Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update...they are meeting so often now...good..precap is exciting..as far as other F's are concrened try In love with he enemy its awesome...seducing mR. perfect is also good
chandreyeeroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

lovely update...they are meeting so often now...good..precap is exciting..as far as other F's are concrened try In love with he enemy its awesome...seducing mR. perfect is also good

yup in luv wid enemy is gr88888888888 bt shes nt cntinuing onlyyy shes quiet busy
n yes seducing mr perfect is also gud especially d last few prts...u know wat iv also read hr oneshots n odr ffs
thnxxx a lot 4 d suggestions though i relly appreciate,n luvd it...soon gonna update ...noe typing ...n well cn dedicate d update to u😉
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb part... loved it
Thanx for the PM
misty_drastifan thumbnail
good one 
but it is too short your update should be little lengthy
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandreyeeroy

frnds i hv been reading maaneet n nly maaneet ffs for past almost 7-8 months,so i will lyk to dedicate my dis ff to sum splcl writers...

1)muskaan dii with all hr ffs(her ff truly magical ws d 1st ff i read ever)
2)dilibadat-paulo diis ff r just gr8888
3)ffs lyk:you complete me
4)the mystry girl
5)a new dimension to love
6)irrevocably yours
7)remorse,immortal luv,enigma,n all saphires  ffs
8)kasak n maaneet mohabbtein
10)naadiyaa diis ff spcly simply luv
n yaa ofcource new york tyms n my irrestible kidnapper
i will relly like to thnkk all of above ryters 4 dere ffs...if u all cum ovr sum interesting ffs plss let me also know na

they all r my favourite  too... add smj1977 shruti's name also... and don't forget tonya's hilliours funny ff too...
......  and love your this ff
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what a start...nice one...please pm me on the update
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update...

luvd it..

cntnue soon..

chandreyeeroy thumbnail
😉[Saritha30] i hope u find dis lengthy ,word me it covers up 4 pages
anyway lovelies here is part 6
cmmnt cmmnt get more n more
part 6

Muski –um excuse me friends ,I think after the flight journey you will be tired ………..

Rohan-mmm  yup see we have booked the entire wing a of this hotel for our guests and all the functions will be held on the gardens and the banquet halls

The manager arrives by that time and hands over geet her room keys

Geet- thnxx,,,,,hmm room no 208

Maan-oh wow mine is 207

Adi –and im so far from all of you 201……………baby face

Muski-nope adi you are quiet close to rohan's room 202

Adi smiles and says –I like my bhabhi

Muski-see roham maintain your figure else ill run away with adi he already seems to like me…………😉

Rohan-adi mera yaar hai who mughse kabhi gaddari nahi karega n rahi baat tumhaari……………..well I say geet is sexy too…………😛😛

Maan- chalo guys enough of teasing ………………..ill like to go 2 the room have to check some mails and attend some business calls

Adi nudges geet

Geet-maan I don't know ,may be I don't have any rights to say something  but cant stop myself

Maan gives a questioning look-go ahead geet you can say whatever you want

Adi and rohan smirks while muski gives an approving look😆

Geet- I think you should keep business at a bay and engage yourself in the occasion fully…………..enjoy

(dramatic xpression)phir kal ho na ho…………………..😒

Everyone laughs at this

Maan-jo hukum mere aka

Adi- kya baat hai maan aaj suraj dakshin se ug rahi hai

Maan Whispers into his ears-adi,aaj apne jaise ek insaan se mila,hamari situations same hai but unhe handle karne ka tarika alag hai,shes much matured

Adi pats his back

In the evening ,maan  ready and guess what he is wearing???a casual jeans and a polo t-shirt total casual look(haila hell look superb In tht but nt proper 4 a mehandi ceremony naaa!!!)

Adi comes to his room n shook his head in dissapoinment-maan wear something traditional na see like im wearing kurta pyjama

Maan-no not even in my dreams I hate that rope to be tied for the pyjama

Geet enters their  room at that time and says- fine maan who told you to weat a pujama

Maan- geet wh wh…what ar….are u saying???

Geet-that instead of wearing a pyjama wear your jeans and wear a shervanins  on top……….simple

Both maan and adi gives a small smile,huh dumb what happened to there super intellegent mind………………….why couldn't they think something like this…………..oh ya maan remmember your  brains are personally booked by K.C.😕

Geet- I just came to say that when u all think of going down just give me a call too

Maan n adi nodded grinning foolishly as if they have been ordered by their teacher.

