways, now that u can't read''this is the patent papers, where its written that WHAT THE is now in all reasonable aspect, my property and any use of this by anyone, entitles me to a royalty.

I know I know,'the amount is really low, but then u see am a reasonable person'the amount of time u use what the'I will be rich in no time MR. RAIZADA"

"seriously'.? Are u for real girl'.and this stamp paper is fake? It does not have government seal.

"Oh so u noticed, not bad'.anyways, no harm trying.

Very funny, now if u don't mind can we go ahead, I have another meeting lined up.

Khushi back to her  prof self, "sure".

ASR hated himself at that moment,  the glint was lost in her, which he had seen a while back.

"I was saying that the best way for u to take revenge is for u to publicly withdraw the support. Once you do that, the other companies wanting to take over will pull their hands off'.this will create panic and the creditors and banks will also want their money. If u look at their financial , they are insolvent and will need to liquidate".

I have two questions here

Pls shoot

First: how does this absolve me of my liability and how is this beneficial to me

There are two ways:

a)u will only be liable to pay to ur bank and creditors who have the claim, them being secured

b) if u can prove there is fraud involved, u might not need to pay to either of these, but I am not in favour of  the second one'coz that will mean innocent suffering coz they relied on ur name.

and that's not favorable.

"O so now u are my PR agent too"

No ASR I am urs nothing. I am a legal consultant to AR group, but as I am one'I need to see all the angles of a decision that might affect AR Group.

"He gave her a measured look, what if I wanna make u my something? "

"whats ur second question

"How does this give me personal satisfaction. U seem to have skipped that part where I mentioned I wanna give this back to my sis?

"Frankly, u will only burden ur sister with doubt, blackened name and a company on whom no one will rely. Do u really think that the status of the Jashn is not known to the public., they do, they just are quiet coz ur name is attached and they know there money won't go wasted. But truly, where effectiveness is concerned, the name is in tatters. Not worth it. U wud rather gift ur sister a new scale line, an extension of AR group on the same line as ur sis. In fact u can absorb these creditors to this new line as well. This will give u a good name too'.

Then tell me why not take over that company once its deemed sick.

Not an option as that will attach Shyam Jha to that company. U want him out. So let that dissolve and then take over parts.

Ur satisfaction is Shyam has nothing and u get to gift ur sister the same thing that she likes in AR group without  making her realize or bring into picture her old life.

He gave her a leveled look. Tell me khushi, do u earn profit for A&A. ? WHAT????

"Do you earn profit for A&A"

Khushi made a disgusting face. "I heard u the first time ASR, come to ur point."

U know u are intelligent, but u do not have business acumen.

"probably that's the reason am still grounded and not as high flying snob like u. '

"Come again???" (ASR was surprised that she understood the underlying message, that he meant. She could have minted the money out of AR through this but she almost gave a 100% fool proof solution. She is so nave'good she did not get into business. She would never have survived in this greedy world)

Why, u not sharp enuf to get what I mean? "what the!!!!"

"that makes it additional 1000.

ASR had a smile on his face.  U have a good solution Khushi, but I need personal satisfaction and I want to ruin him 'I want to publicly humiliate him..

So thanks for the advice but please go make the takeover proposal'

"OMG OMG OMG'..i knew it'I knew it'I told Viren u don't think with ur brains but from'."khushi stopped'"From?? Asked Arnav'." Mmm   wohhh'.mmm'Never mind" said khushi'she dialed a no

"Hello Viren?, hi this is Khushi,'.i told u we can't do anything with these people loaded with money'they have huge ego and they think from'u know what'.hey listen'do u think u can assign someone else for this''" Arnav snatched the phone from her hand before she could complete the sentence. "what the hell? How dare u snatch my phone?"

ASR was very calm and said, "simple, coz we have not yet finished our conversation. Viren, I will give u a buzz later on and no I won't accept anyone else on this project now. See you'".Khushi snatched her phone back. "hello Viren'hello? hello?  She was sooo furious"o hello'..this is a democratic country'.we can decide what we want to do'.and who we want to deal with."

Again ASR was calm'u are the one on this project khushi, deal with this'.if not u then no AR group accounts with A&A'.really'cool lets go ahead'.I am not on board '"she folded her hands across her chest standing spine straight. "U know something Viren told me u will never do that and just to ensure I read the contract u have with AR, minimum 5 year, any one breaking the terms will pay compensation'.sooo???? Khushi was now feeling catty'.she had the one on u expression.

Fair enuf, if u are not on this account, I will fire Aman from the job'.he is ur dear friend, isn't he'."

