NEW FF ON MAANEET:NAINA TORE

chandreyeeroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😊HEY FRIENDS CHECK THIS NEW FF I HAVE WRITTEN AND PLEASE ENCOURAGE ME BY LIKING IT AND COMMENTING IF YOU WOULD WANT ME TO CONTINUE😊
                FF:NAINA  TORE
                  (HIS EYES)
prolougue-----------
LOVE -THIS FOUR LETTRED WORD IS SO POWERFULL THAT IT CAN WIPE OFF ANY MISTAKE ,ANY FOLLY.BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HURT YOUR MOST LOVED ONES AND LATER REALISE YOUR MISTAKE'''''''''''''''''. IS IT THEM OR IS IT YOU WHO SUFFER???
THEN THE WORD IS GUILT AND REMORSE AND CAN LOVE REALLY WIPE THAT OFF'''..WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE PERSON YOU LOVED THE MOST IS TRULY HURT BY YOU AND STILL LOVES N CARES FOR YOU ,STILL BLEEDS IF YOU GOT A SCRATCH,STILL STANDS BY YOU WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD IS BLAMING YOU,STILL THAT PERSON IS READY TO FIGHT JUST TO KEEP YOU SAFE'''''FIGHT AGAINST THERE OWN LIFE AND LET YOU WIN''''''''.EVERY LOVE STORY HAS A POSITIVE BEGINNING AND ENDING IF IT IS TRUE LOVE ,EVEN AFTER ONE OF THEM IS NOT THERE LOVE TAKES CARE OF OTHER.THEY LOVED EACH OTHER BUT WITH TIME WILL PRIORITIES CHANGE AND GAIN MORE IMPORTANCE THAN EACH OTHER?WILL HE GET A CHANCE TO APOLOGISE?OR WILL SHE LEAVE BEHIND HER LOVE, THEIR LOVE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM?
WILL SHE EVER FULFILL HER FIRST PROMISE TO HIM-----HER LAST BREATH WILL BE HIS NAME'''.WILL HE ALLOW HER TO LEAVE HIM ALONE.ALONE TO SUFFER WITH GUILT OF LOOSING HER.SHE WAS HIS ANGEL ,HIS LIFE AND WHEN SHE WILL LEAVE HIM FOREVER ,FOR HIM ,WILL SHE TURN OUT TO BE THE SOLE REASON OF HIS DESTRUCTION???OR WILL THERE BREATH MINGLE FOR THEM TO BECOME ONE AGAIN.
here is d special poem 4 dis ff which depicts all d emotions of dis ff all emotions of geet---------https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNnjbmqqfXk

naina tore bole,bole hame kaisi kaisi baate re
suraj birha ka dhale nahi 
kaise kate rate bolo piya re
kisne ye sindoori ranga hai rang
subah ke mathe pe bolo piya re

naina more bhole,bughe kaha
teri jhooti baate re
man ki hatheli pe rakha hai kya
kyun na bata tere palke uta ke
thora jatate hai piya more
thora chupate hai more piya se

naina tore bole hame kaisi kaisi baate re...

my other work- maaneet 1)ss:shringaar

index--
part 1 n 2 scroll down and 
part 33- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1743814?pn=52
part 34- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1743814?pn=54
part 35-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1743814?pn=57

THREAD 2-

Edited by chandreyeeroy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGG
dis was so goood...
im really impressed wid ur writing n choice of words...
u described it sobeautifull..it touched me...
i loved d way u expressed dose unlimited shades...
great going gal..
keep it up
love
mishty

chandreyeeroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_mishty

OMGGG

dis was so goood...
im really impressed wid ur writing n choice of words...
u described it sobeautifull..it touched me...
i loved d way u expressed dose unlimited shades...
great going gal..
keep it up
love
mishty

thnxxx di ill postt sum prts soon

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome start 

continue soon and plzz add me to the pm list

love
Sana
chandreyeeroy thumbnail
charecter sketch-

GEET HANDA-A happy childhood,with normal teenage problems.She was not the topper of the class but surely a good student,and good at sports too(karate champion). As she grew up''''..now she was working as an assistant cinematographer and was happy with her job.WELL ,BUT HER TIME OF ENJOYING FREEDOM IS WELL OVER.Mom and dad wants her to settle down''''''.daughter's already 29.  

