Nice parts..
Thanks for the PM...!
007jindal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I m waiting like an eager cat
chandreyeeroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont kno hw many of u r ff rytrs urself bt dose who r will atleast undrstnd thts its so demeaning when you see that for four updates u hv got nly 1.5 pgs of cmmnts....badly disheartened this time i was so xcited to read long cmmts bt sadly my wish is still a wish n hd no intentions of evn updating bt cnt help tinu dii n rrs1391requstd me so hers d next update treat
part 31-

As maan opened his eyes slowly he took some seconds to familiarise himself with the sorroundings

and then the sweet aroma that engulfed him within felt like a pure bliss''''''.

He uttered what seemed inevitable and felt as if he has been tied abd caged in her

Geet'''''''

That was the moment when she stepped out of the bathroom in her bathrobe and smiled seeying her love singing her name with melody

She slowly came and adjusted herself on his lap and hugged him

With the new weight on him he stumbled backwards and held her in a secured position and rested himself on the bed rest

Geet-goodmorning maan

Maan-itni achi raat ke baad subak ko to good hona hi hai

Geet blushed red and cutely looked at him

He felt like taking her back on the bed and drowning himself inside her

But he resisted and limited himself upto passionate kissing only(only'''''me wondrs hws a kissing an only thing wen its maanuuusss kiss)

As he left her to take breath and maybe drive her into another round she quickly escaped from his clutches

Maan couldn't help but think that 'see maan you were thinking so much about this marriage na'''''now you see things are shaping up of their own''''''''..and after yesterday night we know each other inside out and both of us will love this relationship

Geet was dressed in a simple babypink cotton saree and she was an enigma, a living personality with pride and calm decending down the stairs with fresh sindoor and a mangalsutra dangling on her neck making it visible that she is a posessed woman

After the initial round of aarti the dadi-bahu duo shifted to the dining table  and was greeted by the other family members

Dev-good morning dadi ''''.morning geet

Geet-morning dev''''''..so you have duty today

Dev-yes but today my duty is from the evening so I guess I will come with bro to pick you up ''''''''..omg geet what happenn'''''(realising his mistake that he was blabbering in front of dadi he left the sentence incomplete)

As maan decended down the stairs anni said loud-dev bro what happened why did you leave your sentence in the middle

Dev-wo ummm I mean

Dev was feeling very uncomfortable and was trying to dodge gazes

Maan-good morning everyone

Anni,dadi-good morning  

Maan-dev anything wrong

Dev-morning bro wo umm wo

Then anni turned towards geet and was surprised-geet tum'''''''.and then she glared at maan

Dadi-what is wrong with both of you geet ko aise dekh rahe ho jaise ki bhoot hai

Anni smirked-dadi monster'''''

Dadi-what???

Anni-maan bro monster hai geet kyun bechari bhoot hogi

Dev-trueee''''..i feel pity for you geet

Maan-anni dev stop the crap and tell whats the matter

Dev made geet face maan

Maan looked at her and then realised

Maan-geet are you uncomfortable

Geet 'why will I be''''''.what is wrong''''.im terribly confused

Maan-lets have breakfast everyone

Dadi noticed it too this time and said aloud-geet bete lagta hai aap bahut tired feel kar rahi hai'''kal bahut pareshani uthani pari apko aur raat ko bhi nahi so paye honge

Anni-haan geet naya bed naya paetner and all

Geet gave an extra confused look to all 

=================================

precap-pagphere😃

please hit the like button and post comments😭

Edited by chandreyeeroy - 12 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
Kya yaar phir cliff hanger. Ab me pareshan rahungi ki aisa kya hai jo geet ko dekh kar sab aise react kar rahe hai. Waise THANK U for updating. It was an fab part.
Nw guessing time- i think there wld be hickeys on her neck or sumthing related to their lovemakg passion result.
Edited by tinu.jindal - 12 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
Hey read this lyrics. Ye sony ke new shw ka hai. I m to fida over it. It suits ur ff.

Pyaase hai naina,

tarsi sarri raina,

jin main tu hai rehta,

haal kyun tu jane na,

saaiyan,pehchaane na,

saaiyan, naino ki bhasa samjhe na,

samjhe naaa,
saiyaan
saiyaaan...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What yaar again we are left on a cliff hanger. Now what is it that has worried everyone?
Pls continue soon...

@tinu.jindal
Is it from KTLK? Seems a good show. Just saw its Pakistani version Dhoop Kinare. A beautiful show. Loved it. And the main lead were awesome. Hope the Indian version does justice to the original.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
 continue soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
waiting to c how their relation takes it turns...
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Superb..luvd it
cntnue soon..
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice ... superb ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...