Reaaallly? Cool'lets have it'.she dialed a number and put this on speaker.."Hey love? U left AR already is it?" ASR was totally furious on this note'how dare Aman call khushi love'.." Hey honey'"said Khushi.."and arnav saw red "Listen buddy u on speaker alrite? I am standing with ASR and have refused to take up on the account  with him, but he is threatening me with  ur dismissal'.?"

"What? Khushi ASR will never do that? He is a very practical man?

"AAn haan ..Achhcha? seriously Aman? well I am yet to see that side I must say'coz I think he seriously thinks from'" she gave him a once over'.Holding her eyesite at that one spot for a second longer'."anyway'.the fact is u are on speaker and am talking infront of him, so am not lying'.so u tell me 'what'.i don't want to be on this project"

"Khush, if u uncomfortable, let go babes. " Thanks Aman I love you, and listen, once he fires you, come to me, I swear we will sue AR group for injustice,  and I will also search for a job for youuu???

Arnav again snatches the phone, "I DO NOT PAY YOU TO ENTERTAIN PERSONAL CALLS DURING OFFICE HOURS'GET BACK TO UR WORK?

Khushi was again smiling'two on u smile.

ASR had had it'U think u r smart'?" khushi just nodded her head with a smirk on her face.

"well Khushi kumari gupta, lets see, If u move out of this project, I will sue A&A and ruin the entire firm. Will personally leak the info on what we shared and blame it on u'..and trust me, AR group has certain rep like u said in the market and am sure people will believe me'.so it won't be just my account, ur entire integrity would be questioned and u will slowly lose ur reputation."

"U wud nt dare?" . "I would advise u not to try me'.but then again'Try me khushi"

"U are heartless'."   Well'I am lucky atleast ur antics won't give me heart attack?

God he is crazy. Now tell me khuhsi. What were u telling Aman and Viren, where do I exactly think from if not from my brain?"   "What??????"   "U heard right?" "a gentleman would never ask that"

"Really? But when did I claim to be one?"

Khushi turned beat root '.this intrigued ASR, 'he needed to know this.

"Listen, I will get u ur proposal on one condition."

"u do not have any hope of a condition Khushi, u don't have choice'but anyways'am feeling generous so let's hear u out"

I will get the proposal done, but u wont, I REPEAT U WON'T ask this question again?

Arnav raise d his one eyebrow. Now he was intrigued. If one thing khushi must know about him,its shud be that never ask ASR not to do something as if ur life depended on it'.it just kicks him alive'.."

He raised an eyebrow. It made him look like the God of the Underworld. Relaxed and amused but still, definitely, a Dark Lord.

Khushi said as much to herself as to him, "Don't do that."

He looked even more amused. "Do what?"

"Purr at me."

He laughed aloud. "You're very jumpy."

She said between her teeth. "I am not jumpy. I just don't do tall, dark, and handsome."

"well Seems a pity," he murmured at last.

She gasped and then started laughing, albeit reluctantly,  "No false modesty about you, is there?"

"No false anything. What you see is what you get."

His eyes locked on hers. She looked and immediately lowered her eyes. She felt hot all of a sudden.

"I hope not," she muttered.

He considered that for a moment. Then he gave a small nod.

"I think I might just have to do something about that."

Precap

Once a Nightmare Client, always a Nightmare Client (ASR nightmare client contdJ)

enjoy friends and dont forget to comment  waiting eagerly for the review  
Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice...loved how Aman speaks to her and how Arnav did not like it..love it when he is jealous...and love this Khushi, thanks for the update.
KKKA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
EMM TINA 0207 

THAT WAS FIRE AND FIRE ALL THE WAY LOVED THEIR CAT AND DOG FIGHT 

HE IS SO CURIOUS AND SHE IS SO NOT TELLING HIM ANYTHING 

LOVING IT 

THANKS FOR THE PM 

KEEP ME POSTED 

KKKA
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very well written.. its fabulous

some suggestions

If you want the story to have more mass appeal then while writing trying to follow a little general approach.

I am completeley fine with your writing coz i understand economics and Business management  very well. But a common reader who might not be too accustomed to it might not understand the jargons and Fundas that Aranv and Khushi are talking and dealing with. Thos business deals, policies and terms  used in the write up might be alien to that reader. If possible just cut out that a little i mean the emphasis on their business talk and make the conversation a liitle simpler by keeping the business topic intact.
I hope u r understanding what i meant.

I hv no problem in understanding..just said so that u can reach out to larger readers..who should not avoid this post just bcoz they dont  understand too much business talk and want simple naughty talks.

I hope u didnt mind my advice.. u  can ignore it.. gud luck ðŸ˜ƒ

..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it.. 😊

thanx 4 d pm..