GEETS MAA(Rano Handa)-EXTREMELY caring and SELF SACRIFISING(traits inherited by geet),has modern and rational thinking and is more of a friend to geet.  

GEET'S  PAPA(Mohinderlal Handa)-AN extremely lively and jolly person and is a software engeeneer,a loving and caring dad but is not very close to her as most of the time he travels for business trip.

GEET'S YOUNGER BROTHER(RAJVEER HANDA AKA RAAJ)-A caring brother who loves and fights with geet a lot,he is 26 and presently a software engeeneer.

MAAN SINGH KHURANA-Owner of the famous KHURANA CONSTRUCTION ,he has evrything money ,power,family''''''.but still nobody knows the real him,tries to understand him,and thus he mostly maintains a dual character and behind the closed doors of his room he is only MAAN.He is MAAN the MAN aged 32.

MAAN'S DAD(YASH SINGH KHURANA)-He lost his wife during her third child birth and from then onwards he lives for his children n mother.A retired business man but a constant support to maan both in workfeild and emotionally.

MAAN'S DADIMA(SAVITRI DEVI)-Handled the business since she lost her beloved husband,a moral support to her son and grandchildren,maan's favourite,modern and a perfect defination of respectable woman.

MAAN'S BRO(DEV SINGH KHURANA)-Aged 28 this young gentleman is total opposite of his brother,funny and loveble.He's not interested in joining family business and is a piolot.His decisions are supported by MAAN and loves his girlfreind PARI SINGHANIA truly who is his neighbour and an aspiring film editor .There relationship is not known to either of there family members.

MAAN'S SIS(ANWESHA KHURANA)-Girlish and pampered.After her birth dadi said that her mother is back in her form.This health consious and innocent girl is presently doing eng honours and is irritated with protective brothers.She shares a very special bond with ROMEO D SOUZA whos a textile industry owner and her childhood friend.Both feel a lot more than freindship for each other but don't know about eachothers feelings.

ADI  AND  PINKI-Accountant and receptioanist of K.C..left handed help of MAAN.

Edited by chandreyeeroy - 12 years ago
chandreyeeroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu555

awesome start 

continue soon and plzz add me to the pm list

love
Sana

hiii ,thnxx a lot 4 lykin,iv added d charector sketch u can chech it.
chandreyeeroy thumbnail
PART 1
'BACK BACK A BIT MORE PERFECT DONT MOVE ,LIGHTS  YAH YES THE SHADOW OF HER FIGURE IS IN PREFECT COMBINATION TO THE BACKGROUND,CAMERAMAN ROLL...BRILLIANT WORK DONE PEOPLE 'THAT WAS THE USUAL LIVELY GEET  IN THE SETS.AND AS SOON  AS SHE USED TO HEAR THE WORDS PACK UP  SHE WOULD RUN HOME  AS IF SHE HAS TO COMPETE TO A CHEETAH.
AT HANDA HOME-
MAA-GEET .RAJ COME FOR DINNER NOW.
AFTER 15 MINS.
MAA-I SAID NOW RAJ ,ENOUGH OF UR WORK,FIRST HAVE A PROPER FAMILY DINNER
PAPA-BETA STOCK MARKE...
GEET-NO BUSINESS TALK AT DINNER TIME  PAPA
RAJ-U DONT KNOW THAT IS WHY...
GEET-U KNO WELL BHAI THAT  YOUR TEASE WONT BOTHER ME SO WHY TO WASTE YOUR ENERGY
MAA-I AM FEDUP WITH BOTH OF YOUR FIGHTS,NOW ENOUGH.
GEET-MAA KAL FLIGHT  IS AT 6 IN MORNING
PAPA-COMPLETED PACKING??
GEET-YUP ,ATLAST FIRST MARRIAGE THAT I AM GOING TO ATTEND SINCE BITH AND THAT TO OF MY BEST FRIEND MUSKI.
=====================================================

PRECAP:I AM SORRY MR. AND MRS. MAAN SINGH KHURANA ,ILL GIVE YOU BOTH A COMPLIMENTARY MEAL ,PLSS FORGIVE ME.😃

please hit the like button and post comments😭
chandreyeeroy thumbnail

Part 2-

In Khurana Mansion-

Dadima 'Good morning evrybody'.