Awww…………………….

Maan barged into geets room only to find her in a towel jumping up and down with terror written  all over her

Ohhh my god shes just………………….maan stop daydreaming ,but shes soo

Just like a nanhi pari who got scared seeying a mouse or something,little did he know that she was actually his pari his dream his soul

But do dreams come trueee,maan stop thinking and help her out else it will surely remain a dream

Maan-geet stop shouting ,what happened???

Geet-I ….maan……………..bathroom………………..mouse……………………oh god its jumping

Maan grinned huh I was near it's a mouse not a rat

He went to the bathroom only to find that the mouse was sitting in the bathing mug

He picked the mug and threw it out of the window and came out to declare

Maan-Geet mouse story finished

Geet felt releived only to overcome by shame soon and turned her back towards him…………..

He smiled and said –geet get ready I am waiting out……………..while going out he threw her churni at her

As soon as geet stepped out of her room both maan and adi's jaws were dropped,

Adi-oh wowwwowhow

Maan-geet…… lehenga………….purple n blue……………..u ……..r ………gorgeous

Geet-adi n maan stop staring please u both r making me feel concious,n any way you both r looking nice

Maan-not as amuch as you senorita

Adi-oh wow majnu maan haa

Pehli baar janab file aur presentation chodke ladki ki taareef kar rahe hai

Maan shot a draggering glance at adi,which adi least cared about

Geet was laughing at both of these

Maan was still thinking about het till they reached the banquet hall below

Oh god her slim waist,her milky skin,her beautifull brown eyes

Maan how many times should I tell you stop just stop………..oh god I think my hormones have suddenly become active and r jumping like that mouse

N my heart is beating faster than light

Adi whispers into maans ear as geet is talking to muski-maan stop staring this girl is seriously having great effects on you

Maan- adi I cant help it coz shes different she didn't throw herself at me,shes natural ,shes sooo

Adi- maan babu aap to gaye

Maan- adi I want to know her more …………………..i want to be her friend

Adi-we are staying here for 3 more days enough time for msk to accomplish a task na

Maan- adi I have to be…………..no I want to be just maan n not msk with her

Geet on the other hand is thinking about maan n tells muski-hes different,he did not make any move when I was in a towel in front of him,he helped me n tried not to make the situation embarassing…………………….

Muski-akhir mere rohan ka dost hai

Geet-huh yaya

Sooon after muski was done with her mehandi and then the sagai ki rasam began

Muski made rohan wear his ring first

Then rohan bent down on his knees and says in front of every1 –muskaan I never got a chance to formally propose you na so…………………………dr.muskaan patil will u be my life,my reason to live,breathe and …………………………ummm………..woh ek minute

Maan-whispers in his ears 'well u b my soul'

Rohan-haan will u b my soul

Muski-I know maan bhai is a shayar but rohan tell me onething hospital ke cases chodke 3 lines nahi yaad rah jate tumse

Rohan- who main to bas……………….

Geet- chaddo na muski now be a good girl and tell yes though aise proposal ke baad to koi bhi bhaag jayegi but he loves you a lot so maaf bhi karde na…………..

Muski with tears says- rohan jaan , I love you tooo…………..kya karu mai tumhara haan

Rohan- baad mai bahut kuch karna mere saath abhi ke liye haan bol do bas

N afer that rohan slipped the ring on her finger n kissed it got up n hugged her

She was blushing he was happy-cute rohan-muski jodi(awww kash koi mughe bhi aise propose kare.)

Maan and geet saw union of their friends a couple much in love in front of them………………..

Precap:geet walks through the lobby frustated…………….

Maan caals her and is shocked to see her in tears

Maan-what happened geet (wiping away her tears)

Geet-nothing

Maan firmly holds her by shoulders and demands an answer

Geet for the first time noticed a determination,a strong pillar who can support her………..

She walked towards her room and left the door open for maan to follow…………which he did

chandreyeeroy thumbnail
suggestions required you ppl wnt me 2 fastforward their pre shaadi days or shall i make it a long ff with details n small conversations
also if anyone has any new idea in mind like something which can be turned up into an emotional ff do share the idea...
aur haan shaadi ke pahle n baad maaneet ke nokjhok ke ideas chahie
i do have sumthing in mind bt ur suggestions will also be helpfull

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

geet scared of mouse...

loved shyrana anjad of rohan teached by maan... waiting for next part...