chandreyeeroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=Saritha30]nice part
pyar ka matlab bahut acha hai😊
love the way u describe love and live 👏
thank you so much🤗

thnxxx a lot saritha i see u hv luvd my ff n ht seriously counts a lot to me
anyways guys iv got 10+1 cmmnts dis tym n so im relly happy,guess my crying paid off
so here goes next update
part 10-

Handa residence-

Rano-geet beta how was the wedding mera bacha ,yesterday you arrived late night so I did not get any time to actually talk with you

Geet-maa it was very nice and you know what the best thing is muski is pregnant

Rano-that is an excellent news,beta you both are of same age na see my point is even she is a doctor, earns good money and see she is married and pregnant  too

Geet –moa I know what you are indicating towards………………………but along with all she also found her true love na and that is truly difficult to find

Rano-but beti

Geet- maa I understand a mothers concern and this time I will give serious thoughts to it and I promise to bring out some results

Rano hugs geet and geet gives a determined look

On the other hand in khurana mansion-

Dadi asks about wedding and then both maans dad  and dadi try to turn the topic towards his own wedding

Maan- dadi n dad I do undersatand what are you trying to imply but just give me some time,I cannot tell you how much time but yes im giving you some hope(thinking about geet)

Dadi and dad almost in dancing mood exit the room

Maan thinking that he always wanted someone who will have the ability of deep thinking,modern yet knows culture,elegant and and the apt bahu of khurana khandaan

But for him he needed someone who is strong from inside to handel him at his time of weakness,someone who he can trust with his heart,someone who will accept him for his mindset,personality and thinking and not for his looks and body.someone who will treat him as a husband and not mr.maan singh khurana

IN SIMPLE WORDS SOMEONE WHO WILL BE ABLE TO DIFFERENCIATE BETWEEN MAAN AND MAAN SINGH KHURANA

And he now wanted to dream………………………………..after so many years……………..dreaaammmyyy

Geet-yes mr.mehta im done with the pending film projects and advertisements so im thinking of working for only advertisements for a month or so cause I am constantly travelling and family plus my health and interests……….you know

Mr.mehta- yes geet I understand and as you are free for the time being I have an add offer and shooting will be here in mumbai

Geet- oh that's great so,if you will mail me the product details and location and the add agency which is hired

Later that evening when geet read the mail a small smile crept her face and she thought here I come mr.cut singh khurana

Next day at khurana construction-----

Adi-yes mr mehta ,thankyou for making the arrangements soon……………as you know that along with the construction business we also have started the series of chain shops which have got a brand name and set itself apart from the rest at its league

Mr. Mehta- yes yes mr.aditya mr.khuranas idea to start the chain of homedecor shop was really good and it has obviously earned you many profits to establish the chains in all the metro cities and almost 15 shops over the country and also Singapore and Dubai.

Mr. mehta on the phone-excuse me mr. aditya,yes yaya reach the …………….aditya this is 6th floor na………….ya 6th floor yes sure sure we will be waiting

After five minutes geet walked into their cabin only to find adi and mr.me

Hta in a conversation,……………..she mentally kiked herself…………….jhalli you were expecting maan he must be busy na

As adi turned back he was shell shocked ,geet walked to mr.mehta and greeted him and then moved to an absolutely still adi

Adi was overwhelmed ,geet had to shake him off his trance

Adi-geet how come you

Geet –meet miss geet handa your photographer and add consultant for the add of homedecor chains

Adi –hmmm……………….phewww im so speechless

Just then maan entered the cabin and saw a lady facing her backand almost hugging adi,along with maan even pinky entered the cabin and was boiling with anger and jeleousy

Maan was suspicious since adi maintained strict decorum when in office then why was he hugging this lady

With a known fragrance………………

Pinky coughed and maan murmurred adi tu to gaya bachchu

Adi-pppiiinky wo I I mai I mean who……………….

Seeying a stammering adi geet turned and saw a cute ,chubby pinky standing

Adi-maan sir geet pinky wo geet pinky maan geet pinky maan geet

Maan-smiled went to geet and hugged her deliberately and whispered in her ears-shh geet don't say a word now,see my luck it brought my geetu back to me

Maan pulled away to find pinky giving draggering glances to adi

Maan-pinky meet geet adi ki

Pinky- adi ki adi ki kya maan sir why was she hugging my adi

Maan-pinky geet is my ummm he threw a pleading glance at get and said my girlfreind

Pinky a nd adi immidiately turne towards maan while geet giggled

Adi then smiled and pinky-ohmygod maan sir you girlfreind when,where what is happening here

A totally confused mr.mehta coughed and then adi cooled down pulled pinky to a side hug and narrated the whole story of marriage meeting and geet working 4 add of KC

Pinky came and hugged geet and geet and mr.mehta signed the deal

That evening a girl received a call and said

Girl-neil I don't know it is my order just cover that area and first of all rescue the citizens and then start open round fire shooting……………………for how long will they hide

About the rest ill reach the location by tommorow

Neil-yes mam…………………mam and what about the sorrounding area should we send military there or should we wait for CMs order

Girl-neil ,its black commando mission………………..you wait for the time the CM resiprocation then whole area will be destroyed by the terrorists…….our goal is to save citizens so do as I say

Neil-ok mam,signing out

Girl-hmm……

And cuts the call and thinks about neel………………………

Precap---------

Maan-I think we should hire international models

Adi-no I think we should hire desi models

Geet-ok stop this catfight guys will keep country models for in country store and international for outside india

guys cmmnt plsss n also hit d lyk buttn n mystry just strted read on to unwrap it

007jindal thumbnail
Wow lovely.loved office scene where maan said geet is his gf.
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice part!
thanks for the pm!
cont soon!
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice part.
Thanks or the pM..
continue soon
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update dear

thanx for the pm
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it 😊
thank you for the pm
SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
😊 👏
watinnn 4 d next part
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update...maan stated thet geet is his girlfriend...what military...confused
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi. i came upon ur FF just by chance today and found the introduction so impressive that I was compelled to read ALL the 10 parts in one sitting. Let me tell u one thing u are a gr8 writer and I loved every single line of the FF. More particularly i loved the poems and sher aur shairi u are also giving.

If possible can u pls add me to ur PM list. It will be easier for me to follow the FF if I know whenever u update. Thanx a lot. Once again I would like to say I loved the FF. Waiting to read the next part.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
so here they meet again...
who is this new gal & neil...
pl cont soon