Dev and Anni-Good morning dadi''''morning dad

Dad-Dev why did you wake up this early??you had a late night flight yesterday am I wrong?

Dev- no dad I have a habit.

Anni-Now where is Maanbhai'''.evreyday same routine 10 mins late to breakfast table ,ask him-I was in the gym''..oh wow''..he's already well built  what will happen if he skips his exercise routine a day or two??/

Maan(enters all ready for work)-Anni I was packing my bags so got extra 1.5 mins late,and  your previous question'''well I like staying fit,if that answer suits you''''''dadi and everyone- I will not be home for 4 days.i have some personal work and will visit Mumbai for that.

Dev- Bro personal work'''.tell me you have finally found a bhabhi for me''..and you want to spend some personal time with'''..

Maan-Dev ,how many times should I tell you that im not interested in marriage as of now.

Everyone  byeaaa!!!

======================================

precap-first meet😃

please hit the like button and post comments😭

chandreyeeroy thumbnail
PART 3

At the same time in KHURANA MANSION and HANDA RESIDENCE-

Dadima and Rano-NOT NOW, NOT  NOW''''.THEN WHEN WILL HE/SHE GET MARRIED???

DAD AND PAPA-DESTINY'''''..WHEN IT HAS TO HAPPEN IT WILL DON'T WORRY.

AT AIRPORT-(FRIENDS FROM HERE MAANEET PLOT STARTS PREVIOUSLY I WAS JUST GIVING YOU ALL A BACKDROP OF KHURANA N HANDA HOUSE)

ALL PASSENGERS OF FLIGHT NO.SQ403 PLEASE '''''''''''''''''

GEET-HUH THIS SECURITY CHECK !!!

Let me buy a coffee for myself''''''.excuse me cold cafe  plss and a news paper too''''yeah thnxxx(shes walking towards the waiting area when bumps with MAAN.

MAAN-im sorry I did not see

Geet 'oh no actually I was not concentrating im sorry

Maan-yeah that's fine '''''oh plsss you go ahead,ladies first

Geet 'yeah thanks.

(well well when dey bump in2 each odr bymistake dere mobiles fall n gets xchanged when dey pik it up)\

Maan and geets cell rings'''''''

Maan-hel'

Rano-beta make sure that you are dressed properly for the wedding,don't wear short clothes which exposes a lot and talk a bit less,walk with poise, you will meet many people there and congratulate her from my side.

Maan thinking ye dadima  now what is wrong with her why will I wear exposing dress n short clothes she knows tht I always wear suit pant???

Maan-why will I wea''''..

Rano-male voice'''''..oh my god I did not know my daughter is so fast finally she  found a guy .but wait beta what is your name and are you going to the wedding with her ,do you want to spend some personal time,how much do you earn,what state do you belong to,'''''''''''''''''

Maan thinking oh no !!!my phone got exchanged with that girl and she is facing the same problem like me shadi shadi SSHHHAAADIII.AS IF NOTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT MARRIAGE THE GREAT.

ON THE OTHER HAND-

Geet saw dadima flashing on the mobile screen

Geet-I remmember my dadima passing away when I was 3 yrs old'''''''..may be god has provided her with a cell phone lets see what she has to say'''..huh dumb bad joke pick up the call Geet your phone has been exchanged with that person ,maybe by picking up the phone you will be able to trace that person'''''..

Geet-hello

Dadima-hell'''''''..female voice

Geet on the other hand is searching for maan near the waiting area thereby not paying much attention towards the call

Geet-hello dadima??you are there??

