Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
wow nice one
do conitnue
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well quite clear now...
so she doesnt love maan yet but if one person she wants to spend her married life it will b maan...
sorry but i feel that keeping maan in dark she is cheating him and the love he has for her...
well security thing can b one reason but her dual life shudnt b only transparent to neil and dev but the person whom she is actually settling...well she admitted she doesnt love maan but when she says she loves him isnt that cheating and lying outright to him...
idk probably i might hv misinterpreted  the point u want to say...i might b wrong in grasping wat u want to portray...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 19 ... awesome ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...
chandreyeeroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Very nice update. Now that u have clarified N & C relationship it is easier to understand them. But one thing confuses me. N loves C but C does not love him in the way N loves her. Agreed sometimes u care for a person to the extent u can kill or be killed for him/her. It is truly  a nameless relationship. No name to it but still it exists. So far N has accepted this. But will he continue to do so after he sees her getting close and intimate with Maan? As fro Maan why is she not telling him about this dual personality of hers. After all she is not bound either by ethics or by law not to reveal this to him. And now that she is going to get married to him should she tell him all that happened to her and also tell him all about Neil? after all in a marriage transparency and honesty is very important.  One other thing which I can't understand is why is she so intimate with Neil? Or should I say why does she allow N to be so intimate with her? has she not considered Maan's reaction to this intimacy? i mean she is a 28 tear old and not an innocent teenager that she does not understand what N feels for her.  This part is a bit confusing to understand. so think this over and try to sort out these emotions dear.

Hope u did not mind what I have said but i only gave u my POV.
Thanx a lot for the pm.

PS: Sorry dear but i wrote the above before I read part 19. Now Geet's character is getting very much clearer. She is honest enough to admit that she does not know if she loves Maan or not but she does want to spend her life with him only. her honesty with Dev and Neil is commendable. But will she tell all this to Maan? Or is ur story going to revolve around this point. if so then it should be really interesting to read. Carry on dear and don't get upset we are there to give u our honest opinions ok. thanx for the pm.

see anyone who knows about her dual life will fear for her and ask questions ...she could have handled tht but tht persons safety wud be questiond and thats not acceptable to her...i do understand ur point of transperacy in marriage but she will hide it for his well being...and neils love is onesided which both kno well so neil will never have a problem wid maan and about geet -neil closeness yes she allowed neil to kiss her(desires cant be hid na)but it is neil who told her tht she shud maintain distance and stay away from him for maan so neilsss a throughout +ve charectr
dear thnxxx soo soo very much 4 questioning i feel releivd 2 hv helped u ,thnxxx a lot dear😃
chandreyeeroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

well quite clear now...

so she doesnt love maan yet but if one person she wants to spend her married life it will b maan...
sorry but i feel that keeping maan in dark she is cheating him and the love he has for her...
well security thing can b one reason but her dual life shudnt b only transparent to neil and dev but the person whom she is actually settling...well she admitted she doesnt love maan but when she says she loves him isnt that cheating and lying outright to him...
idk probably i might hv misinterpreted  the point u want to say...i might b wrong in grasping wat u want to portray...

hii dear c 
you have to say i luv u 2 marry a person
maan and geet both cant fall in luv within half a month na so 4 tht dey kno tht dey wnt 2 marry each odr
so shes nt cheating n lying
safety is needed n ull cum 2 kno wt cn apen wen sum1 cums 2 kno abt hr bt tht will b much latr
thnxxx a lot 4 questioning i appreciate😃
chandreyeeroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinu.jindal

omg to geet is chutki. n she don't love maan.

well cn u luv sum1 in half a month they wntd 2 settle down in dere lyf n were waiting 4 dere mr. n miss perfect...so dere feeling 2wrds each odr is mutual
chandreyeeroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara2212

awesome parts...

so chutki is geet, and neil and dev are friends
so poor maan, geet is just marrying him for family oh no I feel sorry for maan 😭

no geet is marrying him 4 hr family n soceity thts truee even she wns 2 settle down in lyf n she realisd tht no1 cn b bettr thn maan...u cnt fall in luv widin 1/2 month na so i guess dey r gonna fall in luv truly aftr marriage...so dear dont cry 4 maanu😃
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Geet is sooo lucky she has such loving people around her
cont soon
thanks for the pm!
libra25 thumbnail
i am confused...
i mean chutki is geet..
she is not sure that she loves maan yet marrying him,,,
she is very close to niel..niel is almost physical with her...yet she does not love him...
i mean how can she allow niel to kiss her ..or sit in a bath robe on his lap...
'
i am not getting the real relationship they all share with each other...
plz continue soon
Edited by libra25 - 12 years ago
chandreyeeroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: libra25

i am confused...
i mean chutki is geet..
she is not sure that she loves maan yet marrying him,,,
she is very close to niel..niel is almost physical with her...yet she does not love him...
i mean how can she allow niel to kiss her ..or sit in a bath robe on his lap...
'
i am not getting the real relationship they all share with each other...
plz continue soon

1)yes chutki is geet
2)she doesnt still luv maan bt is in process of loving him in 1/2 month u cant luv sum1 na,she knos tht shell luv maan given a bit more tym n thts y marriage...evn maan doesnt luv hr he too lyks hr n so marrying each odr coz dey share gr88 understanding
3)yes she is physically close to neil because all dese yrs dey both were dere 4 each odr so wen desires n sexual wants stuck dem, dey tryd 2 find solace in each odr...diff. is neil did it out of luv n geet nly out of need.(so him kissing her on face n in colarbone n hugging hr,lifting hr n while he savd hr frm being rapd she saw hr bare form so does it actually mattr whether she is sitting wid only bathrobe on him)
yes relations r complicated bt story will furdr reveal situations which willc lear ur doubts dear
thnxxx a lot 4 askin ques in happy 2 help u yaar...😃