Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandreyeeroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
okk guys so heres update n nly on maaneet...so plss cmmnt n lyk it n ya its long naa,and den deres a surprise following a spcl treat in d following update
part 13----

Maan called her from the back-geet how will you go yaar

Geet- my driver saahaab will give me a lift na,(she came close to maan and said) the launch party of your new store and filming of the add will take place this evening na so what do you think im not going to invite you there

Maan- mere party me mughe hi invite karogi

Geet- why not…………and infact why did you think ill make the effort of even asking you ill kidnap you to the party na

Maan and geet both sat in the car

Maan- driver, homedecor goregaon store chalo

Geet whispered in his ears-maan I preffered the earlier driver you know he was damn hot

Maan smiled

Geet- hai mai maari javan sodio kya sunhera muskaan hai

Maan- kyun nahi ji apke liye to mai har subah aur har raat aisi muskaan lutavaan

Geet-press ko yeh gossip to deni hi padegi tht MSK is a gr88888 flirt

Maan- geet tum alag ho aur shayad yahi vajah hai ki

Geet- maan mai samajhti hun aap kya kehna chahte hai shayad ,aapse rishta badhana mughe aur aapko isliye bhaya kyon ki hame ek dusre ki bahari shohrat aur khoobsoorti nahi magar ek doosre ki andar ki bhavnae samagh paye

Maan-yes geet I can relate to you

Saying this both cuddled together in the back seat of the car

Maan-geet ,kya yeh sirf gahri dosti hai??? mughe aisa pehle kabhi mahsoos nahi hua ,adi aur rohan bhi to mere dost hai phir tum alag kyun lagti ho………………..

Geet- maan yeh dosti gahri to hai magar uske age aur piche kuch aisi bhavnaye hai jinko shayad ham kabhi samagh nahi sakte sirf mahsoos kar sakte hai aur shayad yahi vajah hai ki yeh dosti adi aur rohan ki dosti se alag hai

Maa- geet sach kahu to in kuch dino me tumne mere dil me apna ek alag hi jagah bana liya hai………………….shayad MSK aisa nahi baat karta parantu tumne mughe maan kahkar jana hai mere is mukhote ke piche chupe asli maan ko pehchana hai,mere man ke us gehrai tak pohach payi ho jaha koi dekhna bhi nahi chahta

Geet- maan shhh…………………. ab maine tumhe jaan ke tumhara kya paa liya(reffers to his heart) aur apna kya kho diya(reffers to her heart)isse ab kya farak padta hai,ab to hame yeh sochna hai ki khwabo ko haqiqat me kaise badle

The car stops near the shop………………..

Maan-chalo lets come out of our dream world

Both entered the shop and took a look of it………….

Geet- beautifulll

Maan- oh my princess likes it

Geet looks at him-your princess………………………hmm I love the shop prince

Maan side hugs her ,then geet sets up the projector and makes arrangements for the filming of the add……………..maan goes and talks to the partyarranger for the party in the evening………………..who informs that the theme is DEVILS AND ANGELS which is suggested by geet mam

Maan nodes and goes towards geet and asks her- geet devils n angels kyun???

Geet-I don't know I thought it will be good soo………………….umm you don't like it kya???

Maan- geetu I love it………….so me have to be a dev…………

Geet-MSK he is a born devil na(laughs) just wear a blak suit and red tie and you will be the sexiest devil ever

Maan- and how will my princess turn into an angel……………well wear anything you will look like an angel………………….hmmm…….no wear something white

Geet- you know what my favourite colour is white

Maan- wow mine too

Bothy gives each other a hi-fi

Maan and geet then go for shopping

Geet- maan have you come for shopping separately

Maan-umm no actually all my clothes are picked by dev I never have time or interest to shop

Geet – even I never go for party shopping or normal shopping is also like I like something and pick it up ,taking a day only for shopping is something which I never do

Maan- but with you I thought of giving it a try

Geet while agreeying gave a meaningfull look

Both enter a mens store and buy a white shirt black suit piece and a blood red tie

Geet- you will look great in it……………………let me pay and come you wait outside

Maan- are geet why will you pay

Geet –why not let me buy you this

Maan- but geet money these are all branded clothes ………I mean

Geet- well though im not offended but let me remind you im one of the sorted photographers in the country so I think I earn enough to buy you this

Maan- jo hukum mere aka

Then both headed towards a saree shop

Geet selected a lacy white saaree and maan purchased it for her then both of them went towards the party venue……………….