Dadima-yes yes beta where is maan

Geet- he must be here only '''''sumwhere

Dadima thinking that she is someone special to maan ,lets see how deep there relationship is''..

Dadima- beta where are u going???

Geet-mumbai dadi

Dadima-and for what ??

Geet- shadi

Dadima gets the biggest shock of her life '''''.what shaadi maan said he is not interested in marriage,and now this girls says shes going to marru him,maan did not tell me tooo,his dadi'''''''''I want to see how is the girl''''''what is happening here''''''.was this his so called personal work''''..

Mean while geet finds maan and rushes to him an whispers dadima,an understanding maan exchanges the phones immidiately'''''..geet mouths thankyou and maan reciprocates it with a smile(million dollar smile me blushing)

LATER THEY DISCOVER THAT THEY ARE SEATE DOPPOSITE TO EACH OTHER IN THE FLIGHT-

Geet-oh hi again

Maan-your mother thought im your boyfreind didnt she??

Geet-yup it took a long time for me to make her understand wat actually happened'''''umm hope she did not ask you something stupid

Maan-actually you can continue hoping so''''..(maan in a really good mood or else mood changed seeying geet''''.MSK talking to a stranger)

Geet-im sorry

Maan- don't be that is absolutele fine infact even my dadi thought that you are my girlfreind whom im taking mumbai to secretly marry

Geet-marry marry

Maan- marry marry

Geet-huh you will understand me better both in same problemo

Maan 'yupo yupo

Meanwhile the airhostess asks maan what he wants in mocktails n by mistake spills his order on both maan and geet

Airhostess-IM SO SORRY (she reads the passengers name from the list and reads only maans name and assumes geet to be his wife)MR AND MRS. KHURANA.I WILL COMPENSATE IT WITH A COMPLIMENTARY MEAL

Geet-mrs. Khurana

Maan- mrs khurana

Gasped

Geet-oh no no you r mista''''''''

Airhostess 'excuseme mrs khurana ill just bring the order

Geet sighed and setteled down,maan laughed a bit n said

Maan-oh god why is that from the time I have met you im getting a reason to laugh'''''''''''LAUGH AFTER MANY YEARS

Geet-well same for the first part and well I do laugh occasionally but always smile a plastic smile.

Life gave them a reason to smile that day ,a smile that reached their  eyes.he was an industrialist had to always show off  n paste a grin for the investors and media,she was a cinematographer and had to always  smile n play with flattery words to get more projects in hand.

That day he unknowingly felt an unknown bond attracting them,an innocent smile that pulled him,a purity that was reflected from her soul to face.

That day ADI was happy truly happy for his boss ,he knew maan from college days .maan was a self made man,but he had built a wall around him which was difficult to break n only he and dadima where allow to penetrate that world'''''.he was a man to be respected,he was down to earth,and lived a dual life which had inner peace,turmoil,happiness,love and at the same time outer tough man impossible to break'''''''a man who was thirsty for true love n not a girl who would marry him for his money or looks or status.ADI was truly happy seeying his best friend like brother today''''''..

Adi-geet  she something''''''..maan sir is talking n laughing with her'''''''ifff ''''n prayed a silence prayer to god.

As the landing time came geet  was  making faces and when maan enquired he got to know that wat exactly could help her n bring back that angelic smile was an ear plug'''..air sickness(iv dis airsickness prob.

A lot ) maan gave her the cotton and a candy to suck for help and she sweetly smiled back

Geet noticed that maan had this genuine smile, a generous approach,a supporting being a familiar feeling''''''''he was different very different from all those who used to lust on her figure and flirt with her,feel her to be any pen which can be used as much desired and when the refil is over should be thrown''''''''''but she believed in dedication ,purity n so she was pure n untouched for being being unwrapped.

======================================

Precap:muskis shaadi n dulhe ka dost kaun socho socho😃

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND POST COMMENTS😭

savie_ thumbnail
hey ..
luved it alot..
and 3rd part was awesome ...
maan and geet's cell exchanged ...