The whole afternoon was passed in shopping and the evening in traffic lolsss(mumbai traffic hai yaar)

They reached at 7 just 10 min before the scheduled party time

All the office stuffs were already present their along with dev and anni

Adi came to maan-maan geet tum log aise kapdo me kya kar rahe ho aur ye packets ………….whats going on yaar

Maan- we went for shopping and………………..

Adi-w.what.ttt???

Geet- adi relax we will just go and change first

Adi-yaa then ill have to have an interrogation round with both of you……………………

After few mins maan was back in the hall and dev said-compliments from my side bro geets choice is good kapdo ke bhi n ladko ke bhi

Maan blushed

Adi came and-maan and blushing hmm gore gore mukhde pe lal lal blush hai

Dev continued-kaisi yeh baat hai ji kaisi yeh baat hai

Both dev and adi gave a hi-fi

Maan hugged dev and adi

Maan-I ……………..geet………….oh my god

Adi turns towards the angel decending down the stairs-maan you have your jaws dropped mooh band karo

Dev- oh wow……………..geet you look great

Geet –thnxxx dev

Anni- I love this saaree geet and it suits you

Geet-really its maans choice,maan you should take anni to the shop also

Anni- bhai went shopping……………geet you are a true angel then

Adi- geet you look sexy

Maan coughed and glred adi

Maan-pinky ko bulau

Pinky im here maan sir adi don't worry shes really looking gr8888

Geet – turned towards maan now and asked him through eyes

Seeying him  just gaping at her she asks him- maan how am I looking

Maan just goes near her and hugs her tight and kisses her on the forehead

She was shocked at this

Then he moves back and says aloud geet please you should have not worn this net saree and backless blouse you are seriously torturing me,I don't know  long can I stop myself from kissing you on the lips instead of forehead

Geet was shocked and rest of them were ……………………..

Dev- bhai owowwow you are bold

Anni-bhai aap secret me bhi to aise compliment de sakte ho

Maan-see geet very bad my own sibblings are complaining you should not look this gorgeous na

Geet- maan I will kill you for embarassing me like this

Adi- huh geet kaha thi tum itne saal…………………maan ko pehle ,milti to shatad hame aise aur shocks milte

Soon the press arrives and the party was going on in full swing

Maan-geet,adi-pinky and dev-anni danced along with other couples and then both maan and geet hopped on the dinner as both had onlt icecream as afternoon lunch

As the party was over maan and geet were walking towards the car adi and pinky had already left and dev and anni were  still in the hall

Maan- geet thnxx your company,your work and yah the dedication towards work is really appreciable

Geet –hmm………..

Just then maan stopped geet………………..-geet tumhare muh pe sauce laga hai

Geet tried to wipe it off………….but maan stoped her

Maan- let me do the honour…………………

precap-

dev-bhai you live upto ur wrds naa

maan felt lyk punching dev

a bbbiiiggg actually 2222 big surprises waiting  guess atleast one

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome updates... loved them
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update...❤️

cntnue soon..

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. Very hilarious. loved the song...gore gore mukhde pe laal laal blush hai. Can' think of the surprise dear. Will have to wait till u update. Thanx for Pm.
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
THAT WAS BEYOND AMAZING
cont soon PLEASE
thanks for the pm!
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it 😊
what is the big surprise
mhz007 thumbnail
awsmmm..so nice part...
chandreyeeroy thumbnail
❤️okkk sweeties here goes d next update wid two big surprises
part 14-------

Maan-geet let me do the honour

And then maan shamelessly stole her lips into his  mouth and devoured it with passion,geet soon clutched maans coller and dig her nails into his scalp'''''''..both were lost in each others world and lost the time''''''.he played with her mouth,suclked her toungue''''''.she bit his lower lips'''..his hand was roaming in her backAnd constantly making patterns,he lifted her off her feet '''''''''''..they were completely lost in each other until''''''''(I know u all will feel lyk murderind dev)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ukBQWkd1nI(watch dis d songs n sequences fits perfectly)

🤬

Dev coughed and anni was standing speechless''''''''.. then anni ran towards the car and  dev approached maaneet

Dev- bhai you live upto your words na😉

Geet was so shy that she hid in maans embrace and maan was for a moment not getting whatever he was saying 😳then realisation dawned upon him and he felt like punching dev

Maan- ummm wo dev

Dev- bhai relax bas next time find a room''''..

Geet came out of maans embrace and rubbed off maans mouth with her hands

Maan questioningly looked at her

Dev- bahi lipstick laga hua tha

Soon anni joined them

Anni- geet you are dating bhai''''''.oh wow my bhabhi looks gorgeous now see equal fare hoga ghar me 3 girls and three boys so that these two bhais of mine cannot tease me

Geet- is that the reason you want me as your bhabhi

Anni- no geet you are a nice person by heart and apart from that you can match maan bhais personality too

(frnds I feel it is very important that two persons personality match ,especially with indian couples the importance given by  both to workfeild,traditional values and being together'''''''well love is there it does take care of each other but for a marriage to last it is matching of thoughts which is needed)

Maan- oh wow you both made geet bhabhi haan

Dev- after kissing her you cannot say that you don't like her and you know that once you like somebody we will not delay your marriage

Anni- wohi itni mushkil se koi mili jane thodi na denge

Geet looked at maan and maan kissed her on the forehead and said-nahi jane denge kaid kar lenge hamesha ke liye👏👏👏(waah maan d jaan kya lyn hai)

Dev- I think its time time to go home now

Maan- yup dev tum ann'''''''..😡

Dev- bro aap anni ko leke ghad jayie ill drop geet'''her home is in way to army headquaters na today I have to meet an officor there😉

Maan looked at geet and geet noded

Anni- chalo bhai ''''''bhabhi ko baad me ghur lena😒

As maan and anni drove off ''''''''''.

Dev- chale geet bhabhi

Geet- sure devar ji

While driving

Dev- geet your parents know

Geet- no dev no one except you know

Dev-and it will remain so always''''''..meeting captain arora ke saath hai,they need arial coverage ''''''..naval base pe kuch log chipe hue hai'''they were suspected terrorists '''''''.confirmation reports mil gaye hai plan discuss karne ja raha hu

Geet-hmm''''''I know'''''''.reports maine hi sign kiya hai

Soon geets home arrives and when she was getting off

Dev-geet, kya hame sach me pyar karne ka haq hai'''''''agar kal kuch ho gaya hamko  to kya wo nainsaafi nahi hogi hamare pyar ke liye,ki ham unhe zindagi ke bich raaste mein yu chod ke chale jaaye''''''

Geet came back and said onething only

Geet- dev our love will take care of us and if anything happens to us then jisse ham pyar karte hai vo garv mahsoos karenge ki hamne apni jaan hamare desh ke khatir lutai hai'''.bye devar jii

Dev-ohoho bye geet bhabhiji''''

Dev drove off;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;❤️

precap---

Yes she decided that she will live''''''in one life she will fulfill her duties and in another she will live a happy girls life,GIRL NA NOT ANY MORE GEET KI BACHCHI BE READY TO TURN INTO A WOMEN

sooo guys how was my dodo surprise???????????

luvd it more  of maaneet 2 cum just thot of giving neil n chutki break,,,,,,,,,,,,after such intense maaneet kaha mera kisi aur pad dhyaan jayega???

Edited by chandreyeeroy - 12 years ago
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah. me d first one... hurray...🥳

u drop a bomb on us... geet an undercover agent... awesome...
chandreyeeroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: krati5

yeah. me d first one... hurray...🥳

u drop a bomb on us... geet an undercover agent... awesome...

ohhh wow  did u burn wen i dropped d bomb
no dear geets nt an undercover agent ull read on to know more abt hr